MISSOURI GOVERNOR (((ERIC GREITENS))) INDICTED ON INVASION OF PRIVACY CHARGES

MISSOURI GOVERNOR INDICTED
Missouri Governor, (((Eric Greitens))), a Republican, has been indicated on charges of felony invasion of privacy.
Posted: Feb 22, 2018 3:52 PM CST Updated: Feb 22, 2018 6:55 PM CST

tl;dr

Sounds like the charges won' t stick. There is no proof that pictures even exists, and even if he has the pictures they would never be able to prove that they were taken without her consent or sent by the woman herself. This is really just to stir up trouble since Missouri AG Josh Hawley will likely be the GOP pick for Senator in November.

The Prosecutor, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, is an extremely liberal sheboon who has been digging up baseless charges on anyone she thinks will further democrat causes. She is the one who got BTFO'd by her own witnesses during the Shockley verdict which lead to riots in St. Louis last fall.

kmov.com/story/37570617/governor-greitens-indicted-on-an-invasion-of-privacy-charge

archive has been acting up for me, screencap to follow

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/1.5132878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

screencap

Personally, I'm somewhat torn. I know this 100% a political move by Alinskyite Dems, but it is also an attempt to remove a Jew who could cause trouble down the line. Greitens is a former Navy SEAL who ran as an outsider and seems to be doing a decent job. He also deserves credit and the ire of happening anons everywhere for containing the Shockley riots to local vandalism. However, there are no good jews, only useful jews. Btw, I didn't know Greitens was chosen until he chimed in when (((someone))) was attacking Jewish cemeteries in St. Louis. My yid detection skills are honed to Gruppenfuhrer level and I couldn't detect any ashkenazim in him or his wife. He also made no mention of this fact when he was running for governor. He must be a clever cryto, or I'm losing my gift.

Juden free third post

upskirt?
oh so bathroom upskirt
epic, upskirt from an ip camera he stashed in a bathroom

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS HOW THE DEEPSTATE BLACKMAILS POLITICIANS AND OR OTHER ACTORS INTO COMPLIANCE

Yeah I definitely don't think Greitens is Jewish. He's just a traditional Republican. Regardless, he is probably better than the alternative.

So my understanding is that he took a picture of a woman he was having an affair with, and used it to blackmail her to not talk about the affair? Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

It sounds more like there was a picture taken while she was in his room after they fugged, or she sent him a slutty nudes. Also there is no evidence that these picture even exist, let alone were in Greitens possession, it's based entirely on the testimony of the woman. If he is actually convicted (unlikely since the prosecutor is a special needs blacklivesmatter simian) then it means keeping nudes of your ex is now a federal offense.

bruh

My bad I stand corrected. It even says he is Jewish on history (((wikipedia))) page. Not every day you see a Jew in the military, let alone a Navy seal.

Strike one.
Strike two.
Strike three. You're out, shill.

The US military is kiked up like crazy. The fuck are you smoking? That's why I laugh at those sniper compilations of them getting smoked in Iraq.

Something to note about his campaign ads is that he never brought up his past as a Rhodes scholar and concentrated on his military service

Because he knows red state Randys are the dumbest people in America.

That's not why at all, chaim.

Gross
R
O
S
S

Kikes
I
K
E
S

All he has to do is say "I was in the military and I'm going to support policies that get you killed for israel" and he's in down there. They are the dumbest people in the country and they are by far the biggest reason why White America is dying out.

If by kiked you mean serve the interests of jews, then yes. But Jews have the lowest rate of military service out of any other race or religion.

haaretz.com/jewish/1.5132878

There's a study that compares religions in the military and Jews were the lowest one, can't find it now though.

They are in all the right places where it counts. Keep serving and justifying what you did, though.

yeah, it's the right wing whites that aren't having kids and trying to import the shitskins

I'm not in the military nor do I ever plan to be. They don't need to be in the actual military if the Jews in Congress and the white house can just tell them what to do. Jews are terrible at any actual fighting and physical work.

Right wing in America means you're a anti-union McDonalds slob importing H1Bs and illegal spics left and right. That's what it means. The people down there are so dumb and so mixed up the chances they ever snap out of it are basically zero. They also race mix with niggers at astronomical rates compared to the rest of the country, they support all of these zionist wars [its cuz dey right wing an' shit, fuckin' ragheads] that are bankrupting their country and lining the pockets of jewish defense contractors.

They are full stop the dumbest people in this country. They gleefully vote for their own genocide, but some of them have convinced themselves they are doing the exact opposite. Even suicidal liberals at least understand exactly what they're doing.

whatever you say, moishe

I'm not the one who voted for him.

Typical jewish whores using their bodies to buy people to sellout. Blackmail. Older than our country these dirty tricks, but the penis prevails.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How do you blackmail someone with a photo like that when you are the other party involved and would be exposing yourself at the same time? How does that work when the Governor is the one who stands to lose the most by this being made public? Finally if the woman did admit to the affair isn't showing the photo to her husband pointless?

Obvious political stunt is obvious.

Fucking press can't get anything right. That's a gattling gun.

>still falling for (((party politics)))
a jew is still a jew whatever ZOG outfit he's part of