Nazbols support a muslim fundamentalist who funded groups to fight against the Soviets and allied with the USA

Meh. At least they aren't North Korea tier stupid.

STATISTS:
NO SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG

nazbols and tankies need to be purged

Look up the book: The Bolsheviks and Islam.

All your answers are in there.

Spectral-syncretic politics aka synpol is snowflake bullshit.

If it ain't left, it ain't right.

Purge.

but they support North Korea too

A good amount nazbols consider Juche to be similar to National Bolshevism.

I've never met any of those, but I guess it makes sense.

If Hitler was taken out and replaced with Goebbels then this pic would be perfection. Also add Ceaușescu and Gaddafi

Apologize for Asser not being strong enough.

stop defending retards you retard

French Nazbols

I genuinely lose my shit whenever I see that picture.

What the fuck is even going on. Mao seems to be giving Hitler a pep talk while Stalin tries to draw attention to himself. Kim's looking a little loss and Pol Pot looks like Jack from the photo from the ending of the Shining.

in nazbol Hitler, Mao and their m8s are alive tbh

Juche is pretty internationalist.

kek Ceaușescu. That idiot who lived a king's life while romanian people were wallow in utter misery.
Then he had a brilliand idea! He decided that Romanian TV should broadcast the american famous soap opera "Dallas" so romanians could see "how corrupt americans are". It went the other way…people were mad because they found out all the useless shit they could own, despite not even having basic needs.
A few years later Mr Ceaușescu and his wife were killed live on television.

It's funny how Caesecu was only overthrown once Romania paid off those IMF loans.

It was pretty shameless of him to sing the international as he was being executed.

DELET THIS

because he worked for exxon. People forget trump was fucking rich as well.

I already saged it

What do you mean powerless?
They control the entire rest of the government.

Oh you mean actual critical evaluation this time?
Yep, as with the past decade, Republicans have control save for the 2009 -2010 session.
and before that.
You know, I'd rather very much say that its Republicans controlling Congress that are the issue rather than Democrats.

how can we know?
i hope i'm a husbando