/atg/ anti-trump general: GET edition

This thread again, kill yourself

Reminder to filter sage bombing Trump hasbarats.

Check my pents.

Spamming for gets invalidates your gets, shill-kun.

Reminder to filter sage bombing Trump hasbarats.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
All blackpills are off by one. Chromosome.

Remember when Donald Trump's own supporters were violently beaten in California and other municipalities while the police stood by and did nothing? Remember when Donald Trump couldn't even mention these incidents and motivated them? But he sure could send billions to Saudi Arabia and israel. He sure is ready to send his voters and their kids off to die in Korea or Iran.

Filter sage bombing Trump hasbarats.

lmao

off by one

And it's a bot. Filter, filter, filter.

Another one

Still off by one

You're off by one

I might just brew some tea. This will be fun

ebin memes there, fellow pede!

Off

By

One

back to the_zionald

Feel free to keep squealing the songs of your "people" I'll be here all day

ebin, simply ebin.

drumpf should be impeached

one

sage isn't a downboat, the_zogald

The only one gurgling about Trump is you.

so you agree he's a ziocuck?

We can be friends if you want. I have nothing against you "people". Provided you have your wrangler sterilize you.

Trump is a zionist bastard

(checked)

This thread is claimed by me. But feel free to stake out one of your own.

You're off by one

hurr, come here to this alternative board
>>>/polpol/
>>>/polk/
>>>/autism/
>>>/mlpol/
>>>/poal/
COMECOME

MORE trump threads.
GIVE ME MORE THRUMPF THREADS.
Show me your bans. Are you talking about Trump? Let me talk about MUH TRUMPPPP!!!

trump should be impeached

CNN town hall meeting? More like TRUMPF, GET IT?

ban guns my fellow pede!

You said that already one

sage isn't a downboat, the_zogald

Amen, Brother. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEAAAAAAAAAAACH
#resist
Come to my discord channel, please. Come come

You also said that already. one

ban guns my fellow pede

Come on, people. Say it with me. ONE TERM PRESIDENT. Come on, come on! ONE TERM PRESIDENT.
Hey, do you have a gf?

The infinite vocabulary of the one

Oops. I seem to have missed one

My brothers, hurrr. You should listen to me, durrr.
I'm the representative of Holla Forums, I'm the real one, hurrrr. If you don't listen to me, then go back to reddit you mean zog puppet, durrr.
WHY WON"T ANYONE LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY. Listen, listen, please. I'm very important.

zogald supporters are all redditor virgins tbh

lmao reddits the only one supporting zogald now that he's anti-gun

I'm the true arian lord, I am whiter than you. Don't insult my black people, ok?
But this candidate is jewis mason, please don't vote. Solution? hurr, don't question my judgement, kushner bot. I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

I'm glad you have a gf one. But seriously, you both need to sterilize yourselves.

Off by one

AYYYYYYYYLMAOOOOO, you just mad that I'm right, zog emperor goy. I'm someone doesn't believe me, that means that I'm right and I'm winning.
COME ON PEOPLE, RESIST, RESIST, RESIST.
I WANT MORE GETS!!!

That's a get right? I'M sooooo awesome.

durr, why won't people take me seriously?!?! Look at how serious I am!

lol, trumpf soyboy cumskin is mad. Go back to reddit.

Why won't anyone bump my thread. I don't want to talk to myself again. pleaseplease PLEASE someone reply to this thread that I can reply to you back!

Don't tell me you're done already. I know you have at least one more left in you.

Come come come, sexy young girls here. >>>/honeypot/
Not cartoon lolis allowed, they trigger me :(
Or else I'll spam some CP

how many shitpost generals do we have today, I mean I love shitposting but there just too many threads to shitpost in.

Wasn't counting. Sorry. You can join this one but it's pretty dead.

WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT TRUMP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
GIVE ME SOME SALON CNN HUFPO ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFresistFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
COME ON, COME ON, WHERE'S YOUR SPIRIT? ONE TERM ONE TERMvoteforIMEANONETERM ONE TERM

ARE you talking about TRUMP? Go back to reddit.
REPORTED

Off

By

One

Why isn't anyone LISTENING TO MEEEEEEEE
I'm one of you, you guys. I was in 4 chan since 2000. I'm and oldfag. Look at how hardcore I am. I am very white, my mommy is bud daddy isn't.

bump
:^)

GETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGETGET
Now I'm important, so LISTEN TO MEEEEEEE!!!

Thank you, brother. You're doing the Gods work *tip*
Do you want to talk about Trump and Holla Forums mods with me? They are so mean :(
Why won't they go???? I'm trying to do this every day but no-one LISTENS.

Yer off by one 'erry

how has it come this easy to trigger you guys? truely you have fallen

HEYHEYHEY, TALK TO ME PLEASEEEEEE :))))))))))))
POST IT WITH ME, post it post it pleaaaase, I'm soooo lonelyYYYYYYY

sage negated :^)

alright you stupid goys, trump is a kike zionist zog zognial emprrah, you stupid goy need to listen to me ok. Zog zionism zogging emporah drumpf impeach or something like that
am i doing it right???

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
Heyhey, trump is so bad, did you know? All those other are reddit zog bots. WE ARE THE REAL Holla Forums, NOT THEM. THEY SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS BOARD!!!
Do you have a cute gf??? tell me tell me, come on

sage negated again :^)

2D off by one > 3D off by one tbh

This thread is very important. WHY WON'T KIKEY STICKIE IT????????

please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me

i think i am going to make it lads

I know right fellow poster, poltards are so retarded, those americans are mutts too xddddd right, 56% maymay loooooooooooooool, we should make fun of how they like an orange cheeto amirite user. they totally have to go back to reddit, I mean these poltards not me and you of course.

woops, I forgot my downbaot xddddddddd
IMKIKEY YOU BASTARD YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ALL MY PROBLEMS ON THIS IMAGE BOARD, HOW DARE YOU KEEP ME FROM MAKING MY OWN BOARD, NOW STICKY THIS THREAD ALREADY ITS SUPER IMPORTANT

My turn to sage

off by one

sage negated my friend

no fellow white man, 56% muh pol poster, you are around here cause 56% mutts amirite, I mean jut look at the silly cumskins getting all mad, we totally aren't goons hahahaha, real posters here only

and also fuck that zonald drumpf and his two scoops too

woops, my downboat again xddddddddddddddd

recreating this thread after bumplocked, friends :^)

THIS POST IS IMPORTANT
silly drumpf bots
MODS ARE COMPROMISED, Holla Forums IS COMPROMISED, GIVE UP THIS BOARD KIKEY, GIVE UP THIS BOARD
THIS POST IS IMPORTANT

See!!! I can make complex text and look very serious. Don't you want to reply to me? come on come on REPLY TO MEEEEEEE!!!

please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me please talk to me

alright fellow user, I hope to see you there to discus more about criticizing how drumpf is a literal jew with jewish parents and how americans are mutts xdddddd, its really good criticism, very constructive, how dare those fucking mods

You appear to be off

by one

fug I was off by one too

>>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241 >>11300241
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey, impeach, right?

I don't think you are. But with a little hard work maybe you too can be like OP;-)

alrgiht let me try
I get trips and you all have to listen to me ok

these (You)s are too much

Off by one

NO! You have to listen to me, I'm the leader

Thank you thank you. This thread is super important. It shows how serious we should be taken of. Do you want to talk drumpf. Do you have a cute gf?

I know right hahahhahhahahaa

oh oh oh OP i know where you should post this, its very important that everyone knows so you should post it in general
make sure everyone know ok, its an important thread and the whole world needs to hear your words.

650 posts to go. Think there will be a thread two? Or will it be off by one

we must have like 5 threads of this topic its that damn important ok you drumpfzog puppet,
"WE" need the entire catalog filled with this don't you understand!!!

Don't forget to spam threads. We should be taken seriously if we want everyone in Holla Forums to know how bad and mean drumpf and Holla Forums is :(
GET

bump :^)

SEEEE, now I'm IMPORTANT

off by one, my fellow arian comra- I meant brother

YES, ALL OF THE BOARDS HAS TO KNOW TOO, POL AND THEIR MODS, HOW PEDO SITE Holla Forums, AND THE REST OF THE INTERNET NEEDS TO KNOW THAT POL NEEDS TO ALL GO BACK TO REDDIT ALREADY AND LET US POST IN PEACE

also check em

I'm a very funny person you know that? I'M NOT MAD
Look look lmao lel lol :^)
LOOK AT THIS CUTE CAT
That means that I'm important. Come Come to this thread, people.

Every "real" /pol\lack knows that Asses and Cocks is our leader.
DON'T YOU GET IT?
off by one

NO FUCK BOTH OF YOU, LOOK AT MY REDTEXT AND HOW I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO FITS IN, I"M OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY IMPORTANT AND REAL POSTERS ON POL

FREE SPEECH NAO :^)

yayy, now you are important :^)

YOU AREN'T IMPORTANT. YOU ARE ZOG KUSHNER KIKEY KIKE. WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW, HUH? I WON THIS ARGUMENT. YOU MAD XDDDDDDDD :^)

I"M NOT MAD YOU ARE THE REAL MAD ONE HAHAHAH LOOK AT HOW MAD 56% 56% ZOG ZOG ZOG ZOG GO BAKC TO REDDIT ALREADY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What did we piss to get retards into the thread?
Im an eurofag so i dont care for Trump that much but im sick of seeing tge Trump shilling and stickies here about 6gorrilion^d chess.
This is a NatSoc board and the fact people defend Trump shills goes against the board on its own. Besides the few Pro-american things he has done does not make up for the Pro-zog he has done yet people are kisding his feet like the pope.

YA DUMB DRUMPF KIKING EVERYWHERE ALL ZOG SHIT, NOTHING HE DOES IS GOOD FUCKING ZOGNALD SHILLS KUSHNERBOTS, ALL BACK TO REDDIT. EUROPE SHOULD BE THE ONES DECIDING US POLITICS NOW, I AM EUROPEAN TOO AND EUROPE IS SUPERIOR IN POLICY MAKING WE SHOULD TELL YOU 56% HOW TO RUN YOUR PRESIDENT AND HOW HE IS ZOG AND DONE NOTHING FOR THE US, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN AMERICA, WE ARE EXPERTS HERE IN EUROPE ON US AND ZOGNALDS ANTICS. DAMN STUPID MUTTS AMIRITE

you might have won, if I didn't get hitler dubs, check check m8 you redditer

man, the trumpniggers are really mad that they're losing control of this board ever since zogald came out in support of gun control :^)

Weird how these threads have the exact same posting style as that image spamming autist who spergs out any time anybody criticizes Trump or aut-right ecelebs.

off

by

one

it's a cohencidence i'm sure, there's no such thing as pro-trump shills. that's a shariabloo myth my fellow pede

bumpin this

Learn about double tactic. Imagespamming autist only ""plays on hand of anti-trump shills"".

He knows it.

YA HE SIGNED THAT GUN CONTROL BILL AND TOOK MY GUNS RIGHT NOW, DAMN ZOGALDNIGGERS, DID I MENTION I AM A REAL POSTER LIKE YOU, WE ARE THE ONLY REAL POSTERS.

ya my fellow pol, we been here and the only real people, all those billions of other people are obviously just bots and paid shills, we aren't the paid shills, just the 5 of us. ya I think its time we tell everyone also how great megacuck- I mean the good image board we aren't shilling or antying of course its just better place with the real anons and totally not dead.

Thank you for bumping :^)
Those zog eperor trumpniggers should go back to reddit because this board is compromised. I think someone is talking about Trumpf.
Heyhey, lets' talk about Trumpf.
Do you have a cute gf?

Thank you thank you

everyone who isn't an anti-gun zionist is a shill m'fellow pede

Eh, this board was doomed the moment trump touched the wall.

Amen brother, everyone who disagrees with me is a zionist and should go back to reddit.
Do you have a cute gf?

Finally, this thread got some life. I might have given up had you not shown up.

off by one

If you serious about your shit you should know you're benefiting the cause.

Nobody trusts spammers. Ever.

The board is doomed because of reddit and trumpf and the mods and Jim and codemonkey and hotwheels and and and and and and twitter. I'm never going back to this board adios, my comrad- I meant arian brothers.

No point in blaming Jim. He has literally zero involvement in the life of Holla Forums.

DOWN WITH Holla Forums DOWN WITH IMKIKEY, DOWN WITH TRUMP
FREE SPEECH NOW

Do you have a cute gf? Because this thread is very important.

ya we are the voice of pol, hes antigun now and its fact, I know based on a news article I heard he gonna do it this time like daca, amnesty, damn drumpfcuckchesscucks are gonna ruin everything if they dont change their mind now and start talking shit on drumpf right this second then the white race is doomed. Did you see all the suggestions we have made on how to fix it we have lots of good ideas how to fix things int he country its not totally all blackpilling and fakenews, we are the real posters with great ideas like reddit and drumpf and zog zionism and stuff like that posting it here help everyone after all. oh ya and come to megacu- the cool image board.

It's far too late for that my friend
off by one

Im true pol , dont my spam posts convince you goys!?

nice get, now you are incharge. congratz fellow poster

Hurr, I was just joking, I'm not leaving this place until everyone goes back to reddit :^)

Why are you attacking me, dipshit???????????? Those threads are important, you drmpf bot :(

same my com- brother, we must make everyone leave to megacuck because everyone here is reddit posters and we need them there because we hate them but its to get them to start talking about how drumpf is a kike.

He's shilling for it, that's enough for anyone to turn on him. Instead of doubling down on the second amendment - which is why he got elected - he starts shilling for more regulations and background checks like the ziocuck faggot he is.

No, reddit are the only ones supporting zogald at this point.

There's a few paid shills, but most of them are non-native redditors that came here during the election and care more about the man than the ideals he supposedly stood for.

At this point, anyone supporting zogald should be considered a redditor or a spineless cuck that doesn't care about their rights being slowly eroded.

I unironically hope he loses in 2020, both parties are accelerationism and only one is causing retards like you to think that their rights being slowly eroded is some super sekrit pro-white plan.

Let me guess, it's chess? He's sure been playing this chess game for a while now. Any day the super sekrit pro-white plan will come to fruition. There's no way he said things you wanted to hear in order to get into a position of power and trick you into thinking that anything he does is part of a master plan that you have no way of comprehending because of how much smarter he is than you.

200 IQ. Stable genius.
Gun control More regulations on bump stocks is stable and rational, it's not appealing to kiked out deep state forces that want a disarmed and complacent populace.

I've seen worse. You have potential.

shutup you drumpfcuck, kikeld zogmpf is a antigun zognist since 1999, you wont fool me. you need to go back to reddit, also look at my GET

Come come people, lets talk about drumpf in >>>Holla Forums
No-one can be mean to us there and no-one will ever know that you can talk to yourself there :^)

Amen, brother *tip*
Everyone supporting zog emperor should go to reddit. We are the true Holla Forums
Remember, DON'T VOTE

off by one

ebin goonsnark there, fellow Holla Forumssters that didn't migrate here from reddit and get incredibly defensive about their zog emperor getting called exactly what he is.

Kill yourselves.

ya, everyone here needs to go back to reddit already, only me and you are the real posters. damn zionald cuck shills. Remember only me and you are the real Pol and are off by one.

OP may be a fag, but why do you keep hopping between IPs?

The only one talking about Trump is you. Odd, that

Because this thread is only worth the attention of my phone.

You're a pro-trump shill that knows i'm right and mocks me because he can't refute my points. Get fucked.

This is anti-trump general, you're just trying to derail my thread.

more like you're hooked up to a mobile subnet in jared kushner's basement tbh

no, I hate drumpf and think eveyrone needs to go back to reddit already. Why are you trying to shill for dumpf?

nice meme my fellow kekistan. We must spread the message of truth about drumpf in every thread and every board. We have to cleanse this place from redditors that support this zog. I fucking hate drumpf so much that I'd hope he'll be impeached.
RESIST

oy vey, why are you talking about muh trump
check mate, I won the argument. So SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO REDDIT.

checked, awesome get. Now you're important :^)
Very intelligent argument you have.
Do you have a cute gf?

What is it with libshits breaking a one-liner into two separate parts without a punchline? Also the shitty block-type background? The left really can't meme.

This thread alone is a proof this place is just as bad as cuckchan now. Congratulations, fascist faggots.
Let this be a lesson to you. Your ideology so non-viable even your own betray it constantly for the sake of israel and jewish community.

Should had listened to Marx about bourgeoisie. Should had listened that until you will get rid of white rich fags, you won't get rid of jews either. Because white rich fags like Trump will always protect them.

Incorrect. This is a celebration of OPs big get
off by one

what a great post fellow polster

I do hope he'll be impeached, then idiots like you won't think that getting their guns taken is part of some ebin chess game.

off by one

Please don't use this cp porn. It makes my willy go weird and makes me feel bad. Or else I have to spam cp to feel good about myself.
This place is so shit with trumpfags and mods.
Do you like Marx? He's a cool guy. B-but I hate Holla Forums, you know? Do you want to talk about how much you hate trumpf? I do.

keep spamming, you zionist faggot

you are so right on target pol user. such great insight and perfect knowledge. If only these reddit zog puppets could understand your high IQ

Is this the part where you toss a smoke bomb and back away slowly with a cape held before your face?

I am blown away by the fact that this thread has stayed up as long as it has tbh.

I want it to stay up actually

Okay

Go back to 4chan, you fucking faggots

then why did you sage? don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the thread, but usually these threads are shoah'd pretty fast.

I like you. Those trump faggots are infesting this board and should go back to reddit? I hate Trump so much that I have to talk about him every single day in this board. Do you want to talk with me about that zog emperor meing bad and mead?
Do you have a cute gf?

because I don't want to slide threads other threads with a shitpost thread, its a courtesy.

>

off by one

can't forget the downboat polster, sage is a downboat is exactly what I said it is, you are so smart, maybe even smarter then me too, I'm glad we have people as smart as you to tell us where to go, like back to reddit, takes a genius of your caliber to get the real posting done.

off by one

Here's how you get a cute girlfriend:
Now here comes the hard part

Eventually someone will take interest in you fellow pajit. And don't forget to constantly exercise every day and keep yourself fit.

nice goonsnark, fellow pro-white drumpfer

gun rights are for fat renecks who want to LARP as rambo anyway, nobody needs a semi-automatic weapon.

See, now I've replied to you. So that means you have to reply to me and give me attention, trumpcucks. Please give me attention.

THIS IS JUST 180D CHESS!!!!

ls he awake yet?

off by one

upvoted and given redd*t gold m'felow pede

you are right, the guns are getting taken away because nobody listened to my posting on an imageboard, now drumpfcucks took all my guns away and the orange man did, they are takign mine as we type.

Go back to reddit, trumf bot.

ha you caught me, I was putin the whole time

torpedo is also off by one

off by one

t. trump cuck
please reply to me. come on, come on :^)

EVERTYONE THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT, I THINK WE NEED A NEW THREAD ON THIS, THIS THREAD IS ALMOST FULL NOW, SEE 191 POSTS IS TOO MANY POSTS WE NEED 3 MORE THREADS RIGHT NOW

THIS

i will post this every day until zogald is impeached or reddit goes home

This passes off as funny on somethingawful?
Sage

pro-trump goons hate anime

sounds fun

off

by

one

zionist shill

Amen, *tip*
I will not rest until Trump is impeached.
#IMPEACH2018
#RESIST2018

They also hate my cp porn collection :(
What's wrong with them, don't they want to impregnate 9 year old girls to save the white race?

fuckin turmpzogcuck reddits goons

Doesn't weebpost
off by one

Whom am l shilling for?
off by one

I unironically want him impeached just to piss reddit off tbh. Maybe if it happens reddit will stop thinking gun control is part of some sekrit pro-white plan

you need to spam the catalog at least 100 more times to push all the other threads off to get your point accross, its very important, zogdrumpfald needs to get imbeached
THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH OF THIS THREAD ON THE CATALOG, WE MUST HAVE MORE

drumpf

u mad

Odd. Seeing as how you faggots are the only ones bringing him up.
off by one

hurr, we must talk more about Trumpf.
More threads about the zog emperor
more, MORE

Do you have a cute gf?
Please reply to me, my post is important.
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

lol, you mad because this thread and discussion is important every single day. GO BACK TO REDDIT!!!

off by one

no polster I'm on yoru side, why can't you understand this, we need 99 more threads hurry

School shooters always shoot white people first.

Enough said

Trump is right

>(((white))) people

ALL YOU DRUMP REDDIT NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE ONLY WAY THINGS WILL VERY GET DONE IS IF I WASTE MY TIME HERE POSTING CONVINCING YOU ABOUT DRUMPF, YOU SEE YOU CANT SAVE THE WHITES WHITOUT ME POSTING HERE, OH AND ALSO COME TO MEGACUCK PLEASE

off by one

Oops. I must be getting sloppy. Thanks for the save

why do you care about your zog emperor so much? is someone paying you to enforce a pro-trump consensus on anonymous imageboards?

I know right polster, kushner bots everywhere and only me and you here are real.

trump is a kike.

off by one

no, zognald needs to be exposed right here on this image board, its dire for the entire Holla Forums to know the mods and pol compromised and the zondald reddit, its important to the world. I am on your side why are you not getting it.

ya, thats what I been tryign to say, only us 5 in the thread not posting pro drumpf stuff are the real pol, all other posters are kushnerbot paid drumpf redditors.

Someone's paranoid. And off by one. I'm only in this here thread.

>>>/russia/

russia is the real enemy I agree, we have to kill those russians and war right now, putin shills working with kushner and getting drumpf elected

ARE YOU GETTING THE FUCKING POINT YET YOU COLOSSAL RETARD?

Don't you mean >>>/reddit/?
off by one

Oh boy here we go. You don't know anything about him.

wait a minute…

Have you taken the drumpf pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The drumpf pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald drumpfffffffffff, who presents and narrates the attached image.

Forget red and blue pills, drumpf pills are the way of the future.

Image related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the drumpf pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin reddit maymays, this one is the readl deal.

the point is that this board is filled with pro-trump shills like you who are paid to shill for your zog emperor here and push the narrative that things like DACA and gun regulations are part of some pro-white scheme

fuck you

trump is jew

nope, still not getting it, I'll see you again in the next thread though, fun posting with you.

top wew, it is fucking you, faggot. How does it feel living in a shithole country and entyre bloodline being nothing but radioactive half-breed mongrels. You're not white, faggot. You're a Jewish breed.

bump

Such irony, turns out it is Spermakov who keeps doing those autistic shrieks every day.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Get a life, loser

Ukrainians aren't slave and they aren't white. They're mongols, a mixed breed mut. You've sold your country to the Jews, to the US and now to the EU. Have fun sucking the sweet multiculturalism dick that your people are going to consume. Oh wait, you're penniless.

It's been fun. But time for me to return to the real world. As a parting gift l saved my best for last.

off by one

why does pol like trump so much? is it because he is basicalky a political terry? he just makes fun of some people and they immediately lap it up?

Get a life, mongrel. It's a shame that your country didn't starved to death, then your type of bastard children wouldn't have been born. The world would have been much better.

hes a schizo who believes in g-d so yes.

you will never have 10/10 Ukrainian bride ivan.
go suck off drumpfie and putin more

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

And you went to spamming again, out of your insecurities. What a bathetic wimp you are.

DRUMPFIE

Have fun of wasting your entire life miserably on thinking about Trump 24/7 all alone.

bump

I'm goncerned that (((they))) are manipulating/inflating Trump's approval ratings to encourage his more "moderate" tendencies.

He definitely pays attention to "positive" polling and legacy media spin.

sage negated

wtf I love Hillary now

what did they mean by this?

So what do you think? Are his poll numbers legit?

The people shitting up this thread are just as obnoxious as the (((shilljew))) assholes and /leftyjew/ assholes.

Shit management confirmed for… well, not on our side, that's for sure.

is anything the kike media puts out?
they're manipulating him any way they can, and his retard reddit suck supporters and putin bots like that shill against Ukraine.

fuck zogald drumpfe

are you saying he would of gotten more votes in the first place?
because if so i do not think so, i barely expectes him to win with his low poll rating

Just on my personal opinion, raising the age of majority to 21 is a smart move. Less fucking retarded children voting for Bernie candidates. It removes 3 years worth of fucking legally mandated selective service. Etc. etc. It's very obvious that this current climate tries to extend childhood well into adulthood. Changing that is a long term societal change.
The liberals take all or nothing when it comes to accepting illegals. Trump put forward keeping 800 thousand of the 30 million here. 800 thousand of illegals who didn't pick to be illegal so it looks good to the public and puts the dems in a lose-lose scenario. Accept this deal (which could just be vetoed if it passed, gaining points with his base) and look like shit to their base for forgetting the 29 million or don't accept it and look like shit for not helping anyone they can. The guys a negotiator, that's what he's done his whole life. He knows how to put the people on the other side of the table in a bunk position. It's the same with the bump stock now. Everyone and their mother wants them banned, even the republican faggos. So by coupling it with a raise to 21 to buy rifles, it's garunteed to fail. By making a package deal, it's dead in the water. The fly in the soup. Nobody but liberal radicals would change the age to own guns to 21 if you can join the military at 18. Now bump stocks stay legal and the also bundled further yet mental health big govt meddling also falls flat.
You have to be retarded not to see this.
1) Talk about maybe giving an inch
2) offer half an inch
3) they want a mile
4) offer 3/4ths of an inch
5) they want a mile and a half
6) deal falls through
7) he can say he tried
It's all optics until 2020. From his perspective (and that of any of a first term president) it's about playing shit safe the first term and setting up shit for your second. The more time you're there, the more you can do. Appearing partial, even a bit, will win him points with people for the next election. Should he win in 2020, that's a no breaks time because once you're out you're out. That's also why the two terms thing is gay. It should be 1 6 year term so this political dance doesn't occur and these muddy waters go away.

I heard this was a dubs thread.

Hey Holla Forums