Trump # CPAC: Elect More Republicans If You Want DACA Fix

archive.is/uhsbG

Why can't he just let it die?

Because he wants them in the country and, more importantly, his donors want them in the country. They are preferable to other immigrant groups, with the exception of corrupt Asians fleeing the CPC for corruption or Hindustani zionist lap dogs, because they have been safely guided through the Howard Zinn education curriculum here in the US. They hate and want to murder White people, but have been indoctrinated to understand the preeminent jewish place in the world through Holocaustianity.

because he's retarded?

Because some federal judges have blocked of letting DACA die.

But if Demoshits are done trying to fix then LET IT DIE! Just shut the fuck up and let it expire. There's no need to keep reminding them.

Are you illiterate?

He is using it as a yield point: "The yield point is the point on a stress–strain curve that indicates the limit of elastic behavior and the beginning of plastic behavior. Yielding means the start of breaking of fibers."

He is telling every idiot who wants DACA that Democrats will NEVER give it to them thanks to Trump requiring an end to their treasured open borders kek and that their only hope is to side with the Republicans. Of course, real Republicans won't, and outnumbered RINOs can't without losing their cush jobs, but he's not going to say that out loud.

Wishful thinking.

the anti-gun tweet made me give up on Trump, I can't see things from the 4D chess angle anymore, I just take it literally

it was too much for me, a branch can only hold so much weight until it snaps

Im sure it was kike

Idiot, there's no expire until the Supreme Court deals with this issue. And if they say that DACA is unconstitutional or some shit, some Clinton or Obama appointed judge will bitch about it and send it back to the court. The same thing that happened with the travel ban.

Yup best to give them dacapedes their chance at the American way of life. Btw hispanics are white or very soon will be just like italians in 20th century.
t. dacapede :p

So there is an expiration date.

Oh how nice. Trump cucked out and didn't deport on day 1 and now it's out of his hands? How (((convenient)))

What a stupid way to analyze politics.

Because he wants to leave the democrats broken and bleeding in a pile of their own bodily waste.

Hi, Shareblue.

These shareblue shills just dont know how to shill anymore theyve been utterly btfo by us everytime. Yeah btw Im the one that btfo the antisemite shill trying to DnC and the fagggot that said esoteric immigrants werent based.

I'm convinced he's retarded

Here's another DnC shill probably shareblue false flagging wtd man they ruined this board.

It's the ZOG to be honest. There is no political solution.

Filtered.

Are you retarded?

Yes, because only Shareblue shills are concerned about losing gun rights. Real Americans like yourself are all too busy gargling Trump's balls to care. Who needs guns when the Gawd Empurah's warm cock is constantly up your ass.

If you stop reading "America First" in the same way that Charles Lindbergh meant it and understand he is fighting to stave off the rejection of PNAC/Axis of Evil/Israel First, what he does makes much more sense.

I love how salty Shareblue gets when they're named. This is a trait very specific to Shareblue. No other type of shill gets this assmad when you name them. Not the JIDF, not the MIDF, not goons. But name Shareblue and they absolutely lose it.

Kill yourself.

see
Nice try shareblue

What is this thread now for, OP.
Is it DACA, or is it now about guns or now screeching constantly about Trump again like some few hours ago?

I would talk about of how will the Democrats rally in the 2018 election, whit what message? They did started about DACA but recent votes which all were favorable to them, they just abandoned it and cucked out. Now they are concentrating on guns again, but for how long?

Fuck off

pick one

Careful now Shareblue, don't get yourself too worked up. High blood pressure is bad for your health

Cuckime is way worse.

Yes, the fact that you'll never reproduce is really hurting me. You got me.

pretty fucking rude ruse. how easily this can backfire on everyone.

Not really, since that's exactly how it just went down. It was a clusterfuck of Cuckservatives, RINOs, Red-State Commiecrats and Blue-Hell Commiecrats all submitting wildly different bills to please different constituents that were all DOA. I can't see anything short of a completely spic government making DACA happen.

I just came in here to say muh dik bix nood

I don't want a DACA fix you old cuckservative.
One term is basically confirmed at this point, you've thrown so much fucking water on the fire, wasted so much momentum.

We need a real leader.

Its this. Its always this.
Daily Reminder: 6 of Trumps top 10 donators were Jewish.

bump

based spics getting amnesty will vote republican tbh. shareblue will deny this

It's pretty obvious what Trump's doing. He knows that there's an element in his party that doesn't want DACA at all, but he's more loyal to the [stronger] pro-DACA neoconservatives. The democrats are surprisingly split on this issue as well. There are the Mexicans who would actually be willing to give Trump all of his demands in exchange for DACA, but there are also democratic politicians that would have no chance of getting reelected if they voted for the wall - it would be career suicide. Republicans would also get a massive win from it. Trump's really abusing this tension point in the left. Imagine what would happen to states like Florida if either the spics were too demoralized to vote, or the progressives were too spiteful to vote. Trump is basically a D&C shill on a national level.

#burn

IS HE FUCKING RETARDED?

You better hope he does something with it rather than give the Democrats an issue for the next election. Something will be done. It's better that he take the credit for it.

TROLOLOLOL

Are you upset?

What is a 'real' Republican? The entire party is the incarnation of cuckservatism - the term was invented to describe the GOP.

There is no political avenue to change in a jew-controlled system. Hopefully Trump manages to go through with some of his promises, but even if he miraculously does, it's nothing but putting plastic patches over gaping holes in the hull of a sinking battleship - a battleship whose command group is intentionally sinking it. Republicans as a whole stand for open borders and white genocide just as much as the Democrats. Both parties are controlled by different groups of kikes, but do you really think that behind closed doors these kikes are different at all? They all have the same goal: white genocide.

If this Trump episode wakes anyone on this board still calling themselves a Republican, electing him will have been worth it. A man cannot change the system when playing by the system's rules, and even if Trump bends and pushes them (or at least, even if he did during the campaign), he is still thoroughly within the system.

A real Republican is one that actually adheres to the Republican platform, you stupid nigger.

Would that be:
A Rubio / Romney
or
A Ron Paul
In your opinion

I don’t think he’s gone senile yet. I think he just doesn’t want to be potus anymore.

Because this is being leveraged on the democrats. You have to see the big picture: By keeping DACA in the lime light, and by destroying it infront of the democrats, Trump sends a message. That message is that people against him are weak, and Trump is strong.

This is not just for the 2020 elections, but for the elections after them. This is how you create a new order: by demonstrating that the old guard was useless and incapable. Trump knows exactly what he is doing, he maneuvered the democrats into this daca trap, and will keep it above them until all their spic children are sent back to mexico and killed.

This will not just end in deportation. Stage one is to demonstrate that the daca niggers are scum. Stage two will be to demonstrate that the "good ones" that were sent back, died in a shithole.

Stage three will be beyond a wall, but an establishment of US economic power to be leveraged against the weaker peoples of the world.

I am suspicious that some of the globalists have forsaken their agenda. These people have no honor, and are swayed by results. The results are obvious: not all people are equal, most of the world's population is wasting resources.

bumperino