There is an interesting user posting in a thread on 4chan right now

There is an interesting user posting in a thread on 4chan right now.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/161541333#p161544113

Someone who claims to know high ranking militia people is describing how veteran and militia children have been legally abducted and "disappeared" increasingly over the last four years. His ID is UF/I6MxF

He says this specifically happened in Fairbanks Alaska, through the Rabinowitz court house which was set up to take children away from the large militia movement there.

He later describes how Alaska was the first place to be subverted by the Soviet Union and that "the Jewish Mafia" is setting up its own "State" in Alaska, attempting to get around the Jones Act by creating what is essentially a "sovereign oil field".

He claims that the cabal funds itself partly through mining operations in Alaska and has set up what are essentially "Gulags" in some Alaskan mines and oil fields.

He drops a number of names to look in to, such as Linda Janmuth and (((Marla Greenstein))), and claims they are the ones pushing legalized child abduction at the Rabinowitz courthouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/
public.getlegal.com/legal-info-center/what-to-do-if-child-protective-service-cps-contacts-you/
newsminer.com/news/local_news/rep-tammie-wilson-accuses-state-of-legal-kidnapping/article_b00a5338-7665-11e6-85a7-ff47d42e5761.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161541333/
lightpollutionmap.info/#zoom=4&lat=10054855&lon=-14525693&layers=B0FFFTFFFF
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_alaska.html
archive.is/rWgGf
businessinsider.com/why-russia-sold-alaska-to-the-united-states-2014-4
archive.is/wx7A0
thesun.co.uk/news/4917245/aylesbury-plane-helicopter-crash-mid-air-collision-waddesdon-manor-buckinghamshire-latest-updates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He claims over 20 thousand children have been abducted.

Anyone remember the dentist office in Alaska that had something to do with p!zz@gate and child trafficking?

He also has a good point about being against stricter gun laws for people with metal illnesses

Vets are pushed by the government to say they have PTSD or else they won't get as many benefits, and then they disarm the biggest threat to the government because they say they have a mental illness.

Yeah that was Glacier Dental I think. It was brought up briefly in this thread.

Watch out for incoming shills. Don't let them derail the thread.

I'm from Fairbanks

I must know more

Here's another one of his "name drop" posts:

Then another user posted this:

Get ready for the screeching about crossposting. We're Holla Forums, we have eyes and ears everywhere. Don't throw a fit about it.
Also the CPS has been a known abductor for a while. Look at Nancy Schaefer's case and how she was suicided not long after.
medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/
Read up about the CPS antics to get an idea about how horrifying this organization is.
public.getlegal.com/legal-info-center/what-to-do-if-child-protective-service-cps-contacts-you/

This is another one of his good posts:

Federal US government has been creating sovereign villages for Russian Old believers, Orthodox Jews.
The largest scam in the USA is really Alaska.
The only way to break and defund the Cabal is fixing Alaska first.
The cabal funds itself through mining and native corporations. Usually started by penny stock companies.
Nixon, 1971 ANSCA, gold standard. All planned.
Yuri Bezmenov mentions Alaska twice. And sure as hell some of the "mines" in alaska can double as work gulags.
They actually have a gulag system engineered into some mines and oilfield camps.
Soviets subverted Alaska with active measures

He says to search for "tammy wilson legal kidnapping"

Here is one of the results that came up:
newsminer.com/news/local_news/rep-tammie-wilson-accuses-state-of-legal-kidnapping/article_b00a5338-7665-11e6-85a7-ff47d42e5761.html

Also here is the archived thread:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161541333/

Once again, this leads back to the Clintons.

If we cared about cuckchan, we would be there instead of here. Kill yourself.

I agree, pretty much, but…

The thread is interesting… you should read what he says, then research some of the things, particularly the Alaska crime stuff, and make a thread out of it. As it stands, it's a bunch of leads and interesting, and that's all.

Bumping for curiosity

fuck off moshe

Ever notice when the shills took breaks from here there was almost no name calling?

Bump for interest.

Dude in halfchan thread said he would post about Alaskan mining operations tomorrow, could be good info as well. Definitely something we should keep an eye on.

lightpollutionmap.info/#zoom=4&lat=10054855&lon=-14525693&layers=B0FFFTFFFF

I have always wondered what the fuck operation of that scale is going on up there

it's obscene how large that area is

Stopped reading there. Fuck off and take your LARP back to cuckchan.

Soooo… guys in a 'militia' let the government take their children? heh. Come on now burgers. Stop the fucking larping and shoot your guns. Kill a jew for Jesus.

What the fuck? This deserves some digging.

Some people tried that. The government showed up with tanks and killed them all. Then a different government agency blew up that agency and things calmed down for 15 years.

Federal US government has been creating sovereign villages for Russian Old believers, Orthodox Jews.
The largest scam in the USA is really Alaska.
The only way to break and defund the Cabal is fixing Alaska first.
The cabal funds itself through mining and native corporations. Usually started by penny stock companies.
Nixon, 1971 ANSCA, gold standard. All planned.
Yuri Bezmenov mentions Alaska twice. And sure as hell some of the "mines" in alaska can double as work gulags.
They actually have a gulag system engineered into some mines and oilfield camps.
Soviets subverted Alaska with active measures

Does this remind anyone else of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast formed in the USSR?

I bet most of these guys voted for Trump, too. The level of cognitive dissonance in this country is near-insurmountable.

The Yakunin clan was much smaller in 1968 when they started building a Russian Orthodox village called Nikolaevsk in an isolated corner of Alaska's Kenai Peninsula. Members of the Old Believers–a Russian Orthodox sect that left the church in (((1666,))) in the face of state-issued church reforms–traveled more than 20,000 miles over five centuries in the search for the perfect place to protect their traditions from outside influences

thedailybeast.com/russian-oligarch-or-fbi-rat

As The Daily Beast reported Wednesday, three Russian witnesses in a federal asset forfeiture case—one tied to the most infamous Russian corruption and money-laundering scandal to emerge under Vladimir Putin’s presidency—amassed over $50,000 in hotel and dinner expenses during their four-day depositions in Manhattan.

In a separate twist to this story, one of the witnesses in the case, Denis Katsyv, may have tried to cut a deal with the FBI for an out-of-court settlement; or, to be more exact, his influential father, Petr Katsyv, did.

Petr Katsyv is the vice president of Russian Railways, the country’s state-run rail monopoly, as well as the former vice premier of the Moscow regional government. He allegedly offered to “provide information about criminal activity in Russia” as part of a quid pro quo arrangement with the feds that presumably would have allowed his son to retain his share of the Prevezon assets. Petr Katsyv on Thursday denied the allegation, which was first disclosed in a publicly available docket filed with the U.S. District Court’s Southern District of New York, calling it a “provocation” in the Russian press.

Reminder: Alaska is actually leased from Russia, that's why there are boroughs (oblasts) and not counties.

This is the first I've heard this. Do you have any info on this user?

DEMORALIZATION THREAD
Reminder to know your laws.
Reminder to strengthen existing groups; family, friends.
Reminder to know and celebrate your people.
Reminder to never give up.
/thread

tor kike

Are you posting this to point out that the Jewish Autonomous Oblast is relatively close to Alaska, at least as far as Russian territory goes?

you clearly don't belong here judging by what you posted

Oh what the hell… Prudhoe Bay is more intense than my leaf city of over a million people. Fucking Ft. McMurray, Alberta with its massive oil sands operation and 30 times the population is nothing compared to that

It just looked funny friend.

Delete your account you Tor-ist.
I'm contacting the internet police.

go back

hey man, remember 2-3 years ago, when syria was in war for couple years already, suddenly the refugee crisis started. At that time 20 000 syrian children were missing. when will these kids start showing themselves?

bump

They've been sold for organs, sex, and as soldiers

Bump

checking the digits on this bump

dead cps employees can't abduct kids

Throwing in my .02 since I’m a long time Fairbanks resident, but subscribe to “contribute or shut up” unlike the other guy.

There have been problems with CPS here for a long time. My own family’s problems with them go back 11 years, when one of my cousins got involved in a nasty legal fight with his ex-wife over his kids. The ex-wife was found in a hotel room doing coke and fucking some rando while feeding the kids dog food, and yet OCS (Operational Child Services) fought FOR her for more than three years. They insisted on forcing us to allow the boys to visit their grandparents, despite their grandpa being unaccounted for at one point after saying he was going to get the boys back and driving off with a shotgun. The grandmother convinced the older boy that the father sexually abused him before he was old enough to remember, effectively ruining him and turning him into a sexual predator as early as 14. OCS would believe the drug-addled mother over my own parents. Perhaps the worst thing they did was ambush my brother at school, taking him into a room and interrogating him about my parents (“do they ever abuse you?” “Do they ever yell at you?”) WITHOUT any school personnel there, or notifying my parents. I was out of town on a field trip at the time, but they were trying to get ahold of me too.

I know people from high school who work for OCS now. They went to extremely left wing universities and are very proud of having gone to events and camps sponsored by Hillary and her pal Podesta. I will always despise OCS for what they did to our family, and frankly we got off easy. Rumors that OCS has been abducting children have been around forever.

The systemic problems go beyond OCS. Fairbanks is experiencing dramatically increasing levels of crime, and the local authorities refuse to do anything about it - even when the victims have very clear surveillance footage and positive ID through social media. Second hand accounts of law enforcement - both city and state - going into businesses and coming out of the back room after barely a minute once or twice a month abound, going back decades.

The biggest city in the state, Anchorage, is even worse. Shootings and hostage situations abound there, fed by a growing number of imported laborers to feed seafood processing industries.

A few years back there was some national review that rated states on things like corruption and transparency, and Alaska hilariously scored the best out of all states. What a fucking joke. Our politicians mingle with oil company execs at the same cafes; at the very least oil money rules this state. SB21 was the people’s attempt to try and revert a bill the legislature passed that gave away billions of dollars to the oil kikes (gee, why are we broke?). Leading up to that vote oil money flooded local media of all kinds with advertising against SB21, and SB21 was a full page of legalese written specifically to confuse normies as to what voting “yes” or “no” actually meant. Of course, our shitheel politicians were quiet about this fucking disgrace. Our current governor is a loon, hated by both parties. Our senators and reps skate by, but they’re establishment shills too (looking at you, Murkowski).

I’ve had the misfortune of interacting with our courts as a witness several times. They’re just as incompetent as the rest. Nepotism and personal power plays are the standard.

That being said, there are a shit load of Russians here and most of them aren’t Jewish. All the ones I’ve met are either Orthodox or Russian Baptist who came here to escape religious persecution, don’t have any trust or faith in government, and generally see laws as recommendations. I would wager there are more unregistered NFA items here than any state except, maybe, the southern border states. The problem is that any violent revolt will never work. This state will starve out in three-five days max. We produce 1% of our own food, and there’s one highway and one port to bring it in by, and tens of thousands of military personelle stationed here.

So. Welcome to my town, and my state. It’s a fucking shitshow. DOTR can’t come soon enough. Schaefer Cox did nothing wrong.

Dinarcuck lmao how much worthless monopoly money do you own? Has the reset happened yet or did it get ~delayed- another day so you aren't a billionaire yet?

This was a move against them. 1666 was a huge year for Yids. Old Believers were the pro-Net Neutrality of their day.
Now they're literal Jewish slaves sent to extract resources in the horrible far-flung corners of the world's (((and it appears this is what they're bred for)))

Dig dig dig

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

>(((Ataturk))), who was reportedly himself a Dönmeh, ordered that Turks abandon their own Muslim-Arabic names. The name of the first Christian emperor of Rome, Constantine, was erased from the largest Turkish city, Constantinople. The city became Istanbul, after the Ataturk government in 1923 objected to the traditional name. There have been many questions about Ataturk’s own name, since “Mustapha Kemal Ataturk” was a pseudonym. Some historians have suggested that Ataturk adopted his name because he was a descendant of none other than Rabbi Zevi, the self-proclaimed Messiah of the Dönmeh! Ataturk also abolished Turkey’s use of the Arabic script and forced the country to adopt the western alphabet.

If you are here, you know what the fuck they do to children. If they take your children… what the hell are you waiting for? These fuckers are weak, cleanse them. With no children to hold you unified as an family, as an anchor held fast to this culture of shit in order to provide necessities for them and their growth…. you become free.

The yids free you once they come to steal your children. What could possibly hold you back other than cowardice? Or are there so many newfags whom are not aware of the dire threat they bring once they have their claws upon the most innocent of the world?

Sorry officer but for Tor to work civillians must use it, too.

Thanks Rick.
Never like Parker much anyways.

you truly do not belong here

hello same fag

Shills out in full force to cover this up
BUMP

It was a russian colony. I doubt its leased(please provide proofs). We call our "counties" counties because England had Counts in charge of "counties"
Are we leased from Britain?

Why Alaska? Obviously its resource rich but they wouldn't be able to feed a large population and they're probably by far the most anti .gov state in the union. If they were truly some commie holdout state they wouldn't have such glorious gun laws.

Specifically because it's a bastion of conservatives, not to mention the apparently numerous Russians there against whom the jews have a long lasting grudge.

These yids need to be lined up on a wall tbh.

This is good information user. Don't know what the fuck your problem is. Perhaps we should wait for CNN to report it, then we could start a thread?

Found a source that claims it was originally leased, then sold a couple of times. However, the author doesn't really supply proof.

mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_alaska.html
archive.is/rWgGf

BusinessInsider tell a similar story:

businessinsider.com/why-russia-sold-alaska-to-the-united-states-2014-4
archive.is/wx7A0

Sounds suspiciously like that one children's cartoon movie that I saw when I was young
I must ask for proofs

Jacob was murdered by his son Nathaniel, 17 Nov 17

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. this sounds like a larper to me

thesun.co.uk/news/4917245/aylesbury-plane-helicopter-crash-mid-air-collision-waddesdon-manor-buckinghamshire-latest-updates/
Welcome to CI, kiddo

But how do you know he was killed in that crash? And assuming you are correct, should we celebrate? His offspring can't be as cunning as he was, right?

Remember the kids that disappeared during the London terror attack? That got memory holed. Disappeared into a taxi never to be seen again.

Well yeah.

The boogeymen aka spooks aka glow in the dark niggers will stop anyone trying to move independence into the hands of those dependent who isn't known well enough.

The whole point to keeping you guys from socializing and networking is to isolate you and then black bag you in the middle of the night and fuck your brain for life on psychomimetics and amphetamines, god knows what else…

C'mon user; I've known this since I was 12. ;^)

Sounds a lot like the Toronto Protocols in which CPS is used as a weapon of globalism in order to destroy childhood identities and kill religions, and the people running them have been trained to see all parents as criminals, but the normal ones more so than the drunks because they're actually raising the kids not just leaving them to fend for themselves. They are hardcore marxist, like go to the firing squad at the end of the revolution willingly marxist.
The relevant part of the screen-cap starts with this sentence, after 11 paragraphs after the introduction": For the success of our Global Plan…
Its bloody sick beyond words.

You don't fight an insurgency by holing up. You need to stay mobile and blend in.

Inside track.
Celebrate because while Nathaniel's public front of being the unRothschild is a fiction and while he was clever enough to pull this off against his ancient father, he stepped on some serious toes doing what he did and there are consequences that he is answering to right now.
(((BECAUSE IF I KNOW THEN YOU KNOW THE JEWS KNOW)))

It's all shrouded in secrecy through front entities and the City of London. The reason they're not counties is that counties have a specific legal meaning. Even counties on the east coast vs. Western states (counties corporate) are different.

Study law in-depth for a few years and you'll see all the proof you need.

This reads like a copy of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, eerily similar. Almost as if penned by the same hand. I'm suspicious of everything, including info like this - it's unbelievable that string pullers would leave their plans in writing like this (let alone write in such a flagrant fashion). It matches my beef with the Protocols in the sense that they aren't being written so much as a prediction but as a summary.

But as Ford said, they certainly seem to ft in with what has transpired…

Oy vey what a mistake the internet was
We learn by watching