I can always tell when a classmate at my college subscribes to fascism

I can always tell when a classmate at my college subscribes to fascism

Here's an example

Fascist or not theres something off about her.

Do you have any weird fascist classmates or colleagues that you know about Holla Forums?

Basically Holla Forums in one person.

I was next to a fat guy the other day on his laptop at campus and he was literally running in Holla Forums in public

He wasn't obese obese or anything, but he wasn't white either, best I can tell his mother was Asian and white and his dad was white. Like a slightly tan fat white guy

It was odd.

???

What's wrong with these things? Seems like a functioning member of society.

That's what's wrong

He was like 50 to 40 pounds overweight. Not upwards of 60. Could have even been 30. There's levels of fat.

Women can't be fascists.

Good joke.

she's probably just autistic

You should ask her out OP; seems like she needs some happiness in her life.

Nobody can really be a fascist because nobody can actually hold up to it's unrealistic static but changing standards

Honestly i wish we could exclude Anarch-fags from the law and just gun them down in the streets, If you don't respect the law you should not be protected by it.

Ignore that faggot. Anarchism is not lawlessness.

Is she cute? :3

redheads are too cute to be fascist

damn….

I don't ever request their help. Do it but it'll be the pigs that get in your way.

No though.

wtf i hate anarchism now

STOP CALLING EVERYTHING FASCISM

fuck off Holla Forums

Correct. Everything is capitalism.

AHHH So you do recongnize all those women waving at Hitler it's just because he was popular and women just follow what's trendy, every single time.

i can't think of any classmates

does that mean its me?

don't tell me what to do that's fascist

this tbh

fuck off to reading books you memelord

>for an ethics paper

tfw no classmates

why does it sound like you're mostly in highschools?
fuck off underage b&

This is a highschool larping club, faggot.

There are unethical laws, though.

They were waving at the leader of their country. They weren't some sort of theorists.

What are "ethical" laws? Any law is a highly efficient killing machine. We decide you're a criminal and our whole machine will hunt you down. Without law such level of organization wouldn't be possible. It is precisely by giving you rights in the first place that we can systematically take them away when we decide that you're a threat to our order and nobody can do anything because our hunters are just executing the law.

this isn't 4chan

I met a kid in high school a few years back and I slowly watched him transition from an unlikable social outcast to a full blown Holla Forumsfaggot to the extent where he drew le happy merchant on the whiteboard in class.
He's a super scrawny incel dickbag who actually calls people cucks in real life and uses a bunch of white nationalist talking points.

In my defense I only repeated one year.

how the fuck can you repeat highschool
in what country does this happen to normal people

Thats what I thought too but she seems to get argumentative at every leftist idea and today she implied while I was giving my presentation on gun policy that she wanted to blame minorities and gangs for gun violence. I of course didn't take the bait.

good on you
these gun nuts piss me off
there is no reason a sane person should own a gun

FUCK OFF FASCIST WE NEED TO ARM THE PROLETARIAT YOU FUCKING CASTRATED LIBERAL

No gun No fun get out of here liberal

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Eat my dookie fag

It "happens" to people who can't get themselves to care. You have to be seriously brainwashed to have any motivation or ambition for that slow death called "career".

Shush, you know not what you say

huh

it's the easiest part of life, failing highscool is redneck tier shit
fuck off faggot

kek

I suspect myself from time to time.

quite a long shot assumption here.

is this what underachievers tell themselves every day?

This is some weird reverse-mccarthyism shit.

I can identify Fascist easily

Here is how I identify fascists.

is this what normies tell themselves every day? I know personally two guys who were among top of the country at school competitions but dropped out because they didn't see the point. But you can call them losers if it makes you feel less dissatisfied with your own life.

I might have to agree with you on that, Holla Forums. No girl will ever subscribe to your delusions and fantasies of a society made up of beta males following a minority of alpha males

common af in both France and Spain

I meet a lot of racists but few full blown fascists, I think.

I do remember one guy who said the BNP (British fash party) was good though.

No, but I'll call you a fucking loser for projecting your failures on other people.

Turns out that guy is me.

kys nazbol

I'm not a NazBol I just use that flag because it's the closest flag to my views.

That doesn't make any sense. This is not some competition.

lol

What you fail to realize is building a state is not the goal and never was. Arguably, building a state at this point would more work to our disadvantage than advantage, how the world governments are. We see this fucking always. The state is so powerful seeking revolution can only be possible through reformism.

The way to go about it is to become self sustaining and refuse capital altogether, find other ways of combatting things.

Building a state is failiure, and devoting yourself to it is a promise of manipulation from the powers that be.

You don't think, say all those economic think tanks, all those gigantic banks, won't use their immense power and control to dominate any state, subvert any?

I find no reason for 20th century strategy in the 21st, times have changed and power is against us. The public is as well.

It takes a combination of mild acceleration towards tragedy combined with our own subversion. Guns might be eventually relevant, but cyber crime is where the future of counter culture action lies.

Nations are dead.

it is

S-trasserist?

How are they losers? They are successful. There's no ground for projection, that's why it doesn't make sense.

Maybe.

A lot more cringey stuff happened in the convo but I don't want to rant for much.

This. Calling everything under the sun fascist just makes real fascism less offensive to the population at large.

Sounds more like antifa to me

probably just a conservative. fascists are all edgy faggots

true, until they aren't anymore

Which country would you rather live in: the Third Reich or the German Democratic Republic?

what the fuck are you talking about? This was about you being a retard projecting your morality and failures on others.

Probably GDR. Third Reich only if Rohm and the Assers had taken power.

sad

Russia today or Soviet Russia?

Soviet Russia. Although I'm more sympathetic to modern Russia than I am to the modern United States.

Seems like I'm not the one who's projecting here, m8

who you think would be better off, modern russia under usa occupation, or usa under soviet occupation?

yeah keep saying you're not projecting.

Translation
I bet you're a feminist too

why's that?

Russia under U.S. occupation would be nothing but fun and bombed out buildings. So I'd have to say United States under Soviet occupation.

Where? The first statement is a hyperbole, the second is a response to the idea that drop-outs are resentful underachievers. The guys I know don't feel like losers, the whole point is that they don't buy the ideology.

Why are fascists so against accepting facts?

both ended up shit

i saw middle/upper class in russia, they are subverted as fuck by american culture

More reason for them to be removed.

I would love to see a Nazi vs Nazbol war

them who?

The upper class bourgeois element.

I don't have a reason to war against them afaik.

She wants to fuck.