Im jew

im jew

Trumpf and the alt-kike are anti-white ziocuck shills.

redd*t spacing heh

IMPEACH

Is this how your Ukrainian tradition goes? By being a massive faggot?

Just breathe, little cuckling. You'll be okay.
The mean nazis aren't going to find you and make you eat something other than soy.
That is until we come and GET YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We should keep a record of this for reference when dealing with other shills in the future.

>MUUUUUH SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLS

soyald goympf

He's possibly that same faggot who screeches is Hungary, Poland threads. Jealousy runs deep in a Ukrainian mongrel. They are angry at everyone due to their race, country being an absolute sewage.

Poland and Hungary are based, unlike zogald goympf

I bet hes also the Indian who claims to own a toilet but evidence of it. Poo in the loo Pajeet.

NARGLE BLARF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Reported for being a jew and for non-white typing.

reported

>>>/evropean/

Heh.

top heh

Remember when Holla Forumsposting would get you tarred, feathered, and dismembered?

dey good bois who dindu nufffin
spam wuz freespeech

i hate redditors too but please dont post duplicate threads in the catalog. weve got enough meta threads already

kys

Your constant attacks on Ukraine rather than on any individual further proves that you are a jew.
t. Ukrainian.

Kek, seeing you faggots resort to shitting threads up with CP when Anons wouldn't bite on your circular D&C + evasion of actual (ignored) talking points, was the funniest thing I've seen all week.

People from cuckchan really stand out.

Have you forgotten where you are? All kikes are liars and thieves. kys