Who has the best theme this gen?

Who has the best theme this gen?

And why is it Shovel Knight because most devs dont give characters themes anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtK2-DbGTTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have many games given characters their own themes? i can't remember many iconic characters having their own themes.

Well it used to be a big thing in the 80's and 90's, nowadays not so much.

i still can't think of many games that did it besides fighting games and beatemups.

Every gen Geese's theme gets better

woo

Mugin

Oh sweet bubbeleh, we have such sights to show you

my niggah

main theme was good, but this was the best song

Plague Knight campaign was the best campaign. Over half of my total deaths were in the first stage.

Crota's theme. It was really nice how the more triumphant brass part kicks in whenever the sword-bearer makes a charge at him to weaken him temporarily. Then the music will switch back to the kind of stacatto percussive stuff only to rise again when someone else charges him.

Phoenix Wright and Castlevania do this. No more heroes too.

I still have to finish Plague Knight campaign. I can't go beyond Spectre Knight stage.

Whatever happened to Marty? i heard he worked on some game that didn't look so hot and then nothing.

Ringabel's theme is GOAT

ringabell had a hard life ;_;7

Do they keep making SRW games? I stopped giving a fuck sometime during PS2 era.
One of games' strong point was the fact that every named character has their own music theme.

First off: where did the 8th gen start?

I absolutely love how this starts playing halfway through the final boss fight.

2012, when the Wii U released.

I'm still mad that the final trail didn't have an Overtaken remix

im not fond of games with matchmaking, but i appreciate how all the characters in awesomenauts have their own theme songs. a lot of them are corny and silly, and the older ones can be very repetitive, but it looks like the newer ones wouldnt be out of place as cartoon intros. sometimes even the skins get a remixed theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=DtK2-DbGTTk

I just finished the trilogy and is as good as I remember, if not more.
I never felt so alive. Should I play Apollo now or Miles Edgeworth?

Edgeworth now, definitely. With Apollo, your mileage may vary; he has some high points outside of 4-3, but overall it feels like the writers thought they were still writing Phoenix. That problem doesn't happen with Edgey, and he is still a great protag to follow. Investigating is fun, too.

I think I can help you on that. In order to get past it, you have to git gud

They still make them, the newest OG one gave us embed related.

I just lack the will and the time.

But Apollo released first. Isn't things in Edgeworth after Apollo canonically?