Ladies and gentleman, CPY does it again

Ladies and gentleman, CPY does it again

Deus Ex Mankind Divided is cracked.

NFO x.layer13.net/rls?id=7566379#nfo4233441

Crack is being uploaded

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/337000
publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
rarbg.to/torrent/8hjcb3g
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16340019/Deus_Ex_Mankind_Divided-CPY
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16340513/Deus_Ex_Mankind_Divided-CPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So?

Kudos to them, I just wish that any one of these games wasn't shit.

As if I want to play this garbage.

Happy that it got cracked just to stick it to them, but I have no real interest in playing this.

The electronic jew fears the Italian
Does anyone know how this Dude Sex is? IT's good? Propaganda?

It's not bad. Mechanicaly it's better than HR, unfortunately story-wise it's severely lacking.

It's shit.

Yup.

Human Revolution is better. Any user who hasn't played either should just get HR

It is.

That's not really saying much since HR plays like watered down piss. I'll just go back and replay the original once GMDX 9.0 comes out in December.

Good lad, enjoy new spider ceiling bots.

No.

Well fug.
Still happy Denuvo got fucked. Going to stick with the classic Deus Ex.

steamspy.com/app/337000
Ever normalfags don't want it.

Go look up the GMDX mod, it breathes some much needed fresh air into the classic.

About time.
Too bad I'm already playing dishonored 2

Man, most new video games are so shit nowadays that I don't even want to play them for free just to see how shitty they are.

Is this the rock bottom? How lower can we get?

Can't argue with those trips. Seems fucking nice

There is no limit

I hope they crack that Sherlock Holmes game soon.

It's more a middle finger to Denuvo than anything else.

It's true though that muslim extremists probably wouldn't be huge into augmentation and the use of it in an attack would probably mean they weren't involved.

It's like if someone stole a shipment of bacon, you can't blame ISIS for that.

Why do you ask questions you won't like the answers to anyway?

Watch me.

You operate under a false premise. We've seen time and again with mudshit terrorist that they will indulge themselves on prostitutes, alcohol, drugs and any other vice they fancy before committing themselves to their suicide run because they "know" all their past sins will be forgiven because of their martyrdom.

The Nice trucker ate pork, drank alcohol, fucked whores, the Orlando shooter was a butt pirate, etc. Basically, they will do whatever they have/want to because of the idea that their sins will be forgiven. The game featuring faulty logic does not surprise me, since a dumb white cunt wrote it.

They've got the same strictures on martyrdom as most militant religions: die for the cause and all lawbreaking, even in the death itself, is wiped clean.

Most muslims are. publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/

True only Jews are evil enough to steal beacon.

reported for piracy

mods are even too incompetent to remove 4am threads

You're talking about individuals here, the attack they're talking about was by an all augmented attack force.

That doesn't mean they're going to disregard all
their made up rules because blowing themselves up = slate wiped clean. Also what happens if they augment themselves and they die from a heart attack? Oh shit that guy goes to whatever islamic hell is because he didn't get the chance to suicide bomb a crowd of people and make his augments ok.

Please Todd, tell me you can shoot her in the face in-game. I don't care if it is one of your sweet little lies, I just want to decorate that bar with her brain matter.

What games are left uncracked?

Hasn't been updated for Deus Ex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

warhammer totalwar

I still don't want it.

KEK WILLS IT

oh I didn't release God Eater was cracked. definitely gonna give it a try.

I am also waiting for hitman now.

Hitman might take a long time since it has always online besides denuvo.

Thank you for hammering in that no denuvo games are worth pirating, todd.

rarbg.to/torrent/8hjcb3g

Jesus Fuck

nvm then

yfw the size is a better anti piracy than denuvo

Jesus Christ…

Denuvo isn't why Dishonored 2 is bad though.

No denuvo game is bad because of denuvo. Yet they're all bad.

I was wondering why I couldn't find a cracked version of the game… freaking denuvo. Good effort, CPY.

Cool I guess. MD wasn't very good though right?

Jumping fuck. Don't know if I'll even bother.

The great thing about San Fran is that all the scum will have nowhere to flee too once you establish a proper siege. Block off the main bridges and have a few warships off the coast and you're basically set.

No AAA game this year has been good aside from Dork Souls 3.
Thankfully most have sold like shit.

I'm waiting for tentancle-hand holding.

There are people that do repacks, like FitGirl. Maybe they'll get it down to size fairly soon. Besides, most of the size is probably uncompressed bull and voice files to begin with.

The problem is not merely if the game's are good or not, but that we have to wait till all the DLC is out before modern games are complete. We keep getting very barebone games that later on feel more complete. The Director's Cut for DXHR, for example, does a lot in that regard, for all its flaws.

more?

Homosexuality is massively prevalent among ISIS too

Currently at "mixed" Steam reviews, which is where you get that even normalfags start to wake up.

But I don't even pirate such garbage.
Is there still no good game with denuvo in it?

Only AAA games that have been clear successes have been Overbotch and Battlefield Juan besides fucking Sports shit.

EA sports games of course
Anything non EA sports sells like shit because normalfags and FIFA kikery.
God I fucking hate sports turning into a fucking business.
Its retarded as shit when you really think about it.

As if there was a fem version

Its a definition
Not a specification

I liked MGSV.

No

Untrue, their little law books allow everything and nothing, as long as it benefits them. It is the most pretentious religion I can think of.

Pretty much this, and if I hear a female voice of an npc say "I need to get home to my wife" one more time I'm going to scream.

Yet there's women in hijab's (bless you firefox spell check for not knowing hijab) with augments in the prayer position on the streets.

The worse thing is how strained the anti-aug is racism metaphor is, when augs are straight up replaceable with gun rights. Such wasted potential for BLM relevance that blew up in their faces. It drives me as mad as gays in mass effect when they already had an entire race of blue sexual weirdos, but we all know the point was to hide behind gays for the inevitable criticism that was coming.

pirated?

Relevant thread, user
>>>/k/440637

I bet you bought demo of a demo too.

Why would anyone pirate this tho?

Muslim terrorist cells do not give a fuck, and will deliberately go through suicide attacks instead. And even if they don't kamikaze they can and will use any readily available fancy tech they can scrounge up because they're murder cult hypocrites. Culling and killing infidels with "haram" means is not only halal but tricking and outright lieing to anyone that isn't a muslim even about the Quran is perfectly a-okay. Then there is the fact you don't know fuck all of why Cybernetics would be haram, it would be due to the technicality that it is sculpting in the image of a human anty robot that isn't human or animal shaped is perfectly halal.

Tell me this is an edit please lie if necessary

Kojimadrones never fail to amuse

*Oh right I forgot to also point out that cybernetics is because of this "changing the appearance of yourself as god intended" thing too, if the modification doesn't change your appearance it would actually be fine.

I doubt even the crackers want to play this pile of shit. but it seems like the "Crack Denovo" game is pretty fun for people with the relevant skills

Look closely.

8 vagainas
maybe more

Uhh, so this is the unrar ISO: thepiratebay.org/torrent/16340019/Deus_Ex_Mankind_Divided-CPY and this one in compressed: thepiratebay.org/torrent/16340513/Deus_Ex_Mankind_Divided-CPY
but there's still no repack, i'd really like on that cuts away languages/compresses audio and shit like that.

I think it would be cheaper to sink California into the sea actually. Better for the gene pool too.

77GB? Are you fucking kidding me with that shit? Is it "uncompressed audio" again?

it's another anti piracy strategy

BRILLIANT

I think it has more to do with "optimizing" loading times on shit console hardware.

ya not gonna download till i see those extra taco languages cut out
couple years back this would of been hard as hell to download cause usage shit isps force on people was only at 200gb a month and that was already getting mostly used

No idea about loading times, but there's also a slightly higher strain in the CPU with compressed audio. For decent PCs is negligible, but with the limited power of current gen consoles it might be somewhat justifiable.

All that said, the PC release should still have compressed assets as they're almost all digital distribution, while consoles have optical discs.

I don't have cap and my speed is decent, but even then i have to agree, there's no way im wasting that much space for a single game, specially with the inevitable repack coming soon.

Holy shit theaters must be authoritarian.

I never encountered this scene when I played through, and I'm pretty sure I didn't skip anything. Pretty sure it's bollocks.

Next you're going to tell me "muh friend"

Nice obi

now that denuvo games are falling down…

any news on just cause 3 ?

Hope SE burns

Still don't want it.

I don't know how replaceable the Aug argument is with guns rights. Guns don't help you walk or are a good replacement for a hand.

Surprised it got cracked so quickly. Must mean Denuvo is gone for good, and that the people cracking it know all of its ins and outs no matter the version of Denuvo used.

Suicide is also haram.

martyrdom isn't considered suicide in jihad

I just want them to crack Batman: Arkham Knight GOTY, so I don't have to splash a hundred dollars on trying that shit.

Also, which torrent sites are good nowadays? KAT is fucked, TPB usually doesn't have the torrents, or the ones they do have 0 seeds, and 1337x is mostly movies and TV.

Assuming we define martyrdom as "dying in the process of fighting infidels", not "blow yourself up to kill some infidels and probably some innocents too as a side effect".

The latter is most certainly considered suicide.

Wait, you guys actually believe the Nice and Orlando patsies were for real?

I bet the game does very little with the setting, since 2029 is the year JC Denton is supposed to be born and there's lots of other plot points to go make good use of.

It's crazy to think that anyone in this thread would write a better story than the people being paid lots and lots of money for it.

Time for us to start our own game development community.

Polite sage.

Not really, I have a hunch that once a certain point of achievement is gained it is more likely that fatgue/ lazyness (due to constant success) and that one has writtern themselves into a corner set in. See the end of most trilogies.
You do realise that >>>/agdg/ exists?

I don't know why I'm spending twenty hours to download this so I can spend twenty minutes playing it and then uninstall it

The writing is pretty retarded (they shoved in their political message everywhere they could, even where it doesn't make any sense), but the actual gameplay isn't too bad.

Is it at least somewhat tolerable if I go into the game with the mindset of having to hate every character in it?

wew

Why do I recognize this series of words? Is it referencing something?

There are no more, and there never will be.

I just did, you suck at exploring.

It's better than racism since being a nigger is not a choice. It's the argument over whether law abiding citizens should be able to own something that can kill you. The people in Utelek are those who refuse the chip to shut down your active augs, like possibly yourself in the first game if you didn't smell the upgrade chip doublecross coming. They specifically mention the chip by name but it eludes me now.

Can we all agree that Human Revolution is better?

No, I'm still downloading the game since it released on TPB and not done. And no that is not because of my internet speed, the torrent has been under 512kbps since then.

for what purpose?

To shut up mouthbreathers (such as yourself given your downvote) and to feast in their salty tears now that they wont get to post another AAAAAAA+ GAME UNCRACKABLE PIRATES BTFO. Until such time they find another mediocre game to rally behind at least.

Martyrdom is essentially a "get out of jail for free" card in Islam. Due to the fact that it guarantees paradise, they will start doing whatever the fuck they want prior to the attempt, which is why the hijackers during 9/11 went out for cocaine and strippers before the attack. It is also why the Orlando shooting happened, fags by default go to hell so he did the one thing that would guarantee him a trip to paradise.

There's nothing wrong with that discussion he's ruling out the fact that Muslims aren't the derrorists they're going after.

hmmm..

Actually there is because Islam is much more reliant on "the ends justify the means" than most other religions. For example the Quran states that prisoners of war should not be harmed, which seems to be more of a suggestion than an actual rule considering the fact that both Muhammad and a lot of Islamic terrorist groups generally ignore it.

This wouldn't necessarily be a bad jumping off point for a conversation, they could have some back and forth about how black and white this thinking is, to what degree a group can bend the rules (for individuals or for organized efforts) before they lose legitimacy, and so on. The problem is that much of the writing in this game has these one sided conversations that don't feel real at all because they're just jensen steamrolling people like his social aug is permanently stuck on ON. There's another one where he basically tells a guy we shouldn't cure mental illness with augs because the world needs diversity, and somehow doesn't get called out on the fact that he hasn't given up his augmented arms and legs to make the world a little more diverse.
Contrast this to the arguments about democracy and surveillance with morpheus in deus ex 1 where there's an actual back and forth with more or less valid points being made. Same could have been done here and been used to flesh out the world and the characters, it just wasn't.

I never asked for this.

VERY fat hooker smoking at incredible hihg speed

Holla Forums: "wow what a shit game i'd never buy that. wait i can pirate it? gimme that sweet diarrhea sauce in my mouth!"
im disappointed in both the state of vidya and people who play them

to pretend like your sticking it to the man after all the games initial sales(the grand majority of every games profit) have been made

looks like a left4dead boomer, seriously like dead, zombie skin. Although maybe it really is just the lighting, awkward angles in-game etc that causes this

You've gotten old and forgetful. Some of us have not lost that appetite to play games and some of you have. You might actually like to go outside more than be inside now. Food for thought.

I thought it was Left 4 Dead before I clicked it.

The torrent is such a shit. The seeders are fucking awful.

No