Why is Holla Forums scared to talk about Trump's jewish connections? Why am I a shill for calling out blatant jewry

Why is Holla Forums scared to talk about Trump's jewish connections? Why am I a shill for calling out blatant jewry.

Because the burgers have put all the eggs in one basket when it come to Trump, so they stick their heads in the sand and refuse to see the reality of the situation.

The board was essentially "bought up" around the time of the campaign.

You're not a shill, this place was bought out by jew Kushner a while back and mods have made dissent of trump a bannable offense

new friends shout shill at everyone

What does that mean? The board was stronger and better before the election.

Remember when the fact that there wasn't a picture of Trump at the well was considered undeniable proof that he wasn't another tool for the kikes?

No, it was stronger and better before the Trump campaign was fully underway. The change happened during the campaign.

that's what i meant dude, this place completely changed its vibe during the campaign season and it was fun, but now the steam has died off and trump is the disappointing candidate (still better than any of the others) we all knew he'd be deep down. Problem is no one can let go of the meme high.

So why did you ask me what I meant? I meant the board/site was literally bought up, purchased. Trump is a work, like pro wrestling, and they want the message around him controlled.

oh my mistake i thought you meant "brought up" as in raised up. but you mean like a purchase? that's an interesting theory but id need some evidence to believe it. I would definitely assume his team payed people to promote him here.

Hi shill

Muh DACA AMNESTY DON
Muh SYRIA ASSAD EXECUTION
Muh LAS VEGAS GUN REVIEW
All shilled to shit and were NOTHING

we've been over it a hundred times
at this point you're a slide thread whether you intended it or not

im glad they wasted their time and money
i personally never cared much about trump once he was president

Because the mods have been bought and want to use it to create internet PR for the Trump campaign. Basically they want Holla Forumsacks to be their useful idiots and create memes to get Trump re-elected by sweeping social platforms. It's essentially a total subversion which is why Trump in no longer a disposable stepping stone for OUR goals but someone we're "behind all the way" as some shitty sticky put it.

The resurrectedroach is banning supporters now he's sperging so hard so this thread will likely last a while.

I'm done with him now that he went anti-gun. I am an American. If you are anti-gun, then I hate you, period.

I think that tweet is a wakeup call that it is time for Holla Forums to start being Holla Forums instead of r/The_Donald. We all know that electoral politics and the democratic system are not going to save our race, and I think it is time to stop getting distracted with all of the (((GOP))) v.s. (((DEM))) nonsense.

Redpill your friends and family and as many normals as you can, online and off, especially Gen Z whites. Stock up on firearms and ammo, learn to use them, learn to fight with melee weapons and without them. Get strong, get fit, get tough, get smart, read books, lift weights, get a gf, inject Aryan sperm into her uterus repeatedly. No more "Plumbf will saeb us he is secret white nationalist!!!1" bullshit. I'm done with that treacherous faggot, he is a controlled op pressure release valve for white male anger and it's about time we woke up.

Everybody that said Trump was a Zionist cuck all along, I hate to say it, but it would appear that you are right. We all need to move on. It's not about fucking votes or working within the system, it's about securing a territory for western Europeans to exclusively inhabit and breed.
If Trump wanted me to support him, then he should have defended our constitutional right to defend our person, property and FREEDOM. Fuck him, MOVE ON!!!

Mods put MAGA over 1488.

Maybe if you would start bringing up actual arguments instead of posting the same fucking touched_the_wall.jpg going all HURRRDL DRUMPLF ZIONIST CUCK AMIRITE GOYS?! people would engage with you

So this is the new flavour now?
Did you even pay attention when he already did the exact same thing you're shilling about, during Las Vegas GUN LAW REVIEW? Nothing bad happened, just like DACA and just like Syria.

1.Cause he was the lesser of evils during the election. Noones saying he is perfect.
2. Shills fixate on Trump cause they get all their info thru msm and are obsessed with the guy.

Gas your self Holla Forums.

It's pointless. Shills just spew "magapede" and "hurr durr muh 88d backgammon" while dumping blackpills everywhere. It doesn't matter how many times the shills get blown out, it's still the same drumpf_touches_kike_wall.png every day.

Fuck off back to AR15.com

Yeah, it's like all those "rapefugee" slurs blackpilling people on immigration when they should be seeing the possibilities.

Thread , guess they are going for a more subtle approach after their 7 hurrrr drumpf threads didnt work last night spamming the board.

Except for the people who claim every single thing he does is a carefully calculated chess move, and everyone who disagrees is a shill.

This. Not only arguments against him, but how to make the best of our situation and use him to further some of our goals. Even if we decided we are against him them what? That's not helpful at all. All these threads are is defeatist shilling, whether you mean it or not.

There are dozens of credible arguments against Trump and his EXTENSIVE track record of extreme zionism. His coterie of paid shills and hasbarats just like to pretend they've never encountered them.

Yes, please remind everyone about how entirely wrong you AIDS infected shills were about DACA again. You remember how everything you dick-slurping faggots gibbered never came to be? Yet here you still are, pretending that anyone will take your retarded bullshit seriously while you get your HIV spittle on the good carpet.

Probably because there was a year of "Trump can't be controlled by kikes, he never touched the wall!"

Like I said, not only arguments against him but also how to make the best of our situation and use him to advance some of our goals. Literally the only politician that we would actually trust would be Hitler himself, and even then we would argue about it. Don't you see that people are critical of these threads because they offer nothing productive, not because they are against Trump?

See, this is all you know how to do. You have no idea if I've even posted in a thread about DACA but you absolutely need to project your own cheerleading becasue everything else is out of your reach. You're a mirror image of a SJW.

Great, then maybe you can solve this math equation for us:

If Trump is a Jew, the Republicans, are Jews, and the Democrats are Jews, wheres muh DACA?

The answer is so simple, even a nigger can solve that one.

I disagree that they don't offer anything productive. Informing you that you can't negotiate with zionism is productive, even if that is an unpleasant reality for you.

Muh DACA AMNESTY DON
Muh SYRIA ASSAD EXECUTION
Muh LAS VEGAS GUN REVIEW
You faggots can't refute points and then resort to the same tired shit.
Facts say otherwise to your shilling efforts.
You just salty because you got banned for lies. Holla Forums is always right. And lies are not right.

MFW

Stop making up new rules. If someone has wanted to argue for one thing or another being jewed it has never started with some fucking meta discussion to assert what engaging in such a debate would be fruitful or not. What it's gonna be used for has never fucking mattered.

Yeah the reckless shill accusations are a real problem. It's a fine line to ride between calling out shills and recognizing their tactics, and devolving into infighting. It's the main reason why i think this board is less worth it, but me leaving is also what they want.

I'm fully aware of how Trump is Zionist, and I think most other people on the board are too. That doesn't discount the good things he has done. It's not negotiation as much as it is manipulation. Trump cares more about his money and his voter base than Zionism, it just happens that Zionism is extremely popular in the u.s..

Nope. Only in your delusional mind where everyone who doesn't agree with you is Hitler a SHILL. You're pure cancer, just like a SJW.

Being called Hitler is a compliment!

Torfaggot isn't from here, obviously.
Be one of the contracted shillfags that works from home, hence no ID hopping.

Except the fucking TIDF like

Well, no shit. It's almost like I was making a point about this faggot being a mirror image of SJWs with their one single "argument".

Way to out yourself, dipshit. Go back to Fagland, you stupid hooknose degenerate.

>ZOGNALD ZUMPLPF IS A KIKE DONT VOTE AGAIN GOYIM
==>REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU CENSOR MY VALID CRITICISM YOU SUPPORT JEWS POLL IS FINISHED ZOGNALD ZUNPLOF IS STILL A KIKE DONT VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEE ME

because of some bingo cards

How about you learn to fucking read?

The only ones sperging out like that are true believers like you.

The level of hate they have for bingo is fucking hilarious. They spammed CP, all the stops kek.

Oy very goyim not fair, you have to play by my rules! This is like another hall of cost!

Whine all you want, faggot, you still don't get to make them up. Not being immediately useful is not a valid argument against a making a thread, not now and not ever. Deal with it.

the fact of the matter is trump was NOT a better choice than hillary. look how criminal hillary was as SOS, you can only imagine what sort of crookery she would have gotten up to as president…

should have given hillary enough rope to completely hang herself and the demonrats, she prob would have been impeached or at least lost the midterms, and the entire country would have realized women should NEVER be president ever, and republicans could have picked a better candidate next time. instead we're stuck with this globalist neocon cryptokike and hillary will never be prosecuted

the jews stole another election, what a surprise

read - should have let hillary completely hang herself as president so she could be hung as treason and given republicans time to pick a real candidate.. you don't have to eat a kosher shit sandwich just because you're offered it

She would not have been impeached. She would have pursued largely the exact same policies as Trump. The only difference is which aspects would get the gradual approach and which would get a heavy hand.

Yeah hillary would of been the better choice could of filled the country with more shitskin rapeugees by now /sarcasm. No chance of her being merkel 2.

HAHAHA all of his business associates are fucking zionist kikes

I'm usually all for accelerationism but I can't really agree with that. The bitch is just so fucking insane I'm feel sick thinking about what she would have done in power.

On the other hand we're now stuck with the faggots saying we can't even put the precious emperor's feet over the fire to get him moving, so I can't really say it's a win either. It more just feels like a fucking waste. Holla Forums all but died for this shit.

This. She would've pozzed you burgers like kosher kattle at a slaughterhouse.