CNN (((Town Hall))) on Guns

They created scripts for children in attendance.

It looks like the kikes are really going all out on (((gun control))). My guess is that there are going to be many more shootings between now and the midterms. The funny thing is, this might actually help get republicans out to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JJcbk#selection-1569.0-1569.153
archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-cnn-appears-emailed-pre-scripted-questions-audience-members/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking fake news.

Kike free first post. Add it to the "CNN is a lying piece of shit" folder.

Absolutely. Trump made the "mistake" of listening to the anti-gun lobby at all. He fed a stray dog biscuits, now it'll hang around and push for more.
If that really was a mistake to begin with. I don't think it was.

Sauce on those faceberg comments?

No clue I don't have faceberg. I've been seeing it posted all over right wing circles though. Thats the kid that was talking smack to Rubio though.

Looks like it got posted again in the David Hogg thread here:

Broward county is a Democractic county and that school seems to be infested with progressives. Starting to think that maybe Cruz got revenge on a bunch of asshole commies. Judging by the parents and survivors, it appears that way.

archive.is/JJcbk#selection-1569.0-1569.153

Rubot was really in the mood to get assfucked when he decided to show up for this. Im so sick of these faggots pretending to represent a group, then acting like a complete bafoon and dropping the ball.

I guess thoughts & prayers aren't good enough for him anymore. It takes a lot of effort to send thoughts & prayers, and this little faggot wants more? Fuck him and the two hairs between his legs. Now I'm not giving you shit!

This. Its not crisis actors, its hard left kids happily slurping CNN cock.

What if they're giving us this little win so we don't push into the false flag narrative any further? Kikes play both sides don't forget

Trump is an idiot for giving these retarded kids and crisis actors legitimacy.

Because there is zero evidence for the "crisis actor" shilling? For starters there are actual bodies this time. And here its kids "fumbling their lines" and not the Coroner getting caught in lies. Nor is there video of people walking in a giant circle from building to building, and all the other crazy shit that happened with Sandy.

Yea, it wasn't the most strategic move.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

Feb 14
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

Feb 15
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

I always assume the CIA niggers run both sides of things and the "crisis actors" thing is mostly a psyop to make people who question the official narrative (that the CIA niggers also run) seem insane. But there's good reason to believe that at least some of these students are plants this time. So not necessarily a fake event, but at least a false flag (as usual) with some actors thrown in to front the media campaign that was obviously ready to go as soon as it happened.

I think the whole "crisis actor" thing appeals most to people who have realized the media lies every time it opens it's kike mouth, and that the governments in the west is somehow involved in these events, but doesn't want to believe that people actually die. I never got that. What's it to CIA niggers to kill some kids?

bumping. We need to raise awareness that school shootings are just preyed upon to push an anti-gun agenda rather than fixing the problem at the core, the fact that this spic was known to the retards at the local police department extremely well and never dealt with.

i wonder if the kikes got extra gun grabby because they fear a purge

No wonder they always say their seniors. So they can list out who can be raped at Pizza Hut after giving their feminism against second admendment speeches.

That was obvious from their delivery, it was done amateurishly. Makes me think of the starting scene in tinker tailor soldier spy where the Hungarian communists botch the operation, and the Russian guy comes out in the middle of the street yelling at them for being so amateurish - in front of the target.
Also his suggestion of using veterans in schools is pretty much the exact same thing I was going around saying. Create a rotating schedule where soldiers in groups of 3-5+ protect every school in the country, maybe 1 day out of the month if need be. It could be an avenue for promotion too. They just sit around on the payroll not deployed as it stands, why not have them in schools. Reserves even.

The problem with Trump is he actually has feels.

He's even got the typical soyboy gapeface look.

Schools don't need armed guards. We need to get rid of the CIA niggers who are shooting up the schools. Also, there were two armed guards on campus at that school, except they mysteriously both got called off campus during the shooting.

FULL TOWN HALL IS HERE

HE MUST DEHUMANIZE HIMSELF AND FACE TO BLOOSHED IMMEDIATELY
Enough with the feels Trump
Drop the hammer
RWDS now

Oh how we think alike
Offensive time commie fucks
Praise Kek
@realDonaldTrump
….If a potential “sicko shooter” knows that a school has a large number of very weapons talented teachers (and others) who will be instantly shooting, the sicko will NEVER attack that school. Cowards won’t go there…problem solved. Must be offensive, defense alone won’t work!
6:05 AM · Feb 22, 2018

He gave them their listening session so he can look like the caring president. He’s not going to ban assault weapons and lost his entire voter base.

I do hope he puts some kind of security measures in schools. The fact that anyone can just walk into a school is pretty alarming. Even hospitals have security. It would be amazing if he could end these school shootings by simple preventative measures and at the same time let people have their guns.

CNN WAS BUSTED WITH SCRIPTED QUESTIONS BEFORE
With rato
ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-cnn-appears-emailed-pre-scripted-questions-audience-members/

This.

What Trump should have done is put the focus on Sheriff Israel and his dereliction of duty for not protecting the children at their most vulnerable time, but instead driving the media circus. Israel is a real piece of shit and should be fired for this.

Why do we even have large schools in this day and age? Let's move into the 21 century, ppl. Kids can easily learn over the internet, either at home or in small, "one room" schools of ~30 kids scattered throughout a neighborhood.

THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX

"Nobody actually died, goyim! Its all fake!"
Its obviously shilling. Hovewer, that little faggot weasel is a prooven activist. So is the half-spic, half-kike female Elliot Rodger.

They're countering this with OMG Trump had 'cue cards' notes at the meeting with the kids.

And OMG we saw a note and '6 - I hear you' which means OMG Trump is a heartless Nazi that needs to be told to listen to traumatised children.

This will be hitting you burgers when you wake up.

he looks like an asshole who would drive someone to shoot up a school

I have it under the name Lugenpresse

Oy vey! There nerve of that goy!

I hope they keep pushing their gun-grabbing agenda, nothing fires up the republican base like threatening to take their firearms.

The dynamics of school shootings are pretty perverse all around.
School shooting -> progs push gun control-> panic buying of guns-> increased profitability for gun manufacturers, retailers also more new gun owners
and around and around it goes

THIS 100%
14/88