You know it's true

You know it's true

I SWEAR IT'S JUST BECAUSE WE LIKE TO LAUGH AT THE REALLY NOT AT ALL INTERESTED OTHER THAN THAT

I want cucks that fell for this marketing GOTY shit to leave.

goty - awards - goty who the fuck cares. it's the same shit. only reason it exists is to advertise the games and make shit tons of money with ads from the deliberations and bribes. you're a idiot if you actually spend a second of your life thinking about some award.

Yeh man. At least these ones are kinda fun rather than "BEST SHOOTER" "BEST GAME" "BEST FIRST PERSON" "BEST RACING"

>steam

Get out plz

I'll be enjoying another decade of Steam domination.
Stay salty :)

You know it's true

Reminder
The cancerous progressive clique was involved in ruining the PC port.

one of the categories can be decided by the number of people who suggest a name for it.
we should suggest a name for it.

kyk

shame on you

You know it's true.

Were these ironic enough?

You know it's true user

Hopefully we can have fun with this like when Steam tags first came out.

This!

That wasn't a bad launch per say, that was just a bad game.

Should we do something fun with this?

I was thinking of raiding the shit out of it.

maybe Make America Great Again for "The “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” Award"

or

Fallout 4 in "Sweet Little Lies Award"

LOL

Steal will likely ignore negative awards and out of place awards. It'll be faggoty games that win everything because the general public are a bunch of fucking morons.

*Steam

Fuck, I need sleep.

Damn, I already thought of something fun.

the game in question was crush crush

yes, crush crush

I couldn't resist.

Fucking amazing, I hadn't actually looked at the steam page, but to know it was actually shat on this bad is beautiful.

Neat idea, nominated my shit
Kinda stretched it for new vegas but whatever

Someone's gonna get triggered

You have never played GTA 3, huh?

What do you guys think?

GTA 3 was still better. Liberty City mod for Vice City beats GTA3 though

More like

Elaborate

Meh

So what do you guys think.

I would've put Deus Ex in the first category, but I didn't play it when I was younger.

it's basically GTA III ported forward into vice city so has all the base GTA III content plus shit like bikes. needs both an install of III and VC because said data files are needed.

lol
pretty nice
Forgot you could play timesplitters in Homefront

Whaaat?

Am I one of the cool kids yet? The first award was a close tie-in with Painkiller.

yeah, although I'll probably rip off for the villain award.

SHIGGY DIGGY DITTY DO

You didn't know? It was better than the actual game.

they are gonna regret putting that farmyard animal category in.

Niggers

Sounds good to me.

That better?

Is that you Evolve shill are you still shilling the game even in this thread?
Godspeed to you Evolve shill

Do you rike it?

I think E.Y.E should take that category. I don't even like it that much and I still put it there.

vote worms games for farm animal one

Kek

As much as the five hours of literal autism deserves the award, it should go to Gone Home since that would make it more likely to get it.

Nah

never cared for minigames

Dohoho. I see I'm not the only one who went in for that cheap shot.

I had some fun with it, plus no game has made my "cry" that is on Steam that I can remember. Plus with a test in time I couldn't decide Dead Rising or Vice City

(Checked)
I was but having simply "nigger" seemed funnier to me.

fug

How'd I do?

Dark Souls is in that category due to the conclusion to Siegmeyer and Sieglinde's story in Ash Lake, not Sif.

kys

The fact that valve is implying that games on its platform are a blunder is hilarious on its own

u wot m8?

oh I didn't know they could be user defined

Nigger you best be joking

wtf is that font rendering, are you on XP or something

WOW
SO
DEEP

Fucking mgs4 is written better

Autism.

He was a pedo?

user you need to wait a little bit before dropping that, now everybody can tell you're baiting

As if that wasn't already obvious by you liking a movie game with shit tier telenovela writing

Lad.

no thanks

If you didnt give game within a game to Gwent then get out of my face.

Who are you referring to? Liquid? Skull Face? Zero?
I don't think a hug would stop Skull Face or Zero, but if Big Boss was more fatherly to Liquid he might have not been so dangerous all the time.

What point?
That I "don't get it"?

I get it, I just think it's a shitty excuse to tug at your heart strings and that the story in general is still absolute trash.

Ah fuck off mate

My noms m8s

On the other hand, it did help me get Sins of A Solar Empire many years ago, due partially to the '#1 Sold in USA' or something like that. Happy with the purchase.

Half a year away from Steam and it's already getting much more cancerous than I remember. All that text screams 'we hired a female nerd gymyr to write these! we're trendy!' or whatever words we use nowadays to describe this shit.

Good to troll them, not much else.

Missed chance. That game is responsible for everything to me.

Its a great game. Just fix the combat with mods dumbass. Quests are already perfect so now you have a really good game.

Protip: You play as him

FOOLS
SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR THE BEST GAME EVER

like it fucking matters. reddit will just overvote anything

No, that's wrong… you're stupid and so is anyone who meant the player character by villain. That is not possible. Villain directly refers to an antagonist. The player character is an antihero.
I suspected this was just a matter of few retards not knowing what villain means.

it matters to me

I did.

Sad.
Venom isn't a villain and if you think he could be categorized as one you're absolutely idiotic and ignorant. He's an antihero. Literally.

The whole point of the game is Venom becoming a villain you dumb faggot

Says the dumb faggot who doesn't understand the plot at all.
Big Boss, Venom, Liquid, Ocelot, Solidus. They were all antiheroes the entire time, which you seem to have completely failed to understand. Did you understand nothing of the plot? They were fighting to save the world, just with any sacrifices necessary. That's called an antihero. No need to thank me for educating you.
Zero was the villain.

At this point I'm not sure if you're actually retarded

The game doesn't end like that though, you're just unintelligent.

The game doesn't end with Venom becoming a villain. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to say the game ends at all. Nope, in the end, Venom was loyal to the mantle that was thrust upon him. He had the respect of his men and the honor and accolades that came with his accomplishments. The "big twist" is that Big Boss was never meant to be any one person, but is instead a meme, a concept, an idea that anyone can uptake and mold for themselves. It's the reason the game has you create a character; even YOU can be Big Boss.

Did you even fucking play the game?

Because it's not finsihed.
Connect the dots between V to MG1 and you get the complete story.

Faggot.

Man, this category is going to get nuked before the show's over, isn't it? It's too fucking exploitable.

there is hope yet for this industry.

Le white, le patrician! le kek.

its a shit game that people only play for the story, just read the books or watch the tv show.

but it's not an adaptation you fucking moron

Cannot into symbolism

So he is not a villain during the game then

Looks like we have Bioware writers here shoving gay agenda on Holla Forums

so?

so reading the books doesn't matter when the story is completely different

My Nigga.

I also nominated that game
But just because Gwent

I'm pretty sure the guy who drew that is rather anti-gay.

The game was shit regardless, botched port or no.

How did I do?
I want to hug Rei

I wish I could give custom awards to every game.

Always get me. I should actually try it to see how bad it is.

I'll be very surprised if Witcher 3 doesn't get the "game within a game award".

So we're not gonna do a launchpad mcquack with the awards?

It seems like everyone's just kinda doing their own joke with the write-in award, I'm sure if we gather up enough anons we could do it. The real question is, what joke do we run with?

It'd need to be something inoffensive, yet scathing.

Something the "faggot kikes ruined this game" award is just going to get put in the trash.

HOLY SHIT NIGGER YOU DID NOT JUST DROP THESE MEMORIES

Since user mentioned Launcpad McQuack, why not do a repeat with Duck Tales Remastered?

You are aware it is an objective fact.

Guilty Gear should win that award if any of the games with Bridget are on Steam.

Better yet we can even waste one of their 'legit' awards on it. Test of time?

Also should pick a game that is a known clusterfuck and not some obscure indy trash that's gonna end end up ultimately benefiting because "I bought it to see how bad it is" or "so bad it's good".

This is good, too.

Would Bad Rats be a good contendor?

I put in Rome I for the timeless award. Your choice is good though.

Friend of an Iron Galaxy employee here. Said employee helped port and bugcheck the PC port of Arkham Knight. Person is a literal retard who doesn't understand computers or how they work, pays people to buy PC parts and build his PCs for him. He also has no real home and freeloads at friend's apartment until they get fed up with him and kick him out.

Avoid anything that might've been touched by Iron Galaxy, it's a shit company that hires the worst people.

Make "Most deserving of a sequel" your category and put half-life 2 in there. Don't fill out any of the others. Fuck valve

JUST BUY OUR HATS AND WEAPON SKINS GOYIM

Here are my picks, please be gentle.

How did I do Holla Forums?

Apologies for Homeworld Remastered and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition on there, they were my only options for what I wanted to actually pick for those categories (Homeworld 1 & Baldur's Gate 1). I also wanted to select Planescape Torment for an award but it's not for sale on Steam.

Digging this award thing.

Is John deleting them or is it really that few?

This is either extremely clever bait or offensively shit taste.

I like it.

Accurate as FUCK

My name's Max :(

I don't know if you guys remember this one, but…

"Off the Rails" Award?
Jack Keane Off

"Most Likely to Succeed" award

Oh god those wasted hours just waiting for somebody, anybody, to buy a fucking copy.

*To buy 80 copies

It would be hilarious if Battleborn ended with more votes in that category than copies sold, hilarious and not very hard to achieve.

i enjoyed the no mans sky launch very much

Let me guess, you don't have a bro.

…EVERYTHING I DOOOO…

So Valve has monetized the Holla Forumsga now as well?