Designs and What They're Based off

This guy is based on a Golem, Golems are made by a magic rabbi to protect Jews from anti-semites. Not kidding.

What are some weird designs or backstories from characters you've encountered?

what fucking cave have you been living in for the last few centuries

No cave. Nor the golem at all, it's just weird to make a Pokémon that is a literal Jew protector.

Then again, it's been here since gen one.

have you ever played a videogame other than pokemon, ever?

Have you?

You clearly don't know how that story ends

Everyone knows what a golem is you sperg.

Reminder that Yaweh abandoned the Jewish people (Golems) in 160 A.C

Tell me more. Did the Golems become stronk independent rock monsters who don't need no Jew?

Quit acting retarded, some people don't know the creation, just the being itself.

Aren't those the pedo symbols Holla Forums found recently?!?!?!?!?!!

Shit way to start the thread

Golems are common in Japanese RPGs because westaboos. That's the only reason why.
The Golem of Prague is the story you're referring to, and it ends with the Golem going on a mass-murdering spree because they jewed it out of its day off.
Very little actual Kabbalah connection.

Easter Island statues, after Nosepass there wasn't much to go on. Pretty funny that it controls 'mini-noses', though.

Racial stereotype at worst, Japanese folklore at best. Nothing special.

DON'T

the worst thing is now Holla Forums has learnt of pretty much old news on pedos they see the symbols everywhere where they arent

No, that's a triangle.

Whoa, so original.

The Regis did it first, and better.

But if that pokemon is based on a golem then what the hell is this supposed to be?

a boulder with arms and a head you dumbass

Pretty sure Golurk is more of a love letter to classic giant robot stuff.

This thread is most likely bait though.

They're common in JRPG's because of DnD.

No its a magnet with a moustache. You fucking retard.

In simple terms

So we're both right.
Then again there's the Daimajin films…

Fabricated based on Terra Cotta Soldier concept mixed with Shinto ascetic tradition.

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

it's more something like this
i'm a pedo

Wrong. His design is clearly from pic related.

I wanna fug Golurk.

I've always thought golems were purely elemental beings that get made by wizards or other powerful entities to protect them or certain shit.

I like this one better.

and so once again the day is saved thanks to the power puff girls

it's clearly from vid related

i dont remember metroid being so round

Can't believe they went this route.

It's tetsujin reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because it's supposed to be a compass. When you look at it from over head the noses point out the four cardinal directions with the magnetized red nose pointing north. The mustache is supposed to be iron filings stuck to it they did the same shit again recently with alolan Geodude

Pic related recent one that made me smile. Racter's drone, Koschei is based on russian Zmiej Kosciej or Kosciej Deathless which was some old immortal wizard who had his soul hidden in remote location, inside a chest or egg - maybe both. Well, I guess he was an inspiration for Lich concept as well.

I only read one legend when I was a kid and it goes like this - rabbi Jehuda made a golem to do some simple task of pouring water. Then he forgot about it but golem, mindless creature he is didn't stop. It flooded city and rabbi deactivated golem.

Interesting fact - traditionally, golems are awaken by writing Emeth (hebr. truth) on their foreheads and are destroyed by simply removing one letter, I don't remember which one, but it supposed to say 'death'

Isn't that the Mexican Ice Cream symbol?

Groudon was based on Behemoth, Kyogre is based on Leviathan, Rayquaaza is based on Ziz. Their story in Judaic texts is basically the same: Ziz is in charge of slapping around Behemoth and Leviathan when they get into pissing contests.

YOU MIRIN' BRO!?

It's both. It's obviously a giant robot, but it's also Ground/Ghost type: an automaton made of clay, imbued with a soul.

As long as we're talking about design inspiration, the beard and mustache is based on Wooly Willy. Also, the thing on its back isn't a magnet; it's a railgun.

That's the traditional western fantasy interpretation, but that concept was derived from Jewish mythology.

Watch DS9. And just think about it.

Send this to 4 fit

What the fuck does Star Trek have to do with Kabbalic lore and/or /m/?

Anyway, going to keep up the pokemon focus with dunsparce, which is based on a weird-ass Jap critter that never moves the same way in any two stories, probably because the people who first came up with the idea were drunk off their asses.

Why are they eternally asshurt over each other?

yes

God i miss /hebe/

Holla Forums is absolutely retarded if they think that any simple shape swirled in on itself isn't going to have been independently created for at least a dozen different purposes/groups.
Hell, a simple swirl is the symbol of Debian, it doesn't mean that both Soul Reaver and the Dreamcast are a Linux conspiracy for having swirls.

oh man, I missed these posts. Any Holla Forums thread this magic incantantion showed up in stopped being shilled immediately, it was eeric.

It reminds me of the hysteria in the 90s with the first generation of pokemon and how some of them had demonic symbols which intended to subconsciouly implant ideas into kids' heads.

Holla Forums will stop being right when its ideas become the establishment.

They will never be right about cute and sexy 2D.

Or is that just D&C?

Explain more, that specific post stopped shills from posting?

It pisses them off because it exposes the key secret of Talmudism, that they no longer worship any deity but themselves and view their whole project to spite God.

This is Nep-Nep, she is based on the Sega Neptune.
Since Sega is retarded, Nep-Nep is a retard as well.

Wait, so the jews hate god and just want to wreck havoc. Am I reading this right?