BREAKING: Following Trump's Lead Governor of Florida Raises Legal Age of Purchasing a Gun to 21

FUCK JEWS

Rick Scott, the governor of Florida, just raised the legal age of purchasing/owning a gun to 21.

twitter.com/ABC/status/967072165043453952

Other urls found in this thread:

flgov.com/2018/02/20/comment/
myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blatantly unconstitutional, the courts will tear this up.

i've met scott a few times this motherfucker caving in to pressure isn't exactly unheard of, but ti's definitely disappointing. if 21 is when you want firearm ownership, then 21 is when military service can begin. end of story.

dead kikes can't fuck up the constitution

Liberal judges will uphold it and the supreme court will refuse to hear it like always.

The governor can't just decree it. The legislature has to pass a bill, yes?

Can we do it to voting age, too?

i do think that legislation has to be passed. the gov cannot simply say some words and the deed gets done legally

This is why the_donald cucks are idiots. They think it's chess to offer the left the things they want and hope they don't take it, but all you're doing is saying to the nation that the solution to these problems are the ones the left is offering. (i.e more gun control, amnesty)

Strictly speaking the only way to legally do it would be to raise the age of majority to 21. That would include voting, military service, signing contracts, and pretty much everything else a legal adult is allowed to do. Just doing guns and nothing else is blatantly unconstitutional. Of course that would be up to the whims of the jewdicial system.

also, lmao at any of the swamp people in the glades, loxahatchee, or any of the rural areas and farmland that everyone fucking forgets about actually acknowledging this trash. I was killing gators with bangsticks and firing .22s at birds and hogs in my early teens, and i didn't live in too rural of an area.

.22 doesn't kill gators you idiot

Thank god. This is the first step to raising the age of majority. This way in 2020 all those fucking teenage antifa Bernie fags still won't be able to protest vote against Trump.

Bangsticks do, fuck muppet.

Well, its 2018, you would probably been reported by local communists to authorities today. Even if that would be your own friends.

If we lose this one that right there us the angle we would push as a back up plan

I kekd.
They think they're Kings.
Revolution is coming.

I will accept the "purchase" of "firearms" age minimum set to 21+ if it means our young men and women get an extra three years of life before dying in wars fighting for the interst of jews.
Tho all other logic must follow.

357-44 minimum for:
Wolverine
Coyote
Mountain Lion
Gator
Croc
Wolf
Bear

People have a right to effective protection against predators.
EQUAL FIREARM RIGHTS FOR EVERY CITIZEN

Also:
firearm = gun

Why not tell the truth?

Oh right, because you're a pathetic shill spreading blackpill disinfo.
It's just a bill that hasn't passed, and it's full of anti-CIA, anti-MKU, pro-military, pro-2A language that requires ALL (((teachers))) to take shooting lessons, get psych evals, and have a CC permit to get a job. And that's if it even passes.

i didn't say it did, learn to read nigger

I am a huge faggot.
I meant:
FIREARMS ≠ GUNS
Git gud.

Here comes the chesscucks.

That makes everything so much better.

Unconstitutional. Military services does not create a special class of citizen, I don't care how much dick sucking politicians do. We aren't in Heinlein's Starship Troopers.

THERE IS NO JEW DNA
Therefore,
jew nose,
jew lobes,
jew eyes,
jew hunch
are all lies to undermine the fact that
THERE IS NO JEW DNA
Jewdaism is a religion.
Jewish "people" share the DNA of their "host" culture.
Do as jew does enough times.
Become as jew is.

It's Ivanka before the nose job.

Burn all your allotted IPs today?

We need to kill them all

Shouldn't Florida be less cucked than this?

Checking these saddening quads. Look at commiefornia…

Watch americucks do nothing as they fantasize about DOTR on the internet. :^)

The irony of you position is too much..

He just banned bump stocks as well. This is virtue signaling at it’s finest.

Blatantly unconstitutional as it creates a special class of citizen, and makes it far worse anyways.

Zionald Zlumpf here. I approve of this.

>>11301180 >>11301189 >>11301249

OH SHIT SOME WILD FACTS APPEARED INSTEAD OF EMOTIONAL BULLSHIT!

Quick, start spewing some more pussy-mouth emotional bullshit now that someone has exposed our klikebait!!!! Maybe we can hide these actual facts with a pile of blackpills!!!

Here's your precious shekels, niggers. You earned them.

Why would kikes have a problem with your post? Is it that they love guns, or just really hate the green niggers who die in wars for them?

So this is how it starts a. I know how it ends, I’m living it and it’s the worst nightmare conceivable. You think your Government is bad now, just wait until they categorically know they can do anything they want without the slightest fear of ramification. Your children will be slaughtered in the streets in front of you. It happened to us, it can happen to you.

kek love guns

These LARPing pussies have never touched a gun. They would fill their pink panties with bagels and lox if they saw one, let alone handled one. How do I know? Because the current age to buy a gun in Florida is 18, but do you think that stops kids younger than that from having one? I had a gun when I was 12, because I have a father something a shareblue nigger will never have The only difference two more years makes is that the little insane shits "raised" by single whore welfare slut mothers have a harder time.

They have a problem with my post because they want to spread division amongst the three or four humans on Holla Forums, and here I go showing people what the bill actually says. It actually makes teachers learn how to use a gun. It actually turns schools into hard points instead of soft ones. It actually recognizes that military trained 18s are superior to single-mom 21s

But whatever, you can go back to your kvetching and bagel-rage, or whatever it is you short, ugly, hairy, hook nose niggers do for fun.

Might as well raise military and voting age to 21 too.

do you not realize how dumb that is? you want to raise the voting age because young people are dumb but you're advocating for less gun rights. You're dumb as shit bruh…

Except when it disastrously fails it doesn't get attempted again for a decade. It's created to disastrously fail.

Just give ground to your enemy, what could possibly go wrong. After all if the left are known for one thing it is relenting after being met half way, they will absolutely see this as win and not as a sign weakness and go in for the kill. Your rights totally won’t be chipped away one by one by one. No sir!

its weird because here in commiefornia we can still buy salt rifles at 18, but they make you buy them looking like this.

Zionist capital wants you disarmed. It is non-negotiable tenet of a fully oligarchical society. Trump is not playing politics, he is priming an erosion of gun rights.

Fixed that for you, Schlomo

What are the "facts", that it's not really a restriction because ZOGbots still get guns at 18? You realize that even if there were complete gun bans, the military would still be armed?

What fucking ground you illiterate nigger? I just told you that children with actual fathers have zero trouble getting a gun regardless of their age. Only niggers you and other fatherless scum are hindered by age restrictions. So exactly what ground did real white men lose?

As an actual white man who actually gives his younger than 18 white children guns, I'll give you a hint kys you nigger bastard kek

Now I think I'll call my dad, because I can.

the legal age for buying a handgun is already 21, you are going to defend yourself in your first appartment with an AR15? thats a little clunky honestly for that type of situation, if anything, I'll take raising the age of rifles to 21 if they lower the age of handgun ownership to 18.
also, I found this image it was made in 2014 was looking for any states that had higher age restrictions for handgun purchases, don't know if its any accurate but I thought I'd post it. Also, you can still purchase and sell a rifle to anyone at any age under federal law as long as its a private sale (non licensed)

whats interesting about this photo, is it suggests florida is already a state in which you have to be 21 to purchase a long gun from a dealer, and if it was made in 2014, then what are they talking about raising the age then? any floridafags around tell me if you can buy a rifle under 21 there?

Bill Nelson is one of senators and has been pushing gun control since day one, he's a Feinstein copy when it comes to guns.

actually scratch that, the fucking similar colors through me off, it was 18 in florida,I miss read the image

Exactly, and even if they ban guns completely, if your father's resourceful enough he can get you an illegal gun, so gun control really doesn't exist at all.

You are defending having your 2A rights chipped away at. It is pathetic watching the only nation with any real freedom joyfully giving it away to the demands of people who openly want them dead. I hope better men then you still exist on American clay.

If you are white, and don't how to get a gun or make one, along with a few dozen other tools used by civilized men you might as well be a nigger, because you're a fucking useless sack of shit. In fact, you're even dumber than a nigger, because even those retarded jungle fucks can get "banned" weapons.

that's even worse you retard

wew

My rights remain unchanged, because they don't come from government. But you're right, it's all over. Everyone just go home, the Jews won. We can all quit or whatever. There's just no hope. This pile of blackpills has convinced me that we lost because we simply can't disobey the law hand our children guns. I mean, those with children, not the superior MGTOW who have wisely resisted the Jews trying to trick them into touching women.

You crybaby faggots make me sick.

you actually need to unironically kill yourself

You just lost ground. You do understand that, right? You have MOST of your rights left but you just lost SOME of them. It took a couple of days and a few wretched teenagers working with the MSM and you lost some rights. It will not end here.

use that excuse in a court when they come to your house and you refuse to shoot them so they search it and find all those nice "legal" weapons of yours. We are niggers, we don't break the law, especially because the law wants to break every white person right now.

we aren't niggers*

This. 21 year olds at the voting booth are just as dumb as 18 year olds. You gain nothing.

This user is right.

All this talk of “hurrr I will just make my own guns” is totally asinine. The problem isn’t access to firearms it’s the fact that they will get to a point where good honest folk will be thrown in prison for 20 years for defending themselves. This happens all over the world, one would have to be sub 80 IQ to think it can’t happen in America. It won’t happen overnight but any erosion of gun rights is a start.

nice assumption making there

Nah dude it's fine. It's like a strategy man! You have to give those rights up for the church ladies! Didn't you listen to anything that (109) wrote?

go back to reddit.

back to reeeeeddddiiittt xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
still waiting on the new script.

So what you're saying is, put all of the gun owners in prison. Does that scare you? Of course it does. That's why you fairies throw these little shitfits over laws. That's why niggers don't. You're right, you aren't niggers, just pussies.

Guess what, you simpering little faggot; if every gun owner in America said "No problem, put me in jail," there wouldn't be enough cells to hold 1/10th of us. Instead of crying about "muh rights is being eroded!," you feeble nothings could easily overwhelm the Jewdicial system with your bodies like niggers never could, both inside the jails and on the juries, but you don't. You love your jew mortgage and your jew TV and your jewmobile more than you love your "rights."

So pardon me if I don't get excited about yet another law I have to break, Mr Not-A-Nigger.

yep, this is the mentality all of us should hold. Put me in a monkey cage right now please, I'm sold.

They aren't going to put you in prison all at once nor are they going to publicize instances when they do.

We're reaching levels of based previously unheard of. #magapedetillIdie

Most people will choose freedom over prison when faced with the choice. But that will not be offered as an option, they aren’t stupid. It will be a tweak here and there, a new restriction every so often until you get to the point in a couple of decades where you have a very limited selection of firearms left to choose from and a mandatory custodial sentence for possession of anything else. People will comply each step of the way as you are demonstrating. Then they will start issuing licenses for firearms owners, then they will start to heavily restrict who they issue licenses to.

This must be damaging some egos good thing I took the black pill long ago. Nobody will do anything and people would rather attempt to justify it than come to terms with themselves being sackless blowhards.

Okay, then start the race war, because you have all clearly seen the future of guns in your gypsy crystal balls. What are you waiting for? An even more Trumpier Trump with a Hitler mustache? Or will it be more kvetching and blackpills on the menu?

Yeah, I am living in your future and it’s hell. I’m not a burger; I just don’t want you to end up where my people are, defenseless and persecuted. No matter how much of a shit for brains you are, no one deserves it.

No but he wants to. If you want to stop it now is the time to start calling and emailing.

Even if they pass it at 18 people are adults and it is clearly in violation of the 2A. Even the supreme court would knock this down.

I am more concerned about the blatant nonsense from the Florida AG stating she wants a law to confiscate guns without due process. It is also unconstitutional but if you stamp mental illness on shit people will eat it up.

Most of Trump's online support is paid or automated. It only exists to justify and sell him.

Governor Rick Scott has a survey page up where you can make comments right now.

flgov.com/2018/02/20/comment/

inb4 ban

this is getting fucking wild. rick scott just pissed on a whole bunch of people now.

dead governors can't make illegal decrees

ya ya, paid bots, I am just waiting for any alternate suggestion that actually fixes the problem outside of "just go out and start shooting everyone goy, its gonna work"
if you would like to suggest something I'm open

Get me the fuck out of this hell

Seriously. The shilling is so fucking intense today. Here's a protip, Berniebros:

ARMED FUCKING TEACHERS

I would never have dreamed in my wildest, sexiest dreams that a president would actually stump for ARMED FUCKING TEACHERS. The past 30 years has been a non-stop Jewfest of trying to turn all of America into "muh gun free zonez." But not only is Trump loudly calling for ARMED FUCKING TEACHERS to the press and on twitter, there is actually now a bill out there the REQUIRES ARMED FUCKING TEACHERS that actually has a fucking chance.

The very idea that no teacher will be able to get a job without firearms training, that teachers will be allowed to conceal carry on school property, IN SCHOOLS FULL OF UNRULY NOGS AND WETBACKS is MOTHERFUCKING REVOLUTIONARY!

There is not enough blackmedicine in the world to convince me that this bill is a bad idea. This is a fucking watershed moment, and there is nothing a Bern-Out can say to change it. Fuck, it almost makes me want to get a teaching license just so I can pistol-whip chimpy nigglets for a living.

Leftists are just determined to be ironic at any cost, aren't they?

I'm not really sure what to tell you on that front.

I'll just go ahead and filter you immediately and save us both the trouble of your try-hard act.

this is possession not ownership or being able to buy one. i used to drive to the shooting range in my car with a 22 rifle i owned (owned as in parents gave it to me not legally). driving with it and having it and shooting it at the range on my own was perfectly legal. thinking back that does sound a little odd, it's perfectly legal for a kid to be walking around with a shotgun or a rifle, but i'm not a nigger and i wasn't walking around downtown being an idiot it was in my car on the way to the shooting range

How old do you have to be to buy alcohol in the US? I thought it was 21.

Alcohol is not covered by the bill of rights.

Yeah, the ✡courts✡ will surely do something about it, just like they repealed all the unconstitutional guns bans of the last century. OH WAIT THEY UPHELD THEM ALL.

Cry more, yid.

My point was the poster said at 18 you are an adult. Well no you aren't if there are still age prohibitions on anything.

No, that's of course wrong. The easiest examples are that there are age restrictions in the constitution itself as to whether or not people can run for representative, senator or president. Are you not an adult before those ages? No. There are age restrictions before you can collect social security. Are you not an adult before then? No. The legal term denoting adulthood is the age of majority. Read a book nigger.

How the fuck do you "conceal carry" a fucking rifle lol.
I can only presume this is a commonsense rule because you will want your rifle in a bag or case and it would be insane to have to have a cc to transport it around?

No its not odd, you only think it is because as much as you are awake they still got to you.
Its no different than a car or an archery bow or sword.

Shit I never thought of that. Not even Texas has manditory armed teachers. No wonder the kikes are trying to rile the 2A squad. Not your personal army kikes. Get ready for gun packing teachers 😁😁😁

Fuck that shit too. Even the mentally ill have constitutional rights. Legally blind people can still buy guns, so there is no excuse for discriminating against the mentally ill.

This is what people keep forgetting. If someone is allowed to walk the streets freely they should have the right to defend themselves and their property. This includes mentally ill and felons. If they are still a danger then lock their asses up.

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed
T. 34yo rocky mountain white dude
More guns is the answer

How do they handle juvenile cases and 18+ year olds when it comes to incarceration? The idea was to keep the 18-21 year olds from being in juvie buttfucking kids.

If they choose to take away rights to defend oneself because of mental health and citing safety then they are required to provide for your safety in such a manner as you could protect yourself. They have no ability to baker everyone "for their protection" so locking them up is a no-go yet they still must provide for the citizen's safety.
Keep your fucking hands off their rights. If they break the law, bust them. It's real simple.

Misdemeanors can strip you of your guns as well because of jewish laws that were enacted.

Under your coat.

I'm conflicted Holla Forums. On the one hand, in most cases, this would be awful. but to be quite honest, especially these days, is it really so awful to raise it to 21? I mean with the way kids are coddled into adulthood, it's not completely baseless to assume that 18-21 year olds are fucking retarded.

Nah fuck it who am I kidding, fuck these kikes. The ability to overthrow the state trumps emotions.

This is all on Trump and chesscucks , ya blew it

Die reddit

I say we fuck the kikes and raise the majority to 21 while keeping all constitutional rights ageless. There is no right to drink so fuck you, 21. Driving? Fuck you, 21. Making them all have to have co-signers for everything or just not buy anything until they are 21 would really cut the shekels if you bumped the age for contracts to, what's that number? 21.
We can continue to educate them in a trade at taxpayer expense from 18-21 where they can get a job either flipping fucking burgers, snaking condoms and jizz out of drains, or at their expense get themselves a fancy education and a beautiful piece of paper you can hang in your bathroom to either read or wipe your ass with.
Burn it all.

get fucked faggot

HAHA I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

You faggots were saying "Oh, no, what the president says doesn't matter! There's no impact in the societal consciousness! Its only what he does that matters!", and here's your fucking proof that's bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT FUCKING YEAR IS THIS!?

How many US judicial actors are Jewish?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW?
You don't. None of us do. They refuse to relate that information to us because that'd be 'inappropriate' and 'irrelevant'.

How did you even fit this much projection in a single fucking post? Holy fuck. The matzo is overfuckingflowing.

>hey goyim, you can have your gun if you agree to die for Israel. Unless we catch you saying wrongspeak on the internet, in which case we'll have force you into a (((psychiatric evaluation))) and revoke your rights :^)

Sounds like a win to me

He wasn't advocating for it, he was using it as an example of how absurd it would be. Where the hell has the reading comprehension gone around here?

It's the 3 day involuntary. It takes quite a bit for doctors to baker people because they can lose everything if they do it to the wrong person o rin the wrong situation. Baker is no joke.
Autists are fine, unless you are an arm flapper in a group home.

based trump tbh

You're Fucked!

Ahaha, 'Muh God Emperor' mirite?

this poster is 109 btw.

mental gymnastics because his pro-trump narrative is falling apart.

That's what the FEMA camps are for, you massive kike.

Nope.

People in Florida should be burning down the Capital building and taking to the streets.

Only 54% of the 'people' in Florida are actually people. This is what demographic suicide looks like.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Absolutely Civilian

trumpcucks will defend this.

Out curiosity: what is the median age of gun owners?

First off all, the Florida congress has to pass this shit. The won't. Second, as soon as they try to take someone's gun away, the law will be put on hold during the subsequent legal battle that will result in it being overturned in the supreme court. I know you blackpilling faggots want to blackpill, but the supreme court isn't soft on the 2nd amendment.

We are slowly being exterminated as a people and the world is going to shit, but if you saying anything negative you must be a shill. I hate this "non-argument" so much.

Inb4 Neil Gorsuch casts the deciding vote to uphold it.
Shades of Roberts and Obamacare.

The Florida congress just shot down a ban on assault riffles. They don't fucking care. Also this is on Rick Scott, not Trump.

He upheld it as as tax. That's the only reason it stayed. Also Roberts is leaving after this position, and Trump is going to put in another hard conservative.

Which is blatant inrfingement and would piss a lot of people off. The "i dont care about bump stocks, the president said it was fine" crowd won't shoot this down.

This place has gone downhill.

This.

Also, you can just give guns to your son, no matter if he is 21, 18 or 13.

Nobody is stopping someone under 21 having a gun. The law is stop stop selling you a gun. Huge fucking difference.
Wake me up when they try and push some bullshit like liquor laws where you can't legally supply a minor.

Yeah why do you even need to be able to buy a gun anyway? They just get given to you and all 18 year olds live with pro gun parents to spend thousands on

So what?

Kike detected. Fuck you. If Trump doesn't man the fuck up and stop listening to (((Yael))) and (((Jared))) about guns, then fuck that kike lover.

Every kike deserves the gas, no exceptions.

Fucking retarded boomers

Oh, I'm quite sure you would have been there with legal aid and heavy media support when they attacked the White cops who were harassing them and using the full weight of legalized violence to render them defenseless, right grandpa?

Where is the magazine?
Is it bolt action?

I'm 20 and I deserve a gun to shoot you with

You are right. The average age of soldiers in the American revolution was 16-20.

Jewish courts will what, user?

They will throw it out because of muh feelzingzorz

There's no reason to argue this at all. It's blatantly unconstitutional.

All militia must be allowed to arm themselves.
This is an ongoing attack on militia culture, which is the European back bone of American culture. Remove militia culture, and all you have left is a mixed race communist shithole.

We will need to put rifles in the hands of 14+ if we want to rid the land of all these fucking spics.

Correct
The answer is more guns. Not sarc , but truth

"Jews" are not a distinct people. The ten tribes went across the whole world, settled in, and interbred. Over many generations, most if not all people now have Israelite blood. Therefore, Jewish myth about being distinct as "God's people" are nonsense.

If that weren't enough, most of the followers of Babylonian Talmudism calling themselves Jews aren't even genetically related to the Jewish (tribe of Judah) disapora from 70 AD, when God judged the Jews for rejecting the Messiah and became the Synagogue of Satan: followers of Babylonian mystery religions pretending to follow the religion of Moses. The only problem is that Moses forbid usury and all other forms of kikery, while the Talmudists defined themselves by their usury.

IM A JEB GUAC NOW

Amen, brother. Kikes created gun free zones so they would get shot up, allowing emotional demands for gun control. Literally the same MO as they did in Australia and UK. Except Americans aren't cucks, and we refused to give them up. Now, we have a president who is directly confronting the real cause of school shootings: kike laws denying 2nd Amendment rights inside of a school.

The mitochondrial DNA of Ashkenazic & Sephardic subraces are represented distinctly from other haplogroups in genetic biology.

This is pathetic.

It’s a carefully planned move orchestrated by Trump. Anyone who disagrees is shariablue.

Filtered

We had one nigger family move into our town in 1992. They moved out three weeks later, and none ever tried again. What good are gun rights when you vidya addicted pussies let your neighborhoods be overrun with niggers? Guns only work when you pull the trigger, kiddo

God damn I love guns
Shitting outside is meh , indoor plumbing is a-THE mark of white civility

Like you’ve never been in awoods.

Yeah you do what you gotta do in the woods , I prefer a white porcelain bowl with flushing water myself

Kill yourself.

People who serve in the military do not need to own their firearms to use them. It should be a requirement to serve your country to own firearms though.

Kill yourself.

I clarified your meaning for you user. Now fuck off.

I just emailed both my local senator and my house representative stating that creating a special class of citizen with special rights due to military service is unconstitutional as well as violating the rights of those who are legal adults trying to use the freedoms given by the Constitution. I would advise any FLfags to do the same.

myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx

Dont be faggots.

no one cares about your opinion, foreign fag

I like how they coincidentally forgot to include this part in the OP :^)

(checked)
The supreme court previously declared all states must allow concealed carry, there is no cause for pessimism here.

Thanks for the info! Faggot OP is a nigger.

You're not seeing the best part. This will decrease the number of marxist rat teachers, who will inevitably protest the move and be replaced by more right-leaning, more traditional teachers.

Too bad these pinhead politicians are not addressing the real issue, that is the massive social problems plaguing the youth now and the mass social breakdown of society and the horrible mass media that has occurred the past decades fueling these disasters. I guess the Swiss could laugh at US some more at the very minimum.

Thanks. As soon as I finished reading the OP I knew something was being left out.

So the fact that they all look physically similar is all the result of pure happenstance? GAS YOURSELF KIKE

you are a fucking mental midget.

Where do you get that from?

Show no mercy, Kim. We deserve an agonizing death by nuclear fire for letting leader after leader betray us without fighting back.

According to jews though her children aren't jews because she's not one.

1st, we don't care about your shitty people's shitty concepts. 2nd, her mother is Ivana Zelnickova, she, Eric, and Don Jr. are ethnic jews themselves, it's not a "coincidence" that they all married jews.

It’s been awhile since we had a mudslime killing spree of peace. Is there a pattern with gun control mass shootings and mudslime peaceful killing sprees?