Not voting for LISA in the Steam Awards

What's your excuse?

That's my excuse motherfucker

I liked LISA but it wasn't anything special. The guy who made it had an hilarious spergout over the election though. Wish I had saved the pics of it.

e became a fag and denounced us

top kek what a disingenuous tard

/thread
This is now a dubs thread

Didn't he do a question thread here too

Who the fuck is that cancer ?

The only award a game deserves is the sale associated with me buying a game. LISA isn't good enough for a sale from me.

Cmon now.

The developer of LISA

mah niggah

yes he regrets it now

muh rape
muh racism
muh nazism

Notim Portant just needs a Mrs. Portant, he was a good boy , he dindu nuffin

Dingaling.. what the fuck are you doing, man? How the fuck could you amass this much white guilt so quickly?

His dad died and was apparently all that was keeping his faggotry in check.

God damn it, LISA was a pretty good game too. At least RPG Maker games are easy to pirate.

god dammit that's still being racist. self-flagellating doesn't make you progressive.

Unless the awards make the game go on sale for a cheaper price, then I see no point in caring.

Is that avatar an accurate depiction of himself? Would explain the demented level of self-loathing this guy is projecting.

B-but you get experience points for your Steam Profile! Don't you want to get that epic upgrade to show even more badges to your Friends™!?

That's fucking tragic, but adds further evidence to the theory that most SJWs just have severe daddy issues.

lisa is tumblrtale 2.0 now :^)

Which is funny because Toby Fox actually acts pretty professionally on his Twitter.

He'll have his meltdown like every other one of his ilk.

Underrated

toby fox is the phil collins of gayming and austin is the peter gaybriel
:^)

Phil always was the most talented of Genesis, Gaybriel can suck a cock

I chalk it up more due to the fact he was emotionally vulnerable and SJWs function like a cult. He used to denounce feminists and make fun of them, then he got manipulated into the same way of thinking.
It just pisses me off that there's nothing you can do to combat it. I hate seeing people fall to it like some fucking disease. Sometimes I really think it'd be best if I just isolated myself completely.

10/10.

cheeki

Funny, that was my vote for Best Use of Farm Animals

Round up the leftists and put a bullet in them.

Some people are just born weak.

Perhaps he already had it but didn't vented it on a public platform.

if hitler made vidya about gassing the jews, i would play it, if its fun.

How the hell is brexit even anti-gay in the first place? All this bogeyman bullshit is retarded.

Don't forget how asshurt he got when he lost a shit ton of fans and followers who told him to fuck off after that. He then freaked out when people pointed out he makes games and how he likes anime when he shat on those things. He is still sperging out over how many fans he lost.

It's still better than blasting it out on Twitter.

Nah, it has to be public. Leftists are attention seeking whores at heart, they crave the drama like an addict craves his drug.

Leftists live in their own wonderful world of doublethink, where you can hold two conflicting beliefs at the same time and suffer no cognitive dissonance.

To them championing LGBT shit and flooding the West with mudshit whose religion commands them to throw faggots off buildings is a perfectly reasonable stance to take. They're either complete sociopaths that don't really care for either group and are all about self-gratification and grandstanding or completely insane and thinking that Europe's magical dirt will turn any coon or sandnigger that steps on it into a secular humanist.

As much as I hate the left, I don't see the people who fall for the bullshit as enemies. More like manipulated cattle. They don't know better.

Maybe if he keeps losing fans he's gonna wake up.

You should, they have every intention of spelling the doom of you and everything you hold dear. They are vermin that deserve no pity.

They know full well what they are doing. How else can they preach equality but still maintain the institution of Affirmative Action?

You won't see any leftist actually living in a nigger filled ghetto. Hell, the more homogeneously white a neighborhood is the more likely it is to be left leaning politically.

Rip a real human bean.

Because they've never been to one and don't know how the world actually works. Like I said, they don't know better.
You want to get rid of this way of thinking, you have to start from the top. Anything else and you're just trying to treat the symptoms.

This is why it's better to just release your game and be ambiguous rather than making a fool of yourself on the internet trying to make your game famous. Kikiyama is a good example of this. After he released Yume Nikki, he just fucked off the face of the earth and the only time he came back just to give an okay on a manga based on the game.

It's better to just lay low and not have shit dug up about yourself because you said something stupid on Twitter. Everyone nowadays thinks people need to know their opinion on something, when in general, people don't give a fuck about that, they care about what you created.