-touchingwall.jpg

-chesscucks

-bibi netanyahu

-any meeting with israel politicians which is standard diplomacy

-bump stock ban

-kushnerbots

-kushner shills

-children are married to jews this somehow implies they control him

-daca (which Zogald is never fucking ending)

-wall not built (which is never getting built)

-jerusalem acknowledged (which is causing massive happiness in the israel) muslims say they may lose mecca to the kikes

-zognald

-trumpcucks

-daddy

-amnesty don

-88d chess

-cucks who won't go back to r_thedonald

-shills controlled by jared kushner

-trump has betrayed us

-trump is controlled by jews

-aut-kike

-alt-right sliding

-trs eceleb shit

-trssodomites

-every real movement is CIA/controlled opposition (shills will ignore any proof)

-character assasination related to former (shills will ignore any proof)

-dicky spencer eceleb shit/slide

-any eceleb aggressive slide

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pXU5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These kinds of threads deserve bans.
Go back to cuckchan faggot.

go back to reddit trumpnigger

Go back to cuckchan shitposter.

>>>/reddit/

Go back to neopets , faggot.

Trump's Four Generations of Jewish Ties: archive.is/pXU5s

b a s e d

arrest drumpf

Based zog emperor.

fuck drumpf

There are people on this board who would like to legitimately discuss Trump's policy and inspect his actions critically. Shills like you only serve to poison the well and hamper real, rational discourse. I guess you know that though.

Fuck my sister, Drumpf!

the only shills here are pro-trump and you know that.

I really like the Donald.
However your list are undeniable truths.
I am afraid this president will be another delay and distraction operation.
The more the scenario changes, in the end, the more we approach the planned goal, the annihilation of our race and slavery for our children.

As in, /r/the_Donald?

fuck drumpf

trump should go to jail for treason after shilling for gun control

next get will be anti-trump.

fuck drumpf. ziocuck shill.

drumpf is a zionist bastard

There was an obvious shill in a thread about the proposed bump stock ban this morning who was basically blackpilling on Trump, standard shill fare, and there was a poster who obviously held the same opinion who I was trying to talk to who had some good points and it blew my mind to see the contrast between a paid shill and an organic poster who believed and were arguing the exact same thing. The guy and me didn't agree but I think we understood each other and we weren't hostile and the shill was ll or nothing, hostile, only interested in finding a way that my post could be considered wrong.

Reminded me of Hitler talking about them and how he came to hate them for their rhetoric. It's so true.

drumpfie

fuck drumpfie

Explain what the blackpill means.

trump is going to take the guns

fucking zionist bastard

Get.

Then will be war.

the_zogald will just sit complacently as he gradually erodes the rights of whites

Impotent sliding, you will never achieve anything noteworthy, faggot

the only noteworthy things drumpfie has achieved are shilling for anti-white causes and trying to ban guns

True.

posting things to make you feel hopeless

i have to believe that he knows that his proposed bill won't make it through a republican congress. No sane republican would vote for a gun control bill in today's political climate with midterms around the corner.

The other side of this opinion is that he has been cucking out to the jews more than we'd like and that this shifts the overton window in the wrong direction. What has gotten almost no attention is that he's also proposed raises for teachers who carry concealed handguns at work, which I didn't think was allowed so idk how that would pan out.

LMFAO wow these Drumpftards are hilarious. See, when they use our terminology, they're on about different concepts, shill probably equals to "anyone who disagrees with me" in their little Drumpftard pea brains.

You realise we can see your I'd, you worthless shilling shitstain?

why do shills always overuse the bold and italics?

Youre not even trying are you?

Say what you will about Trump, but your spamming for gets is despicable. Enjoy your ban, shill.

Why are Drumpftards always 89iq? Hmm.
It's called emphasis.

I can't tell if this poster is a anti-Trump shill, or a Trump shill trying to make anons angry with low effort spam.

Check the sticky for the reason why the kikes are so mad today.