Top Disney Owned Youtubers Pushing Gun Control on Young Subscriber Base

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Hey guys, this isn't the sort of topic that I normally comment on but I felt I had to given the circumstances and the inspiring actions of the students involved in the recent shootings.

youtube.com/watch?v=34rkx7DdpHY

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Digital_Network
dailycaller.com/2018/02/13/disney-ceo-fundraiser-democrats/
archive.is/5aU7O
archive.is/GlgPA

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Digital_Network

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

So kill them. In real life. Make them build up somebody else to push their shit and then clip that guy too.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

Booper Dooper

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Reminder that Markiplier is half-gook.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Jesus, that webm. It's horrifying. The repetition, the constant edits, the obnoxious loud noises that serve no purpose beyond distracting from the lack of content…

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

hello goys
you know that recent failing of our government to protect us?
time to ban guns so it can happen more often
dueces goyim
Yadda yid yadda

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Like MTV a generation before, shills like him aim straight for the 11-year-olds. I doubt an imbecile like him came up with that strategy by himself.

Austin Young
Austin Young

That's the Disney channel.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

I know what I'm talking about, I have a lot of experience with guns, my dad was in the NRA
I don't think people should be able to have assault rifles
He knows fuck all about guns.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

How old is that girl tbh

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

I wonder why?
dailycaller.com/2018/02/13/disney-ceo-fundraiser-democrats/
archive.is/5aU7O

The CEO and chairman of Walt Disney Co. plans to throw a fundraiser later this month to bolster vulnerable Democratic candidates in upcoming elections.

Walt Disney CEO Bob (((Iger))) will throw the Feb. 22 event along with Alan Horn, another chairman at Walt Disney studios and his wife, reports Vanity Fair. Guests are invited to donate $32,400, the highest possible contribution.

The fundraiser is meant to boost six Democratic congressmen like Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin and North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp. Each of the six senators are up for re-election in states that ended up overwhelmingly voting for President Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

(((Iger))) has donated to Democrats in the past, giving $50,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee over the course of two years and another $25,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

David Green
David Green

Disney is Masonic. Remember the "club 33" mystery a dozen years ago or so? Guess what that represents.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

it's a "prominent e-celeb pushing for gun control" episode

Disney Digital Network
Formerly known as Maker Studios.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

You have some good thoughts FBI-chan. You realize you could just do your job right?

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

/adviceanimals/
/reddit/index.html

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Go away, MTV has been shit since its inception

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Image macros are exclusive to reddit

/kys/index.html
/theoven/
/oven/index.html
/ovens/index.html
/out/index.html
/gtfo/index.html

David Wood
David Wood

MTV was good about 17 years ago with cartoons and music videos. And then came bunch of reality shows and it went downhill from that.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

/howaboutidontwantyourredditfaggotryherefafaggot/

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Son, I was shitposting with images before there was a reddit.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Millionare Bragging about being defenseless
Tip your local black youth about markiplier

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Pretty sure Beavis and Butthead was the inroad that took it all downhill. Once people accepted non music they then began pushing reality TV and "real talks" and other degenerate spring break bullshit.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

Cool story grandpa we moved on.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

What's non music?

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

The FBI works for who pays them. You can bet Disney is cutting bigger checks than you or me.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

The best part of Beavis & Butthead was when they watched music videos while cracking jokes.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

being this much of a retarded newfaggot

Lurk more you cock sucking colossal faggot

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

epic sage of down voted
kkk

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Yeah reminds me of me and my guy.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

current year
listening to a mischling

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

mtv
ever good
tv in its entirety
not shit

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

I am simply pointing out where you can clearly see the declines. We didn't have this reality TV crap before MTV introduced Road rules and the Real world. They didn't introduce that before the toons and other crap. Just an example of how they have influenced generations and it has been going on a while.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

That mongler should stick to fellating whatever fandom he bumps into instead opening his half ricenigger mouth.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Kel-Tec 9x19mm carbine
"assault rifle"

I want them to die slow anf painfully

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

liquid television, and its spin offs were the only reason I ever turned into MTV. the network was always a kike scam designed to subvert/pervert young minds. Doctor Pierce had a segment about it, he was right on the money.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Doctor Pierce segment.

at around 5:00

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Zappas take on MTV at 1:46.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Hold on there kid, you can't be saying that out in the open, a journalist could be on this board right now. Come on over to Holla Forums Premium where you'll actually get to meet the real leader of Holla Forums where he'll tell you exactly what you need to do to attack the infrastructure of your local principality.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Daily Reminder

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

WALT WARNED US ALL

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Double reminder that he is half-KIKE.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

His fanbase are all soycucks.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Who needs a reminder? It's blatantly obvious.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

I know this is a pretty dead thread since there's not much to talk about here but I figure I'd pop in and let you guys know a good half or more of the people "working" for this subsidiary are spics who get their views via federally provided phones and wifi. You're going to see their numbers tank within a decade or so if things go right.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

rolling for Markiplier ass cancer

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

good.
N(((iger))) can get fucking gassed

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

First rule of premium. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT PREMIUM

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

White people can finally get in line for their phones?

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

No big surprise that a left wing media owned shill is trying to brain wash little kids to give up their rights from an early age. Fuck the parents of these kids for letting watch this shit, or just letting them have access to the internet with supervision. That's how faggots like Markiplier get popular.

Dont forget his brother, who makes perverted comics that probably look like they are kid friendly as well. Fuck these people.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

You can tell compared to his early videos what exactly selling your asshole to yidsney will do to you as a person.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

old enuf tbh fam a lama ding dong bongo schlongo rimma ramma frim Fram fling flang flong

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

Yidsney is a good one.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

go kill liberals

t. the fucking fbi

Kevin King
Kevin King

law enforcement officer
DEY WORK 4 WHO PAY DEM
So they're sellouts or psychopaths, thanks for the clarification.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

That's a fucking hi-point carbine Hitler.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

that kike makes my blood boil

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

markiplier

You mean the fag who shilled for the "five nights" jewfest of a series so damn hard that theres now gay deviant art of him being fucked by the animal robot things?

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

it could be worse prepare to rage

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

i always knw that five knights thing was bullshit.
they even have toys of freddy in malls and book stores.

for kids. and theres some sex conspiracy behind it like some girl fucked 10 guys to make more money in her career. thats called prostitution

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

It was 'the real world'. Totally pozzed show.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

MTV was just a way for record companies to get paid and fuck the artists. The next scam was iTunes.

Billy Corgan had a pretty good rant on Joe Rogan. He all but names.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

It starts here; once they have declawed you they will begin to openly mock the defenseless victims of crime. I live this reality in an unarmed nation. This is evil in action, perhaps unwitting perhaps purely mercenary (this man could afford to live in a gated community after all) but this is what evil taking root looks like.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

minus8
speaking of perversion…

James Green
James Green

He admits he's had training with guns, his family have military training with guns. yet still he wants to ban them.

That's some serious cognitive double speak. A lot like how apartheid Israel demands Europe accept immigrant invasion because it's the "right thing to do".

Fuck these kikes.

Mark Edward Fischbach

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

I've always hated this moai statue looking fuck. Pewdiepie is the only good YouTube e-celeb.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

the eternal hapa

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

short
fat
whiny, high-pitched voice
no jawline
So a soyboy faggot is anti-gun? What's new?

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

It's almost like they're working together.
This is unmemetic, unaesthetic, and will drive normies away automatically. You should probably get rid of that.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

FNAF was really suspicious because the merchandising came really fucking quick, almost overnight. I have doubts that the game was truly "indie" at all.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

They don't need to practice the first amendment since they can just pay private security to put their lives on the line to directly protect their property.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

HAIL SATAN

JUST ANOTHER KIKETUBE CELEBRITY GOYS
WHY DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR THAT MASSACRE I CAUSED GOYS?

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

I always hated this cocksucking faggot and avoided girls that like him like they were niggerlovers, I see now that my instincts were not wrong

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

At least pewdiepie takes the piss off things. Jesus Christ this is cringe.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

(FBIdiot)
No that's a shitpost, mods. Come on.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

That video makes me nauseous.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

MTV was shit after 85 when they started listening to libs more. Nirvana used to absolutely exploit their bullshit too.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Reminds me of book burning.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

test

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

HE WAS INVITED TO MEET OBAMA AT 6 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS
THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS RUNNING A CULT

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

I guarantee you he's part of a child trafficking ring.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Bill and Melinda gates like to sponsor science and history channels too.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

This is the fun shit there don't (((need to be half a dozen Trump gun threads kikes)))

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Is he really? Man, that would make all the sense in the world, given how this guy's very mediocre videos have made him a millionaire many, many times over.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

It's not just that he got big, but rather how quickly he happened. There's nothing organic about it.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

when you get this popular on a platform you don't own you have to become a puppet in order to sustain your popularity.
Like in the music industry where many "artists" " sell their soul to the devil" in order to get famous.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

bump bc fuck these cucks

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Military brat like a lot of minor entertainment people.
Something very wrong with this hapa faggot.
What a fucking waste of space vapid bugman
6 million
interesting number to choose. everyone's allowed to have a faggot community except whites

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Didn't feel this deserved it's own thread so I'm just going to post this here because I found it interesting and it's Disney related. Disney basically threatening to stop filming and that GA will have to potentially pay more taxes due to not having Hollywood business. I find this highly jewish in practice.

archive.is/GlgPA

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Markiplier's brother is a furfag who makes a web comic.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit