Stealth games in natural environments

I loved MGS3 and MGS5 (oh, the blasphemy…), specially their setting, but it seems like every other stealth game out there is either current cityscapes, future sci-fi or historical. Are there more stealth games based on natural landscapes?

I love looking at Snake's nice ripplied muscular ass.

Wish he would sit in my face as I taste his butthole sweat.

skyrim you can play stealh and the landscapes are really pretty

I too loved these two games, Op.
Marry me. If you are over 5'11'' I can be the girl.

I'm 5'11 exactly, what do we do?

Fuck off. I would say that most people here who like Metal Gear like it. It might be a pretty tough game to play through the tears, but I'd take it over most of the AAA shit coming out now.

Far Cry, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3.

you can be dykes

its shit

you are shit

The moment to moment gameplay can be really fun, especially since they made controlling Big Medic feel so good, but the level design is a severe step down from the previous games. I also dislike how the shift in setting means that things like OctoCamo are gone. I'm pretty sure that your camo doesn't even have an impact on how easily you're spotted. I wouldn't mind the fact that you can hold less gear if it wasn't completely nullified by being able to call supply drops in the middle of an enemy base. The story and pacing are absolute ass. You have to do the same "extract the prisoner" "kill the target" destroy the vehicle" side ops until you unlock a story mission, and then it ends halfway through. The health system being changed to the Call of Duty regenerating blood screen with no health bar is unforgivable, and makes being spotted an almost non-issue. The ease of aiming large guns makes this even more of an problem. Being spotted in every other game, including GZ, was a huge deal because the player was in an enclosed area filled with enemy forces and guns weren't point and click perfect headshots every time (being a console game with shooting actually ended up being positive in this case). Also, you couldn't run out into the middle of the desert and hide behind some rocks until your alert went away if things got really sticky. In all the other games getting spotted meant you had to break enemy line of sight and deal with a higher alert status until the caution phase wore off. Since enemies would actively look in common hiding spots you had to be smart and stay on the move without getting spotted again. In Phantom Pain you can kill everyone in the area with ease, the only negative repercussion is that you look bloody after a while. Completing missions gives you more than enough heroism points to counteract being a murdering psychopath.
TL;DR MGSV is fun for the first few hours before you notice that it's fucking broken.

Death to Spies Moment of Truth has you jungle base sneaking most of the game if I remember correctly.

hitman blood money got some

the first crysis comes to mind, though its really only as stealthy as you want it to be. and i havent played the third one but apparently it takes place in a ruined and overgrown city which is at least somewhat unique.

*fist half of the first crysis
i know we all like to crow about how great crysis is but lets not forget about the second half where everything turns into ALIENS and MINIGUNS

Original Ghost Recon as a sniper with a silenced pistol as his sidearm. Put your ghillie suit on and start removing Ruskies.

Hitman Codename 47 - the jungle missions.
Hitman Silent Assassin - Hidden Valley.

yeah thats probably worth mentioning

More like the last third. I didn't find a problem with that part of the game. Sure, messing around with Korean soldiers is more fun but the aliens are fine.

No you fucking can't. It's not light or sound-based in the slightest, no Beshitsda game has good stealth.

Ho boy, I remember this sentence. Pretty gay.

look at him and laugh

MGSV was the tipping point that sent me into a spiraling depression that I still haven't quite gotten over yet.

Nigger the game was piss easy even without going lethal.

the antithesis of a well-designed stealth game

i agree, but playing MGS5 and going full lethal then bitching about it is like playing a racing game, smashing through barriers and not following the road, then saying "this track sucks"