Wtf i'm an ancap now

wtf i'm an ancap now

Other urls found in this thread:

theconjurehouse.com/2016/11/18/the-stirner-wasnt-a-capitalist-you-fucking-idiot-cheat-sheet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_market_anarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"If labour becomes free, the state is lost."

You were saying?

t. Never read Stirner

but under ancapistan labour is free, you have the free choice to choose your employer, which is literally all there is to freedom .

theconjurehouse.com/2016/11/18/the-stirner-wasnt-a-capitalist-you-fucking-idiot-cheat-sheet/

That doesn't sound reductionist at all.

Stirner would take a fat dump on the NAP

I don't get it.
Which one are you?

You're autism is showing. It was a joke.

Autonomy though.

Sounds like you need to read it again.

If I was looking to fix capitalism, then I'd turn to the mutts.
I am not looking to fix capitalism.

So mutualist?

Sort of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_market_anarchism

My boiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Yes, Max "Private property is not real" Stirner was the first proto-ancap, and the best ancap philosopher after philosopher Ayn Rand

This is a troll post you fools

my property is real though

The only property that I consider to be yours it's what I decide to be your property.

autonomy is not as good as sovereignty

Nah he just lives in Iowa

klol

unless you're inbred, your ancestry is more peasantry

Nice fake story. Or are you from eastern Europe and forgot to turn off your proxy?

What matters is what they do once Trump gets into office

I've got no problem with this as long as they stick to the Trump program

We will have to wait to see how this plays out

Fuck climate and the environment. Recycling is fucking useless in my state. Solar panels on houses and nuclear power plants are the future.

kek and trump alliance don't fuck with it, meme magic will fuck you up

you sound like a typical violent nigger with no impulse control and a healthy dose of self obsession

Absolute bullshit: The Post.
Come on, you aren't even trying.

If it was me I would have let her for bankrupt.

All those amputees and PTSD cases get really expensive

The US government is not one person. It is a complex structure of different organizations. As a whole, it moves aimlessly.

They'll choose western-action if that's what's available to them, you stupid pog.

coffee in your ass must make you woke as fuck

Stirner said property RIGHTS were not real, but in the same vein he also rejected commies retarded idea of "public ownership".

How the fuck can two or more people "own" the same object in Stirner's framework? They can't.

You lost if you thought trump was actually going to help you instead of appealing to your identity politics. Unless your 500,000 plus, then you're just voting in you own best interests.

I dont care about my property considerations

i would also like to say that stirrners ideas is closer with mutualism and anarcho sydicalism

"Well from what have I observed Max Stirner's political positions, he sometimes changes his position based on the situation. He'll sometimes be an individualist when he can handle it alone, he'll sometimes be a mutualist when he needs help and money, or hell sometimes be a syndicalist when he needs help but not the money. I find his political shifts based on certain situations to be rational. So yes Stirner is technically an anarcho-syndicalist."