There is an interesting user posting in a thread on 4chan right now

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

There is an interesting user posting in a thread on 4chan right now.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/161541333#p161544113

Someone who claims to know high ranking militia people is describing how veteran and militia children have been legally abducted and "disappeared" increasingly over the last four years. His ID is UF/I6MxF

He says this specifically happened in Fairbanks Alaska, through the Rabinowitz court house which was set up to take children away from the large militia movement there.

He later describes how Alaska was the first place to be subverted by the Soviet Union and that "the Jewish Mafia" is setting up its own "State" in Alaska, attempting to get around the Jones Act by creating what is essentially a "sovereign oil field".

He claims that the cabal funds itself partly through mining operations in Alaska and has set up what are essentially "Gulags" in some Alaskan mines and oil fields.

He drops a number of names to look in to, such as Linda Janmuth and (((Marla Greenstein))), and claims they are the ones pushing legalized child abduction at the Rabinowitz courthouse.

All urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/161541333#p161544113
medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/
public.getlegal.com/legal-info-center/what-to-do-if-child-protective-service-cps-contacts-you/
newsminer.com/news/local_news/rep-tammie-wilson-accuses-state-of-legal-kidnapping/article_b00a5338-7665-11e6-85a7-ff47d42e5761.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161541333/
lightpollutionmap.info/#zoom=4&lat=10054855&lon=-14525693&layers=B0FFFTFFFF
mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_alaska.html
archive.is/rWgGf
businessinsider.com/why-russia-sold-alaska-to-the-united-states-2014-4
archive.is/wx7A0
thesun.co.uk/news/4917245/aylesbury-plane-helicopter-crash-mid-air-collision-waddesdon-manor-buckinghamshire-latest-updates/

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

He claims over 20 thousand children have been abducted.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Anyone remember the dentist office in Alaska that had something to do with [email protected] and child trafficking?

He also has a good point about being against stricter gun laws for people with metal illnesses
The push vets to accept PTSD "disability" and encourage them to do so. since they plan to obviously disarm the most tactical patriots first.

Vets are pushed by the government to say they have PTSD or else they won't get as many benefits, and then they disarm the biggest threat to the government because they say they have a mental illness.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Anyone remember the dentist office in Alaska that had something to do with [email protected] and child trafficking?
Yeah that was Glacier Dental I think. It was brought up briefly in this thread.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Watch out for incoming shills. Don't let them derail the thread.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

I'm from Fairbanks

I must know more

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Here's another one of his "name drop" posts:

Fuck the Jews got busted moving dope from the Rabinowitz already.
The framed a kid named Schaffer Cox. Try that story too, holy fuck.

Then another user posted this:

Cox recanted his claim of mental illness and the Fairbanks News Miner published a thirteen-page letter in which he alleged the Federal government is part of a broad conspiracy that led to his conviction and sentencing. He stated, regarding a forensic psychologist who evaluated him,
“She was a short frumpy woman with frizzy hair, beady eyes.” She had testified that he suffers from several paranoid disorders.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Get ready for the screeching about crossposting. We're Holla Forums, we have eyes and ears everywhere. Don't throw a fit about it.
Also the CPS has been a known abductor for a while. Look at Nancy Schaefer's case and how she was suicided not long after.
medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/
Read up about the CPS antics to get an idea about how horrifying this organization is.
public.getlegal.com/legal-info-center/what-to-do-if-child-protective-service-cps-contacts-you/

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

This is another one of his good posts:

Federal US government has been creating sovereign villages for Russian Old believers, Orthodox Jews.
The largest scam in the USA is really Alaska.
The only way to break and defund the Cabal is fixing Alaska first.
The cabal funds itself through mining and native corporations. Usually started by penny stock companies.
Nixon, 1971 ANSCA, gold standard. All planned.
Yuri Bezmenov mentions Alaska twice. And sure as hell some of the "mines" in alaska can double as work gulags.
They actually have a gulag system engineered into some mines and oilfield camps.
Soviets subverted Alaska with active measures

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

He says to search for "tammy wilson legal kidnapping"

Here is one of the results that came up:
newsminer.com/news/local_news/rep-tammie-wilson-accuses-state-of-legal-kidnapping/article_b00a5338-7665-11e6-85a7-ff47d42e5761.html

The state, she says, can make money from federal foster care funding by taking children and keeping them in the system, so it’s incentivized to split up families and not offer services that could lead to a reunification with families.

“I think they’re following the money. A few years ago during the Bill Clinton era, they changed a lot of the money from going from reunification to foster care and adoption,” she said. “I think the reason we see the growth that we have over the last few years — going more into having children in the system and less reunification — really has more to do with the financial support that’s received from the federal government.”

Also here is the archived thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161541333/

Jace Green
Jace Green

Once again, this leads back to the Clintons.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

If we cared about cuckchan, we would be there instead of here. Kill yourself.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

I agree, pretty much, but…

The thread is interesting… you should read what he says, then research some of the things, particularly the Alaska crime stuff, and make a thread out of it. As it stands, it's a bunch of leads and interesting, and that's all.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Bumping for curiosity

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

fuck off moshe

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Ever notice when the shills took breaks from here there was almost no name calling?

Bump for interest.

Juan King
Juan King

Dude in halfchan thread said he would post about Alaskan mining operations tomorrow, could be good info as well. Definitely something we should keep an eye on.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

lightpollutionmap.info/#zoom=4&lat=10054855&lon=-14525693&layers=B0FFFTFFFF

I have always wondered what the fuck operation of that scale is going on up there

it's obscene how large that area is

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

There is an interesting user posting in a thread on 4chan right now.

Stopped reading there. Fuck off and take your LARP back to cuckchan.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Soooo… guys in a 'militia' let the government take their children? heh. Come on now burgers. Stop the fucking larping and shoot your guns. Kill a jew for Jesus.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

What the fuck? This deserves some digging.

Some people tried that. The government showed up with tanks and killed them all. Then a different government agency blew up that agency and things calmed down for 15 years.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Federal US government has been creating sovereign villages for Russian Old believers, Orthodox Jews.
The largest scam in the USA is really Alaska.
The only way to break and defund the Cabal is fixing Alaska first.
The cabal funds itself through mining and native corporations. Usually started by penny stock companies.
Nixon, 1971 ANSCA, gold standard. All planned.
Yuri Bezmenov mentions Alaska twice. And sure as hell some of the "mines" in alaska can double as work gulags.
They actually have a gulag system engineered into some mines and oilfield camps.
Soviets subverted Alaska with active measures

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Does this remind anyone else of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast formed in the USSR?

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Jews taking their kids
I bet most of these guys voted for Trump, too. The level of cognitive dissonance in this country is near-insurmountable.

Eli King
Eli King

The Yakunin clan was much smaller in 1968 when they started building a Russian Orthodox village called Nikolaevsk in an isolated corner of Alaska's Kenai Peninsula. Members of the Old Believers–a Russian Orthodox sect that left the church in (((1666,))) in the face of state-issued church reforms–traveled more than 20,000 miles over five centuries in the search for the perfect place to protect their traditions from outside influences
Hi Sabbatai

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

thedailybeast.com/russian-oligarch-or-fbi-rat

As The Daily Beast reported Wednesday, three Russian witnesses in a federal asset forfeiture case—one tied to the most infamous Russian corruption and money-laundering scandal to emerge under Vladimir Putin’s presidency—amassed over $50,000 in hotel and dinner expenses during their four-day depositions in Manhattan.

In a separate twist to this story, one of the witnesses in the case, Denis Katsyv, may have tried to cut a deal with the FBI for an out-of-court settlement; or, to be more exact, his influential father, Petr Katsyv, did.

Petr Katsyv is the vice president of Russian Railways, the country’s state-run rail monopoly, as well as the former vice premier of the Moscow regional government. He allegedly offered to “provide information about criminal activity in Russia” as part of a quid pro quo arrangement with the feds that presumably would have allowed his son to retain his share of the Prevezon assets. Petr Katsyv on Thursday denied the allegation, which was first disclosed in a publicly available docket filed with the U.S. District Court’s Southern District of New York, calling it a “provocation” in the Russian press.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Reminder: Alaska is actually leased from Russia, that's why there are boroughs (oblasts) and not counties.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

This is the first I've heard this. Do you have any info on this user?

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

don't form stronk groups, goy
we will take your children
believe us
DEMORALIZATION THREAD
Reminder to know your laws.
Reminder to strengthen existing groups; family, friends.
Reminder to know and celebrate your people.
Reminder to never give up.
/thread

Daniel James
Daniel James

DEMORALIZATION THREAD
tor kike

Elijah James
Elijah James

Are you posting this to point out that the Jewish Autonomous Oblast is relatively close to Alaska, at least as far as Russian territory goes?

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

you clearly don't belong here judging by what you posted

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Oh what the hell… Prudhoe Bay is more intense than my leaf city of over a million people. Fucking Ft. McMurray, Alberta with its massive oil sands operation and 30 times the population is nothing compared to that

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

It just looked funny friend.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Delete your account you Tor-ist.
I'm contacting the internet police.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

cuckchan larping
go back

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

hey man, remember 2-3 years ago, when syria was in war for couple years already, suddenly the refugee crisis started. At that time 20 000 syrian children were missing. when will these kids start showing themselves?

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

bump

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

They've been sold for organs, sex, and as soldiers

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Bump

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

checking the digits on this bump

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

dead cps employees can't abduct kids

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Throwing in my .02 since I’m a long time Fairbanks resident, but subscribe to “contribute or shut up” unlike the other guy.

There have been problems with CPS here for a long time. My own family’s problems with them go back 11 years, when one of my cousins got involved in a nasty legal fight with his ex-wife over his kids. The ex-wife was found in a hotel room doing coke and fucking some rando while feeding the kids dog food, and yet OCS (Operational Child Services) fought FOR her for more than three years. They insisted on forcing us to allow the boys to visit their grandparents, despite their grandpa being unaccounted for at one point after saying he was going to get the boys back and driving off with a shotgun. The grandmother convinced the older boy that the father sexually abused him before he was old enough to remember, effectively ruining him and turning him into a sexual predator as early as 14. OCS would believe the drug-addled mother over my own parents. Perhaps the worst thing they did was ambush my brother at school, taking him into a room and interrogating him about my parents (“do they ever abuse you?” “Do they ever yell at you?”) WITHOUT any school personnel there, or notifying my parents. I was out of town on a field trip at the time, but they were trying to get ahold of me too.

I know people from high school who work for OCS now. They went to extremely left wing universities and are very proud of having gone to events and camps sponsored by Hillary and her pal Podesta. I will always despise OCS for what they did to our family, and frankly we got off easy. Rumors that OCS has been abducting children have been around forever.

The systemic problems go beyond OCS. Fairbanks is experiencing dramatically increasing levels of crime, and the local authorities refuse to do anything about it - even when the victims have very clear surveillance footage and positive ID through social media. Second hand accounts of law enforcement - both city and state - going into businesses and coming out of the back room after barely a minute once or twice a month abound, going back decades.

The biggest city in the state, Anchorage, is even worse. Shootings and hostage situations abound there, fed by a growing number of imported laborers to feed seafood processing industries.

A few years back there was some national review that rated states on things like corruption and transparency, and Alaska hilariously scored the best out of all states. What a fucking joke. Our politicians mingle with oil company execs at the same cafes; at the very least oil money rules this state. SB21 was the people’s attempt to try and revert a bill the legislature passed that gave away billions of dollars to the oil kikes (gee, why are we broke?). Leading up to that vote oil money flooded local media of all kinds with advertising against SB21, and SB21 was a full page of legalese written specifically to confuse normies as to what voting “yes” or “no” actually meant. Of course, our shitheel politicians were quiet about this fucking disgrace. Our current governor is a loon, hated by both parties. Our senators and reps skate by, but they’re establishment shills too (looking at you, Murkowski).

I’ve had the misfortune of interacting with our courts as a witness several times. They’re just as incompetent as the rest. Nepotism and personal power plays are the standard.

That being said, there are a shit load of Russians here and most of them aren’t Jewish. All the ones I’ve met are either Orthodox or Russian Baptist who came here to escape religious persecution, don’t have any trust or faith in government, and generally see laws as recommendations. I would wager there are more unregistered NFA items here than any state except, maybe, the southern border states. The problem is that any violent revolt will never work. This state will starve out in three-five days max. We produce 1% of our own food, and there’s one highway and one port to bring it in by, and tens of thousands of military personelle stationed here.

So. Welcome to my town, and my state. It’s a fucking shitshow. DOTR can’t come soon enough. Schaefer Cox did nothing wrong.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Cabal
Dinarcuck lmao how much worthless monopoly money do you own? Has the reset happened yet or did it get ~delayed- another day so you aren't a billionaire yet?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Nikon of Moscow (1605-81) was patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church from 1652 to 1658, during which he oversaw and enforced extensive revision of the church service books and practices in Russia to bring them in line with the books and practices of the Churches of Constantinople, Jerusalem, and Alexandria. His policies for enforcing the reforms caused a backlash from the defenders of the old practices and resulted in a long standing schism in the church that has been referred to as the Raskol (Russian for "schism") with the defenders called Old Believers.
This was a move against them. 1666 was a huge year for Yids. Old Believers were the pro-Net Neutrality of their day.
Now they're literal Jewish slaves sent to extract resources in the horrible far-flung corners of the world's (((and it appears this is what they're bred for)))

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Dig dig dig

David Edwards
David Edwards

Churches of Constantinople, 1666
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
Sabbatai's followers included many prominent rabbis, such as Isaac Aboab da Fonseca, Moses Raphael de Aguilar, Moses Galante, Moses Zacuto, and the above-mentioned Hayyim Benveniste. Dionysius Musaphia, an adherent of Spinoza, likewise became a follower. People spread fantastic reports, which were widely believed. For example, it was said, "In the north of Scotland a ship had appeared with silken sails and ropes, manned by sailors who spoke Hebrew. The flag bore the inscription 'The Twelve Tribes of Israel'."[11] The Jewish community of Avignon, France prepared to emigrate to the new kingdom in the spring of 1666.[6]

The readiness of the Jews to believe the messianic claims of Sabbatai Zevi may largely be explained by the desperate state of European Jewry in the mid-17th century. The bloody pogroms of Bohdan Khmelnytsky had wiped out around 100,000 Jews in Eastern Europe,[12] or more,[13] others put the numbers killed at between 40,000 and 100,000,[14] about one third of Europe's Jewish population at the time and destroyed many centers of Jewish learning and communal life. There is no doubt that for most of the Jews of Europe there could not have been a more propitious moment for the messiah to deliver salvation than the moment Sabbetai Zevi made his appearance.

Nehemiah, however, escaped to Constantinople, where he pretended to embrace Religion of Cuck™ to get an audience with the kaymakam. He told him of Sabbatai's ambitions. The kaymakam informed the sultan, Mehmed IV. Sabbatai was taken from Abydos to Adrianople,[6] where the sultan's vizier gave him three choices; subject himself to a trial of his divinity in the form of a volley of arrows (in which should the archers miss, his divinity would be proven); be impaled; or he could convert to Religion of Cuck™.[15] On the following day (September 16, 1666) Zevi came before the sultan, cast off his Jewish garb and put a Turkish turban on his head. Thus his conversion to Religion of Cuck™ was accomplished. The sultan was much pleased, and rewarded Sabbatai by conferring on him the title (Mahmed) Effendi, and appointing him as his doorkeeper with a generous salary. Sarah and approximately 300 families among Sabbatai's followers also converted to Religion of Cuck™. These new Muslims thereafter were known as dönmeh (converts).[5] The sultan's officials ordered Sabbatai to take an additional wife to demonstrate his conversion. Some days after his conversion he wrote to Smyrna: "God has made me an Ishmaelite; He commanded, and it was done. The ninth day of my regeneration."[6]

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Dönmeh
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
Although known to historians and religious experts, the centuries-old political and economic influence of a group known in Turkish as the “Dönmeh” is only beginning to cross the lips of Turks, Arabs, and Israelis who have been reluctant to discuss the presence in Turkey and elsewhere of a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th centuries. These Jewish refugees from Spain were welcomed to settle in the Ottoman Empire and over the years they converted to a mystical sect of Religion of Cuck™ that eventually mixed Jewish Kabbala and Religion of Cuck™ic Sufi semi-mystical beliefs into a sect that eventually championed secularism in post-Ottoman Turkey. It is interesting that “Dönmeh” not only refers to the Jewish “untrustworthy converts” to Religion of Cuck™ in Turkey but it is also a derogatory Turkish word for a transvestite, or someone who is claiming to be someone they are not.
The Donmeh sect of Judaism was founded in the 17th century by Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi, a Kabbalist who believed he was the Messiah but was forced to convert to Religion of Cuck™ by Sultan Mehmet IV, the Ottoman ruler. Many of the rabbi’s followers, known as Sabbateans, but also “crypto-Jews,” publicly proclaimed their Religion of Cuck™ic faith but secretly practiced their hybrid form of Judaism, which was unrecognized by mainstream Jewish rabbinical authorities. Because it was against their beliefs to marry outside their sect, the Dönmeh created a rather secretive sub-societal clan.

(((Ataturk))), who was reportedly himself a Dönmeh, ordered that Turks abandon their own Muslim-Arabic names. The name of the first Christian emperor of Rome, Constantine, was erased from the largest Turkish city, Constantinople. The city became Istanbul, after the Ataturk government in 1923 objected to the traditional name. There have been many questions about Ataturk’s own name, since “Mustapha Kemal Ataturk” was a pseudonym. Some historians have suggested that Ataturk adopted his name because he was a descendant of none other than Rabbi Zevi, the self-proclaimed Messiah of the Dönmeh! Ataturk also abolished Turkey’s use of the Arabic script and forced the country to adopt the western alphabet.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

If you are here, you know what the fuck they do to children. If they take your children… what the hell are you waiting for? These fuckers are weak, cleanse them. With no children to hold you unified as an family, as an anchor held fast to this culture of shit in order to provide necessities for them and their growth…. you become free.

The yids free you once they come to steal your children. What could possibly hold you back other than cowardice? Or are there so many newfags whom are not aware of the dire threat they bring once they have their claws upon the most innocent of the world?

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

torposter
Sorry officer but for Tor to work civillians must use it, too.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

a fucking shitshow
Thanks Rick.
Never like Parker much anyways.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

linking to cuckchan
earlobe spacing

you truly do not belong here

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

ooh is this another pedo containment thread because the liddlekidz thread petered out?
hello same fag

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Shills out in full force to cover this up
BUMP

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

It was a russian colony. I doubt its leased(please provide proofs). We call our "counties" counties because England had Counts in charge of "counties"
Are we leased from Britain?

Why Alaska? Obviously its resource rich but they wouldn't be able to feed a large population and they're probably by far the most anti .gov state in the union. If they were truly some commie holdout state they wouldn't have such glorious gun laws.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Why Alaska? Obviously its resource rich but they wouldn't be able to feed a large population and they're probably by far the most anti .gov state in the union. If they were truly some commie holdout state they wouldn't have such glorious gun laws.
Specifically because it's a bastion of conservatives, not to mention the apparently numerous Russians there against whom the jews have a long lasting grudge.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

These yids need to be lined up on a wall tbh.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

This is good information user. Don't know what the fuck your problem is. Perhaps we should wait for CNN to report it, then we could start a thread?

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

Found a source that claims it was originally leased, then sold a couple of times. However, the author doesn't really supply proof.

mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/ft_alaska.html
archive.is/rWgGf

BusinessInsider tell a similar story:

businessinsider.com/why-russia-sold-alaska-to-the-united-states-2014-4
archive.is/wx7A0

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Sounds suspiciously like that one children's cartoon movie that I saw when I was young
I must ask for proofs

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

it's just a prank bro

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Jacob was murdered by his son Nathaniel, 17 Nov 17

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

over 20 thousand children have been abducted
in four years
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. this sounds like a larper to me

Noah Price
Noah Price

Jacob was murdered by his son Nathaniel, 17 Nov 17

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

thesun.co.uk/news/4917245/aylesbury-plane-helicopter-crash-mid-air-collision-waddesdon-manor-buckinghamshire-latest-updates/
Welcome to CI, kiddo

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

But how do you know he was killed in that crash? And assuming you are correct, should we celebrate? His offspring can't be as cunning as he was, right?

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Remember the kids that disappeared during the London terror attack? That got memory holed. Disappeared into a taxi never to be seen again.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Well yeah.

The boogeymen aka spooks aka glow in the dark niggers will stop anyone trying to move independence into the hands of those dependent who isn't known well enough.

The whole point to keeping you guys from socializing and networking is to isolate you and then black bag you in the middle of the night and fuck your brain for life on psychomimetics and amphetamines, god knows what else…

C'mon user; I've known this since I was 12. ;^)

Easton White
Easton White

There have been problems with CPS here for a long time. My own family’s problems with them go back 11 years, when one of my cousins got involved in a nasty legal fight with his ex-wife over his kids. The ex-wife was found in a hotel room doing coke and fucking some rando while feeding the kids dog food, and yet OCS (Operational Child Services) fought FOR her for more than three years. They insisted on forcing us to allow the boys to visit their grandparents, despite their grandpa being unaccounted for at one point after saying he was going to get the boys back and driving off with a shotgun. The grandmother convinced the older boy that the father sexually abused him before he was old enough to remember, effectively ruining him and turning him into a sexual predator as early as 14. OCS would believe the drug-addled mother over my own parents. Perhaps the worst thing they did was ambush my brother at school, taking him into a room and interrogating him about my parents (“do they ever abuse you?” “Do they ever yell at you?”) WITHOUT any school personnel there, or notifying my parents. I was out of town on a field trip at the time, but they were trying to get ahold of me too.

I know people from high school who work for OCS now. They went to extremely left wing universities and are very proud of having gone to events and camps sponsored by Hillary and her pal Podesta. I will always despise OCS for what they did to our family, and frankly we got off easy. Rumors that OCS has been abducting children have been around forever.
Sounds a lot like the Toronto Protocols in which CPS is used as a weapon of globalism in order to destroy childhood identities and kill religions, and the people running them have been trained to see all parents as criminals, but the normal ones more so than the drunks because they're actually raising the kids not just leaving them to fend for themselves. They are hardcore marxist, like go to the firing squad at the end of the revolution willingly marxist.
The relevant part of the screen-cap starts with this sentence, after 11 paragraphs after the introduction": For the success of our Global Plan…
Its bloody sick beyond words.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

You don't fight an insurgency by holing up. You need to stay mobile and blend in.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Inside track.
Celebrate because while Nathaniel's public front of being the unRothschild is a fiction and while he was clever enough to pull this off against his ancient father, he stepped on some serious toes doing what he did and there are consequences that he is answering to right now.
(((BECAUSE IF I KNOW THEN YOU KNOW THE JEWS KNOW)))

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

It's all shrouded in secrecy through front entities and the City of London. The reason they're not counties is that counties have a specific legal meaning. Even counties on the east coast vs. Western states (counties corporate) are different.

Study law in-depth for a few years and you'll see all the proof you need.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

This reads like a copy of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, eerily similar. Almost as if penned by the same hand. I'm suspicious of everything, including info like this - it's unbelievable that string pullers would leave their plans in writing like this (let alone write in such a flagrant fashion). It matches my beef with the Protocols in the sense that they aren't being written so much as a prediction but as a summary.

But as Ford said, they certainly seem to ft in with what has transpired…

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Oy vey what a mistake the internet was
We learn by watching

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit