The Wall Begins

archive.is/hvt8n

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/california/la-me-border-wall-20180221-story.html

WHERE ARE YOU NOW, SHILLS?

Other urls found in this thread:

global-sets.com/beyond-group-therapy-268-antic-02-feb-2018-live/
libgen.io/search.php?req=For my Legionaries&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
patents.google.com/patent/US4203674
coastalgrp.net/contact-us-cs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
hillarybeattrump.org
youtube.com/watch?v=VJLIfcaS70U
archive.is/oPzf9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

May there be many, many more. party on wallman.

You're trying, and that's the important part.

Anti-slide bump.

there was an attempt here

the country is saved

Incoming salt.

^ classic CIA post
It's designed to cause people to be discouraged. May Jesus Christ slit your throat.

Such slow going, will it even be finished by the next election? Also, this is replacing an existing part of the border wall. No need to celebrate just yet.

shoo shoo jew.
how many miles of the border wall has been improved in the last 16 or even 24 years by past govt officials?
im waiting…..

1 term is not out of the question.

And they said this day would not come!

CIA/shareblue identified ^
Creepy female / faggot.
MAY CHRIST SLIT YOUR THROAT!

stop trying to derail you fuckin sperglord. also, stay out of our conversation if you cant keep up. you are either a mediocre bot or a pathetic human.

I'm so amazed. We're actually building it. I have literal tears in my eyes, gents.

i was clearly criticizing obama/gwb/clinton, but you clearly have poor comprehension skills, and you obviously have the non-gifted type of autism.

anti-sage

All this salt

WALL GOING UP

SHILLS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES

I can't imagine this holding up so why do they play this game?

My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds
My dick is diamonds

because this country is a joke and we live in a banana republic. Kind of like the travel ban was fully upheld by the supreme court yet they still try to block it. Its getting about time bullets are needed tbh.

Nice try, Trumpkins. Trump didn't build a 100 foot machine gun wall with a moat filled with Beaner blood in one month, which is simply proof he is a cryptojew.

Hurr durr chess

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Post your breasts.

Which wall won the contract? The article didn't say.

Party time?
Party tiem
global-sets.com/beyond-group-therapy-268-antic-02-feb-2018-live/

It wouldn't be a Trump fellatio thread without image spam.

BUILD
U
I
L
D

THE
H
E

WALL
A
L
L

Sorry buddy that’s not how that works, my passcodes are not fair game, you’re not even supposed to be tracking those it’s illegal so not fair game.

My phone isn’t everywhere, we covered that in Nov. privacy. Violation of posse comitatus and lack of FISA authority.

No, you don’t get to make rules just because you want to. That’s my role. You’re not the primordial chaos

Are there any good British youtubers who make things?

wrong thread

KEK

IT HAS BEEN MEMED

Checked for violence
Patience for bullshit runs out
In away i regret it
We could have spent our lives building beautiful futures
Instead we have to be the generation of revenge, to right wrongs for a hope our sons might rebuild
I will enjoy it. And i will never forget what was taken from us

Never thought we'd be window shopping for designer border walls.

OY FUCKING VEY

I love how there is a selection of border walls to choose from like in Ikea.

keeek

I agree, it is kind of a sickening thing to think about now that you mention it. (((People))) deserve death at this point,

If they were able to scale that the drop would be enough to severely cripple or kill anyone as they would be travelling 31 mph for the average male weight.

Brilliant.

it makes me super happy to see 30 ft, because that's what I was advocating for. 30 ft = tall enough that depth perception is gone. In other words, taller and it's not actually scarier, so it's tall enough to make it extremely hard ,psychologically, to climb (particularly for illegals, obviously some people will train for rappelling and such, and overcome natural fear).

shills btfo

The pro trump shilling is so obvious now. I actually believed it when it was subtler but now the safe space tier trump can do no wrong you're a shill if you point out the obvious fact that this is basically nothing teams here are just incredible. Kikes might have high verbal IQ and endless money supply but your autism is unbound. We want Adolf Hitler gassing the Jews and ending usury not 2 miles of replacement wall.

Its basically the kill shot of heights without extra unnecessary height. Intimidating for even seasoned climbers, let alone amateur border hoppers and has potential for a body count.

It's rach doing it thinking he's funny by acting like he isn't paid by the zognald.

30 feet is only 10 yards. Are you retarded? Homeplate fences at youth baseball fields are higher.

The spics just shimmy up those bullshit bollard fences. This is bullshit. We want the real wall, not this joke.

From what I remember none of them technically won the contract because they decided to build super-wall using the best aspects of all the prototypes.

Cool, I'll be looking forward to your instructional video. Until then you earned your 0.0000000001BTC

Hi shareblue. I can actually hear you crying as I read your post.

Hello legitimate Holla Forums poster. When was the last time you had sex?

ahahaha the keyboard ninjas always can do all

keeek

Thanks. Stated better.

I've never seen a woman climb one of those, and especially not a pregnant one.

LOL

No, cock riding drumpf doesn't count as loosing it.

IMPEACH TRUMP

IMBEACH DRUMPF

IMBEACH

INBEEF DERUMPF

;-;

I think we broke the spam bot.

kek

Check off another campaign promise kept.

So erect right now.

I-inpeef?

INDEEF PERPUMP!!

One day we will miss these shitty bots, when bots are able to carry on a conversation and shill competently.

I'm Polish, we're 100% white except for a few based Vietnamese. They'll be needed to repel the ameritard hordes ready to die for Israel.

That day is a long way away. For the moment, any bot they make that can hold actual conversations turns into Tay, God rest her soul.

This is where civic nationalism starts.

Vietnamese are barely better than abbos.

I don't know if you're a shill or shitposting. I'm still checking those dubbs tho

Vietnamese are more white than ameri-mongrels.

How is the weather in Jerusalem?

That you are inviting into your country in the biggest shipments you can request for?

boom! Trips btfo that kike shill!

GAS YOURSELF GCHQ KIKE

you aren't Polish, jews aren't Polish or white no matter what your rabbi tells you.

Hitler feels your post.

We also have North Koreans and a North Korean embassy. Honorary Aryans will help us cleanse you filthy mutt pretenders. All we need to do is ally with Iran now. Even the most redpilled of your kind, the ones that are here, are cowardly delusional non interventionists. You're really brave picking on three of the most suicidally driven countries on earth. It'll be a massacre that you can never be prepared for. Hell, even Ukraine was caught selling uranium to North Korea. Try using nukes and Russia + Ukraine will back us with their hidden arsenal.

Japs are the only honorary Aryans, sorry. At any rate, you're obviously just going to shitpost now that you know you're outed as a shill, so…

Filtered.

ya ya ya, blow it out your ass kike, israel is nothing without the US you know, that country you actually live in

NIGGER

ybh his old man album sucked.

are you a bot or something?

It's our duty to die mutts. You delude yourself because you're scared of the unthinkable, you're scared of death. We are all ready to die fighting you mutts. Remember that. We will never bow down to your false song of globalism. We'd rather take you to the grave with us.

You use to get banned for these kinds of posts, but now you're only banned if you're mad about reddit/halfchan posters everywhere

If we're going to be on a shitty the_zognald ripoff might as well go to the one that's active and doesn't ban you for the slightest of things. This was only applicable when 8gag was good.

All these shills and 4cucks, beautiful how they swarm when people talk about the wall

the wall will be a big boost for wildlife conservation. spics crossing the border are littering and poaching as they enter illegally.

Always remember, D&C is a kike trick, anyone trying to accomplish this on an anonymouse Chinese rice basket forum. Americanons, be happy that the wall is going through, DACA ends in less than 2 weeks, and immigration reform is on the way as well.

t. Ameritard or Canuk

I'm Polish

KEK. You were Ukrainian yesterday. Make up your mind.

Fajna schizophrenia pojebje.

Let this be clear: I love actual Poles, not the filtered kike who I see has replied to you, even though I can't see his bullshit anymore.

Claiming everyone to be a shill is divide and conquer. You're just the useful idiot for someone getting paid to subvert this place with a replacement ideology. One that doesn't run on truth, but on a narrative of opposition you claim to be shills.

Poles don't like you. As soon as your master Israel demands it, you barked at us for the "Polish death camps". We don't want to be associated with you. Iran, who are our blood brothers, over mutts who use us as a chess piece for their global dominion. The funniest thing is, when our supposed closest allies, America and Israel (not counting our eternal brothers Hungarians of course), demanded that we lift the law, Germany and Russia supported us! Gtfo, mutt. We're not this stupid to be used by you.

How's your dinner with your girlfriend in the morning?

I assume you're on about the Ukrainian guy?

Hmm, but I never claimed everyone is a shill now did I? You're crying that I don't agree with your ideology(which is D&C), striking me back even, crying out in anger as you've been found out.

You can tell who doesn't belong here when they try to use their nationality as an arguing point, I think halfchan is a place that would accept you. You'll even get a flag even, so everyone can see your proud Israeli nationality.

>>>/poal/ if you're sick of jewish vols promoting a zionist

Who actually likes you in Europe then? Tell me one country. With us gone, the whole continent is your enemy. I'm telling you now so you don't go crying "why do they prosecute me so?" later on when my countrymen are on the front lines waging war against the Israeli empire. We're doing our part, you're rationalizing all the wronging you've put us through, therefore you are our enemy. YOU are the enemy of Europe, and you have to go.

You're right, I might have jumped the gun. I'm eager to get this out of my system.
I apologize user.

I guess you forgot in a Polish thread which some faggot fucked up his cover.
But no, you're here for the attention, aren't you? You're just so disgusted about the news that the only way to do here is being an obnoxious sperg who will screech and moan at everyone, like usually. Guess what, bitch. That was done infinite times and it still ain't working.

Apology accepted, user, may kek bless you and your white lineage

I'll be here for forever more.

Honestly you burgers should just pick up shovels and go down there and start digging.

It's a powerful move that has spurred nations before. Read "For my Legionaries" to see how this simple non violent act made Codreanu a huge threat to the (((left))).

I'm amazed at what you've been able to accomplish with this election and the butthurt it has caused. Good luck brothers.

t.Leaf

Please do, the more the merrier of satisfaction of knowing that someone wastes his life on sperging to derail a board and still fails miserably.

Epic.

At least I get laid, people are here to sperg out at shariahblue and don't. 0+1 > 0

^ that's a bot

It's a good book.
libgen.io/search.php?req=For my Legionaries&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

Social shaming doesn't work anonymously.

^ that's a schizo

^why are you doing this shit

Derailing shill.
Filtered and reported.

Is this also in /pdf/?

Look at this:

That's what I typed. Here's the obvious bot's response:

See how this was obviously by a bot? It has literally nothing to do with the album.

Sam pls stop shitposting so hard

delightfully divisive, seymour

Do not sexualize the wall

Here we go.

Rule 34

Probably, or /pdfs/
That huge 5g repo with monthly releases is fairly well stocked.

Cry harder over your rekt anus, faggot.

This post is a bit disingenuous because they're just replacing an existing wall rather than building the great wall. But it's nice to see that they'll get some practice putting in their new wall models. It would be hilarious if they built those two miles, but end up never stopping building until they hit the gulf of Mexico. Imagine the salt from an incognito wall, built with money completely bypassing congress.

All this shilling for a small wall improvement..

trump is a jew though

yep, trump is literally jewish, his mom and dad are jews didn't you know, you can tell by his obvious semetic features, his German heritage is just a ruse, as a matter of fact all Germans are kikes and just faking being German as there is no such thing obviously, it must be true since you keep telling me it is.

He said he's Scottish, even though he isn't. He didn't acknowledge his German ancestry.

Accurate.

I can't ignore those dubs, when the subsequent trips confirm. I also can't comment on Polish ancestry, although I'm 100% Western Europe with no kike included. It does gladden my heart to know that Poland has active NatSoc Aryan brothers.

Hey everybody, look this faggot try and blend in.

Go neck yourself, Queer.

Where from?

His mother was born on an island in Scotland, so yes, he is Scottish.

Been dreaming of this myself. A volunteer army of a million burgers in caravans of pickup trucks and winnebagos hand digging the trenches. With the ground already prepped the wall would actually go up in weeks.

Can I get paid to spam Trump pictures too?

Just keep building, fuck CA courts.
Let's see who's cops win the firefights.

So easy to spot you trash.
Fuck Republican fuck Democrat
3rd option end the usury and rise up to end the destruction of our people.

Brother, if I, and others like me, can influence the decision (and a LOT of normies are sick of war, right now), you will never see U.S. troops or aircraft anywhere near your property.

The Jew shekel can buy traitor-politicians, but hundreds of millions of pissed-off voters can purge those traitors from their cushy, phony-baloney jobs. And, if that happens, even the Jew starts to sweat, because they have no idea who we'll replace them with.

Took that directly from Donald Trump.

Trump's mother was a Scottish immigrant to the U.S., and his father was either Dutch or German heritage (don't recall), born in NYC.

I'm fucking loving it.

Who gives a shit? All of his descendants are kikes.

yep, being a kike is contagious, its totally not genetic.

Dr Wickstrom, is this you? Obadiah's Judgement is coming. Praise Yahweh.

Come come, very important thread.

IMPEACH
ONE TERM PRESIDENT
VOTE FOR……………………………….. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR….. VOTE FOR WHITE NATIONALISTS
who? idk Back to reddit, putinbots!

wew

Say it with me.
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

unfortunately I am going to have to agree that you do have to go back.

Shills BTFO.

Image is a 234X215 jpg.

Just stop with these triggering memes, okay? Mods, please remove them all, I am offended! No, i'm not a disgusting-looking incel mongrel, i'm 100% White, I promise!

The border wall will be completed in 5 years.

reread the article again illiterate shits, jesus christ its irritating.
you are the third person that seems to intentionally ignore that line.

Anyone know if these guys are available for the wall contract?

And have they extended it to that degree? I have heard too many big promises with zero delivery to take this bullshit at face value any longer. And anyone paying attention should be aware that expecting "no legal challenges" is purely naive when from day fucking one there has been nothing but legal challenges from activist judges who don't even have the power to make such rulings yet do so regardless.

idk, as this was the first fucking time its been reported on since they finalized their decision on the design.

I'm becoming fairly convinced that these threads, which at first glance give the appearance of white-pilling, are actually demoralization threads using deliberate wishful misinterpretations and exaggerations to over-promise before anything has actually been done at all. So sue me if I'm not on board with dubious hype.

I have seen the design they've picked. It's impressive, but would be moreso if it was put to actual use instead of just standing among some prototypes or replacing a small section of existing border wall which barely puts a microscopic dent in the sheer scope of the overall project.

or you know, you could be fucking patient and stop being negative about everything assuming its bad news. Even a small start to a wall is better then 0 start. Be happy for once, this is the first report of anything about the wall in a while and since prototyping seems to be over it seems like they are getting serious about construction now.

You know what, I feel slightly but measurably more smug today.

Someone get this niggerfagget a bottle of whites. He's on a blackpill OD

KEEP AT IT LADS!
SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE

BUILD THE WALL

I'm surprised they're choosing now to start, they usually shut up and fade into the background when Trump starts winning then crop up a day or two later hoping we forgot.

FUCK YEAH

It just goes to show how bootyblasted (((they))) are.

Imagine being this ass red butt mad about an election you lost over a year ago.
I dont think even the KKK was as mad that a mulatto nigger kang obama won in 2008 AND in 2012 as these anti-"drumpf" creatures.

But Jews aren't white.

AFAIK the big issue with building wall is land. Namely, land that the gov doesn’t own yet. I heard they are expediting eminent domain requests, but it’s slow going even when expedited.

However this excuse does not pass muster when it comes to land already owned as in everywhere existing fencing exists.

Trump should just send in the Army Corp of Engineers after calling this issue one of national security. Easy peasy. But I think he wants it to last longer so he wants all the land so some kike who comes after can’t just remove it.

Can't you just wall around the nearest public road if there's a land issue?

i miss gundam wing spicer, what's he been up to

Only the best wall for the best cunt.

Zzzzz

wow. talk about D&C bullshit. anyone advocating for White brother wars is either retarded or a shill. (jews are not white, to be clear) brother wars are EXACTLY what the kikes want.
the White American people have been the victims of kikes as much as anyone. they are here, among us, using their crypsis (pretending to be white) to work their evil in secret or from behind a curtain of lies. our enemy is the same (the kikes and the globalists). the American people have been lied to constantly for years. the jews control the entire media, and hollywood, and the tv companies, and many other things. all of which have conspired to blind the White people to the REAL problems (biggest one: the jews). there are encouraging signs that White America is waking up to the jewish enemy (and the brown enemy). we (the White people of the world) must join together and reject the kikes and expel them all from our countries and reestablish White ethnostates for Whites only. it is the only way to stop White genocide and secure a future for White children.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Japs are just Hungarian spawn, you should remember this in the near future.

keek. They don't have the balls to type kike. They never do. The kikes out themselves so easily.

Kike, kike, weasel-like, scheming since a hook-nosed tyke.
Counts his pennies day and night, squeals if one rolls out of sight.
Promotes a thousand societal ills, for which you'll have to foot the bills.
Eventually, in love he falls, and weds a shrew who swipes his balls.
Soon this pair of lying scum will beat their breasts just like a drum.
And lie about the loved ones lost in a myth they call 'The Holocaust'.
Coarse and greedy, pushy and trite,

BEWARE THE JEWISH PARASITE.

Do I pass?

Well done Anonymous

keek
The thing is, a lot of people are addicted to losing. They want to lose. They hate winning, because they're losers, and want to hurt themselves. That's how it is with losers. That's what it means to get tired of winning. People get tired of winning, because really they hate themselves, and are addicted to hurting themselves.

B-
You can do better, see me after class

And yet, I, myself, am not.

In the immediate, we're going to want to upgrade the fence, even as the wall is built. That is, we can build fence way faster than wall. This will upgrade security, in a temporary fashion. :^) butthurt are you, kike fag who sucks cok bwahahaha

That's what Trump's doing. Erecting the wall. Right now.

capped for posterity

you spelled Holla Forums wrong

Please Holla Forums. True love doesn't need walls.

Instead of fixing his country like Trump, Jewdeau has:

This is good news, but it's still not much. We will see how it pans out.

WRONG! Hahaha, joke' on you, it was $10 milion!

GRIND UP THE COMMIE LIBERAL SCUM AND ADD THEIR GORE TO THE CEMENT MIXTURE! ETERNALLY GUARDING THE SOUTHERN BORDER!

are you trying to bring the thing down under its own weight

any wall construction protest streams?

Maybe its time to "insist" that they have a sit in at the border to stop Trump. Call it "cucks belong under concrete trucks".

Mexican here
Finally these sudaca hordes will stop trying to come here to jump over the shitty ass border fence like they do every single day

This is what you could call a masterstroke. Commiefornia is the biggest abuser and supporter of illegal immigration. Let them get boxed in first. Let's see how much things change when the wetbacks can't freely come and go whenever they please.

Here is yours

It's not a proper wall without Trump putting one of his catchphrases on it. I'll actually be a little upset if he doesn't do this or color it gold.

This summarizes Trump's approach to DACA. Just look at it. It's dead.

you should pin your brother on the ground and give him wet-willies/red-bellies/indian-rope-burns/etc until he starts crying

EVEN IF HE'S 40 YEARS OLD

this is high qualty bantz

They're teaching Hasbara how to use GIMP?

GRIND UP THE COMMIE LIBERAL SCUM AND ADD THEIR GORE TO THE CEMENT MIXTURE! ETERNALLY GUARDING THE SOUTHERN BORDER!
Just add their blood to the concrete, it actually makes the mix stronger! patents.google.com/patent/US4203674

Screw it we don’t need the walls, let’s just let them all in

Can’t stop it, so why care about it

hang yourself or we'll do it for you

Do posts lay a foundation for a concrete wall down the line, or is this just fixing what was already there with a superfence until the real wall starts getting built? Just trying to get an idea of what this will look like when finished.

That company doesn't even exist on the list of six that built prototypes. Now would somebody kindly find me a picture of what it will look like because I can't find one anywhere.

I like the 2nd one in from the left. The one with the big, round top. Makes it impossible to get a grappling hook to latch on

Look that company up. There is only 1 employee.

2411 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68105

coastalgrp.net/contact-us-cs.html
Midwest Regional Office
2411 Martha Street
Omaha, NE 68105
Phone: 877-662-4210
Fax: 877-662-4211

Somethings fucky

AHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

holy shit you guys are cucked. (((The wall))) is just another political distraction designed to court low-IQ hillbillies who think a wall will be anything more than a cost-ineffective, empty message to no one

3rd from the left is the selected prototype. Gate like at the bottom for viewing the animals followed by a concrete slab and a rounded top that cannot have a rope attach

I avoided this thread because pic related

That twitter post is sarcasm, user.

Him and aren't even trying to hide it.

Your walls around the Palestinians seem to work pretty well, Moishe. So long as they're vigorously patrolled and monitored a wall is a pretty good deterrent.

But no, it won't work if they just give legal status to any fucking spic who makes it across, like the current system. It's like a survival game show: If you make it past the desert, rattlesnakes, and past the neutered guards who won't actually hurt you -CONGRATULATIONS YOU WIN!

Notice how the shills wait until the mods go on their six-hour breaks to start posting.

Vietnamese are weird.

The clown with the gap shirt is asking for it, give it to him.

Send in the clowns and oven men, they can do it.

Cards Against Humanity bought a dirt lot on the border and put a law firm on retainer who specializes in fighting eminent domain. They plan to make it as long and as expensive as possible for the government while they take in the cuckbux.
They'll probably make out on it too. These are the same people who offered to take five bucks for literally nothing in return, said it was a protest of the commercialism of black Friday, and they still raked in dosh.

How big is the dirt lot? Just build around it, it's not hard.

Really? Sarcasm translates poorly over text.

I assume you mean the blue-topped one, third from the left. That one is probably my favorite as well. Unfortunately, it was designed by (((ELTA North America, Inc.))), an Izreali defense contractor that makes radar equipment.

mfw the most aesthetic of the 8 prototypes was created by kikes

Jews do seem to be pretty good at building walls though
I wonder if they designed any vulnerabilities into their version

They hire western engineers.

You heard him ghosts, the clown wants chaos, he doesn’t give a fuck. Get him out of my colors, or make him earn them.

Ebin. Simbly ebin :DD
Let's see if America can save itself.
And let's see if my country (Germany) follows suit.
Also, testing:
[spoiler]Ich war nie wirklich auf KC,
finde aber die Sprache witzig, ich
höre vielleicht von meiner Seite
nach einiger Zeit auf, wenn es
langweilig und alt wird und ich nicht
mehr drüber schmunzle und mich in
einem Tabu wäge. Die haben aber
ab und zu auch Witziges/"Produktives"
(die Zeitzeugenmemes von Neuer-
dings Bleistiftweise). Nacht.[/spoiler]

Hm… wtf?
Okay, give me a quick rundown on how the wall willl look.
Also, has anyone erected a saltmine as of now?
We need that, it would evev be worth a video something like this imo:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
Well, it won't just be a salt mine, the amounts will be so massive, that it's be more of a quarry tbh.

Ich war nie wirklich auf KC, finde aber die Sprache witzig, ich höre vielleicht von meiner Seite nach einiger Zeit auf, wenn es langweilig und alt wird und ich nicht mehr drüber schmunzle und mich in einem Tabu wäge. Die haben aber ab und zu auch Witziges/"Produktives" (die Zeitzeugenmemes von Neuerdings Bleistiftweise). Nacht.

More ahestetics, more shekels user.

They'll make it out of cardboard

I thought those ones were the ugliest walls
The best ones are pure reinforced concrete (With metal inside instead of out). Only thing they're missing is barbed wire.

They got jewed.
The strip of land that occupies the actual legal border belongs to the federal government and you can't buy it because it's not for sale. If they bought anything, it's land that is adjascent to that.

Well, there are indeed a few construction vehicles at that adress, but it seems somewhat small

a few more on the other side of the road.

Backfired massively on you didn't it?

I feel you, user

definitely not enough for a glorious wall.

I see my infamy is growing.

This. It looks like a shipping container.

The reports all quote Trump saying it will be see thru 'so that nobody gets hit in the head by drugs catapulted over'. There's only one wall with transparent bottom in the prototypes (and it's the best looking).

Don't be surprised by how life like bots can be, user. They are still retarded

Funny you mention that. Polite sage for double-posting.

Now all we need is a massive deportation campaign and an implicitly white baby boom.

are there scanlations for current LoK?

MEME IT!

Wew a whole 2 miles lads, meanwhile your internet is about to be censored to shit by a bipartisan bill and not a peep from Trump.

The sane part of california is trying to separate from the san fransissyco tyranny as we speak and the libtards will do anything to punish (from their point of view) THOSE FUKKING DRUMPF VOTERS I CANT EVEN, so any motion on Trump's part to split the state will be supported by the people within regardless of where they stand on the issue.

Yeah, guess we're going back to the dark ages of before 2015, when everything was so censored. You people are incredibly stupid.

I know, I just wished they called it "Jefferson" instead of New California. This means wonders for us back East, especially if we really built a wall there. Too many fucking Oregon and California plates in my state.

Construction equipment is often leased only when needed, particularly stuff that's large and/or expensive.

RAPID BUILD

If I hadn't drunk all the beer I'd be having one now.

You're behind the curve. There is already a movement for the best part of commiefornia to break away from the degenerates, and we were designing the flags a while ago.

No, I heard about it immediately because I pay attention to the state my mother lives in. She's apart of the half splitting away. But it hasn't happened yet, and California hasn't left yet so meme it!

I want more.

Are we gonna be keeping a body count for the wall?

newfag spotting

Nooooo! Mea creaturas!

My sister in law nearly blew a gasket when I told her Trump was going to win. It wasn't an argument, she was just virtue signalling how she wasn't going to visit the US while he was president. I told her to be ready for a disappointing 8 years.
Then again when I told her the SCOTUS would overturn the muslim ban (the first time), stating it was well within his legal right.
She's now been interned for anxiety issues and an alcohol addiction.
I'm not sure she even knows about the wall yet.

hillarybeattrump.org

there's a site for that

Don’t tell her until it’s finished.

Coat the outside with 'cheese grates
'>11298873

mfw all the libshits around me that tormented me all my life are not the ones getting depression and suicidal and developing problems
mfw the tables have turned and also they are much more mentally weak plus stupid enough to take the kike psychiatric drugs and fluoride and other crap so they destroy themselves
mfw mass liberal genocide and it's all just because of the massive butthurt trump has caused them

That one would be easier to climb over.

I'd like to see close ups of all the wall designs.

I like how the cylinder on top makes it impossible for a hook to get attached.

So it would have to be one of the 4 designs with the cylinder tube on top.

You sure of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=VJLIfcaS70U

They're beautiful!

OK, cool. Who's paying for it?

I am skeptical that Trump is doing anything but cucking anymore.

that said, this whole "who will pay for it" shit has to stop. IT DOES NOT MATTER. even if the US payed out of pocket for the whole thing, we would PROFIT from it hugely once we deported the fucking spics. every illegal immigrant costs the US government thousands of dollars every year for welfare and shit, as well as use of infrastructure and courts and whatever, while paying nowhere near enough taxes to cover the cost. EVERY illegal deported (on average) is a large GAIN for the government finance structure. THE WALL WILL PAY FOR ITSELF.

Ten feet higher.

haha completed 2 sets of reps listening to this, Moon Man is top-tier work out music

Found the best walls video.

BUILD THE WALL

>>>/Trump/

Hey guys I live in Massachusetts USA and I am 17, German, a traditionalist, a white nationalist, believe in gender roles, am opposed to racemixing, and I hate it here. There are no other white nationalists as far as I know. I don't watch television or use any technology except computer and radio. I want to find a husband who is not a degenerate that wants a gook for a wife. If anyone wants to save the white race with me please tell me what sort of man you are and respond to my post here.

What does this have to do with the wall? You havin' a giggle m8?

It's not related but the wall really makes me wish I had a white husband and gives me a lot of hope for the future.

maybe go to a church group, or post in the "questions" thread. stay on topic.

Ah I see, I wish you the best. I'm sure you'll find someone who isn't a total human slug.

I'd delete my posts and repost in the questions thread you mention if that is better place for it. I however can't delete my own posts. If a mod sees this feel free to delete this post you are reading right now, plus and so it doesn't derail the thread.

Oh Canada! Oh Canada!

I am here for you, my children of peace and weed.

What the fuck guys??????

David said he'll dismember me while James Alefantis will make cured sausage out of my shriveled cock cutting it slice by slice to serve as thursday sharepepperoni special to Chelsea Clinton?
This isn't fun anymore!
Now I'm going to have to start looking for a real job

You must accept your place as a surrogate womb for white babies.

if really a girl: you should look for traditionalist men somewhere else than on Holla Forums to be frank

if reality is a thing: fuck off faggot and get back to political discussion

Make your way to East Greenville, go to Schultheis Carriage House Restaurant. I'll be there Mondays through Fridays, 8am to 6pm. Ask for Aldo.

holy shit

That guy sounds so into this. It makes such a refreshing change from the boo-hoo shit we're used to getting from the genocide-press.

heh

These are awesome news. Still, I hope that Trump will still manage to actually make Mexico pay for the wall. That would be the ultimate punch in the balls. Is this still a realistic option or not ? Regardless, building the wall is a process that will create many jobs, reduce illegal immigration progressively and then completely cut it. Very good news

The more I read about Mexico, the more I learn that they will never pay. The government is in such a mess with dealing with the cartels. It’s chaos in Mexico.

No, commiefornia is annexed by mexico, in return for paying for the wall.

Ultimate ultmatum

Not an argument. Blow your fucking brains out.

Nice digits.

People calling others a race traitor when they are advocates of homosexuality and were pro-diversity a short few years ago., and have Hispanic yardworkers cutting their grass everywhere.

The chaos of lying and sheer stupidity.

Are you trying to claim that I support faggots and spics?

Keep outing share blue to the masses as much as possible user. Soon you'll learn to see his frustration. Its kind of a amazing one person can get a small group to accomplish so much, but, as with most untalented organizations his runs almost entirely on formulaic presentation, and automation.

What we haven't been able to figure out is how he goes to the larger message boards and finds out older accounts that have a pattern less history.

His only saving features are his medical issues.

You feel guilty or something?

Answer the question, you fucking yid. You want to give away white land. How are you not a race traitor?

Shareblue is ran by David Brock, that negro is just a frontman that networks the groups together.

I don’t think you should take that sort of tone with me. You only have a part of my story, and some of the information. There is a lot of shit going on here that you’re not privy to.

The alternative is that you could join the chaos as well. Are you interested in experiencing chaos? Would you like a taste of it? If you do, and you survive, I will take you hunting and tell you my story.

Go back to tumblr, you cocksucking bitch.
I couldn't care less about you. You want to give away white land. You are a race traitor and will be hanged with the spics you love so much.
Nah, I'm privy to it. You're a niggerlover. Reported for autistic spam.

LOL does your uniform have a name tape with Velcro on it, or do you pin it on?

Creating videos of shit that never happened isn’t going to do anything.

Thanks, I will

I was being sarcastic, people who talk about just giving away US land for nothing because of memes despite most Whites living there, not all of which are cucked(only the coast) should be fucking gassed.

The left gave the US away in 1933. The Jews stole it’s ability to defend itself in 1913.

implying california is white

Reported for D&C bullshit.

How many times haven't we wished for "the big one"?
or more forest fires?
or for them to secede, so that we could declare open season on them?

Commiefornia is kikes, spics, niggers and and the only white people (((white))) there are race traitor actors who climb down from their ivory tower every so often to tell us mere mortals how to be progressive.

This is what scripted threads look like. If you think 'the shills' (unspecified) are always here fucking shit up left right and centre, petition for new mods. If you dont want to do that, then expect more pointless alt-Holla Forums sticky threads full of fluff and mods shitposting to themselves under multiple useragents/IPs. Do not engage the dialectic of this thread: the projecting kikes are just here to project their partizan confirmation bias onto people that regularly lurk for discussion of the JP. Notice how conveniently easy it is to get banned for talking about anything relevant to the JP history/aryan history, and the incessant enabling on all other fronts? This is a Holla Forums worldview we are being washed over with by jim, ron, berkay, and the various non-white civnat/alt-right mossad/CIA shills. Beware of "shill salt farming", you may very well be participating in jewish infighting or deliberate mod damage control.

Dear actual shills, for kushner/adelson/rothschild/cohn (Mossad): Your dialectic is weakening as we are not hispanic/leftypol kikes. You are alienating yourselves from everyone here with your blatant projecting of your compromized, anti-jew pro-rothschild/israel alt kike worldview. Stop projecting this Wall concept onto Holla Forums as if we are a bunch of alt kike newfag numale untermenschen jumping up and down like it's still nov '16 - just go back to Israel where your big fence Wall has already been established, where you hump the air in front of your Wailing Wall. That, or get good and stop hamrolling around like a cadre of retards and come up with a better dialectic to convince Holla Forums to join mossad.

Bruder, forget this tabloid of jew-engineered stupidity, and transcend into the reading and learning phase of your life. Vomit out the poison of this anti-jew pro-zionist astroturf that the mods have internalized and projected forth onto you. Just be anti-jew because they are mortified by goys who reject the khazaria theory and know what they are, historically and epistomologically. Be ready for thermonuclear war with the arabs if you are burgerian, because that is AIPAC and lord Jacob's main trump card once we start mobilizing fellow gentiles. This place is a shell, and I made >>>/zundel/ to ease our pain. Fuck you Imkampfy, delete me all you want you dirty semite - you just sabotage years of planning to destroy natsoc chanology with your anti-white autism haha.

I love you all, anons. Keep trolling this dirty roach, it is an amazingly hilarious source of entertainment and insight on jewish behaviour.

Berkay you BTFO desert rat: skull some afri-cola and parkour off a bridge into a freeway. Nobody wants your shitty alt-Holla Forums knockoff culture, and nobody here is stupid enough to ingest your anti-aryan rhetoric. Jim, kill your retarded Goldwater project and bite down on the cyanide capsule they put in your mouth already.

Not to mention admitting they're underage

30 years too late and with tens of millions of spics here to stay legally. Who cares.

Don't forget to mention how it literally got 10 feet higher.

Are they really going to use the Patriot Act to keep dangerous spics out?
Using the kikes own laws against them.

Theres a place you belong and lets just say I am far too polite to mention where that is. Keep going and the tides of society will soon drag you kicking and screaming into that place. I will have my popcorn ready.
C O M F Y

I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS ISN;T JUST BULLSHIT TO TRY TO GET VOTERS OUT FOR THE MIDTERM ELECTIONS…I BELIEVE HE WANTS IT DONE HIMSELF, BUT HIS UNDOING HAS BEEN THAT CUNT DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND,

If you didn;t grow up in NYC with Trupm on front pages of tabloids each day, you'll have a harder time understanding him. Lots of them have been scrubbed, but on torrents you an still find trump appearances on the jew swine howard stern and learn a lot about him.

example- Trump wanted his daughter to marry tom brady and said as much publically on jew swine stern. You can hear him rate various celebrity whores from1-10. All kinds of shit. Worth looking. Even a fight with a NY POst Columnist AJ Benza over some mulattoo playboy playmate both were fucking. Trump was such an obnoxious guest, I usually changed the station when he was on.

If you haven't heard them know and want to learn about Trump, I think jewtube has scrubbed them all but look for a torrent….

It's going to be halfway done by the end of this administration, this way Trump ensures the next win.

Builder here, do you know what 10ft looks like? Also, you can make the piece of shit as best as you can, but kikes will continue to let mexicunts into your country and eventually when that stops martial law will be declared in the south and you alt-Holla Forums burgers will cry to grand marshall trump for mercy as youre getting hurricane katrina'd.

So now you guys are going with "the wall doesn't matter"? That's funny because just last week it was "the wall will never happen".

Oh look another (1) projecting more alt kike bullshit onto my opinion about The Wall™. How does it feel to be a zog shill with no future prospects outside of what mossad/cianiggers will allow?

Oh look another (1) projecting more alt kike bullshit onto my opinion about The Wall™. How does it feel to be a zog shill with no future prospects outside of what mossad/cianiggers will allow?

I love how the wall samples are being called the wall, and for extra esoteric memeing they had them shaped like muh dicks just to subconsciously fuck with idiots like you..

= sucking off jim then falling asleep behind him on the tiles…

Racebaiting zionist cunts have to create this kind of dialect to D&C burgers. Maybe if the jew shills knew burger history, and how the south fell to frankist kikes, they wouldnt be jew shills, but I guess the mods know everything there is to know in this world…

What the fuck are we still doing on 8ch.net? Where do we go? Im sick of some cadre of non-whites accusing myself and others of being a nigger or working for niggers. Veritas Omnia Vincit, cunt.

archive.is/oPzf9

Bmp.exe

No, only the Socal cities and the Bay area need to be walled off and only temporarily until we reconquer it.

Die.

>the only white people (((white))) there are race traitor actors who climb down from their ivory tower every so often to tell us mere mortals how to be progressive.
How much are you paid to lie like this faggot? Take one fucking look at a county voting map, the countryside is red and trying to flee the Urbanites.

Filtered for anti wall shilling.

Feels good man

Damn right. Benched 110 kg while listening to this.

I really miss redpanels. What made him quit again?

I recommend chemical toxins. It will clear out a city easily, so we won't have to risk white lives clearing out each skyscraper and sewer. The gas will naturally disperse after a brief amount of time.

If dubs wall will get finished before 2020

True globalism compassion in all thy non-gender-binaries command.

Go back to Israel, your wall was built years ago.

Another user put the idea in my head that we should throw niggers into the shitter shafts they created in elevator shafts. This being an epidemic in South Africa in particular. Then just fucking burning the building down.

Yeah, but I really don't want to have to fight through a dangerous, disgusting and disease infested building. You give one of those guys a gun and he can murder 3 of us by himself. Plus, using chemical weapons means we can say we gassed them.

Attached: bricksandmortar.jpg (960x540, 126.77K)

bump

Attached: GraveQuestionableAsianlion-size_restricted.gif (854x570 602.16 KB, 91.65K)

Attached: image-02_1.jpg (1234x646 56.23 KB, 237.16K)

That last picture is really great. What a great fucking picture. Props to the camera guy who took that picture because it's great.

where is the funding set aside for this wall?

bump