Classmates get shot up

twitter.com/Emma4Change/status/966335340838621184

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZESW_tvLrbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spoiler that shit, nigger.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZESW_tvLrbk

So. That was a tranny?

No it's a teenage girl with a shaved head.

Imagine the emotional and psychological trauma she must have faced to throw away the only thing that gives her any value: her pussy pass (aka attractiveness). She was probably molested by her uncle or something and dislikes positive attention from men. When young women butcher themselves like this it's a coping mechanism. And all this attention seeking is just a way to fill the void of low self esteem and low self worth. This is all her parent's doing.

Yea and her parents were all Jews doing.

The rhetoric doesnt match the reaction to the response btw. She was clearly instructed to say you dont support your own children if you dont support gun control - a radical stance - but then immediately showed her naivety by overtly thanking the NRA spokeswoman for her response. People who thank the person who answers them for giving a copout like no one should deny you a voice - arent the same people who go around saying if you dont support gun control you dont support your own children.

Or in other words, if she was actually outraged and not a paid shill that response wouldnt have been enough, it would have been met with an angry retort such as "Yea, well giving people a voice isnt going to solve the problem, we need real legal change which you oppose!"
Simple stuff, even from the pro-gun view. This is obvious propaganda and a setup.

FULL TOWN HALL IS HERE ↓

wow, this stupid bitch is really ticking off the lefty checkboxes

I wonder if she claims to be disabled in some way? Probably PTSD from the shooting she wasn't involved in.

Apparently she's going with the bald head and cut off sleeves militant dyke look for her 15 minutes of fame.

Cultural appropriation is ok in the modern day?

kek

Do you guys already called ICE for this beaner?

Virginity auctions are a thing, Emma. Raise money for your gungrabbing cause.

monarch programming gone awry. these people ARE CRISIS ACTORS.

What a disgusting vulture.

I still cannot comprehend how can anyone look at that… thing and assume it is sane or reasonable in any capacity. It looks like a monster. It is a monster, a freak, a clown.

Does it lift weights with its head? It has a neck wider than its head, there's no way that's female.

El Abominacion

Can't wait to see this like cop hang. What an obvious deflection from his department's failures to enforce the law.

Headshaving is worth lots of feminist points. It's a very trendy thing to do. They're also doing it under the false impression that bald girls can't be objectified and fetishised.

I’ll be making some bread today with all the info I’ve gathered about this kike, maybe it’ll lead somewhere because if we take it down it’ll be worse for the kikes than taking down Hoggs.

She's never going to have to work

Look at those schnozes on their handlers