KEK ALWAYS DELIVERS

KEK ALWAYS DELIVERS

Trust in the chaos, do things that you really don't want to do but know you should. As long as you exist on the border of chaos, as long as you take that leap you will be caught in the winds of change. Are you lacking confidence? Take that lack of confidence and create a check list. Solve that shit in chaos.

Kek speaks to us, he has risen, this is not just a meme anymore gentlemen. Blogpost time in order to prove my point:
I was taken to the wrong location by cab, it was raining and I just wanted to go home. I end up having to walk to my building a couple of blocks, however as I arrive firetrucks also arrive cordining off the building (someone had set off our alarms again) having nothing to do but find shelter from the rain I head to my local convenience store to buy some shit, I sit under the umbrella and lo and behold an aryan princess with blue eyes and a gorgeous smile approaches me. We get to talking and she eagerly gives me her number. Her number is syncronous and contains dubs.

DEUS VULT
KEK VULT

Self bump for hope pill

Fuck off back to 2016. Fucking kike.

Kek bless

Look I understand you are upset that israel is a temporary state but Im sure china will treat the israeli refugees very kindly

Key part of the story I missed, I asked kek for somemone I could marry…

There are synchronous events surrounding this particular event even further back that lead me to here in chaos, but they are not important.

I'm pretty sure Kek is just a meme under the effect of meme magic. I don't think Kek is a real being, even if the meme makes that appear so.

All who doubt the memes are punished for it daily. Elevate yourself to the path of light, faggot.

I really wish we could reclaim Kek from the halfcucks and Kekistani bullshit. Pictures of Pepe killing and torturing ecelebs while in Egyptian headdress, combined with the old peepeepoopoo tactics? That piss and shit takes a seriously Jewish mind to draw though, and the terrorpepes did a better job at taking him from normalfags than the ms paint shock images.

Could also do pics of him killing sodomites, and rewarding anons with their waifus from that one thread, to trigger the fags.

nah just embrace the chaos.. most of those faggots will eventually realize they are dealing with something very metaphysical

Have you realized yet the jinn Kek is strongest under Pisces?
Diphda
Fomalhaut
All is ordained bismillah ar-rahman, ar-rahiim
The Lord of All the World's, al -alamein

PRAISE KEK
MAY HE PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT FROM FIENDS AND KIKES

HOW WILL THE (((NATSOC LARPERS EVER RECOVER???)))

We don't do blogposts here you fucking cunt.

You need to get the fuck out along with them.

>(((We cling to the past and are doomed to repeat cycles)))
What do (((you))) mean by this?

pick one faggot.

Isn't that the gun grabber slogan?

The Chaos maymay came from the AltRight/Nazbol faggets. Chaos Dugin's meme. Your understanding of Religion is outdated and sad.

UPBOATED FELLOW CENTIPEDE
SHADILAY

Try again faggot
Are you meaning to tell me that there has never been anyone in your life that seems to just be able to do almost anything with ease and never seem to get pounded too hard for it?
Chaos is a deep, very deep, force of nature and holy shit if you embrace it with the right sacrifices it delivers in spades.

DAILY REMINDER PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY
Pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssss

Holla Forums has arrived, it seems.

Ye of little faith. You will be cast out From the Chaos of Kek where there is joyous wailing and the gnashing of teeth, and left behind in the outer normie twilight.

Oops this was for you and your faggot ass blackpill

88% chance FBInigger

Reeee!! GET OUT

I need recap from Djed Pillars get