South Africa begins Land Grabs under new President Ramphonosa!

South Africa begins Land Grabs under new President Ramphonosa!

South Africas new president, Ramphonosa has told the nation he pledges to take back white owned lands and give them to blacks without compensation.

The move would copy that of the previous Zimbabwean President Mugabe, who in the late 90’s began to retake white owned lands in Zimbabwe which ended in 2012 by the last massive land grab, it ended the next year in a massive famine requiring UN foodaid in 2014 of some 1.5 billion USD while. In 2016, Mugabe signed a decree stating that foreign companies would have to closed down unless they gave or sold 51% of their shares away, could Ramphonosa do that same?

What whites were warned about repeatedly since Zimbabwe came as clear threat in 2016 from numerous black politicians who hold a super majority under the ANC. In South Africa 80% of none State owned land is owned by Whites which will now be redistributed by governmental force. The ANC cite's 'economic apartheid' and a need for 'economic empowerment' and a need to take over running companies, as they can't be in white hands forever, as their legal reasons for doing so. The seizure and nationalization of the countries mining industry is one of the first methods of attaining governmental spending.

The ANC, which under Communist and civilian bomber Nelson Mandela was responsible for winning black people the vote and ending apartheid, have dominated elections since 1994. Since then the blacks have increasingly started voting for other parties. A ploy to nationalize and steal wealth from the have's and giving it to the have nots would allow them to stay in power through forced redistributions. The problem with this kind of idiotic thinking is that in the short term there may be gains but in the long term misery will befall their country as the have's will have left.

The new President Ramaphosa has said:
“The expropriation of land without compensation is envisaged as one of the measures that we will use to accelerate the 'redistribution of land' to black South Africans. No-one is saying that land must be taken away from our people. Rather, it is how we can make sure that our people have equitable access to land and security of tenure. We must see this process of accelerated land redistribution as an opportunity and not as a threat." He stated during his first speech in Parliament.

archive.is/ijkiA

rt.com/business/419543-south-africa-land-compensation-whites/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Anti-Apartheid_Act
madrid.co.za/belgium-invites-catalans-to-claim-asylum-but-not-boers-and-afrikaners-who-are-also-being-oppressed-and-persecuted/
steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free first post

This is a win-win situation:
1 White people leave the country and be safe from getting murdered like so many white farmers and their families were/are.
2 Niggers starve

ahahahahahaahahhaha

I can't wait for the hyperinflation.

White South Africans are welcome in Australia by the way.

p.s. give the land back to the khoisan you filthy bantuniggers

Boers we're there before the Bantu flocked to SA, it would be like if all the whites left the U.S. and gave it to Mexicans.

This could be a good form of acceleration and could be the factor that drives Boers to recreate their own state, or it could completely ruin them. I know they are hanging by a thread in terms or resources and maintaining power in military and police leadership.

They aren’t going to let white people leave. Just like the Soviets wouldn’t let productive people leave.

This. The white man must maintain a presence in Africa. If SA falls, it will become the next Syria and "refugees" will flock from there. The only reason we haven't seem mass migration from Central/ south Africa is because SA is the last state where whites have maintained a sliver of control and order.

I hope brings in Boer immigrants, it would expose the Liberals as anti-white to normies. Even a couch potato can see the double standard of advocating for all immigrants other than white ones.

and how will they do that?

Lets get this Nicolaas van Rensburg prophecy going!

So are they supposed to stay there and wait for government supported chimps to slaughter them and their families?

African deserve to be enslaved and genocide by China

You can’t leave South Africa without government permission.

Apartheid was a horrible mistake. They should have exterminated all the niggers down to the last nigglet instead of being stupidly "compassionate" and thinking coexistence was possible to even the slightest extent.

I hope they were at least smart enough to stock pile a shitload of guns before Apartheid ended otherwise it was an incredibly stupid and short-sighted thing to do. Nature does not favor stupidity.

Can’t leave if your country refuses to issue you a passport, lad. Besides who would have them? Europe is hesitant to let Middle Eastern refugees in if they are Christian and not muslim, do you really think they will let a single Boer in? Western (((media))) and governments flat out deny that there is genocide ongoing. They will let the Boer die and then will take your money and send it to the Bantu when the entire nation crumbles under their total ineptitude. That money will get stolen by warlords and the situation will get worse AND THEN the west will start taking in refugees, only they will be Bantu who will start killing whitey once more, only this time it will be you and not the Boer.

No, they are supposed to band together and move to an area like Orania, declare independence, stop keeping the Bantu from starving, and fight back.

Oh my sweet summer child.

Fucking hell. I didn't know it's like Best Korea. Isn't there any way for them to leave?

Yeah. They get to fight while you sit on your fat ass and post on internet.

There are still some high-ranking members of the old guard in the military, and the Boers have an extensive network as well as many guns for when/if it finally happens and the chimpouts begin. They should have pulled the trigger and mobilized a long time ago, hopefully they will still be ready when the time comes.

Bump for imminent
"Come and see."

They will be killed to the last man. Trump will help.

If they had anything at all left in the tank, they would have acted on it. They will exterminated with the full weight of NATO powers.

Trump will help if he’s the type who can never admit to a mistake. Is Trump a typical manager?

Money.

What mistake? They want the resources in Africa. It's easier to kill all the White people and turn your whole country brown than it is to reverse course and try to re-colonize anything. Are you retarded or did you think what was happening in every Western country was random?

That’s right. If they haveplenty of money, they can pledge it to the government as security that they’ll return. Then they can get leave, but they’ll still have to convince their receiving country to let them stay more than temporarily.

Canuckistan and the Western Europe is out of the question for where the White Boers are gonna flee, let's see how much kvetching will be done by the kikes to keep whitey racist boers out of America while the media damage controls South Apefrica's tumbling destruction. Who knows, maybe Trump will either threaten Chief Dindu there or he'll just welcome the refugees and make Whitetopia a reality.

They could probably handle any resistance in Africa, but yeah if NATO or the EU gets involved they are fucked. It is America's job to make sure they don't intervene, obviously they won't though.

At the very least they should go 100percent isolationist like Orania, set up a small town, don't hire or sell any land to blacks, and become self-sufficient. They value their profits from the big cities and their farms too much, though.

If the time comes to fight here in America I'm not running either, soon there will be nowhere left to run to.

He will do neither. He will assist in all aspects possible, in line with the zionist alliance with hindustani capital.

I mean he mistake of associating with terrorists like the Mandelas.

Sadly this. One wrong move and every single European in SA will be declared worse than Hitler and NATO would roll in and genocide them for the Bantu.

If you have enough money you can always find a way. But yes, this is RICH people only and that money has to be liquid. Not many fall into this class and I suppose those that do will have already left.

What? What planet do you live on? Are you just wish casting? The US is a full on nigger terrorist force. It only exists to niggerize every where it infects and consume everything in its wake.

Trump doesn't see that as a mistake. He doesn't like White people.

No shit, that why I said obviously he won't.

You can criticise Trump for being Zionist, but stick to actual criticisms of him instead of claiming he hates whites. There are enough criticisms that you shouldn't have to make up any.

*We

Damn, that's all we have to do to stop spics invading America and niggers and muds invading Europe? Tell them they can't because no passport? Wow, why didn't someone think of this before!

I'm not making it up. He has a long history and its all documented.

The Boers don’t have a land border with America or Europe. And if they did, it would be enforced - by South Africa.

better?

There are niggers from the same place boers are at to land themselves in Europe, no passport, no border.

No.

You can go to argentina.

Anyone else willing to sign up for the white side when the South African race war starts? I for one can't wait to become a badass BoerKommando and get some experience for when the US race war starts.

White people do not control Europe or America. It is mop up operations, not the big final show down. They enter "your" country because it isn't yours.

Sorry to break it to you, but they are both already over. Blame your parents for not doing anything in the 90s.

I for one hope the Boers grow some fucking balls and start shooting.
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Once they start shooting they are going to end up like the Iraqi army you're stroking your dick to there.

I'm all for replacing illegals with Boer

No, I have far too much to live for, lad.

Why are you even here?

But South Africa allows niggers to leave, because they’re worthless eaters.

For:

This. How is this hard for people to comprehend.

Imagine the transformation of America that would happen if replacing five million Central Americans with Boers.

>(((2d8865)))
How's jamal treating your wife while you're typing this?

I could you ask you the same thing and your delusions of using pro-US imagery to imagine some race war in South Africa. It will be US planes and your cherished US soldiers who go in to kill them, just like they did in Iraq when nobody wanted Federal Reserve brand toilet paper anymore and just like Syria when israel wanted some gas fields.

At a certain point guys like you need to get fucking real and understand the totality of the problem here. The US already made its choice in South Africa and no, nothing changed with Trump. Trump is exact zionist capital cliqued up with hindustanis [look up who is buying up South Africa left and right] that made the choice in the first place.

There's nothing to get through to a guy like you. You just don't want to look at reality. You don't want to face up to anything.

Who gives a shit about them again? Is this happening in the US or in SA? What makes you think that giving ground to niggers on such a scale doesn't set a massive precedent for the rest of us? What makes you think niggers should be allowed to deport some 4 million whites from their homeland unopposed? For how long have white people cucked out and gave up without a fight whenever such demands were made?

You certainly will when you take your little field trip over there and you end up like those Russian mercs. Your level of delusion is terminal.
They aren't going to deport them. They are going to kill them with the full backing of the United States government.
Way too long and the demographics are terminal unless something incredibly radical starts happening yesterday.

I see you're already submerged into your wet delusions, kike.

Ask person standing in the mirror.

The problem is, you can't let the white South Africans have visas without also giving visas to the ghouls because (((they))) will scream racism.

Are you trying to insinuate the US government is NOT the foremost niggerizing judaic terrorist entity the world has ever seen? Again with the delusions. I'm just going to filter you. You haven't said a god damn thing of worth.

Couldn't help your hated for the goy showing through, could you kike? It was more believable before you started going all

reported

ignore, reading comprehension fail

The government doesn't make a secret out of that. They say it right to your face on the news, in your schools, in the entire corporate chain of command. It is the sole truth of American society and the infectious niggerized, judaic disease it militarily imposes and has imposed on everything West of the old Berlin Wall.
Well, there is some things you could do about it. Destroying the United States and its military, its defense contracting industry, its body of scientific talent that works exclusively to murder the White race, its entire banking system and all employees – yeah you might make real headway doing that. Fucking off to South Africa wearing a MAGA hat to play Ukraine 2.0 while Donald Trump confers with Alan Dershowitz before ordering a drone strike in support of Gupta family capital isn't going to move the needle.

Could the Boers team up with the Khoisans and successfully bring about a civil war?

No one is defending the U.S. or denying there are anti-white policies, idiot. We are calling you out on what you are, a defeatist shill. At least you are wasting your fellow jew's money by posting here.

There are far too few of them and they are far too useless to have any military impact. They could however gain the Boers some victim points and sympathy if they allied with natives and reframed the narrative as native blacks and whites working together to regain their land and expel the invading Bantu. Not a bad idea.

It's not defeatism to tell you will be targeted with the full weight of the US military for being White. That's the most obvious thing in history. They announce it over and over and over again. They have deliberately eradicated White people in their own country and the ones they exert power over. It you didn't want to be defeated, I don't know, fight back at some fucking point?

Come to based Texas, Boer. Afrikaners and us Southerners are natural friends.

Ahaha holy shit this kike is still going.

This, we could use the help getting rid of the locust swarms of spics and (((Californians))) that are gnawing at us.

And what country are you from? Israel right?

Classic jewish gaslighting tactic. Here's a sample of when you said fighting back is useless:

That's the definition of defeatism.

The occupied United States. It's why I can speak on this situation so clearly.

That's not telling you fighting back is useless, either. That's telling you what you actually have to do. You don't get to head down to the "Rebel MANPAD Wholesale Center", light up a few APCs, and declare victory. If you want to save the White race, America needs to be destroyed and that means its entire military apparatus, corporate, scientific, personnel, the whole chain of what feeds its war machine.

At the least, they would be able to form a successful and independent state free of the Buntus.

I am super excited because Australia is going to get more afrikaner migrants.

Friendly reminder that a bunch of illiterate goat herders have managed to defeat one of the most kitted out and well funded militaries on the globe with 60's tier equipment and no amount of kvetching, intensifying (((concerns))), foreign advisors and mercenaries were able to stop them. Being a bitch and avoid a confrontation is NOT AN OPTION when whites are literally, openly being told to hand over their shit an fuck off.

Juden raus!

Ahaha, look at this kike.

But he is right. War that set current set of world order rules was WWII. To change these rules it needs WWIII won by other side. Don't see this happens. WWIII probability is low because nukes. Among all three major military and political world powers none represents white man.
1. West led by US - le 56% face.
2. East led by China and their underlings like Russia - le asian 56% face.
3. Muslim world - le 56% arab and nigger face.

Sure, you are from the U.S.. If you're not a Jew I'm guessing you're a spic.

So that wasn't sarcasm, then? I'm not a fan of insults on here no matter who it is towards, but the world really would be better off without you.

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Anti-Apartheid_Act

So then why don't you just kill yourself? Leave others who actually don't want to be cucks alone.

You are committing crime right here. Not some imaginal bullshit but real crime that in the books.

I am quaking in my boots. Fortunately I don't live in 1984 aka the UK

This makes sense.
Better question is what do we do about it.
About all of it.
In reality every one who has ever been on Holla Forums or similar sites should be crowd funding a large building, capable of housing a few hundred of the best thinkers on these sites, and turning them into a non-stop, round the clock think tank on how to counter these agendas.
This is Battle for the Planet of the Apes, and currently we don't have an effective resistance.

Being a cuck and following laws supporting white genocide will never change our situation. Appear legal, but transgress whenever you can get away with it. Our enemies don't obey laws, and neither should we obey any of the laws they set up for us to follow.

Lol is anyone else seeing this?

First thing that can be done is distribute images of murdered/raped families from Rhodesia.
Presented in a facebook level way, in the style of "charity" appeal messages. Targeting the emotions first, with statistics as an addition.

I think it's good in a way, because then the whites will leave this shithole and leave this tribal state become another Zimbabwe and rot away.
Although it will be difficult for whites to leave due to generations living there and it would leave an impression of accepting defeat.

Well yeah. If you push someone to suicide via text, online abuse; absolutely you should be held accountable. Like that little bitch that made her boyfriend kill himself. She needs to go to prison.

Hopefully lots of them have British passports too.
I think it should have been done years ago, give all South Africans with English or Dutch families the passports of those countries.

Of course, Dutch. But for the sake of a 'change of demographic scenery', I suggest Australia over the UK any day.

Maybe the white south africans can be memed into being an oppressed minority group that is being targetted for genocide™.
Compare them with the ones that the juden have pushed for elsewhere.
Then they can have rapefugee status, and have gibs in western countries.
How many are there in total?
Perhaps enough to fill quotas and supplant negroid rapefugees.

Conservative boomers on facebook would probably eat that up. The Lauren Southern video on South Africa is one of the good things she has done. More stuff like that that is light on the race issue but still has it implied is great for the normie Trump supporters.

The sickening part is that the media is never going to address this issue. Have they ever reported about whites being abused and held as second class citizens in Africa? Have they reported about Christians fleeing from Middle-East?

That would be fine too.
There are only 20 or so million (((chosen))) in the world.
It would be much more efficient to eliminate the cause of all the problems that they orchestrate, rather than reacting every day to those problems.

The (((media))) is owned and run by the same ones causing these things to happen.
That's their main weapon in modern times.

Maybe start a thread and make a few examples, others will contribute.

Look at this VPN fag replying to itself…
Absolutely pathetic

checked
Definitely this. There is a lot of afrikaners in Toowoomba.

Lol so that's what he was doing. I was wondering why someone else was replying to him as me.

I thought Perth was the prime destination.

I don't know much about the afrikaners immigration in that place.

Estonian here,

Knew a SA girl and shit is worse than any news talks about it. She lives in a more gated community but its under constant threat and she has had 2 kidnap attempts happen. Can't leave due to the government and family cant sell assets also to move with them cuz government,
As most know, Europe is under attack also and once SA falls, Europe will be next to go as is right.
Luckily I am only 5 months away from my gun license and finally able to horde guns and ammo. I will not give up Europe without a fight.

Good luck Estonia.
They have been attacking Estonia recently with jew propaganda organisations.
There was something last year about forcing (((diversity))) into the media there, despite Estonia being 99.99% pure Estonian,

Check, check user.

I wonder what the M1A shills would respond to this video. Probably the usual (and counter factual):

This should be the tipping point. Showing whites the end game for diversity and the first active white resistance, and getting to see which sides everyone is really on internationally. Let's hope they don't give up without a fight.

Get out of here, Freedom scum.

Friendly reminder to stay on topic, don't derail.

I have post+ filtered my own post. It is unnecessary for any user to reply to this post.

this

Niggers can not into strategic warfare.
The only real concern is (((international peace keepers))) intervening.
But seriously, Boers need to GTFO, there is no viable future there for them

And you think they have a future in the (((EU)))?
If anything, the European people has more of a future in Africa, where the centers of (((civilization))) are distant and need to expend themselves significantly to project power in such a massive and mostly wild continent. The whites there would also be more united than in Europe where many hold historical grudges against their neighbors. Such grudges would, while not dissipate entirely, at least be greatly weakened with a unified racial identity superceding the old ethnic backgrounds.

Trump sold his soul to the kikes long ago.

Absolute brainlet.

This is the truth. Delusional queers with 85 iqs don't like it, but it's the truth.

European people in the US, Europe, Australia, South Africa, or anywhere else, have no future unless they make it for themselves.
The kike will not stop until every last scrap of resistence is destroyed, they have stated it repeatedly for the past 100-150 years, openly. Behind closed doors, they've said it for thousands of years.
That they can now put it in newspapers, on television for hundreds of millions to see, without fear of reprisal, is a sign that this is the end times.
Either we fucking massacre every last kike, and root out every last member of the illuminati or whatever they want to call themselves, any participating member, anyone knowingly assisting them in any way, and there are millions of them, or we are in trouble.
We are part of the generation that will be the deciding factor in either the end of civilisation, or the greatest come-back in all human history. We are very few, but so have been any of the people who have led others to triumph in the past. It doesn't take many to start things, one way or another. It is the background of the mind of almost every european blooded person. They know they are being targetted, pushed under, subverted, being turned into dogs and cattle in their own country, and that it is happening increasingly so. Yet most people are followers, and despite their knowing of something being wrong, they can't initiate.
It is up to those who are aware to initiate. We should be spending all our time coming up with solutions, not just identifying problem signs and lamenting the loss of our world.

Actually we are a dying culture since the USSR really mixed us alot with russians so its like 70% pure and 30% russian/rusdian-estonian mix. A lot of estonians are leaving which is ruining things more.

nice try, Holla Forums

It's one thing to have some culture loss to a neighbour, corrupt as it was.
It is another thing to have the jews actively working on flooding your country with negroids, arabs and pakis to replace you entirely, like they have already been working hard on in western europe since the 50s.
I think I'm going to do a grand tour of eastern europe before it is infected. Met a guy from Estonia a couple of years ago, seemed a bit odd but had a good sense of humour. I have a feeling the oddness came from his personality rather than the country.

Are you on about the Soviet Union? Nigger, they had stingers. There's even a quote, "stingers won the war".

What I am trying to say is that abandoning SA is counterproductive. SA is in fact our best bet on establishing a white ethno-state due to it's remote nature as well as the fact that it's surrounded and populated by completely inept people whom the whites could very easily replace. Staging a violent revolt in Europe is neigh impossible since the people are disarmed and most importantly comfortable and working things out within the system is going to take years which we cannot afford to wait.

A white vs black war in south africa is going to redpill heaps of normies on the nature of niggers for starters. (((They))) won't be able to control the narrative like the did during the downfall of Rhodesia and the apartheid because the internet is a thing now. Heck, western nations and even Russia would possibly ignore it entirely as long as those evil racists self deport themselves there instead of causing trouble back home.

I'm talking about Yemen.

Are you from here? Aut-kike faggotry isn't welcome. We don't want an ethnostate that by the way would be easily bombed and destroyed by them, we want our land back, and for that it's necessary to get rid of the Jews, and send blacks, arabs and whatever from where they came from, or at least physically separate them. In Africa it's mostly the latter.

If you're too much of a coward to fix things at home, you'll be too much of a coward to fight for a patch of desert in AFRICA, genius. Good luck getting guns and medication!

Are you even self aware?

k

Everytime there's a thread on the Boers you have at least one (1) telling the Boers they have no future in South Africa and need to GTFO.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

Don't let me stop you! I'll send your post humorous Darwin award through pigeon mail or some shit.

put the bong down and look at your post

Lmoa

I think it is smarter for the remaining germanic people to retreat to places where the government has not yet declared open season on them, like poland for instance, and turn those countries into nuclear powers asap.

There is a difference between an ethnostate where white people go and abandon their crumbling countries and making your country an ethnostate, that's what I was talking about, though you are right, I didn't express myself correctly.

There is no leadership there to help

That's always the problem.

If there were a WHITE Shadow government to prop up, that would be a path forward.

There is nothing. They just need to GET THE FUCK OUT

>Western (((media))) and governments flat out deny that there is genocide ongoing.
I would say that is where we could come in with an op to show what's happening and push to either get help for white south Africans, make sure black south Africans don't receive gibs or both.

Listen, the best thing you can do if you are American when the US intervenes against the Boers is kill the politicians that allow the intervention to happen. You won't do that though since you really don't care about solving the problem.

If we're lucky, Trump might take them in. However, we shouldn't expect any other country to show them refuge. It's funny, because the dutch are more than glad to let a bunch of goat fucking terrorists into their country, but they won't even take back their own blood.

American anons we need to get Trump to take in the white south Africans. Europe is cucked and only America has a pro-western leader.

Let the niggers in SA burn, just by whites being there they are allowing the parasites to multiply.
When the state collapses the nogs will start fighting each other and die off. Then the white man can take the land back.

I don't know the stats but most white south Africans especially those living in the camps can't afford to leave. They need our help.

This boer right here is going to stop that from happening and I know how, its just going to be extremely difficult and require some luck.

And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?

See

I am fully aware of the gravity of the situation and what needs to be done and how it needs to be done. If I fail everything is fucked am I certain of this, the accumulation of 9 years of work and the situation is only now reaching the point where I can capitalize. I will prevail because I must.

We can't run, there is nowhere to run to.

Yupp. Myself and a few others plan on it. Can't let our brethren be exterminated without a fight. That and as a burger I feel we, burgers, have a duty to aid our White brothers however possible. After all it is our ZoG that is sodomizing everyone around the world. There is a dept to be paid and not one of jewish usury but of blood and iron.

except they aren't allowed to.
the SA gub'mint literally prevents whites from selling their possessions, acquiring passports and leaving.

They intend to keep them in place.
and murder them.

Please Boers resist this nigger tyranny that is trying to eliminate you, I have admired the boers since my whole life for their hard working mindset and being racially aware. If any boer is reading this please tell me you're going to fight back and not flee to Europe

Remote nature means a little in the age of jet and oil powered ship.

Realpolitik moment.

Apartheid was a questionable response to a difficult situation on the part of the Afrikaaner's. The situation can be largely blamed on the British and their greedy little Boer War and the subsequent importation of thousands and millions of Black workers. Apartheid was in fact not meant to be a long term solution, but rather to facilitate the genuine long term solution of Grand Apartheid (the gradual geographic separation of the races until they could formally and legally separate). I say questionable because it was a logistical nightmare that, while it worked great on paper, was atrociously difficult to pull of in real life.

Wasn't a bad idea, except the execution was sub-par and too slow because of business interests in keeping cheap labor nearby.

Ending Apartheid was a horrifyingly bad (and might I add immoral) solution to a slightly less bad and less immoral circumstance.

You can't put all your eggs in the same basket. We still need to take back control of our nations from the globalists.
Being a small country with few resources makes you a far easier target for our enemies.
Taking back control of a major economy gives us a lot of resources both financially and Militarily.
Trump proved this by putting the global order on it's head and causing kvetching world wide.

I agree that a white v black war would redpill a lot of normies. Especially in the age of video cameras and the internet we could stream footage of the violent nogs and wake up the normies.

Europeans in Africa has the "evil white man" stink on them.
The international community would never allow any kind of prosperity for whites in Africa.

In Europe, however, we have "historic homeland", so it would immensely limit the amount of "This is not your land" faggotry.

I agree

This is the most retarded shit I have read in a long time.
SA was thriving, then the (((international community))) implemented massive propaganda and international sanctions and shit, and everything got fucked.
fuck off back to plebbit, burger boy
>Race war in SA will finally reveal the nature of the nigger
Yes… I'm sure the (((media))) will tell us all about the white genocide in SA
regular media is traded in for social media, and the kikes are doing a pretty good job of censoring the inconvenient truths.

But the internet is our friend, so WE must keep spreading the truth.

prove me wrong.
the reason the white man lost power was because the international community ganged up on them.

Now everything is shit.
Where is the future for whites in SA?

Leave Africa.
let the place collapse.
dead nigger apocalypse.
re-conquer.

but they cannot leave the country because no one will grant them asylum because whitey cannot be a victim. madrid.co.za/belgium-invites-catalans-to-claim-asylum-but-not-boers-and-afrikaners-who-are-also-being-oppressed-and-persecuted/

Except (south) Africa will not collapse if the boers leave tomorrow, what will happen is that the UN will give even more financial aid to this useless baboons and the negro population will skyrocket to another billion, which means they will start mowing and driving every forest, jungle, species and resource in Africa to extinction. The only advantage of Boers leaving Africa is that they will spread the truth about niggers, they will be living testaments on why you should never let them take your country and run it to ruins and never-ending misery

Creating bullshit 'studies' to fit their narrative. Okay buttyboi

The dark curly hair is believable, but how did they come to the conclusion that he had dark skin? His features look Caucasoid.

I'm pretty tempted to report you for this faggotry.

Poland has declared war on Germanic people, allied them self with the jew expecting gains for them self by the destruction of Germany and western Europe. The jew Friedman promised it them and even “based” Poles here do in fact want that, they said so, work to make it true.

Well it started with Nuremberg monkey court organized by Americans to literally create world history narrative, don't see why it should stop now.

We need to do what we do best; we need to meme SA in the mainstream. It's like there's an entire media blackout on this, and barely anyone gives a shit about the slaughter of the Boers. If we succeed in a campaign to draw awareness to this we might just be able to help whites in Africa as well as redpill a ton of people. The first step should be to compile data and statistics, then gather firsthand reports from the affected whites, and then we can do a classic social-media operation (maybe posters too). If the campaign doesn't take hold, we could even take a page from professional victims and start kvetching that such a grave injustice is being ignored by the mass media. Might make a thread on this later if user's think it has potential.

This.

Tell that to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ah here comes the D&C kike to attack the historical grudge fracture point. Shoo, shoo, kike.

(checked)
Dubs confirm the saviour of the White Race is here. Lots of Boers "Packing for Perth" and I'm sure the farming communities would love to see you too.

There has been a blackout since apartheid. There will continue to be a blackout. Nothing you do will ever change that. Anyone who learns about this will programmatically reply “they deserve it for apartheid”.

If these primitive hominids had an IQ over 70 they might understand that the land is useless without the white farmers.

Apart from the nutty SJW who are a minority, most normals still believe in the rainbow nation where all nations and creeds peacefully coexist together, and want nothing else, let alone a genocidal war. This is our main strength in the war of ideologies too, since normies are mostly pacifistic and altruistic and just want to have their safe, peaceful, comfortable life without any social upheavals. By highlighting and pointing to (((diversity))) as the cause of their life conditions worsening we can easily convince them that the rainbow nation has failed and they should settle for the next best thing, which is the mono-racial ethnostate to have their peaceful life in. America has proven that as long as there is racial homogeneity, a cultural homogeneity can also be achieved without violence.
As long as attention is brought to the matter, the normies will naturally support the victim due to their altruistic nature, and in this case, this is exactly what we want. As for the informational blackout, they have already failed to control the narrative in the US and their grip is rapidly loosening in Europe. Without enacting totalitarian measures, which will piss off the already pissed normies even more, they will not be able to suppress this information from spreading.

I see, I realize it would be pretty difficult to get any kind of mainstream recognition, but I don't believe it's impossible. We just need good memes, a decent vector for the memes (something that's already in the public's mind), and we might just be able to force it into the public sphere. It'd be pretty easy to make a shit ton of memes highlighting how the poor and oppressed bantus are actually just niggers terrorizing the white minority who're actually doing something good for the country. Finding a good vector would be the hard part. I think Trump would be an ideal candidate, as he's already in the minds of the public constantly thanks to the media bombardment he receives daily. For instance if we got Trump to retweet a weapons-grade SA redpill we'd be in fucking business. Or we'd simply find some kind of tertiary thing relating Trump and SA, anything like that would do.

WHERE ARE ALL THE ANONS WHO PLEDGED TO GO HELP SA WHEN THIS HAPPENED? ARE YOU GOING, OR ARE YOU CHICKENSHIT?

Anti-slide bump.

Nice.

Thank you.

Checked and supported. Well, Holla Forums?

Anti-slide bump.

Sauce? Not doubting but I'd like some good material.

I've been doing a bit of light digging, some of the shit I've found is absurd.

Some more bullshit from the same article, and a surprising tidbit I found on a wikipedia article.
RIGHT WING FARM SQUADS

Bump. Boerkorps soon

Should we make a Boer help thread/board?

Dude, I am so down, you have NO idea.

Why don't we meme bad crop advice? :^)

Who the fuck writes this shit?

Jews

Finally women worth breeding with.

My mouth just about dropped when I saw RT wrote that. I bet that guy gets fired, they are extreme left over there.

That judge should kill himself.

Gott mit uns, user.

Since that's not what this thread has become, a new one should be made. SA redpills need to get memed now. Taking the moral high ground is what will save the Boer.

Those anons should go or get in the final stages of going, but they shouldn't talk about it until the shooting starts. Arriving at Johannesburg airport with a loaded FAL and homemade grenades is going to get you arrested, and talking about it will just make you easier to find.

They won't allow Whites to leave, also expect some "muh starving niggers" propaganda comming in the next few years since they won't be able to feed themselves anymore.

Kikes leading their own opposition.

who are you and where are you from?

What could they actually do? They've let half a million whites leave in the past no problem. And if they take the farms, the white owners of those farms will become impoverished. All it would take would be a plane ticket and a sympathetic government. With land grabs the sympathy will flow.

Kill yourself

read RT, it does not say it, OP is a impression written by me and the source was RT who has a different newspiece on the matter, they were the one's who reported first on those land grabs. News from ZA has massive delays in the international news and is extremely underreported in the West.

I'LL BE THE FIRST ON THE BATTLEFIELD BUT WITH THAT SAID IT BETTER BE WAR KILL THEM ALL TAKE NO PRISONERS NOT GET FLOWN IN DROPPED IN RULE BUMFUCKED KNOW WERE TO PROTECT FOOD SUPPLIES AND (((GOVERNMENT))) PROPERTY TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WAR THAT'S WHY WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE EAST IT COULD'VE BEEN OVER IN THE 90s BUT THAT WOULD NOT BE (((PROFITABLE))) also say you start killing off the enemy and your winning wouldn't THEY DRONE STRIKE YOU ANY WAY they have a history of BACK STABBING

Prelude to yet another wave of Western "free press" reporting "… famine in Africa caused by Drought".

When the racially pure BLM vote bloc were murdering police and bragging about on Twitter, POTUS said "they have a point", and otherwise aided and abetted, and mercilessly agitated, as did his entire racketeering security-state.

Quid pro quo, if the sociopaths who control everything now in the West were necklaced in honor of their patron saint, Nelson Mandela, those who did so WOULD HAVE A POINT.

Of course, that would require organization, which is hard enough as it is without the genetic purity test inherent in the alt-right movement, which rejects the majority of like-minded Anglophiles. Such is the nature of tribalism. Anyway, good luck in out-tribaling the tribalists. Rejecting the design of the pinnacle civilization of your Anglo-american heritage, luck is all you're allowing yourselves.

Are Chinks involved? Niggers can't organize on their own, and eventually another non-African group will come to control SA.

Reminder cargo ships carry passengers and captains can be bribed like anyone else.

Chinks will take advantage of any opportunities they're presented with, but don't go out of they way to destroy societies like jews do.

Chinks will be ready to plunge S.A. back into a proper racially divided nation the moment international interest in that shithole wanes.

Nigger starving is always a good thing

yes please your effort would be appreciated. we need to do something before it's too late.

you wanna do that thing where you drown them on a container instead of just dumping them out over the side?

Why do whites produce and manage anything down there at this point?

I guess Russians can be re-integrated in the long run. Look at Kasachian (?) Germans living there, they behave Russian, but some even adopted the local lifestyle and culture.

Are we at the point where far right parties in Europe could be inoculated with the idea of taking in specifically farmers from SA to replenish Europe's remoter lands?

To be fair, the Houthis gained access to a bunch of military depots, and continue to get Iranian support

steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/black-tyranny-in-south-africa

Time for a French style revolution.

/south africa relief/

PETITION LIST:
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees

ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media:
Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

Chuch Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

Find Friendly South African Media Coresspondants

Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds

Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

Reach out and coordinate with the Kommando Korps and other friendly forces on the ground and in the government.

Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics

Highlight Pro's:

White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock
Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race
Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened
Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing
Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

Costs
Employment concerns
Crime concerns

Content Creator Merch and Service Charity Raffle
digital designer's services
live tour with profits going to Boer Fund

we need to hear from all fans, send emails to CC (content creator), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable

Items for embassey package.

Info documenting abuse: Pictures - Infographics -

Awesome use of echoes my guy.

There is another similar thread up here:
I hope I did that right I always seem to fuck it up

But I wanted to double post and ask the following

Serious Question
I was thinking about this earlier today.

Would would the costs / viability / likelihood of success be if a group of 100 - 1000 whites from the US / CA / Europe just took a flight down to South Africa and started killing niggers.

Do they have the infrastructure / legal system to be able to track the conquerors?

I had been thinking that this would be one way Western / Old-World far right movements could help each other.

Movement is so quick, cheap and easy in today's world and would significantly increase the costs for the governments to crack down. On top of the fact that this would help accelerate inb4 no acceleration - fuck off if not now then when and besides this is all hypothetical the domestic movements to the point where the domestic government would have their hand full tracking down the low-hanging fruit of emboldened civilians in the domestic country who would be completely innocent of the serious crimes, but would be emboldened to the point of say, shitposting online and publicly claiming the holocaust was fake.

If there was an organized resistance in SA, that could work. But as of now, there isn’t.

Okay M. Blackpill….

My whole point is that this would help embolden locals. So can we just meme the International RWDS thing, prepare everyone?

Far right parties for sure, just no far right party is in power in Europe, nowhere. forget the hebe worshiping visegrad faggots

checked

YOUR TRIPS SAY YES