CNN TOWN HALL FULL with Jake Tapper | Marco Rubio, Dana Loesch Heated Debate with Florida Students

GTFIH

They're really aiming it at kids this time around, brainwashing those future voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180222075902/https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html
archive.fo/AgjXt
twitter.com/CNN/status/966485114925412352
ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-cnn-appears-emailed-pre-scripted-questions-audience-members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 of 10

3 of 10

4 of 10

5 of 10

6 of 10

7 of 10

thanks for the hard work user!

8 of 10

9 out of 10

You're welcome.

10 out of 10

I refuse to believe that Dana Loesch is not ethnically Jewish.

The CNN Commies want your guns. And they will not stop killing children until you hand them ALL over.

So really the blood is on your hands.
Just do what they want and the killing stops.

CITIZEN, WE NEED TO TALK
… about your "rights" and your "freedoms". Things have changed, you know …

A pox on all of them. Are we going to have staged "townhalls" after every staged shooting?

When did they rent the building? Last month?

She's a spanish jew like Nikki Haley. Just look into her insect eyes.

I have looked into her wretched brown eyes, and that's what brings me to the conclusion I expressed, but she has done a very good job to conceal her family history as best she can, at least as regards her father.

Pic related.

Jew.
Owned by Jews. JEWS AND FREE MASONS!
Jew.
Yeah, probably. So long as we have a Jewish media and the 2nd Amendment isn't gone, this is what we can expect.

>going to a pre-made CNN "town hall" (((meeting)))

Reminder:
(((Dana Loesch))) attacked a breast cancer survivor who had her tits surgically removed by called her "flat chested" and when asked to apologize she refused and insulted her again just because the girl was Trump supporter.

Roasties with future back problems and "mature" menopause-approaching granny enablers fuck right off.

Why is this happening? Why are the authorities allowing these children to be ravaged by the media? Where is Sheriff Israel? Why is he not stopping this? It's his JOB to protect the children from a media circus, but instead he's actively promoting and running it. I see CNN headlines as the Sheriff comments to the children THE WORLD IS WATCHING
Sheriff Israel, could you put any more pressure on our CHILDREN?? You're a real scumbag for doing this and should be fired/charged.

As for Holla Forums, watch and see one of (((their))) tricks on how (((they))) make slaves of our children. They get them when they're most vulnerable (intimate shooting/death), imprinting the suggestion (guns are bad) and then causing massive affirmation (world is watching and (((approving))) ). And it's that simple. They just made slaves for life out of these children.

And that, Sheriff Israel, is why you PROTECT children, you fucking son of a bitch cocksucker, and not allow them to be thrown into a media circus. Die in a fire you piece of shit.

"High-test" women are a meme by niggers for niggers. I saw it first flourish on /fit/, and it contained fatties on the verge of obesity 90+% of the time.

t. verified 800+ ng/dl test

They're welcome to come and he them if they dare
I'd wager me and my redneck riwght wing buds are a lot better armed funded trained ambitious/dangerous than this skinny fuck
MOLON LABE

more like verified faggot.

Checked
Timestamp too
You're the kind of man needed for the race war
Recruit more high T men

In the end, both are cool though. It's the "hurr muh huge tits" worship that made me realize this meme is doing more bad than good on people (e.g. gravitating to fatties and infertile MILF women), which is why you see women getting (((breast augmentations))) all the goddamn time. It's fucking sad and sick.

Okay that's enough thread derailing for now.

Jesus, forgot my pic.

At least spoiler that trash man, fuck.
Also pic related.

It seems to be backfiring unbeknownst to (((them))). Shit like this only serves to raise suspicion from the gen z’ers who are already red pulled and divide them away from the blue pilled ones. Most are already level 4 and a sizable portion level 5. Most I’ve seen are either ban not all guns or just completely disagree. Hell, I’ve overheard some of them talk about David Hogg’s crisis acting. Always remember that it is impossible to lower someone’s power level. You can only stop it from growing.

Almost forgot:
Kikes also love to flaunt gargantuan cup sizes as ideal, e.g. "Khazar milkers". So that should get your cranial spaghetti on the go.

low

t.

Listen to that accent. I’ve lived in Florida my whole life and that’s not the sound of a Floridian. It’s the sound of a Yankee. Specifically one from (((New York))).

muh
dik

the khazar milkers thing is one strong element of the jewess role as a biological weapon. filthy shapeshifter genestealing kikes. liking big titties in the context of aryan mate selection is fine though. nothing wrong with being attracted to what will feed the legions that will march out of her womb.

The first step to disabling an enemy's weapon system is acknowledging that it exists.
The second step is understanding its function.
The third step is developing counter-measures.

Ironically, this isn't even about gun control. The leftwads know that gun control is a non-starter in a mid-term election year. All of the Democrats need to pander to voters, and voters love guns, so this weirdly has nothing to do with controlling guns.

What is it really about? That's easy; where are the war protesters? What, no war protests? Why? Oh, right, because Trump hasn't started any wars. He's only cleaning up the Obama messes. Kinda hard to paint Trump as a warmonger when he doesn't start any wars, and the wars all stink like Sultan Nigger. The only way to follow the playbook and paint Trump as a baby killer is to kill a few babies on camera and then throw the guns at Trump's feet.

Yeah, for example Shapiro's sister, that kikess has huge fuckin tits, not that gross looking either, (not attractive tho) but people were raving over her, and that's when it clicked about that phrase "khazar milkers". But I also agree that liking big tits isn't an issue, they are still attractive, regardless, small tits are definitely the best imo.

Weird blog post kinda response but still, I agree, a kike that's a cop, is the worst combo here in the US. That fucking bastard is disgusting, and I hope he gets raped and shot by some niggers. Beside him being a kike, he's a disgrace for a human being (even tho kikes barely deserve that term).

archive.is won't save
web.archive.org/web/20180222075902/https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

archive.fo/AgjXt

Oy vey goy, what a stupid question, only the chosen and important shabbos can have aamed gauds! Just give up yah guns goy, faget about any altoynaatives, that's the only logical way then ya wont have ta warry about guns anymoah.

twitter.com/CNN/status/966485114925412352

I don't think anyone realizes the impact of this.
If Sheriff Israel cared one iota for these children, he would be doing his job and protecting them from the media storm, but no, instead this piece of shit is actively promoting the circus and RUNNING the show.

FIRE SHERIFF ISRAEL

Stop giving them views you dipshits.

He went full fucking tyrant last night. I couldn't believe the shit I heard on that stage from (((him))) and Lubio.

This is a prime example of why we can't abide non-white politicians. These shitskins and kikes have NO regard for inalienable Rights and the other traditions of Western Culture.

CNN HAS BEEN BUSTED BRFORE WITH SCRIPED QUESTIONS
ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-cnn-appears-emailed-pre-scripted-questions-audience-members/

Dana is a kike name, user.

Whose side is Holla Forums being gerrymandered to back, left wing commie jew gun grabbers or right wing zionist jew gun grabbers?

Nimrata "Nikki" Haley is a street shitter my friend.

Dana is Dane fucker. Your kike demons are young compared to our people.

I will add, the Dana is Dane, but this bitch stole it. Danish german Fine Leather? That's just silly.

reminder that nothing good can come from any of this

LOOK AT ME ACCEPT IT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT GUNS
LOOK AT ME AND ACCEPT THE NARRATIVE THAT I'VE PREPARED

Those Cnniggers should argue to ban schools instead. No schools= no school shootings.

Criminally underacknowledged post.

Damn user here's a (you) for pointing out the obvious.
They planned this show.

bump

Maybe later down the line they'll argue schools aren't necessary, only college.

monorail. monorail.

This circus level sideshow doesn't really bother me.. it is bound to happen is this even the worst shit ciann has done?

Honestly if I was a kid at my school and watched people get waxed with ars I would probably hate guns too.

what makes me sad is… there are people who will watch this.. and are so fucking stupid it might actually win them over. Those on the fence people who may not have an issue with the second.. But don't necessarily support it.

The thing we need to recognize is most people don't see through this shit becsuse they are good honest and hardworking. They cannot fathom the government would mow down their own for more power… They can't fathom that the journalists whose job is to inform are actually social engineers

Yet another example of the weak/marginalized being used to strip rights away. Its all machiavelli.. minorities, poor immigrants who Cant defend themselves, the poor weak woman, transgendered, and after the failed sandy hook shit they have re written the script and use high school kids… a perfect mixture of weakness, innocence, and most importantly the ability to speak (unlike the sandy hook kids) and mobilize in to yet another campaign.

Remember when Hussein tried using third graders on stage to appeal to the masses? That shit back fired… this is the new version of that.

These pieces of shit just keep changing the script.

lets ban public schools

Let's ban liberals.

ban Circumcision.

ban jews yall

Yoes dose poor poor mutilated men. Oy Vey it's just like annuda shoah.

Most likely. The whole thing smells staged, shooting and all.

A civil war is brewing, I can feel it.

Try and take them, you kikes.

We should be overtly threatening civil war at this point. These leftists need to start seeing angry white men with guns standing against their shit.

kek

Sage for slightly off topic.

Why are we allowing CNN to call this sideshow a "town hall"? Someone needs to put a stop to this corruption of language. If it involves the whole nation it is not a town meeting in any way.

COOPER IN THE POOPER

You can do more damage with a bow than a fucking airsoft gun.

Let them come for my rifle and shotgun. I'll even save them a seat at my dinner table. Just in case