Can someone tell me why the Japanese like to give robots dicks in video games?

Can someone tell me why the Japanese like to give robots dicks in video games?

I wonder why

DID SOMEONE SAY GIANT ROBOT DICKS

Ok but why robot dicks?

wew

I doubt even the nips could tell you why they do it. They just do.

Uh well maybe the phallic symbolism makes them feel better when it's used as a weapon of mass destruction? It's as if the weaponized genitals are symbolically fucking all the bitches they could never have? I don't know. You got me, user.

You could be on to something.

Where are the robot vaginas, Japan?

posting cutest cockbot

More like why not

Why do Japanese go out of their way to draw the rear exit on animals? They care so much about that bit of anatomical correctness, yet you rarely see genitals unless it's that stupid raccoon legend with the giant testicles. Why? Why so determined to half ass the ass? Why even bother putting that little dot if you're not gonna put any of the other things next to it??

JUST DRAW ME SOME DICK ALREADY

Why do the Japanese do anything?

The answer is always either "Sexual repression" or "Muh honor".

tiny asian peckers

It might just be seen as a normal thing to draw for them

because futa?

Do you think they can feel it?

Japanese sexual repression is a gift to the world.

It's the very thing that lends itself to modest, pure qt 3.14s becoming shameless undignified "pure sluts" and begging to be impregnated by their husbandos.

Same reason why they put them on girls, because dicks are great.

Fuck off.

it's a trap

that pic is actually trap shit.
but they both need to be gassed anyway.

Read, niggas.

that pic is a trap

how did you know faggot?

Because trap fags always post pictures of that one doujin.

here's another example:

I feel like there's an interesting story there user.
Wanna share?

Pregnant robots

Japanese tanuki have disproportionately large scrotums for their body size. In folklore, this gets exaggerated into /d/ tier.

Fucking amazing.

Because the Japanese see some robots as large beasts, or monsters, like a dinosaur, rather than a sleek and human android. The pelvic extrusion paints the robot as more organic and has connotations of reproduction, evolution, sexuality, and possibly being genetically superior to a human. It makes the robot seem more like a threat if it is an alien species rather than just a machine made by humans as a tool.

It's objectively superior than being attracted to inferior women and their venus fly traps.

Through dick, unity, user.

This is why fags will forever have shit taste.

Lesbians have long since realized the superiority of tits and ass.

Because Robots are a man's romance.

Girls can't love machines.