David Hog thread # 3

MIAMI DADE EDITION

two
one

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
scribd.com/doc/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report
scribd.com/doc/135684004/Steven-N-Hadley-Sr-affidavit-and-investigation
scribd.com/doc/135692728/Affidavit-From-Commander-Deanna-Fox-Williams
scribd.com/doc/136164820/sergeant-Lourdes-Hodges-Sworn-Statement-Affidavit
scribd.com/doc/136392330/Sworn-affidavit-of-Detective-Gylamar-Ochoa-MDSPD
white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/70228537/David-R-Hogg
everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/
archive.is/m2e5J
cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html
archive.is/PAwTB
assisted-living-florida.com/45.html
forensic-experts.net/
bhifl.com/
cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html
archive.is/Ibdd2
archive.is/3LEyI
archive.is/kOR12
archive.is/o4JgD
archive.is/nviEh
archive.is/Wlbii
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-shooting-victims-school/index.html
archive.is/YH6w0
facebook.com/jonathon.blank/about?lst=100004710250105:680910478:1519417795
youtu.be/Aw0OsoTmQdk
youtu.be/8Ag3rcxF09w
youtu.be/b1gcYmzywvg
m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008734302587
m.facebook.com/scottisrael2012
miamiherald.com/real-estate/article139314688.html
newgeography.com/content/002731-floribec-quebec-tropics
archive.is/dvzBi
linkedin.com/in/nezar-hamze-b60a322b
youtu.be/1kQHkRulX1k
flgov.com/2018/02/20/comment/
cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html
youtu.be/FJQZnCbCS6U
youtu.be/HJcqE1yb6ow
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q
militantReligion
archive.is/c31bs
liveleak.com/view?i=dc6_1519279846
youtube.com/watch?v=t5w5dxx8mGo
mileswmathis.com/florida.pdf
archive.is/Ek7cm
archive.is/CGZ2X
cubic.com/sites/default/files/Cubic Corporation Anti-Human Trafficking Disclosure 2017.pdf
scribd.com/document/372255244/FBI-Transcript-02-23-2018
browardclerk.org/Web2/CaseSearch/Details/?caseid=OTkzOTc1NA==-9f64Vk8Ajuk=&caseNum=18001958CF10A&category=CR
youtube.com/watch?v=-9v19Wr08k4
archive.is/8MfoN
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
archive.is/82zLQ
browardclerk.org/Web2/WebForms/Document.aspx?CaseID=OTkzOTc1NA==-9f64Vk8Ajuk=&CaseNumber=18001958CF10A&FragmentID=MzA1NjU5ODI=-eewrcYLeMUo=&DtFile=02/15/2018&DocName=File Def Affidavit Indigency/Declared Indigent&PgCnt=1&UserName=&UserType=Anonymous
m.facebook.com/audra.simovitch
protectmyassetslawgroup.com/about-us/audra-simovitch/
imgur.com/gallery/1rZb1
archive.is/my3TU
alm.com/brands
archive.is/tPVvF
archive.is/5Zb3l
archive.is/Aw6rO
archive.is/hRUzR
archive.is/gdNqs
archive.is/9HmJI
archive.is/Y4eUh
youtu.be/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5862
hooktube.com/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5862
hooktube.com/BmcSsc0TZxU?t=306
hooktube.com/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5990
dyn-intl.com/
newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear
foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/22/financier-is-top-choice-to-advise-president-on-intelligence-matters/
hooktube.com/ni3wdDBNvfk
hooktube.com/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5200
hooktube.com/results?search_query=nNZTnMczeo
m.facebook.com/samantha.fuentes.165?ref=content_filter
youtube.com/watch?v=eJKeyXfTjrQ
newsgrio.com/articles/489988-teen-shot-in-legs-dismisses-trump-s-attempt-at-condolence.html
msn.com/en-us/news/us/full-interview-stoneman-douglas-survivor-samantha-fuentes-shares-her-experience/vp-BBJvSja
m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255
archive.fo/obMRT
jewishbreakingnews.com/2018/02/21/private-chat-school-shooter-claims-mother-jewish-yet-hates-jews-claims-want-destroy-world-video/
facebook.com/joaquin.oliver.7?pnref=friends.search
facebook.com/princesmeadowxo?pnref=friends.search
instagram.com/sam_zeif/
theconceptgurus.com/gallery/gallery-2-cols/
twitter.com/maddiemarink
thetimes.co.uk/article/rothschild-family-member-to-join-blackstone-board-nk0pbbvl59d
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1393818/0000893750-07-000254.txt
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MR6K594OU5M2
facebook.com/princesmeadowxo?lst=100000214424427:1821967261:1519474225
archive.fo/0KR58/
archive.is/V7fIh
archive.fo/l3jbZ
archive.is/wuZGj
archive.is/xweLL
archive.is/5K92t
bluestarcamps.com/about/
bluestarcamps.com/about/our-individual-camps/rookies-juniors/
twitter.com/bluestarcamps/status/946118542029672450?s=20
indiawest.com/news/global_indian/heroic-indian-american-algebra-teacher-shanti-viswanathan-protected-entire-classroom/article_4fc060f8-135d-11e8-92ed-4771100cc207.html
archive.is/aVfrl
intelius.com/people/Shanthi-Viswanathan/Fort Lauderdale-FL/06QMTQHCE51
archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/
twitter.com/jeffkasky?lang=en
buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens
hotelfandb.com/articles/328-beware-the-plight-of-the-pizza-box-
publiclibraries.com/search/promotion.htm?&pid=190956244469&dpt=1&pfn=Sam&pln=Zeif&pc=Parkland&ps=FL&previous=Parkland, FL

hotelfandb.com/authors/9-douglas-zeif
youtube.com/watch?v=mqbcEw7AkU8
archive.org/details/TheNWORoseBillCooper
google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-brothers-who-survived-school-shooting-learn-what-they-mean-to-each-other/amp/
153news.net/search_result.php?query=david hogg&type=videos
m.youtube.com/channel/UCZKfMCf5d0tyLL2BYqnrNDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
FLORIDA SCHOOL SURVEILLANCE CAMS WERE 20 MINUTES BEHIND - my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Here are police affidavits regarding the corruption in nearby Miami-Dade county which is part of the cover-up:

1.scribd.com/doc/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report

2.scribd.com/doc/135684004/Steven-N-Hadley-Sr-affidavit-and-investigation

3.scribd.com/doc/135692728/Affidavit-From-Commander-Deanna-Fox-Williams

4.scribd.com/doc/136164820/sergeant-Lourdes-Hodges-Sworn-Statement-Affidavit

5.scribd.com/doc/136392330/Sworn-affidavit-of-Detective-Gylamar-Ochoa-MDSPD

David Hog was a listed guest to the white house. My dad is FBI, David Hog.

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/70228537/David-R-Hogg

BUMP!
You should come up with a new title for your thread next time OP. The Hogg thing, although obviously true, is getting played out. I almost skipped over this thread because I've read all there is to read about Hogg already.

This really needs to be seen. Please do more to get anons' attention!

Yea. I realize that now. Mods are welcome to edit. I just got so caught up in it all that I realize now Hog is kinda small potatoes. But still, use Hog to get the rest of this stuff through.

Ignore this. I got the wrong Hog.

Article about Parkland shooting was posted two hours BEFORE the event.

everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland/

archive.is/m2e5J

Anons I just thought of something. If The lady who adopted these two kids Nik and Zack's last Name was Cruz, How can we find out what their ORIGINAL last name was? From the mother who died,… Maybe birth records? Geneology search? There's a kid being SHOAD at the moment for no good reason. And Nik seems like a perfect cut out for his (((Inheritence))) to be taken.

Correction; From the actual birth mother before being fostered by the one who died. This kid changed hands 4 times.

I can't find my link but the black brother was swiftly taken to a mental institution shortly after the shooting.

I'm tired. Keep the thread bumped my dudes, the catalog is being spammed with an alternative board. Ill be back sometime tomorrow with whatever else I find.

Oh yea, Trump is chipping away at it too.

I see there's quite a few boards going. I'm digging thru other boards and trying to confirm/deny 411. We're stuck a bit at the moment. But we need to find where the brother is asap. They SHOAD him really quick. It's unlawful.

In other news. KikeNewsNetwirk is shitting bricks
Apologize anons. Look what we did. Good thing CNN doesn't know about Cuck Chans big brother. Top kek niggers. KEEEP DIGGING. Nick and ZACK r depending on /us….
cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html

I hope that's why he spoke of arming teachers and shot these faggots down ( no pun intended) but the big deal here is this kid was a PERFECT patsy. Look at his situation … He was set to inherit HELLA money. And this Dechamps cunt wasted no time sending the brother off and petitioning to take control of these kids inheritance. Zack was a week away from turning 18. She knew. We gotta find Zack. He can provide insight. He did NOTHING wrong.

Don't follow this link. My machine is acting all fucky after I made that mistake.

Very proud of you lads, Ive been away a few days and am glad to see this getting some teeth. Sandy Hoax 2.0 on steroids, and its gonna continue until we give up all our guns voluntarily.
>archive.is/PAwTB

Dr Jim Fetzer agrees and has been updating his posts at jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

could some user make dl'able files from the scribds?

The public is suspicious of Hogg. He has made people willing to look into suspicious things surrounding this affair. He is serving his purpose.

I couldnt substantiate this directory.

Attack the shit out of cnn

Nevermind I was being retarded.

Why poison the well with that Alex Israel/Katie Foley shit? That's fucking Dallas Goldbug tier.

Sorry user, I grabbed it from the actual site.
Any Anons know the signs of and IPhone under surveillance? My fuckin service provider name and service bar in the top left of my phone screen disappears, an reappears every now and again, this recently started happening. After Vegas investigations. I don't use VPN , tor or onion cuz idgaf.

because it doesnt really matter at this point. The backlash they are experiencing now is fucking biblical, we control the narrative now and I thought it was a good way to low key way to get plebs to associate kikes with deception.

>assisted-living-florida.com/45.html

>forensic-experts.net/

>bhifl.com/

Here are the mental institutions that were nearby the brothers.

Good work user. Have my shitty memes.

Shit like this certainly explains why Spicolas Cruz was allowed back at school at all after bringing live ammunition there, despite students getting suspended or expelled over shit like bringing nail clippers to school thanks to Post-Columbine zero tolerance policies.

cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd
lel wew /thistimeline

They constructed an official response one word at a time. Take a few moments and brush up on the OFFICIAL stance.

Bump

Masterpiece.

What time did the drill occur and how does his recording where he states he's recording at 9:32 tie in?

I miss these threads

removed for "harassment and bullying". upload it to pewtube

should we upload all videos to pewtube now? i'm tired of google and their stupid nonsense wasting everyones time and effort

host it everywhere, mirrors are your friend, also to the post you replied to I very much doubt its the latter as Trump himself seems to be questioning some of the narrative now. I feel like it could of possibly been a warning.

These are very damning. Reveals that students were aware it was a planned event.

(((They))) were running "drills" just like Sandy Hook.

Proof again that a politician's outrage is directly proportional to their complacency in the event.

THIS.
This needs to be spread around ALOT.
I've only seen these once or twice in the last few days. Get them out here user!
Am getting them now to do my part. Keep up the good work!

I mean, that sounds pretty close, I might go as far to say that nobody at all died period. at least not by a gun, if that coach died it was from something else and they just played it off as a casualty of the shooting.

Something like this probably happened. We just don't have sources to back it up. It meshes well with the outline in the OP.

Got a copy of that 9:32 recording user? How do we know about Cruz taking an Uber?
I missed these.

I'm sure at least a few unfortunate witnesses died.

hmm. pewtube needs to ditch linking to google, and google-analytics. cloudflare is no good either, they'll cut you off like they did to anglin if they don't like you.

or are going to die

I honestly think this is what they're trying to slide. Catalog is all kinds of fucked.
Good rundown OP.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html

i might have been jew'd by cut audio

archive.is/Ibdd2

archive.is/3LEyI

archive.is/kOR12

FFS, how fucking backwards is Broward county?

I really want to know who kept making the complaints on him in the first place, and maybe that could help explain why they may or may not have taken it seriously. It would be nice to know who was responsible for the bulk of those calls.

Can we FOIA those initial complaint reports?

family members started some of the complaints. I'd imagine there were other sources too given that (apparently) everyone knew he was dangerous

Likely, worth a shot at least. I'm no legalise tho.

Well here's another one

archive.is/o4JgD

DYNCORP INSTALLED SHERIFF

Isn't that a prison time worthy 'aggravated assault with a deadly weapon' crime? "Others' heads", meaning plural. Gotta press charges against wicked people, guys. Can the AG prosecute even if the other people don't press charges?

check this out. it is a map of the shooting. All the news stories have the fire alarm go off alongside the shooting, but this map says he shoots up the ENTIRE building and then slips out. Another thing to note. Andrew Pollack said Meadow Pollack was found dead on 3rd floor, but not according to this.

It depends on the State, but in mine even if the victim doesn't press charges, the police/state will.
I believe that's the standard now because police were getting tired of repeatedly going to the same houses on domestic calls without any resolution because nobody would press charges.

WHAT THE FUCK. Deschamp's 22 year old son "Rock" this is like adding Steve Schuck into the Vegas timeline.

…and they were getting killed while being forced to referee nigger's domestic squabbles.

Bump

There's something else. And if this has been covered, apologies. Take a look at the Reddit threads Hogg has created. Some observations:
1. The topics look fake. They don't seem organic. Look at all of them for a general feel of content. Try hard.
2. He seems to be testing content. Same question posed differently. Example below:

archive.is/nviEh

This may mean nothing.

HOWEVER…. this does mean something. And again, apologies if repeating, but too important to leave out.

archive.is/Wlbii

""He is very easily influenced and was coerced to jump off the back of the school bus by a peer. Nikolas has difficulty with wanting to have friends and engaging in following the negative behaviors of those peers."
(reposted to main #3)
/oldfag

Wow OP. Good find. Not a faggot.

Also, someone
Someone get this to Tucker

…and 33 seconds…

This number comes up EVERY FUCKING TIME!
RED FLAG!

Awesome!
Thank you!

lol

Perhaps I spoke too soon. The "video" for the 9:32AM timeline is only audio… Why is this?

This needs attention bigly. ANY ANONS find out what facility Shooters Brother is being held unjustly at???

the original video on the news was just a black screen after that one girl being recorded. so someone just added stock footage over it.

ok I try and set up a quick timeline from the first thread about it. People watching streams and listening to scanner. Everything happens after Cruz is LONG GONE. I don't get it.

This needs to be on fp replacing #2. Come on mods.

What in the fug…

Lol so they DONT want students to be protected? What a hot take.

Like the screenshots suggest, the Broward Co Sheriffs office apparently used the School Resource Officer position to allow for lifers to collect their retirement pension in addition to "working" at their old rate…effectively jewing the county over

I'm a 561/ west palm native the only juvi psych ward is broward medical where there's also an adult unit, I would guess that's where he got sent considering hes 19 and it's right there. Heads up, broward medical has some scandals of it's own if it's looked into.

Lawrence should offer to catch one of those slow, ineffective handgun bullets with his face

ah shoot, now it makes sense why the cops didn't touch him. Crooked politicians, crooked sheriff, crooked police chief and officers:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784

The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.

A massive internal investigation took place and the results were buried. Participating in the cover-up were people in the media who were connected to the entire political apparatus.

The sheriff and police chief could always deny the violent acts (assaults, rapes, beatings etc.) were being ignored; that's why the good guys in the police dept gave the evidence of the stolen merchandise. That physical evidence couldn't be ignored and proved the scheme.

In Broward and Miami-Dade it is almost impossible for a student to get arrested. The staff within the upper levels of LEO keep track of arrests and when a certain number is reached all else is excused.

Well it didn't take long for criminal gangs in Broward and Miami-Dade to realize the benefit of using students for their criminal activities. After all, the kids would be let go… so organized crime became easier to get away with if they enlisted high-school kids.

Everybody hold your breath until the mainstream media covers this

i'm not trying to die before the rwds, friend

Fake news. There might be corruption but the Cruz kid isn't part of it, that would imply he's a real shooter/criminal. This is a hoax, not false flag, or as this story is implying, real attack in which students actually died.

No one actually died. No real shots fired. I know you're making all this shit up Jews I will expose you.

gas up the bikes, motorcycle race war now

he's willing to testify (hint hint to those who were affected) and there are lots of affidavits included in the link, i should add

Is this faggot seriously saying that a faster bullet is "more deadlier"?

That's one expensive hot dog.

They all know, they're just scared shitless of the Streisand Effect if they try to shut it down.

Let me fix a misconception.
This idea a 5.56 bullet is 3times as deadly as a 9mm.
That is wrong.

It is not the SPEED that matters.
It's the momentum
p = mv /physics oldfag
Mass and velocity.

A 9mm bullet would have 124 to 145 grains of mass
A 5.56 bullet would 55 to 72 grains of mass depending on the load.

Now multiply speed versus mass to get momentum which is what is transfered to the target on impact.

And touched someone?

modern journalism, everybody.

Was cruz a currently enrolled student at that school? I thought the narrative was that he was going to a school for behaviorally challenged.

yfw ctrl+f "david hogg" is now investigative journalism
Not that CNN hasn't already shot themselves in the foot by taking satirical posts as fact.

Kek'd hard.
Shame we can't have threads like that in 8ch/pol/.

lol holy shit sutherland springs didn't get anywhere near as much coverage as this nonsense and it had a higher kc

The first narrative was that he already graduated, then they said he got expelled. It's been all over the place really.

Criminally unchecked double trips

I'm trying to make time to look into finding this Zachary kid and compile all Criminal Info relating to Deschamps because I have a funny feeling she falsely commited Zack and he had no choice under the "Baker Act" (sheriff kike brags about this GREAT LAW" because Deschamps knew these two kids were about to receive upwards of 800k from there mothers death as an inheritance. Deschamps took every step one would need to take to become the "Repayee" (person responsible for dolling money out if one of mentally unfit) for these two young men. She even filed a petition right after the shooting to take charge of These kids deceased parents estate. DEFINITELY FISHY and needs to be Noted.

Some even say he was enrolled in a special needs school. And he wS slightly autistic like us. We need to stand up for ATLEAST the brother, he has been done a Great disservice.

Because a guy with a gun shot him dude, not even an officer, just an average joe. Goes against the narrative.

I agree, I plan on doing some of my own research after wageslaving today

1. It was at a white church, and white Christians dying is good for the jew media
2. The gunman shouldn't have been able to buy a gun with the current regulations in place since he was dishonorably discharged from the army. Which just proves that more regulations won't do jack shit because the government can't even enforce the current ones.
3. Once the media found out it was a civilian with a gun that stopped the gunman from killing more people the media just completely dropped the story.

There was literally nothing the media could do with that story to spin into a positive for their propaganda, so they just stopped talking about it entirely.

OP here and would you look at that. Not a single one of the 17 dead has a faceberg page, see for yourself. What are the odds of that?

cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-shooting-victims-school/index.html
archive.is/YH6w0

WTF does this even mean?

"I meant to be retarded"

Me to user, I need a break for a bit tho, I'm actually at the point of taking notes , because of the abundance of conflicting reports.. I've been digging since Friday and nonstop since Monday evening . This shit has me upset. I almost feel for Nik and Zack more than I do for the little Floridian Bolshevik kikes

Meadow Pollack has 2 profiles. One is from 2010-2012. if you search "photos liked by meadow Jade Pollack" she use to live in Skippack, PA spook town. I think she may have dated Zach Cruz

You don't remember when Faceberg was new, I guess.

"Hey user I'm a reporter for SHIT-TV Action News, would you like to comment on shoving three bowling pins up your ass? Call me at 212.."

Can confirm , no liked pages either
>>(((hero))) who met trump

Someone pointed out that Rocxanne Deschamps is in a swingers commune. Probably a lot of people wanted a share of that cash.

So did Alexa Miednik.

Very fishy.

Is this your sauce user?
facebook.com/jonathon.blank/about?lst=100004710250105:680910478:1519417795

yea and both the old facebooks go dark in dec, 2013. That is prob when they move to Florida. I checked Andrew Pollack and he is never listed as living there.

It is a big time motive. And one should also note: I have been in numerous /threads, Boards, forums, that have been discussing Deschamps, and a common theme I've noticed that when good info is posted by people about her that checks out, the next few posts start to derail the threads into other topics. So we're hitting a nerve with this. The thing that got Zack put away unjustly was that "Numerous Sources" (including Deschamps) called authorites and told them Zack was saying he was going "finish the job his bro started".
One more thing. It's worth watching all of the interviews pertaining to the Last family Cruz was with. I will post links in a second. A lot of the info they give conflicts with media reports on Cruzs character. They also talk about some texts Cruz sent to their son right before shooting.

They added that 22 year old son of Deschamps also living at the trailer. Like what? His name is "ROCK" Try and find Rocxanne Deschamps in the public records. She cannot be found

although I do find a Roxanne Deschamps
Parkland, FL

They must have SHOAD them. Because anons on other sites like "websleuths" have posted evidence she has been in trouble for identity fraud, Theft. She even stole 2000 from Nik the NYT reported, you can see in the last thread here

yea I saw her mugshot from 2011, but I think it is a false identity

STOP THE HAMMERING

Here some pics Rocxanne liked. Chad Bennett look like the biggest scum bag.

Really good question here
so someone pointed out ITT that most of the complaints against Cruz were by Rocxanne.
we need to find the relationship between here and the Sharif israel
I have an idea, I don't think this thing was meant to be solely political. I think that Rocxanne might be friends with israel who both knew that a large sum of cash was coming into cruz's hands. Both of the conspired to take the cash together, then israel killing two birds with one stone used it as a political spring board for gun control like hes wanted. Any thoughts?

Lulz

There were an awful lot of "visits" by LEOs to the Deschamps residence in the past for Nikolas. So it's not farfetched. The NYT article stated Deschamps is in Debt aswell.

I dunno why people say she work for CNN. She is a real estate agent. She has linkedin profile

This whole situation is whacked. So many layers of fuckups combined to make this situation.

What's her relationship with Israel?

Not trying to sound harsh but Nikolas is the perfect throwaway kid. And the people Deschamps surrounds herself with are trailer trash and kikes like Gold. At Nikolas and Zack's Foster moms funeral, Gold said, "The day Nik and Zack's foster mom died, they called Gold and Deschamps for a ride to the funeral where they were the only 4 in attendance. Is there a way to search birth records, Deschamps has demonized cruzs actual birth mother saying she was a drug addict. I'd love to know their original last name.
Interview with Last family Cruz stayed with. Pay close attention to what they say here:
youtu.be/Aw0OsoTmQdk

Then note this interview,
youtu.be/8Ag3rcxF09w

Maybe Rock was the real culprit.

Local Florida NEWS AFFILIATE. Describing Sheriffs Reelection campaign. Kek it's a good one

youtu.be/b1gcYmzywvg

I only know from what I find on facebook. I mean she could possibly know him through a connection.

they are big loser liars. Both of them have bankruptcy and criminal records. I dunno the details though

Yep, I'm going though a lawsuit against some people in Canada who are all fucking each other and who tried to rip me off. This is what actually made me suspicious about that pepsi in the first place.

No this is sauce. I typed "Photos that Jonathon Blank Likes"
m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008734302587

Exactly, it's a win win for all parties except these two kids. Literally.

I think we have a case of the "Jew crying out as he strikes"

Sheriff (((ISREAL))) sauce. Look comments Kek
m.facebook.com/scottisrael2012

No, the faggot is saying the rifle shooter defeats the handgun shooter because the rifle’s bullet arrives earlier. Handgun has no chance. 3x!

I hope u prevail user. What struck me recently and kept me going was how muddy (((they))) are making the waters, and how an innocent kid was locked away. Then I saw that NYT article about the inheritance, and that really rustles my jimmies. My Gf had a repayee that was stealing her ssi money. Fuck these people. They will hang. And if I have to buy a ticket to Florida to help this Zack kid I'll literally do it. This is the most fucked up investigation I've ever looked into. And I've been involved since before Sandy Hook.

I would bet money this was Deschamps calling

I'm not denying Nik did this either, but certainly there is signs he was mentally tortured, maybe even by Deschamps and Co. there were texts exchanged between Nik and The Last family he lived withs son. He said he was going to the movies. He was out and about but at the same time was gearing up and taking an Uber. This is almost laughable.

She's from Quebec.

miamiherald.com/real-estate/article139314688.html

newgeography.com/content/002731-floribec-quebec-tropics

They're probably going to jail. I'm a PI and I've found other things.

it is almost like they were all gang stalking nick. Telling people he was crazy. things like this.

lol

Maybe, lots of "Unidentified sources" aswell, making "claims". This raises a brow. It's literally everybody's word against these two kids, and (((They))) have DECIMATED his character since the first moment this broke. When there are other reports out there Of students befriending him out of pity saying they felt bad because he was shy an shit.

Imagine how you would feel if you and your brothers mom just died and you were set to get 800K. And some roastie was trying to put you down and discourage you because she knows your a bit unstable.

Deschamps obviously knew these kids were set to get this money and she wanted control over the installments. For Christ sake the next day after the shooting she petitioned the court for it!

maybe no one addressed any of this for a reason. Now it's a bunch of adults word against a crazy kid and a kid who was unlawfully put away. Under false allegations. I hate that shit. I'm willing to bet deschamps was setting his brother up to be deemed mentally unfit. So she'd be repayee… it makes too much sense.

BREAKING: 3 MORE CHICKENSHIT DEPUTIES
archive.is/dvzBi

Cruz looks genuinely surprised in this photo … I want to write him a letter and see what happens

There was a 20 Minute delay on Security Caneras inside the school aswell. Wow. This is crazy.

And who puts an image like this out anyways. No one ever gets a mugshot upon being arrested so fast.
I'm trying to find one of the very first press conferences of the arresting officer. He claims he randomly "Just knew" this was his guy and that's what prompted him to stop him. PURE INSTINCT LOL. And why is Nik wearing the schools shirt if he was expelled? That's another thing. It wasn't to gain entry, because he should have been vested up and it wouldn't have mattered. Unless he used it to get in and then vested up. But surely someone would have noticed right? Also where is the pics of his equipment? Smoke canisters were deployed in that school . You can see it in one video coming thru the door.

United States Secret Service was at that school not long ago either …

guys, wtf? One of the BSo officers are part of CAIR?

Nezar Hamze

Regional Operations Director at CAIR Florida,Inc.

Current

Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO), CAIR Florida, Inc.

Education

Palm Beach State College Criminal Justice Institute

linkedin.com/in/nezar-hamze-b60a322b

They snapped it early to get the white male narrative out asap.

I think Israel will be forced to resign. His deputies left a bunch of (((kids))) to die, and it's hasn't escaped the notice of his (((peers)))

00:58 Seconds in arresting officer speaks. Listen close
youtu.be/1kQHkRulX1k

Literally a terrorist org. Wow

Note in his linked in profile he's only "proud" of the cair thing. The cop part is a footnote. Damn.

Governor Rick Scott has a survey page up where you can make comments right now.

flgov.com/2018/02/20/comment/

Arresting officer is asked if when he engaged Cruz whether there was a weapon and he "couldn't comment"

Cruz was literally just wandering in a neighborhood waiting to be caught. Kid seems MKultrad. I'm gunna write Cruz anons. I want to start a letter writing campaign to him and see what happens. I want to try and befriend him and see what happens

What I think is way more likely is that the BSO is scared shitless that all of their political dealings are about to get fucked up. They're in Debbie wassermans district. They stopped reporting kids to the cops for federal money.

The cop that was supposed to protect the kids, hid in a stairwell to not get shot before his pension.

The three cops that showed up refused to enter.
cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/parkland-school-shooting-broward-deputies/index.html

This is gonna be bad if it's brought to the light of day.

Forgot photo.

hey op, where is 11-15.

It's like they hired a middle aged woman to write the lines and tweets for a young teen. This might fly with other oldies but if they think it'll get anyone younger than 25 they're rarted.

"Hippie Parents" ah there it is…

Anons. LOOK AT THIS. Tell me if I'm Crazy or not. Watch from :50 to 1:56 EMTs load a "Victim" into the ambulance at :50 sec no blood shirt off etc. the ambulance is shut and then start Do drive toward corner where triage is set up. Around 1:56 the ambulance stops and there are emts in the back and at the side door. And you can no longer see our "victim". Was he transferred to another bed inside the ambo? And we're they picking up someone else? Because you can't see victims feet any more. When the door opens.
youtu.be/FJQZnCbCS6U Give it a quick look.

Checked.
And we also know DWS is involved with CAIR and the Awans… fuggg the plot thickens…

DISREGARD THIS. Post. I MADE MISTAKE HERE. It's two seperate ambos. My apologies

Is this map relevant to the crime?

Yep.

its always relevant

dead dyncorp employees can't use mercs to infiltrate the sheriff's dept

Ok anons. I know you remember this shit. DAVID HOGG. Remember the video he took in the classroom where he states in his video it is 9:45am and him an other students were debating guncontrol during the shooting? Well here's a news cast showing clips of that video while giving credit to the janitor for corralling them all in there and saving their lives. During the (((SHOOTING))) that happened at 2pm or somewhere around there. Now why does Hogg state its 9am in his video but this news cast shows these students hiding from a gunman at 2pm?

youtu.be/HJcqE1yb6ow

Sheriffs FB is filled with leftist trash.

Lay a false flags map over that one.

In this same video The girl being interviewed says it's 9am

We need a flanon to tell us if he was actually still enrolled, enrolled elsewhere, or a graduate. That aspect is too murkey.

Here's the video where David states the time as 942 and that conflicts with this video here

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q

At 1:00 David states it's 940 and he asks Fields if she's ok with him recording. The video the MSM used showed David stating it was 3pm. WTF. Anons

This is in direct conflict with the same video

Courtesy of Q

Wow lol Q is amazing. He must have checked the sheriffs normiebook kek

So we have two videos. Same room, same student interviewed in both with two WAY different times stated. This is whack.

militantReligion of Cuck™monitor.org/article/id/7100
here is an article from 2015 talking about it

archive.is/c31bs

It's a shitpost you fucking kike. If I misread your sarcasm, please disregard. FBI seems to love pushing that wedge in deep. Can't have rogue intelligence agencies daring to start mentioning things in the public conciousness. We went from ayyy lmaooosss not existing, to proof we've recovered shit. We've gone from the deep state being a literal conspiracy theory to the NYT breathlessly writing about them and begging for help.

The actual fuck?

If someone could do a higher level scrape to see if we need to dig on this, that'd be great.

This is really starting to smell like a human trafficking incident gone wrong.

One more time..Ok let me clear this up. This is not right. We have a very big discrepancy in times here. Both in the same exact interview, in this video at 1:03 youtu.be/HJcqE1yb6ow
David states it's 308pm right before he interviews AlexView.

Now In the very same interview, different video he states it's 932.
At 1:00 in this video. youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q

This is a confirmed discrepancy in times stated anons. See for yourselves. What do you guys think?

You did nigger kek

Now we just need a 69 Charger painted orange.

They want you to get the Bloomberg terminal.

I know its in there. I have no clue how they do it, but holy cow. for instance, I cannot find Meadow Pollack's mom anywhere. Always photos of the dad. Meadow used to live in Skippack PA, but the dad isn't listed as living there. I think she is one of those pumpkin patch kids.

user this time thing is fucked up. Check it out

Lots of PA connections btw. Like Scot Beigel. He worked at a camp in PA. Sanduskys Favorite state

That was a joke. Market quotes on Bloomberg or CNBC are always delayed 20 minutes.

Alexa Miednik, the cute cheerleader, is from Skippack too. Weird.

yea I think it like sandy hook. they give these babies to people & they raise them. I think that why a lot of the parents in sandy hook were like late 40's.

I want this original video, where can I find it?

David himself states 2 differ3nt Times for the same interview.

The original is somewhere on liveleak or hooktube I beleive.

They all are closely related, a tight nit group with ties to chase bank, intelligence and politics.

just this one with the audio
liveleak.com/view?i=dc6_1519279846

it just like DC with alefantis, podesta, tamera luzzatto. one big weird group with weird children

@:22 sec in this one it cuts to the girl saying the same thing that she says in the other videos without David stating the time.

thanks i didn't have that one.
youtube.com/watch?v=t5w5dxx8mGo

but it's not the source for the 9:32 time video

this is a must read

>Alyssa Alhadeff She’s admitted to be Jewish. Her father is Dr. Ilan Alhadeff. [A variant of Elon, see Elon Musk]. According to an Intelius search, Ilan is related to a David Alhadeff. Do a LinkedIn search and you’ll find a David Alhadeff, VP of Private Wealth Management at Goldman Sachs.

The source to the 932 video is here. youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q

"We" talked about this in thread #2
Put one kid in mental ,push the other into shooting up a school with female tricks and bulling,get all their money
That why it's important to get to Zack , his friends ,ask them to keep an eye on him ,maybe get a Holla Forumsack on the ground to talk to him
He was supposed to be out of mental after 12 hours unless he got (((hopsitalized)))
And "we" are the only people to even look at it from the human and criminal angle

Anyway you look at it, there no other interviews out there where he states times like this. At first people thought he did the 932 video at night after the shooting. But found you can see windows and it's daytime. Check first thread it may be there. I'll look

I think we should bake new bread regarding Deschamps and compiling info on her, and one on Zack to try and find info on him. Provide a tl:dr of ALL info and theories found so far along with discrepancies, and name the bread something different. it's becoming apparent Hogg is a flowing nigger who can't get his Times right. Even if he had two drill to perform interviews, he'd literally interviewing the same girl in the same room and the same thing is being said by Alex with the same tone and vocabulary, word for word.

Andthe arrest video of Cruz shows him leaving on a stretcher. He may not be in jail. He wasn't hurt. Mental Facilities are more secure almost. From prying eyes anyway.. I really wanna find where he is an write him tbh

Here the calls deschamps make. it sounds like she is just stalking james & pulling shit out of her ass willy nilly

Her video was fake and gay. Nobody is gonna be making jokes like that and picking on the kid while busy running from a shooting.

Wew lad. They sound like they were setting the stage. That's crazy.

Probably was on a stroll getting subway and got ransacked by pigs. Probably has no clue how to speak up for himself. All that money and all he has is a public defender….. wow.

Almost time to get #FreeCruz and #LockUpDeschamps trending. Or #AllThatMoneyAndNoLawyer

How did you even get this
Also , it sounds like manipulation for me
"He has mental capacity of X , he acts this way"did Nick or Zack even get tested by a local doctor , school consultant ,This things are so easy to lie about,The boys got closed/depressed or traumatized from the mothers death and she describes them as mental ,got one into an institution
And and the second part of first pic she jumps to talking about money ,life insurance ,and some lawsuit against their father

The worst part is there's a combination of news articles that support all those claims.
It's no surprise the kikes like to exploit mentally ill goyim who are defenseless.

it was released today. Roxsanne Deschamps is doing everything and saying whatever she can to get the bros tossed in the mental ward

no that audio is dubbed over the video of kids walking out

He was already committed once and she petitioned the court for the rights to their moms estate the day after, the same period of time when they locked brother away under the Baker Act. This is something else. Not to mention the roastie is in debt and has a history of taking the kids money.

Yes, but it's from the same Interview . The kids competent, he knows his times.

Was it ever confirmed if Hogg worked for Podesta?

Yep, we still haven't seen any mugshots of the supposed pedo busts. Would be nice along with some names.

what the fuck is this
Cubic Simulation Systems

>Cubic Corporation, parent company of: Cubic Transportation Systems, Cubic Mission Solutions and Cubic Global Defense

no that just some dumb shit because boss hoggs tweeted that stuff back in 2015

Wasnt Paul Gold the one who said he was committed? or was that official? I forget

He also said he was alone and Cruz came in with no fight. So why is he on the ground and when did these others guys get there? (two sets of legs and cameraman)

The implications of this:

someone said this was the guy who found cruz.

Okay, I'll dig into Kevin "former FBI" Hogg some more.

There's footage from somewhere in Facebook of a passerby getting this on vid. ABC has a lot of raw footage from choppers, you'd have to go thru and watch fro day of. Here's one example. Kid looks scared

Now what group of (((people))) would run an operation like this? ;^)

Well, the day it happened I saw live the officer claim to have found him just walking video is here

archive.is/Ek7cm

This is who Hogg's Father works for.

We need to really find out where Zack is. And NOTE: NIKOLAS Cruz was taken to a HOSPITAL first even tho he was not injured. So think about that for a sec. he looked drugged in court head down . Etc. barely spoke. All that money and has A STATE APPOINTED ATTORNEY. this is SO FUCKED LADS

If the whole thing is fake, why is Trump going along with it and pushing for gun control instead of exposing it for what it is to drain the swamp and start the storm or whatever?

His dads company LITERALLY specializes in Simulating scenarios for LEOs

All the actors have been poor and Cruz has no pity from me.

Now I'm gonna double down my dig into
CUBIC CORPORATION
archive.is/CGZ2X

In a way he's not. I kinda think he's humoring them. He's done literally nothing in response.

Yep, and shills are already trying to get me look the other way.

police papers have arresting officer last name as Cucio. Unless other guy has that last name.

yet kek

So why does this nigger claim to have made first contact? He's seen putting cuffs on. Video of the entire arrest is here

Nigger I been here since the first thread gtfoh. This thread started derailing quick after that FBI call was posted.

maybe Curcio has a bad rep so they wanted someone else as on TV

So Deschamps is the source of the report that he pulled a gun on his mother.

What does [UI] mean? Or [PH] for that matter.

How did his father die and why was there such a huge life insurance policy on him?

Am I correct in reading that she also claims he drew his mothers ss, as the life insurance payout wouldnt have began yet? Why did he have his dead mothers debit card and why was it still active, sounds like a crack and should be looked at.

Who is the 'distant-cousin' she alludes to in this and what is there actual relation. Sounds extremely suspicious?

Did anyone get actual pics of his insta or was that a hoax?

She very clearly connects "he would get so mad about certaint hings" with "he would get so angry when anyone tried to take his money"? To me this pretty much confirms he knew she was trying to steal from him.

=WHO IS THE AUNT?=
Another woman taking care of Nikolas? Thats 5 separate households now.

All these fake family relations and shuffling him about. This sounds fucking suspicious as hell.

This nigger
Started to try and derail the thread right after some big deal discrepancies were found with this post. >>PicRelated
Filter and move on. Deschamps and Hogg stating two different times in same video is what he's trying to take attention away from

It is suspicious and now Shills are coming. Note:EVERY TIME Deschamps starts to be dug into Shills come post info we already know.

I have actual pics of the insta and caps from when it got SHOAD. Here's insta pics. This all shit I capped minutes after this happened

Please someone tell me they still have that clip that was making its way around Twitter directly after the event where we saw four tactical cops leaving the school building (four of them) carrying what appeared to be a very heavy object that was covered (definitely not a body).

It seems to have much more meaning now that the sheriff claims he didn't enter for 20 minutes. We fucking saw four leave and load that into a truck (whatever it was). Now that this guy is claiming that we really should look deeper into that issue as that contradicts his statements big time.

it sounds confusing, but it is pretty simple. This all happened in 1 month

I have a cap from video , let me find it quick 1 sec

Lot of 404s to the main sites we uncovered showing the weird connections. Thankfully we archived them but that is definitely something someone is trying to hide given the reaction to it today.

Yes there it is thank you user, well done.

Why the fuck does a military simulation training program need a pdf detailing their commitment to not take part in human trafficking?
What made it necessary for them to post that? Is it required by law for them to make that statement?
cubic.com/sites/default/files/Cubic Corporation Anti-Human Trafficking Disclosure 2017.pdf

long but worth it

Transcript of call to FBI about Cruz (woman who took him in, most likely)

scribd.com/document/372255244/FBI-Transcript-02-23-2018

But Deschamps stats

This living arrangement has not been picked up by the media and hasnt been mentioned at all in this investigation.
Who is the Aunt

Archive it

I missed that part.

Notice I'd starting with e77 is gone. Kek fuck him. I'm the user that started David HOGG #1 and other anons took over baking bread because I'm on mobile. I've compiled MASSIVE amounts of evidence from all over. I say this because I'm good with patterns and the Deschamps question REALLY rustles jimmies ALLOVER the web forums

unless this was years ago. There is the women who lives in NY.
Theresa Kumbatovich
Southampton, New York

Nobody but Nik, Zack, Deschamps, And Gold were at the funeral for foster mom.
All other family/friends are always unnamed.

silly faggot could've just cashed in his NEET bux and hung out

I think the media shines more light on the relationship with Deschamps than the sneads for some reason. These people all still need to be dug heavily into ECPECIALLY deschamps.
There was a Deschamps thread (5 of em) from day one that were getting flooded with CP and derailed. The key is with Zach and Deschamps. That's my opinion anyways. Niggers keep coming in and bringing up old news every time we start talking about it tho

This was Lynda Cruz entire friend list…now check this out could be nothing. I guess I already screenshot her friend list earlier and notice 1 person is missing Mary Hamel Theall profile is gone. could be nothing

That doesn't sound or look like a legit muzz, that's a white boi telling muzzies to go buy guns cuz it's their 2nd amendment right tbh. Holy shit.

Did he tug his pants down to make him look more like a degenerate? He even has a belt.

I had an article around here somewhere. It was from the other day about the cops showing up at the Snead house. They called it a "large compound" and they take Kim Snead away

Good find user, who is this lady? Any relation to Cruz? And anons are aware on how to get more info out FB if account is private right?
In FB search query , Type "Photos Liked By (insert name here) and click Find. And it will show you all the photos the person recently liked.

uber driver of cruz was illegal
dig into that
more keks

I remember, and also the gold car in the driveway. Wasn't the Uber Gold?

Can anyone confirm Deputy Nezar Hamze was one of the Deputies that hid outside of the school?
He was involved in scandals in the past (refused to reject Sharia, and hired via political favoritism)

Kek idk, they took him to hospital first tho despite not being injured. Could have been drugged from there

Why did Deschamps call someone who hasnt seen these kids SINCE THEY WERE ADOPTED - a caregiver?

I don't think so. I think Theresa is the only one they named in the news stories. Lynda is a total ghost though

Guy is spot on. Thanks for the post.

Lots of ghosts, including "Victims Social media presence "

yea the car was like an orange gold color

Dies anyone remember it say what make/model?

ok I look it up and the person mentioned in the news is

Heres a weird little issue. The Snapchat videos of the shooting Happening were combined and shown at the same time as other videos came out of police in already in the building. All these outlets say Cruz ran out and blended in. But students were in lockdown and filming till atleast 3oclock like Hogg says in one video. So how can Law Enforcement/Swat be clearing rooms at the same time as Nik is getting away and gets all the way to a Subway for a soda and then McDonald's? The timelines don't really make sense

I think they purposely mixed it all together. I tried to sort it out here and from what I can gather all the police and all those kids getting marched out was after Cruz left.

it also sounds like there was another drill in the morning. they prob use a bunch of footage from that. I bet they were filming it

Wew, he had a lot of time after all that shooting to go fuck around at Walmart subway and then make it to a neighborhood. Do we know what neighborhood ?

So did he cross a river?

Holy shit

Seeing as how this whole county is full of kikes, it would make sense as a Mossad/CIAnigger base of operations of sorts. Perfect place for a gun grab psyop. The kid was probably hand-picked for this op from his history of run-ins with the cops, was reported to be hearing voices and on (((meds))). Absolutely reeks of MK-Ultra. Add in all the Mockingbird plants in media and these kids all parroting the same gun grab message.The sloppiness of it smells of desperation to me. (((They))) are getting very nervous.

How would that take 20 minutes? Only student in wide open crossing highways or rivers? Going unnoticed?

And one kid hauling ass to get a subway cookie. Hmmmmm?

Anons. He would have had to have crossed a major expressway to get to McDs after Subway and Walmart. And then he made it to a nearby neighborhood. HOLY shit. This Autist is quick. And stealthy

Perhaps it's easier to get a patsy with already reckless behavior, an addition of being reported.

Just choose the most troubled child, and viola a great patsy to wrap story around.

How can we really know for sure Cruz is the shooter?

Find out where he's being detained and write him a letter. I'm gunna do it. Here's a better question. If your getting installments of cash, and you can afford all that weaponry. Why is He not getting a lawyer? They stuck him with a public pretender…. a state appointed attorney. no trial. It'd be tuff to prove how a lost Autist did all they claimed and made it a mile an a half away after getting cookies and crossing expressways

You cannot easily influence those with a strong will. Much more efficient to use those already susceptible to such techniques.

Where did the kikes say he got smoke grenades? This kid has some serious skill to have gotten to where he got after doing all he did… this shit is a joke. Look at a map of the area it's crazy. There's video of students running out together in an orderly fashion, how'd he "blend in" and still make it to where he did in time? The logistics here a sketchy

Why wasnt the 'aunt' at her sister's funeral?

What I don't get is why Hogg's arms are so spindly and tiny. He looks like an insect.

He's gotta be on an AIDS / soy diet.

browardclerk.org/Web2/CaseSearch/Details/?caseid=OTkzOTc1NA==-9f64Vk8Ajuk=&caseNum=18001958CF10A&category=CR

Nikolas Jacob Cruz

Almost all reports I'm read and timelines don't add up. If officers were there at the same time as he was he could not have made it as far as he did in the time they're saying. Let's dig into some court records.

no clue. Who even is the aunt?

Good points, the kid could just be a patsy. I was just pointing out the telltale MK-ULTRA signs. Either way, it's obvious this was a psyop to go after the 2nd amendment or a distraction from something else. The coordinated lügenpresse across-the-board unified response is telling.

Digging thru supeonas now looking for connections there's quite a few subpeonas

I've been looking at this a little as well.

google maps says its a 1.3m, or 23 minute, hike from the school to McDs..

And I don't think he would have to cross any highway. Looks like the highways are overpasses. See:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-9v19Wr08k4
That may be filmed on the east side of the school opposite of walmart but he supposedly had over an hour post-shooting

I made a lil' mashup

Yea, some reports say he made it a mile and a half away from the school after leaving MCDs. They just gave him a new defender today. HOWARD (((FINKLESTEIN)))

This doesnt seem right though..

>archive.is/8MfoN

One of the students had put on a bulletproof vest.
The student said he'd been given the vest by his father, a police officer.

noice

Yea that is fucked. Any Anons savvy with law? Is this just the media requesting full disclosure?

I've called bullshit on that since the beginning. I live in Oakland Park. Driving a fucking mile can sometimes take 15 minutes at that time of day.

I think there was a picture of it in the Hogg thread #2

Ohh fugg I kekd out loud Jesus Christ. WhT the fuggg man. This is lit.

Holy fucking shit.
Amplify this shit. This gets wide enough exposure then the Happening just might commence.

Yea this Autist had to have been hauling ass. Kids a fuckin splinter cell agent an sheeeit evading law enforcement, deploying camouflage, Jesus Christ this gets more rediculous the more I dig. Not
Too mention every media outlet has a diffferent. Story

I read this in Chicago tribune I think. Crazy.

Note;Uber won't comment on how Cruz was carrying weapon either..

Meant to reply to

Names of Deschamps attorney

More about Kevin Ralph Hogg

Company Overview of Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD

Executive Profile
Robert L. Collins
Chief Executive Officer, Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM

(formerly, ECC International Corp.)
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T

ECC on wayback machine
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html

Kevin Hogg linked-in
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
(doesn't archive)

Kevin Ralph Hogg - Intelius
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
(doesn't archive)

officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
archive.is/82zLQ
Cubic is the recognized leader in live and virtual ground combat training systems.

Barbara Kumbatovich apparently.

you don't know how id's work yet shill do you? I was the one asking for a source on the 9:32 video.

Also, here's the link from your pic

nicely done

The kike is back trying to derail.
Derail this agent. Why are people in the court forging his name on legal docs? Also the circled NO to any SSi income. Which is untrue because he was getting money from his mom dying. browardclerk.org/Web2/WebForms/Document.aspx?CaseID=OTkzOTc1NA==-9f64Vk8Ajuk=&CaseNumber=18001958CF10A&FragmentID=MzA1NjU5ODI=-eewrcYLeMUo=&DtFile=02/15/2018&DocName=File Def Affidavit Indigency/Declared Indigent&PgCnt=1&UserName=&UserType=Anonymous

And right on time kike. Your just in time for the Deschamps convo, if u read the last two threads, all anons who have been here know this crisis actors Dad worked for Cubic, stop derailing nigger

Brilliant

NOT CLICKING THAT SHIT

And do u even read threads before you post? That shit has been posted NUMEROUS times. Fuck I even posted a Video pertaining to their "SimFire" drills.

Barbera is a family member from LongIsland.

This is Deschamps Attorney
Imagine Moy shock

And imagine my SHOK again when this account hasn't been active since 2016 just like the rest. We're getting somewhere anons keep digging on Deschamps and all known affiliates.
Here's her inactive Facebook
m.facebook.com/audra.simovitch

Its obvious that the script of the lawyer is the same for both the defendant space and he Print your name space below the signature, however it seems as if the signature might actually be his. Shame we dont have access to anything he's written on.

Also while the 'Z' is the exact same, the lawyer purposely left out the line and made some of the other letters scribbly. Is it illegal for the legal representative to fill in the name?

Delaying tactic.

>m.facebook.com/audra.simovitch
Pretty impressive that she became a lawyer straight out of high school.

i tell u man if that pic is real these ppl are traitors to this country. its the same people that did 911 they murdered those kids

Are bar results publicly accessible? Where did this woman train to be a lawyer?

>>m.facebook.com/audra.simovitch
oh thats called being rich. just being friends with jews can have its perks

you guys arent getting anywhere. you fucking kikes are playing this out like we still care.

its the fucking jews. theyre panicking, they dont need our help. let them burn in hell

heres her actual website
protectmyassetslawgroup.com/about-us/audra-simovitch/

She appears fully trained, and specializes in asset protection, which explains why Deschamp would want to use her.

His crooked Broward County schemes are no match for the Duke boys, that's for sure.

holy shit man that is a twist

I moved here to Broward three years go. In all honesty, I've never seen such a group of stupid motherfuckers on a societal level. People here are grimy as hell and try to scam everybody. I hated it at first until I realized that they're very short-sighted and decided to go ahead and keep my business here since the populace actual is that stupid and they will pay stupid prices for what I do (automotive parts manufacture). It doesn't surprise me at all that this whole thing was blown wide open within 48 hours. People here are always scheming and it's mostly for petty shit. They rarely think beyond the short scam.

I just steal it from some news article, but don't tell anyone

boca raton = rat mouth

It does appear that he did place his name in a few places. I just don't understand why he waived his write to certain things and how nowhere on that financial affidavit/paperwork, does it say he gets monthly installments from his mothers estate. It does seem like the stage is set for The roastie to get control of his moms estate. Lots of players seem to be from up north.

I need your help guys I want to know what Emma's script says I have been trying to soften the image up on photoshop but I'm having no luck.

Anyone just autistic enough to read this?

Also I finally found the meme format that is most effective at silencing any liberal response

I've been trying for about 10 hours now to get something to stick and this ended up working

imgur.com/gallery/1rZb1

Russians please halp me :^)

No not illegal. They fill out most of that shit.

I have to wage for a bit, is this still worth trying to expose (if there's anything to expose) anons? I feel bad in a way for the kid tbh tjatnthe kikes did this to him if indeed he didn't do this. If he did fuck him, but the way these kikes in the shadows like Deschamps are running around commitingnkids that r about to get lump sums makes me fuckin mad and just question it more. I mean just the Hogg timelines alone are fucked. Is all this worth it tho?

Knowing her it says exactly what she said in the video…

I need to clear the writing up so it can be read by others. Only way to prove she was reading from a script

Maybe all this CNN sloppy shit is a way to distract from the financial fuckery going on with Deschamps. I mean I've witnessed Shills flood when she's brought up, there's something to it for sure. There's DEFINITELY a motive, and she's already taken steps to grab money. And estate. I mean fuck WHERES ZACK!!! WE NEED TO FIND HIM FFS.

who has the balls to write a letter to Cruzemissle. I do, do you user? Let's find that inmate number and jailhouse address. I'll write him.

I see. The least we can do is fuck Up CNN Kek their on their last leg as a network anyway. and can we find an age for Hoggwild?

I just heard (((jonestein))) say there's an HD photo of what ur looking for out there floating around

They've been censoring the attached video everywhere. Download and spread it.

4 OFFICERS SUPPOSEDLY STOOD DOWN APPARENTLY WHEN THEY ROLLED UP ON SCHOOL, THEY WOULD NOT ENGAGE. ATLEAST ONE OFFICER IS CONFIRMED COWARD. ALSO ROGERSTONE HAS DINNER WITH SHERIFFISRAEL… WHOAAAA

what did he mean by this?

Wew lad. Kek
My phones been acting funky for days. It's getting worse. I'm being surveilled bigly. Hope I don't get shoahd. I'm a savage so I don't use vpn or tor or anything lol FUCK THE CIA FBI NIGGERS. I'll run em DOWN TERRY DAVIS STYLE SO SUCK A NIGGER DICK CUCKS kek

K goys, listen up. I created the first thread pertaining to Hoggwilde. I think I'm the next Hitler aswell. But a good Hitler. I never lose debates and I'm very subtle. Now I've tried this before but to no avail. No one believes I'm for real. I know we're all into digits. And I am aswell. Would you anons believe me if I said my birthday digits were 7/14/88 and I'm blonde hair blue eyed Aryan? My IQ is literally Terry Davis level possibly 2 points higher. WE WILL EXPOSE THESE KIKES. OP ALWAYS DELIVERS and ONCE EXPOSED IM GOING TO LEAD A RESISTANCE (Grassroots) TO SMASH THESE KIKES INTO ASHES LIKE IT WAS 1930's GERMANY…

You all surely realize they will have him killed. They are having the school demolished, so whatever exactly happened, it was dirty as fuck and they're covering it up.

They have to kill him so he doesn't talk. He was a fool to accept any terms from these "people."

It is definitely a hack job. They were losing control and had no choice.

The last time the lugenpresse was 100% on was pizzagate.

Some savage trips user. Stay safe and godspeed.

You anons too. KEKspeed My fellow Goy. WE WILL TRIUMPH…

Surely kek has blessed you for spreading your memes without using protection

hallway shooter…
is that maybe why the vid is being censored everywhere?

Seniors in the Freshmen Bldg? Hogg is a Senior

Surely user. Fuck the United States Government and all the kikes they rode in on.
THOU SHALT NOT BE SHOAD.
1776 WILL COMMENCE IF INTEL TRIES TO TAKE ME. PRASIE KEK.

yes and more, probably

ABD - http:// www.abcreal.com | archive.is/my3TU - applied behavior analysis (shrinks)
ALM media - alm.com/brands | archive.is/tPVvF - mostly legal, some newspapers
Scripps media, inc - http:// www.scripps.com/markets | archive.is/5Zb3l - owns a lot of tv and radio stations
Univision communications - https:// corporate.univision.com/portfolio | archive.is/Aw6rO - pic related. bought up kotaku/gizmido/jezebel after peter thiel the hulkster elbow dropped them
WFTV - https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFTV | archive.is/hRUzR - orlando, fl tv station owned by COX
WPLG - https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WPLG | archive.is/gdNqs - miami, fl local tv station owned by Berkshire Hathaway Inc
:: Berkshire Hathaway Inc - archive.is/9HmJI | archive.is/Y4eUh - "american multinational conglomerate holding company" hmm

Good stuff, user. Spread it. Just like giving the debate questions to Hillary, CNN goes full lügenpresse.

ANONS BEFORE I GO I HAVE 1 thing YOU SHOULD PLEASE FOCUS A SMALL AMOUNT OF TISM ON PLEASE TRY AND PROVE THIS 100 % AND SPREAD THE VIDEO user MADE IT WILL OPEN EYES. IT ALREADY IS PLEASE TRY TO PROVE THIS

Colton Haab named in ABC Zachery Wells student interview

youtu.be/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5862

Are there photos of the dead bodies? Are there at least coronary reports for each of the victims? I have doubts about it being a false flag and I believe it's a real shooting. But the lack of aforementioned evidence would lead me to believe it might have been staged like Sandy Hook

hooktube.com/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5862

PLEASE STAND GOY

Another question is where his weapons and body armor went that they initially said he had. Is there a webm of the Alex View video? Other than the clip in that mashup where he says 9:32. Was there more in that video?

I saw a photo of blood on the floor and videos uploaded by kids of hearing gun shots

That kid on tucker said two of his friends died

The kid on Tucker is a crisis actor who was on CNN's payroll from day one. His job was to accuse CNN of doing something shady, then CNN comes out and "proves him wrong" to drum up credibility for their widely discredited network. This has the added benefit of not letting the right simply ignore the CNN Townhall which forces both sides to talk about their stupid fucking event.

Then what is this about?

i am going to say this again…

DYNCORP INSTALLED THIS SHERIFF

It's been quite a month at this school. First the secret service visits and does active shooter training drills, then a "real" shooting happens and the cops just stand around, now the building is being torn down, and several woke students have become famous overnight. What are the odds?

This was the sloppiest false flag they've ever pulled. It think it's important to remember that King Nigger and his goons are no longer in office, and high level political and intelligence community officials have been forced to resign by Trump. I guess this is what happens when they no longer have 100% control.

sorry for double post but this is relevant to the sheriff

All Trump would have to do is tweet that it was a false flag, and history would change. Why hasn't he done this?

stephen Feinberg…dyncorp clinton foundation. all tied up in a neat little knot. if Trump calls a false flag he outs feinberg

We have had 2 obviously fake events(Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Las Vegas) with zero disclosure so far. I understand that normal faggots are not ready to hear stuff like this, but the false flags are going to keep happening. All he has to do is accuse the CIA/FBI of doing this shit and it shifts the overton window years towards the right. He could put a stop to all this shit at any time by simply exposing it.

hooktube.com/BmcSsc0TZxU?t=306

That sounds like something straight out of either Max Headroom or Robocop. What the fuck is this timeline?

Any number of a myriad reasons ranging from ignorance, to complicitness, to blackmail, or even to "just as planned". Who knows what's going on behind locked doors.

Colton Haab was good friends with Cruz?

hooktube.com/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5990

omnicorp was the robocop company

dyn-intl.com/

sorry for the yorker link newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear
foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/22/financier-is-top-choice-to-advise-president-on-intelligence-matters/

we both work had at our job FBI & teaching. She was a teacher in California. Now she is real estate in florida

Can't into webm. Very important video that needs converting,this is where they show the drill going on at 9:32.

Yet another Senior student in the Freshmen bldg who was struck by shrapnel???

hooktube.com/ni3wdDBNvfk

I listened to that a bunch of times myself. I am sure he says, "I'm good friends with him".

Well Cruz was JROTC. He was even wearing rotc shirt when he get arrested

Steve Picnenik LITERALLY (and I know he's a slipper nigger) just said on (((Jonestein))) that certain agencies are doing this shit to make trump look stupid and that KUSHNER IS AN ORTHODOX CRIMINAL JEW WHO NEED TO BE EJECTED FROM THE W.H. WHOAAAA. KekS right there.

hooktube.com/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=5200

is the black shadow, the shooter, in the room shooting aimlessly in this iphone video?

Walker says the door was locked and was only being shot at through the window. Also, Walker lists himself on his friend list??

I remember when people who called Kushner a criminal/kike were getting b& left and right. I guess we are moving in the right direction though.

When did this ever happen here in the last 2 years?

Lets not derail the thread with meta shit, but people were calling out Kushner as early as July 2016.

HOly fucking shit.

I have seriously felt bad for these little government niggers the last few days. I thought to myself when I saw the threads - these are children, can't we inb4 no 'we' on pol, fuck off just let them grieve?

Pol was right again.

If a revolution or something happens in america, these hero cops will be hiding and pissing their pants.

I know its taking away from the thread but I never saw people get banned for calling kushner a corrupt jew.

how is it down there, these days? Do they still have a turtle sanctuary down by the beach near JD park?

also weird note, my parents worked at Sandy Pines, which was (and still is) a mental health facility for adolescents. Seems vaguely relevant, though it's not for adults

>history of possibly sexual trauma
probably just imagining things t b h plus I'm 24, so way way too young to have been in the program

nigger unless I know I need something, it stays out of my bag. who would walk around carrying the extra weight of a bulletproof vest on top of textbooks/laptop/binders etc? absolute nonsense

Dont you mean complicity?

This was live on jonestein, and I only referenced it because it was said in the context of because of all his ties and connections and entities he owes it may b the reason schools r getting shot up . But yea don't lose focus anons. We're in a literal war . And we will win. Prove this shit is sketchy, N let's open some eyes…. this may b alll about censorship underneath. So let's prove the discrepancies.
Note: when you post info on DESCHAMPS the Shills come full force

These children (((kikes))) are COMMIES who want your fundamental rights… they're equal to Bolshevik kike pigs. Many people are starting to realize action may be right around the corner. They will not stop. And neither will I, and hopefully you all. They're subhuman kike filth FUCK THEM (((children))) of zion

(checked)
Trump's setting them up.

Yes notice the smoke. Top left . Also the first few bangs sound like lockers being banged on. Which is common during drills. It's just meant to frighten

Recently lived at Oakland/Federal. Confirmed shit traffic at that time.

I'll try and look for stuff tomorrow on her then

Why would a kid set to get 800k go
Shoot a fucking school up. And right after have some roastie accuse his brother to the point where he get locked away based on a SHITTY LAW called the "Baker Act" that Sheriff (((Israel))) is very glad they have, and the longtime "Friend" Deschamps, files petition for these kids estate less than 24 hours later? The logistics of this kid getting as far away as he did without being noticed doesn't add up.

There was 5 threads on her and 3 of em got raided with Cp apparently.

Plus he didn't Angelo, or even try to hide/get away, or resist. He was taken to the school in a gold uber, (possibly similar to Last family he stayed withs car) and was texting the son of the people he was staying with and told them initially he was going to a movie… Surely he knows killing and injuring 32 people total would land him in jail for life. Plus his court documents show the petition by Deschamps for the moms estate and money. She had his brother committed (possibly to make him seem unfit to handle money later) it's just fucked M8s, and hardly any victims have an online presence before or after shooting

unironically how do i even start in this field, I have a philosophy BA and the last 7 years of my life devoted to Holla Forumsish education/deduction. Is it really as simple as a test and a license?

And Nikolas was hospitalized upon arrest for some (((breathing issue))). (Could have been drugged while there) his court papers and financial afadavit states he only makes 300 biweekly at dollar tree. How'd he afford all this weaponry? He was getting monthly checks because of his mother but affidavit fails to mention that.

Unironically you do wat ur doing now , dig into shady shut and cover all angles theories.

with every new question i am becoming increasingly convinced that Cruz was literally some mid-functioning autistic internet lurker who had autistic outbursts, thus the violent behavior and police visits. They very well may be pinning this on some sperg, the same one you knew in school that ran like sonic or talked about how he could kill you with a pencil if he wanted.

I want some actual, legitimate physical evidence that nick is the shooter.

#Metoo user #metoo Maybe we can flood the BCSO and overwhelm them with foias . Check this out anons off topic but FUCK ME this is breaking.

AND SOME ANONYMOUS source WAS CALLING FBI BEFORE SHOOTING GREASING THE SKIDS TELLING FBI THAT CRUZ WAS GOING TO SHOOT A SCHOOL UP AND THREAT WAS IMMINENT, COULD THIS user BE DESCHAMPS??? WEW LADS. THEY PROBABLY DID A SIM FIRE DRILL AND PICKED CRUZ UP FOR A MASS SHOOTING. The kids in the school were all in their classes almost ready to go home. How do we know that bodies (actors) weren't planted with blood packets in the hallways to simulate real ness for kids to talk about after they returned into their rooms from the 2nd fire drill?

Look carefully at the Samantha Fuentes actress, she's wearing a mask in her interview, you can see it in the segment where she has the nose ring in, when she blinks her eyes. Her forehead is frozen and rubbery and you can see the eye cut out of the mask they have on her, which is why her head looks all bigger than her face.

I mean he looked generally fuckin surprised he was picked up. Let's demand body cam footage. He could have been like "wtf is this all about". Surely they can release body cam footage amirite?

Has putty around her nose, too. Look carefully where her nose joins her face.

Trips!

FUCK ME user HOLY SHIT GOOD FIND. SHOT IN BOTH LEGS!! WITH A GODDAMN AR!! Simple bandaids? YOU WOULDNT BE WALKING!! Look close at hairline you can see where makeup ends.. and no eye gets that blackened, stictchesnlook fake too.

the "stitches" look like unstitched gaping wounds what the fuck is this what the FUCK

I believe the #2 thread about the shooting got CP bombed right after she started being discussed.

Is it me or is there a difference in color between upper lip and under nose? Can an user make these higher res and zoom in on questionable areas. FEMA can fake these injuries very well not to mention make up artists

THIS is fucking REDICULOUS. Her legs should be heavily bruised. Around those bandages.. assuming 7.62s were used… bones should have shattered considering where those bandages are

hooktube.com/results?search_query=nNZTnMczeo

CNN vid Shrapnel Daisy again with 2015 video clip of Officer 'stand down' Peterson mentioned

also, wasn't scalise shot with an ar and it was messy as fuck?

Shouldn't he be covered with blood and guts and maybe look a little bruised up from somebody throwing a chair at him and maybe all dirty from smoke grenades? Could you even go deer hunting or fight with a girlfriend and look that clean when they pick you up?

idk maybe i'm more concerned about those gaping face wounds she's showcasing, those should be closed, they should be bandaged, what the ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THIS

Google "AR15 GSW" images, also given how black that eye is, she should ATLEAST have broken vessels where the whites of her eye are. This shit is fake as fk. It's been 1 week exactly. Don't forget

The kid was at Walmart ffs. One doesn't just simply grab a subway cookie after a massacre. Kek

Where is the bruising? None at all. Fuck me… Surely tissue would be damaged outside the bandaged area

yeah this officially calls it for me, this is faker than sandy hoax. i know we have some guys on our end of things who have experienced AR fire and are in positions where they can bring this to light via media presence, articles, etc. this needs to be addressed, we have people already discussing "conspiracy theories" in both in the news and around the water cooler this is a golden opportunity here.

There's an angle here I haven't seen explored much:
So he was a gamer with anger issues. Liked guns so probably played a lot of shooters. Probably got into a bunch of shouting matches over voice in game, leading to his games being taken away.
Why the fuck were people from out of state calling to report Cruz? Seems like he got into arguments in games and was like "You want to fight me irl here's my address come at me I got guns" and then the dude on the other side calls the cops to SWAT Mr. Cruz. This is very common:
Police, aware of all this shit, decide Cruz would make a good patsy.

Notice her face in the CNN interview, her eye itself looks more fucked up, which is good, but her bruise has a nice healthy swoosh like Nike where she rubbed her face and wiped off the mascara. It's pretty sloppy. I'm not sure when the time difference is supposed to be between the two interviews but I don't think that's how gunshot wounds heal.

Take a look at what's being attacked in MSM… Guns and Vidyas, also REPORT EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING. These photos here really TICKLE ME TENDIES.. FUCK ANONS. THE TISSUE WOULD BE BRUISED AROUND THOSE BADAGES causing bruises. Bruises get real ugly before they clear up. Second the White of her eyes should be red because of broken blood vessels. This Is pure makeup Majik. FUCKKKKK

Also Sheriff Israel's three kids all attended the same high school a few years earlier and were captains of different teams, Buffy, Bunny, and Binky or something. I forgot their names, but they're supposed to be triplets. So they would have known about this Cruz kid, assuming he's not in on it, and they would have all kinds of ins with the various teachers and principal to know who would "go along willingly" with the media hoax.

Interview complete with Trump bashing. Should her eyelid be bruised aswell? Shouldn't that eye be swelled shut at some point?

Could it be? The lawyer for Deschamps?? She lives up there….>>11302604

Noticed a similar mask on the lady who accused that Trump aide of beating her last week with her fake ass black eye. These fucking people…

There is absolutely no puffing to go along with that "black eye". I have had my share of them from wrestling and boxing for years and there has never once (ever) been a time when that area doesn't swell up to go with the black eye look. That is bullshit to the highest level and especially so given how it just happened. That shit would be half closed given where the "damage" is.

I would think her face would be more scabby and messy and she would have half her head covered in gauze with a bandage that needs to be changed all the time. Also check out her earlier pictures from the Hospital with the Governor? Do her leg warmers even cover the wound on the bandaid shots?

Exspecially in hospital photo. Maybe that's why Trump visited her specifically. Those legs tho are very Telling. Anons, if u simply smack your shin you get a bruise. This bitch is claiming to have been SHOT WITH AN AR IN BOTH LEGS . WHERE ARE BRUSIES. Yes the entry and exit could be small holes but tissue damage is inevitable

Bandages seem to be in right spot in hospital pic but BRUISING??

She claims this damage happened to her face when she dove to the floor.

Lack of bruising is a dead giveaway.

To me it looks like her bandaids are kind of near the bottom of the calves, and it looks like she has some kind of soft cast thing going mostly on her thighs, but maybe that's supposed to be her clothes??? It looks more like knee wraps you would use in sports than an actual treatment for wounds to me, but other anons know better than me.

fellas, I think this might be the one.The one where we can finally, indisputably, completely expose the lugenpresse for what they are. Out of all of the past false flags and hoaxes since cy in memoriam thiis quite impressively the sloppiest "school shooting" (((they))) have orchestrated. While reading the past 2 thread I was getting a bit of those old redpilled blues. The ones where you feel like the last sane person alive. But the more and more ammo we've dug up we might finally be able to kill the beast. Fuck pr. Fuck normalfags. Fuck the official narrative. We are so close.

sorry for the blogpost. I'm just excited

Would expect it to look kind of swollen and puffy too I think. Looks like there's nothing wrong under the bandaids. No change in shape at all.

It'd be nice to shove down liberals throats that shit like this isn't just possible but a reality.

I feel the same way. This one is the sloppiest one yet, especially the way the kids all suddenly became celebrities on every talk show with a united Voice of Soros message. I'm very encouraged by the amount of people I see calling bullshit on this one, retweeting the David Hogg flubbing his lines videos, their actually having to come out and DENY that they're crisis actors. They fucked this one up!

Wew lads. This gets sketchyer with every fuckkn post. Have a ball. She's an actor , probably a good drama queen or make up artist aswell
m.facebook.com/samantha.fuentes.165?ref=content_filter
Sauce

I wasn't following this story until I heard my more left leaning friends complaining about people bringing up crisis actors, something they previously never heard of before. They're definitely on the back foot if they're having to explain why they're not crisis actors.

They're getting sloppy.

Surely CBS would be able to take a better resolution video than 240p AmiRite? Can't seem to get a High res

any info on sam zeif?

newsgrio.com/articles/489988-teen-shot-in-legs-dismisses-trump-s-attempt-at-condolence.html
Fuckin' oldest looking 18 year old I've ever seen. Maybe 39?

MSN's site has "HD". I think the reason they have low quality is that she has an eye problem, and so they couldn't have bright lights.

From here:
msn.com/en-us/news/us/full-interview-stoneman-douglas-survivor-samantha-fuentes-shares-her-experience/vp-BBJvSja

LOOOL chia (without the h) brings out its best & brightest.

They did a little better job here but you can't see his skin through all the makeup they have on him.

You seem to be onto something, though. Shit quality again.

The chia (without the h) is really going to totally make an ass out of themselves now :^)

sam at CNN

Who is sam, in this context?

hes a shooting survivor who just spoke to trump.

and I was curious if any info had been brought to light yet like it has for david hogg and then saw the CNN photo on his facebook

Wew lads. Past tense on the Marjory Stomemen. CASE CLOSED. ENGAGE WARFARE

ENGAGE WEAPON SYSTEMS, WE DID IT LADS!!! FUCK THESE COMMUNISTS .. ENGAGE ENGAGE.. ITS ALL OUT WAR TIME. I HAVE TEARS OF JOY RIGHT NOW KEK HAS BLESSED US ENGAGHEEEEE TARGETSSSS REEEEEEEEEEE

checked

So he's the one that looks like he's in his early 30's? And in the CNN picture he's on the far left? And when was this CNN picture taken?

July 13 2015.
very little activity posted

CNN LEBLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!! COMMUNIST CONFIRMED.. SAUCE AUTISTS GET TO WORK ARCHIVE NOW!!!!

LOOOK AT THE SCHOOL CURRENT SCHOOL UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA SAM ZEIF m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255

Did not see this here yet, haven't followed every thread. Another cohencidence!
archive.fo/obMRT

jewishbreakingnews.com/2018/02/21/private-chat-school-shooter-claims-mother-jewish-yet-hates-jews-claims-want-destroy-world-video/

checked

How did you get it to show the full sentence, like "studied at" not normie enough to know much about fb

It just pops up heres sauce m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255

A jew shoots up a school full of jews, and we suffer for it. Fuck this world I swear.

the girl it lists hes in a relationship with also studies at university of central flordia

That's sloppy as hell on their part.

Maybe I have to be on mobile. Here's what I get.

>m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255

At least we can count on double-shithole CIA FBI CNNigger Phill Mudd to go psycho for us. Please Anons, think of the Children! Don't make them put poor old Phil Mudd back on his medications! Just ban everything so he can finally be happy with President Hillary the way that God intended.

Notice nething peculiar ???

They're rather far apart.

zero FB activity by sam in January
1 in march 2017
zero in 2016.
then this current month a ton of activity about the his interviews and his text that went viral

I just looked again. This is genuinely insane…

CAN WE PROVE THIS PROFILE IS AN OLD FB PROFILE?!
I'm not certain how to check…

This is BIGLY ANONS HE HAS A FUCKING CNN SIGN IN THE BACK

there is activity fro less than 12hrs ago. so its currently active

Can you see how long he's been on fb, like what year he joined fb?

Because that's the only issue. If it was made long enough ago then it's surely not fake.

It might be possible to backdate photos, for example, in fb. Again, I'm not normie enough to know how that works.

from best I'm capable of telling would be 2014

Do you know if it's definitely activity in 2014, or could a scammer have backdated whatever it is?

both him and his GF have relationship created dates the same as Oct 31st 2014.

Too normie as well to know what level of shit can be scammed.

So, there's some actor named Luke Marinkovich, I need sleep but he looks like he could be related to Sam Zeif? Like, cousins or brothers if not the same guy? I was trying to figure out if his girlfriend Maddie is a model or actress or whatever, and Luke pops up. What you think, Anons?

Anons it's the real deal it's not spoofed. TWEET THIS SHIT TO CNN AND SAY "EXPLAIN"

The next thing you clam that the gunfire wasnt real and they fired blanks.

Good info. It's real. We got them fuckers.

You gotta wonder what that hospital bed was for.

Were they drugging him and getting him to go insane so they could get rid of him?

Did they tie down either of the two brothers and program them?

Kike confirmed from another profile. An older one

Yes we do. LETS BREAK THE INTERNET AND GET CNN REKT BOIS. SHOW ME DE WEY

From older profile

Wew lads. CNN got some splainim to do

Instagram

old sam FB
has Joaquin Oliver on friends list

facebook.com/joaquin.oliver.7?pnref=friends.search

Wait a sec. fuck I think he a senior. Shit.

ty.

He has vines too. They're rather, shall we say, 302.2

SHEEEEIIIIITTTT

So he must of graduated last year, right?

Meadow Pollack facebook.com/princesmeadowxo?pnref=friends.search

also on sam friends list.

if someone can correct me was there a post previous saying none of the victims had a FB?

Fuck anons I failed. I'll kill myself

What do you mean you failed? Check the timestamp.

So are there senior classes in the freshman building?

AW SHEEEEIT

But the text is "Supreme Sen18r" ie 2018 senior. Bit early to be wearing the shirt. Like really early…

Wait a sec. wtf, so he is graduated? Hang on. Let me post a link to his Instagram.

Yeah, now I'm fuckin confused.

Back to the CNN thing, though. It's very strange, yet again, that he was at CNN BEFORE all of this, yet that wasn't disclosed by CNN, that they already had some kind of connection. This is extremely weird. Apparently there's some kind of CNN fan club in the school…

Well fuck my ass. Look at this and check that comment. "village" that's unironically what Sandy hook is comsidered, a "village" but look where they are nonetheless

We need to make a masterlist for this issue showing every player and their backgrounds/shady shit we found. At this point we have so much that it would be better to consolidate it all so normies can find it easier, it isn't spread over multiple threads and we it would make it much easier to expose these faggot fucks.

have at it instagram.com/sam_zeif/

Look into actor Eric D Agostino and Crisis Actor Kyle Kashuv ???
Possible?

He's probably some actor they have posing for a bunch of background pictures, so some idiot released his graduation pic before he graduated. Assignment was probably "this dude is undercover as a high school senior, get me a bunch of appropriate photos of him doing high school shit for social media."

no

possibe lead, not sure at all

thanks will dig!

pic related the letter I just sent to fox

anyone got some personal emails I can send it too?

So I have discovered the Achilles heel in CNN's story which still hasn't picked up yet I got it to trend on Imgur for a bit but then my account was banned along with my cuckbook account. So email seems to be the only way to share it

DAFUG? OP delivers!?
mfw you may get to see (((Israel))) thrown in jail, literally.
lolwut_happy.jpg

This was the wholesome meme I made that did so well with the normie masses

We're the darkest corner of the internet. It's no big deal if CNN and WashPo say we're being mean to poor victims calling them Crisis Actors, it will just redpill more normies.

His girl friends insta is private but she does have a colleague abbreviated under her thumbnail. Class of 22

Note: this group is fuckin tight knit and rich as fuck. This Sam kids dad is rich as fuck.

No we're not. We are in fact "a myth".;^)
[insert copypasta i-thought-8ch-was-a-myth.jpg here]

Oh by no means am I saying we care what I'm saying is if we can shift the narrative into CNN baiting us then not only do we get to redpill more normies but also shows CNN for who they truly are the agitators

Its not hard for people to see their being used, literally "asking 4chan for comment" is not only literally impossible because all the boards are anonymous but proves they were looking for a fight and put these kids right in front as the bullet sponge…

The dad's website:
theconceptgurus.com/gallery/gallery-2-cols/

Do you have dads name? Maybe we can find grad photos. Idk if Sam is going into senior year and graduating this year? Or if he grad, last year?

checked
She has a twitter and a sister please dig archive have to sleep. To me these look like actors, the guy she is with is not the supposed boyfriend but the Kyle Kushav guy?
twitter.com/maddiemarink
Sister kennanab

Doug Zeif.

Blackstone Group ties might lead somewhere?

somewhat off topic.
but The Blackstone Group. has serious ties.

thetimes.co.uk/article/rothschild-family-member-to-join-blackstone-board-nk0pbbvl59d

THEIR SPOOFING HIS SHIT. HE GOES BY AN ALIAS ASWELL

Another for confirmation. Fucking Rich kikes

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1393818/0000893750-07-000254.txt

that pic has a greenscreeny feel to it

Sorry I will clarify.
Dough Zeif
Father of Sam Zeif.

Doug was Senior Vice President of Food and Beverage/Asset Management Services for WHM, LLC, a portfolio company subsidiary of The Blackstone Group
which looks to be owned by Jacob Rothschild

He's 25. These kikes are rediculous

I too was reluctant to believe that literally everything like this seems to be a conspiracy, and I've been here for a long time. Never put anything past kikes.

These r his parents and this is 2 seperate searches

I think there's a chance he's back in highschool pretending to be younger. His vines are kinda dodgy.

Here's dad

Kek, long term PSYOP.

That's how I found his business. The nametag.

Shit look at this. Is this shopped?

Officer CAIR trained his local mosques in what to do in active shootings.

Same officer hid behind his car and waited at the predominantly jewish or white school.

It's hard to not start falling for conspiracies.

Those legs are weird…

Affirmative, it's shopped.

It's really hard to know if anybody even died there. They were doing a drill at Aurora too. I was listening to the scanner, later on in the day, and some retard cop asked his commander if they were going to continue with the drills keek

Now what? Kek do we break news? This "Village" is tight knit. These kikes are filthy rich

>>>/pdfs/8222

Here you go, I uploaded it to /pdfs/ 4u. I was hoping maybe you would be better tempered today and not shit up our thread with 97 more posts faggot.

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MR6K594OU5M2

any one have the full video he plays that shows the police officer carrying the girl out?

Still not clicking that shit nigger. You still trying huh? We caught you faggots

/Read >>PicRelated

alleged victim Meadow Pollock FB
facebook.com/princesmeadowxo?lst=100000214424427:1821967261:1519474225

From and Lives in FT Lauderdale
May have died a couple of years ago?

What makes you say she may have died already user?

Comment from this video

The fire rises.

Surrender now, user. These kids are masters of the Internet and are immune to trolling. They have digital super powers that we can only dream about… Observe her smugness - that can only come from a place of supreme confidence in what she's saying. Retreat!

ebin shitpost my dude

Niggers cleaned up their trail well. Gotta give it to em. Let's see if it will stand the test of nonstop autism tho. 1 down 32 more to go. KEK. I already sent messages to all local news outlets. And provided evidence: fuck Sined O'Connor and the rest of the commie kikes

Well that's pretty damning. Please remember to use hooktube so gargle doesn't track them being posted here. Replace 'you' with 'hook' in the url embed field. You too.

Anons you might have missed this one, pls read and spread. That guy worked as an admin in FL schools and lists all his suspicions. Normies catching on big time, needs spreading. If we have this boomer's back when they attack his twitter then others that also know some shit will feel emboldened to come out of the woodwork.

if you have dbs or can send something, send me something ;)
[email protected]

What the fuck? We're the media now?

Two dudes pasted in front of some background footage

back to r/the_donald with you

After all of the most recent digs that I recall, and I'll go back to c-trashville to make it easy to look back (Not even including ages of protests went through to find activists linked to it!) Look up Sam O'Neill on twat, i think that's baked spray3r (((They))) know this is what multiple, and serious threads get dug into with a backhoe. Don't use your regular YouTube to comment. I think much was learned, Charlottesville was the dry run.

Vegas was more like an Elon tunnel dig, sounds, scanner all of it lined up so neatly. Make sure we're including Laura ingraham in on personal letters to fox, maybe Martha MacCallum because she's simmering about the feds, I can tell. Ultimately they maybe a cog in this fucked up wheel.

I'd rather be on the good side of the dark internet, where we're pushed, than ANY of the pieces of subhuman shit even covering for this. This might go back to kid's like Trayvon, maybe even Mike Brown for that matter. C'mon, anyone lurking us, do right.

Btw, zeif's dad has that same smug face as bill Kristol. Hmm. I'm forgetting to breathe and body is fully locked up I'm reeing so hard about this. They want to troll us, breaking hearts of many good people. Do what's right before the internet does. Never forget, the internet never forgets.

but I reposted that video for purposes of having a nice little area on jewtube to disseminated our views, limiting ourselves to one area of internet will only hurt us in the long run

And I'm getting in touch with old radio contacts, ya pushed it way to damn far. MMA fighters are starting to look hinky to real ones I know. One told me one he fought bragged he donated his purse win to Isis.

Twatter says Hogg was guest on Dr Phil, anyone have this video? I think it's supposed to be pre-shooting but not sure. He looks pretty old here. The kid sure gets in front of cameras a lot for someone who is absolutely "not a crisis actor".

Did anyone catch the show that's much like 60 days in. They go undercover in schools because they look so young. I don't think he, nor Lasky look young. Hateful eyes of scorn they can't hide.

Lasky, part time dreamer. Really gets the senses whirling in the… wind. Wind of change can vary directions. Being in Florida they're familiar with winds of hurricane. Snowball is rolling now, got in touch with a couple of people and if we all can think of someone who'll stand up. My contacts are retired, not by choice but because FCC violations. Hahaha CNN really did it now.

Dun goofed as it were.

Everybody in the CNN pics seems to be wearing some kind of Blue Star or Camp Blue Star team shirts, any user know what that's all about?

Agree. The videos of Hogg interviewing kids were from the drill maybe?

Can't shoot what you can't see.

Timing. Plus when other media exposes it as a FF he gets to be seen as neutral.

(((blue star)))

we all know they glow user

Apparently she is a biker bitch.

Who the hell keeps a septum piercing in after all that surgery? Infection vector, should have been removed.

Also a cabal signal = bull ring -> baphomet.

They still figured the "how dare you question us poor victims goy" card would still work.

I can't prove it, obviously. But I think that Qlurpderp could be a t3rrorist, like Tsarnev bros, one was a boxer, remember? That op was to pull folks here, to a skip pad of boards. I morbidly look at it and it's too busy, shills and confusion.

I sense Webb tracyflickerbean Goodman, all of the video investigative psy op mother fuckers. otpor

archive.fo/0KR58/
Anyone know what this is all about? Looks to be the right guy from his Concept Guru picture.

Arrest Record: DOUGLAS GARY ZEIF
Booked By
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
Booked Date
Jan. 14, 2012
Get Notified
Search for More Arrests
Report a Problem
Arrest Details
Charges
• LARC - GRAND THEFT 300 LESS THAN 5K DOLS
Tracking #
Race
White
Height
N/A
Weight
N/A
Facility
N/A
Date of Birth
Dec 3, 1955
Age at Arrest
56 years old

Thanks for the tip.
Don't forget the FBI tip called in by someone close to the shooter also stated that he started to be interested in ISIS and whatnot. It'd be interesting to see if you could link the shooter to a local mosque or CAIR.

archive.is/V7fIh

Don't Talmudic have to warn before something happens, so if ignored we deserved it, cause dumb goy. Except now we're being taunted. I feel like that, anyway.

I know Tucker, Hannity, and probably many others. Wtf guys, cover this or remain complicit (and I'll remember as much if our country is attacked), but holy shit flags are up. They're infiltrated everywhere, scoundrels.

So there's some connection between the Crisis Actors, Sheriff Israel, and this Blue Star Camp, and shooting hoax. Maybe some CNN execs have strong ties to the camp, and are using their own kids / counsellors, previous HS students to play the roles for the Gun Grab Psyop?
"Village" is apparently some part of the camp. Any anons know more?

archive.fo/l3jbZ

I don't know them (Hannity, etc), shit…i meant I know they read here. We know. Is that what tick tock means Hannity?!

While exposing CNN, may just want to point out Webb, and all of them are just as fake fake fake. Be fair. Fuck, even say yes fox is fake as fuck too. Blow their covers too. Make ya not trust any news and they think you need them for scoops.

Two scoops, Webb and Goodman. I'm sorry for babbling but I've seen those two yank a ton of strings. Puppet master bunch of traitor scum. They told half truth to warn, like DynCorp sheriffs. Probably involved in it as supreme gatekeepers.

It's so frustrating. I feel like there is no end in sight. It's like trying to fight fog.

(checked!)
Good analogy, fighting fog. What we can't see in the fog, only able to swing and hope there's a connect to the temple that drops the whole lying beast.

or if you are under the age of 21 if Trump gets his way

One of these days we're going to have to talk about the red (communist) green (muslim) alliance run by the (((saturn death cult))).

Those of you who want a head start on the green team can watch Stephen Coughlins' red pill videos.

The muslim brotherhood got him pushed out of the pentagon a while back for spilling the beans on their plot. Too politically incorrect for the soy boys in the gov't. All their tricks are plain to see in my city, England (and other places), right now.

Black and white masonic chevron skirt too

that is right around the time he was in the Snead gang. A little weird to be mentioning the knives that late in the game

REMINDER THAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE DECLARING WAR ON THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT AND HANGING THESE TRAITORS RIGHT NOW IF THERE WERE ALIVE TODAY

You seem upset

Why does he give me a serious Rach vibe?

looks like another Character in the story with money problems.

The only term I can think of when seeing this fucko is "nu-soycucklet"

Maybe we should coin that term for him and his fellow actor- er, classmates.

Steve Pieczenik is LITERALLY a disinformant. Have you forgotten the avalanche of bullshit this kike was spouting during the election?

Scott Israel a part of this clearly secret Jewish Police society
archive.is/wuZGj

South Florida Society
archive.is/xweLL

Father is in NYPD Shomrim Society referenced in video:
archive.is/5K92t

bluestarcamps.com/about/

Creepy kikes. A few more with those shirts.
bluestarcamps.com/about/our-individual-camps/rookies-juniors/
twitter.com/bluestarcamps/status/946118542029672450?s=20

more camps! Bluestar, camp starlight, camp Yavneh

This ((company)) Ganini mobile, owned by the ((math teacher)) Manusri Viswanathan. She has 2 daughters. One of them works with Dani Pitkoff, who works for Camp Yanveh the big jew camp. I don't even think the mom is a teacher at the school. it like spook shit.

correction. Shanthi Viswanathan is math teacher they say work at Stoneman Douglas

indiawest.com/news/global_indian/heroic-indian-american-algebra-teacher-shanti-viswanathan-protected-entire-classroom/article_4fc060f8-135d-11e8-92ed-4771100cc207.html
archive.is/aVfrl

wtf is this, they are calling her a hero for ignoring the fire alarm and locking the kids in the class room

There are so many of these stupid "instinct/gut feeling" cohencidences around this. Why would a fire alarm make her suspicious?

is there any way to find if she works at the school like a linkedin or something? She has some ratemyteacher reviews from 2016, but public records only list Ganini. I swear all the teachers there are plants

then the roastie deserves to get punched in the face and raped.

Here is her Intelius page, linkedin has changed how it works for me just since I started digging into family members of the victims and actors here. It no longer lets me view anything, asks me to join, won't archive either anymore. It worked fine yesterday. But then I started posting about Kevin Ralph Hogg and his connection to Cubic Corporation and it changed within the hour. I did save his linkedin page here so I'll be finding a good way to share that.

intelius.com/people/Shanthi-Viswanathan/Fort Lauderdale-FL/06QMTQHCE51

This could possibly also be her. No relations listed, no age listed, study at John Hopkins just like the daughter. self employed could be Ganini mobile.

nevermind this look like another lady

I agree senpai.. I agree. They need to see what real mayhem looks liked. I'd love to see samuels f Zeif and his "village" of kikes cry real tears. Fuck them.

BTFO kike, are you saying you didn't know about this village full of kikes? You should have exclusive access

This is confusing.. " grand larceny"? The kike is filthy rich… Why would he stea…….

Wew lads. Just got back. Good diggin. Plot keeps getting thicker.. I'm sharing on normie book about our 25 year old senior. Anyone else getting that out there? What's people saying?

Most people I see on Twatter think it's some kind of CNN fake news gun grab scam or coverup for an incompetent Sheriff's dept.

HOLY shit. I just tried to make a thread on half to spread the word about zeif and look what I happened.
Tl:dr I wasn't banned earlier and I just woke from a nap

I SEE ZERO THREADS THERE. The first one wouldn't even post then banned

Nice, I want to see CNN reaction to the Zeif Boogaloo

Look at their shirts
This a jewish crisis actors crew.

Normies aren't one group. There are normie democrats and normie republicans and they have very different viewpoints.

As long as some of them aren'y buying the official story, that's heartening.

Jesus christ, what did you include in the op? Did you post animu and trigger goons or something? Usually 4cuck mods will just censor a post citing it as spam or whatever.

Interesting screencaps, good job.

it's not the same guy

No, I don't have cp on my phone at all, never look at it, I'm not involved with that shit.. all I did wasn't make an OP with sam Zeif in the name and it wouldn't even post. live time. I was blocked from posting anything anywhere

I hadnt actually thought about that. What was the hospital bed for?

Not really. It goes from fall to spring, so he could easily be preparing for his senior year in may 2018, as he would graduate roughly one year from that day.

Delivar'd

LÜGENPRESSE

archive.is/Yb9Ek

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

lifethroughsurrogacy.com/about-us/

twitter.com/jeffkasky?lang=en

buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens

This is all I could get, I'm not very good at this. That bottom row is especially illegible.

Emma Gonzalez For Dana Loesch - Dana, the supporter(?) of the national rifle association… legacy… Do you believe that it should be harder to …

OP here

This disinfo campaign in these pics was devised as soon as people started noticing that Parkland was a psy-op. It came out of nowhere as soon as people started pointing out the following:

That narrative serves to make this seem like an accident instead of a bunch of well connected Jews doing damage control and diversion after a serious spying / political dust-up. The twitter narrative posted dropped out of the sky as soon as people started making the

DWS > Israel > Kasky connections (along with some good old GPS fusion connections thrown in for good measure)

Even I bought into it a bit.

plight of the pizza box…
Doug zeif blog.

any double pizza meaning?
hotelfandb.com/articles/328-beware-the-plight-of-the-pizza-box-

So he's a tranny…

How hard is it to check his hands for gunpowder residue? Of course, that would be an objective test to prove whether or not he's shot a gun in the last day or so. CAN'T HAVE THAT.

Can't trust the cops, they're kikes. Can't trust the FBI. They're kikes. This all has to be from collected interviews, and we might catch cops/fbi in contradictions, but the normies will excuse 1,000,000 lies of a cop but grind to paste an impoverished white man over a 1/2 truth.

See? There was a reason all the shills came out in force when this cutie was memed.

Yes, we need to find out when Sam Zeif was born. We need solid evidence.

Wew lad. LugenPresse Confirmed. Kek fuck them. Is anyone tweeting @CNN about Zeif yet?

His alias is Samuels F Zeif
Remember this poster the other day? >>PicRelated

I wonder if. (((They))) used this poster to try and b8 questions out of Holla Forums so they can find out what we were digging into and clean up the web of the answers…..

Here's what I got:

One World Adoption Services

Is it possible thats where Kruz came from?

They did but "we" saw it , The poster was told to tell "us" everything he knows , not ask what "we" want to know

Sure as shit seems likely.

Here's a link to publiclibraries.com/search/promotion.htm?&pid=190956244469&dpt=1&pfn=Sam&pln=Zeif&pc=Parkland&ps=FL&previous=Parkland, FL
I don't keep $ online so I. Can't access but I found the guy

Well his first post was "I'm a student at MSDH AMA " basically Kek. In a way that's like asking what we wanna know

Do any Anons have access to these sites before they're wiped?

Not likely. Reads like a typical fluff piece virtual signalling 'sustainability'.

He's written 6 articles over 11 years for that site.

hotelfandb.com/authors/9-douglas-zeif

David Hogg Super Collection

youtube.com/watch?v=mqbcEw7AkU8

I'm trying the same searches on Sam Zeif aka Samuel(s) F Zeif I tried earlier and getting NOTHING now. They wiped it anons.

Why not…
HAIL VICTORY!

Yep.

Bill Cooper after Columbine - "Watch for the rose presented at a future school shooting, it is then that the NWO will make it's move".
Here is Bill Cooper's broadcast after the Columbine shooting. There is no wonder why he is dead now. In this (two hour) broadcast, he talks about "the rose", and when we see it in a future school shooting that it was a symbol that the New World Order was ready to make it's move. We saw this rose come forward with the "valentines day shooting" in Florida, but everyone thought it was simply done because it was valentines day. Not so, the rose, according to Cooper, is the symbol of the New World Order, the birth of their new world order, when it is finally realized. Cooper also goes over how the shooting would be used to take our rights away, and how secret societies were involved with Columbine. Keep in mind Cooper said this 20 years ago. Quite the warning I'd say, this truly is time to lock and load.
The file is an .mp3 that is 14 megabytes in size, and just short of two hours in length.
Right click to download and save, double click to have it stream instantly (some systems won't stream instantly)

The file is here: archive.org/details/TheNWORoseBillCooper

This is well worth a listen, take two hours and do it. 14 megs is not too much for anyone to download considering the value of this.

I reprocessed the sound file to remove the annoying intro, get rid of audio artifacts to make it much more clear, and remove one song that I figured was out of place. All of the speaking and phone calls are here, as William Cooper did his original columbine broadcast.

archive.org/details/TheNWORoseBillCooper

Controlled opposition is always present in these "events".

FUCK…

So did he have it in the classroom? Or did he go and get it from his locker AFTER the shooting started and then return to the classroom?
The logistics of how this kid would get it and get it on in the midst of something like this….
reallymakesyouthink.jpg

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!

Ok anons. These Zeif people are confirmed Jews. I cannot find an actual date of birth ANYWHERE. The kid is said to be 25 all over public searches but I can't find a DOB. Isn't there some log all Jews register under when their born. Aren't they all considered holohoax survivors?

No burst blood vessels in the white of her eye???
I have never seen a black eye like this without some seriously nasty red eye along with it…

Her eyelids aren't bruised either.

These fucks have lived ALLOVER from Cali, to Brooklyn To Florida
Apparently

THIS. Always look for the symbolism. They love flaunting this shit. Also look where they list the EXACT times when certain events occurred.
Hint…shooting started 33 seconds on the minute…

No need for Sybil ian when it's all out in the open and (((they're))) literally ALL connected. Scott Beigel- teacher of Sam Zeif. What are the odds? Scott also worked at camp starlight in PA hmm these people all have residences in NY PA and MD. Focus autism on NY and PA along with FLA
google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-brothers-who-survived-school-shooting-learn-what-they-mean-to-each-other/amp/

ALL SMILES!!!

Why and how does she speak Swedish…
Dig boys!

It's not shopped. That's a wall with a picture on it. You can even see the shadow.

Anons this is crazy. Ok, so there's to Sam Zeif's apparently , one is 25 and one is 18. Both have lived in the same exact states kek

Dig on these 2 names. Sam Zeif Parkland Florida
Samuel or Samuels F Zeif Parkland Florida. One is 18 one is 25 same towns same states, fucking weird

He adjusts her hair back in place.

Save and archive user. These pics may be useful in the future in the case of another "event". We may just see these faces again…

This is super weird…

Did you notice how spongy her "skin" was? Who the heck has that much fat on their face?!

Not even close. I hope you're not trying to derail…

Not even close. Seriously don't clog the thread with this shit.

Dem shadows falling on their chests under their chins… One of these does not look like the other…

Sam Zeif Again coming up in some search engines as >>Pic Related with All correct family members, and some others as 18 . I'd pay for a good background check but I have no $ online to use, I'm on mobile , no CC. I don't use credit cards

I have a feeling Jacob could be the (((little brother))) that was in Scot Beigels class and "watched his teacher die"
It literally sounds like the Shoah and whenever you search these people bullshit about shooting comes up

Was she using… a mask?

Oyy fucking Veyy. I know he's 25 fuck him

This is fucking dawson casting. Goddamn audacity on these kikes

That poor child went to school everyday, wearing a bulletproof vest, afraid for his life. Ban Guns NOW!

user I have literally no clue. I've been autistically searching for info on these kikes and can't find shit. This Zeif kids dad is president of Cheesecake Factory. And he's possibly 25 that's all I know

AR is 5.56, but if cruz was this PSYCHO MURDER MACHINE OUT FOR BLOOD why didnt he kill her?

But we gotta PROVE it. Otherwise we get fucked even when we're right. The CNN thing makes 'em look really bad though. He's a CNN fan… ANOTHER ONE!!!

Well, there's the fact that the 556 ain't all that.

no longer associated with cheesecake factory.
Hes vice president of Next Hospitality for a subsidiary of Blackstone Group(owned by Jacob Rothschild) Many Blackstone executives have ties to PODESTA!
Shit looks to go very deep!

Were about to hit post limit, whoever bakes next bread outta call it "Zeiff the Kike, Going in circles edition" Kek FUCK I'm getting real mad about this little faggot. So far I've been getting 2 different ages, 18 with same family names, and 25, with same fam names. Everything about this kid is SHOAD from the web except for conflicting reports and an Instagram that looks like he graduated from JR to Sr. REEEEEEE

These CIA PSYOPs sure are getting sloppier by the month. What the hell is this shit?

There are lots of weirdos in PA that talk about strange stuff loudly like they not even hiding it.

considering they can't do basic reasoning like "banning guns doesn't work" I don't think "getting shot bruises you and makes it impossible to walk" would get through to them

A lot of these people have kike in them too.

Alot, try all of em. Just so happens the Zeif brothers are in the same class as Beigel who runs the kike camp in PA and their all kikes.EVERYONES A KIKE SO MICH KIKERY IM SPERGING AND CONFUSED NOW. I need to stop for a bit. I'm gunna switch gears into Deschamps, (inb4 flood of shill) and these faggots commonly refer to their kike compound neighborhood in Florida as a (((Village)))

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!!!!!

Are any Florida anons unable to post on cuckchan?

Yep. North florida, century link, unable to post.

Dose anyone have a Mirror of that YouTube video "David Hogg is fake news" by Amarican Intelligence Media. YouTube deleted it. It had a lot of good information on it.

South Florida and comcast for me. WTF

might be on here somewhere

153news.net/search_result.php?query=david hogg&type=videos

Switching gears for any Anons interested in this little cold case.

Interesting…

I was banned for Cp ealier for no reason Kek. Fuckkkkk we're onto something AUTISTS keep digging.
Shills hate this thread here

nigger semen gargling faggot

Class of 2016? It that hers?

Yeah, I agree it's not the same guy. But what I'm thinking now is that they may be using some very tight-knit family groups to keep the thing under wraps. For example, the Sam Zeif character has a longtime girlfriend, presumably she has to be "in on it" too. They have parents and siblings and friends. Rather than recruit strangers one-by-one for this school shooting operation (lets say they need 50 people), maybe they're bringing in 10 families with 5 people each. So when I see that this Marinkovich girlfriend links to some actor guy who looks like he could be the brother or cousin or our boy Sam, it rustles my almond activator. Sheriff Israel has 3 triplets that supposedly went to this same High School a few years ago. So maybe they're using some tight-knit family clan and summer camp networks where everyone has known each other and the "shomerim" deal since childhood. Maybe it's something, maybe it's nothing. But I think the actor guy looks like he could be the fake student's brother or cousin. FWIW

Really odd pictures for a claimed teenage girl. First off I have never seen a girl that (claimed) age take such a picture with her "Father". Second, what the hell are those emblems in the pictures. They look to be added as they have no place in the setting the pictures were taken. Hard to explain but does anyone see what I mean? It just looks weird to say the least.

Yes, I see it too. In a lot of psyop footage I have seen before, the rooms look more like hotel rooms than somebody's home, and sometimes they have a big American Flag on the wall or some really unlikely decoration. If you've ever been in a real teenage girl's room, you know it looks nothing like this schlock hotel art crap that you would find at a Days Inn. These look like the prop photos that they sell with the empty frame. Very staged!

Samantha fuentes YouTube. (Videos are old)
m.youtube.com/channel/UCZKfMCf5d0tyLL2BYqnrNDA

It's on the empty wall all by itself, like a billboard that says BELIEVE ME GOYS I REALLY AM A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. How come there's nothing else on the wall in the camera's view??

yeah shit just got real for me digging into stephen feinberg…..

They give you a rose when you join the masons.

This is a mason psyop, so listen to Uncle Bill.

What I mean, is if she is in High School, why a 2016 grad image on the wall. I agree too, its screaming fake.

Should check which dad that is. If he 'somehow' had foreknowledge I'm sure he's a decent puzzle piece to add to the pile.

Regional blocking is a thing with FBIhoneypotchan.

The video is in this thread. It's not her grad photo.

What r the chances lads?

Right, so why is it on her fucking wall?
Do you have anybody's Class of 2016 photo on a wall in your house all by itself? Who is it supposed to be? Her brother? Her loverboy?

Sandy Hook is a (((Village))) aswell. Just like Zeif kikes refer to their gated community as. We should map out all victims on a google map. See if they're from same areA

Neonatology is a subspecialty of pediatrics that consists of the medical care of newborn infants
Baking pizza on the side

She's Spanish. It could be from that spic thing when a girl turns 16 start with a Quin

I'm wondering if he is related to Samantha

Is there a way to find the infant mortality rates and how they match up to his duration at that hospital?

Jesus fucking Christ.
Wasn't she involved in (((sandyhook)))
And again more connections to up north. This is like the 3rd family I've found with connections up north or other homes up here just like that Beigel Kike

Seems to be a grad cert not a quin thing.

It'd be more weird if he's her father and took care of those "wounds"

>m.youtube.com/channel/UCZKfMCf5d0tyLL2BYqnrNDA
Looks like you told some interns in the Props Department to throw together a 'Living Room' set in three minutes or less.

I assume it's her brother. Looks like a male. Has a tuxedo. There's another male in the family photo. Here

Thank you user. I did not see that grab from the vid before.