Leading US Neo-Nazi Turns Out To Be A Military Faker

Elliott Kline decided he needed to get serious about his neo-Nazism when he saw a neo-Nazi hero get punched.

Kline, a human resources administrator by day, had already changed his name to Eli Mosley — an homage to British fascist Oswald Mosley, the sad-sack, upper-crust twit who extravagantly tried to get England to love Nazism after the Second World War. But then, leading American white supremacist Richard Spencer got sucker-punched by a protester on the streets of Washington at Donald Trump’s inauguration.

“I was pissed off, because I was like if had already found [Spencer] or I was already there, that wouldn’t have happened,” Eli told the New York Times, which profiled him in a video documentary, embedded below. “We are a group of well-mannered, good looking young white people who have something to say.”

Eli dove headfirst into the cause of white supremacy — protecting the boss, doing news interviews, ordering khaki-and-white-oxford-clad snowflake armies in Charlottesville when to light their torches. And he rose fast, becoming an articulate, clean-cut spokesman for the white right when media outlets came looking for a leader among the racists.

It helped that he was an Iraq vet, who talked often about his experience. “I went from Kuwait to Baghdad back and forth and then we did a little bit on the, uh, the east border over by the, uh, by Iran,” he said on a Holocaust-denying podcast.

Except Eli wasn’t a clean-cut spokesman; he was a slur-spouting, run-of-the-mill bigot on the internet, where he went by the handle “Judenjager” — Jew-hunter.

And he never deployed to Iraq, or anywhere else. In fact, the Times learned from Army records and Eli’s former fellow soldiers, he served in the Pennsylvania National Guard “but quit before his contract was up.”

"On one hand, it’s an extremely fine point to deride for stolen valor a neo-Nazi who jokes gleefully about gassing Jews, starving black and Latino people, and shooting Muslims. On the other hand, watch that racist piece of crap twist in the wind as he realizes he can’t pile the shit any higher. It is glorious.
Will Eli’s grift matter? Probably not to his fellow Dixie-singing, AR-15-caressing, mayonnaise-loving buddies. As Cott points out in her documentary, being full of shit is sort of a prerequisite for being an American Nazi."

taskandpurpose.com/leading-us-neo-nazi-turns-military-faker/
archive.is/ZLdW7

I don't remember a thread on this. If duplicate sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/30PkS
archive.is/3OPkS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong first pic

Every fucking time.

Every fucking time.
Its neuroticism embodied… they have to control everything like a paranoid finger wagging old biddy. If they arent stuffing their hands in your pocket or the front of your pants they are finger waggling you and lying to your face.

Why are the all these OPs directing our hate at someone other than Jews always look the same?

We don't care about these faggots. Stop trying to waste our energy on these literally whos.

I for one, respect rule 10.

Daily reminder that pic related was Herzl's close friend and successor. Zionism was never nationalism.

Never heard of him before. Is he some new controlled opposition or did the CIA deem him too low-profile to shill him on Holla Forums?

Eli Mosley is a jew. Go back to CIAnigger school. You're terrible at this.

Great disinfo btw. First pic archive link
archive.is/30PkS

OP is a faggot.

Don't feel bad, user. We've all confused 0 with O at some point.

archive.is/3OPkS

Knew IE had been co-opted when Nathan Damigo was force out all of the sudden.

Who? Back to reddit, faggot.

Bump.

literally whom

taskandpurpose? Yeah… I think we know who that belongs to. Next time you update your blog OP, keep it to yourself. The day this kike showed up we knew.

God you're stupid.

Fucking who?

Daily reminder for newfags that kikes are desperate to co-opt us. I'm not reading that antiwhite swill for no reason, however.

Didn't your leaders tell you to stop? I would take their advice and book it, we don't accept (((your kind.)))

Fuck off.

Am I the only one who read this garbage?

Wtf is it with all this military faking? American vanguard did this a few years ago and now this. Wtf?

Is anyone fucking real? Holla Forums doesn't seem real either when it has meet-ups. Do we have an actual movement at all? …or are we all just pretending to be agents and military men and so on pulling double ruses?

the rules

Is this the guy who always talked about his "skillset"?

NO

We told you this for your own good. Remember it.

You people always mention these names as if they're relevant, and I don't know any of them. I don't know or care who this guy is. How exactly does he impact my life?

Arthur Jones and Paul Nehlen are /ourguys/.
Assad and Duterte are worth supporting, along with Matteo Salvini.
But when it comes to non-Political 'grassroots' figures, you have to do your own research, dude.
It's the only way to prevent the Kikes from infiltrating, which is something they are obviously trying very hard to do.

Married to a beaner

CIA you should know White People are so totally not racist that actually most of the users on any of the chans are actually bots. You've been spending government resources looking for my bots when you could been going after those Russian bots who stole the election from Hillary Clinton, it was all apart of our plan. Better luck next time FBI, and we know the IRL protestors you use are all your own agents like that Helicopter that didn't fly so good at Charlottesville.

Top Kek @ that cover.

Good work

Who?

Yep.

Mayonnaise-loving?
When did loving mayonnaise become a Nazi or racist thing?
I knew they were going after milk, but now their going "reeeeeeee!" at condiments?

(By the way, make your own mayonnaise, the crap you buy in the store has corn syrup in it)

This. Feed it to your woman too.

No clue, but it's always been a "white thing," at least according to niggers.

But I've seen niggers eating it. Even Jews eat it. The garbage they sell at the store is sometimes kosher.

Gee, I always thought mayonnaise was something that could bring us all together…

Apparently mayo is a white thing and miracle whip is a nigger thing, according to niggers, but that's probably because miracle whip used to be cheaper, and niggers love to play up how whitey is born with a golden spoon in his mouth while they're all roughing it and poor. Bunch of dumb fucking monkeys…

Miracle whip is packed with corn syrup, let the niggers eat it.
REAL mayonnaise is made from oil, eggs, & vinegar.
We make our own, with eggs from our chickens.

It's an art, you have to make sure the temperature of the eggs is room, and you have to add the ingredients in the proper order, but it has no additives and is filthy with protein.

Very good for a low-carb diet.

checking these quaddubs, nice

Compare Nehlen to Jones. One is a race-mixer, with kike faggot campaign manager, who was mentored by Goldman Sachs Bannon from Kikebart, and visited Israel a little over a year ago. The other is a sincere White nationalist.

Imagine my shock.
I'm amazed, truly.

I don't think that's the same guy

The data on that page is for his entire household, but the designation of "Kline" as jewish might just be automatic from that website. However, the fact that he never released the new DNA test that was supposed to prove he was 100% goy is suspicious.

Who could've seen this coming.

Reminder that agents larping as neostooges are attempting to infiltrate real movements and gather data on us.

Always be cautious in person, anons.

He's not Jewish. He's Irish. "Kline" is a common English and Irish surname.

Everything in US is fake, US of A is like Maya personified.

He's a Mick, and looks like one too.

This. American media/culture is theater run by the intelligence agencies and their paid actors.

lolwut? Damigo was forced out? wtf?

I can't tell anymore wtf is going on. Is this:

Some of these spooks are good actors. Some are not.

You're right, Elliott Kline isn't Jewish. But he is a USSOCOM spook/actor though.