MUh Tula toli = new lolocaust

If anyone haven’t noticed. Leftist media are starting to demand ((military)) intervention in Burma. We will probably a bombing campaign against Burma like what happen with the serbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tula_Toli_massacre
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152039/Survivors-reveal-hell-Myanmars-Rohingya-purge.html
archive.fo/Cm5DV
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152039/Survivors-reveal-hell-Myanmars-Rohingya-purge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That doesn’t sound suspicious or fake at all. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tula_Toli_massacre

Anyone else having issues with archive? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152039/Survivors-reveal-hell-Myanmars-Rohingya-purge.html

Yes it broken today.

Kike free first post. Wear your sandals, hot climate in Burma.
Dubs demand your attention!

Is it being censored?

Reported for not even remotely comprehending what you're saying.

Long story short. For poor people that survived a massacre. They look strangely well feed and healthy.

There is no doubt in my mind that the west wants in so it can surround China. Also it gives them two points of landing, the first being Korea.

I'm actually a Buddhist of their same tradition and I'm also familiar with Myanmar and Burmese history. If you think Vietnam was fucking brutal go watch Bang Rajan and learn about how 1 village held off an entire empire for 3 months.

Tula toli doesn’t make sense. Those rape victim calms soldiers raped them for 6 hours. Yet the massacre supposedly happed quickly. The story keep on changing to make it more shocking

Yeah sorry. Ive been sleep deprived. Too much to study lately. Sage for me being a faggot.

sounds like surplus holohoax fan fiction

It’s holohoax fan fiction with plot holes at that

Why would a state sponsored ethnic cleansing allow them to get treatment at hospital? Plus she would’ve had a miscarriage long before she made to the hospital

How did she get to the hospital? Who took her? They don't have ambulances or flight for life in the boonies.

I like to know how she still fat after all those injuries? Look up stories on the so called Tula toli massacre. They don’t add up. But why the mainstream pushing the narrative? To make Muslims look good? NATO in Burma?

Honestly probably because the US would ally with India in a scenario where war with China happens. So invading Burma gets them another attack vector from the PI.

it's going to be another United States of israel's 'operation serbia'

Honestly. Tula toli Should’ve been exposed by Holla Forums sooner. It gonna be Serbia 2.0

Europe will be flooded with more refugees because of this. Just watch

Time to global report. inter-board raids were supposed to be non-kosher after all.

archive.fo/Cm5DV
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152039/Survivors-reveal-hell-Myanmars-Rohingya-purge.html

The real truth here is that Burma isn't lining up reliably with Washington against China so it is time to find something to proxy them with.

Thank you

This is unlikely, IMO. They're more likely to get shipped back to Bangladesh or to Malaysia to be with the rest of their faith.

And we have a bingo. The response will be that the military's restrictions on on governance will become more strict and Burmese will remove more kebab.

They have been trying to get the public to care about Malaysia and Burma for a year now. They are really trying to push this conflict on us.

Thats the plot to the last rambo movie.