Mike Enoch is the kike child of Bret Weinstein

How blackpilling is it that even so called redpilled goys accept this obvious, rat eyed Yid as their subversive and comically hideous leader who only makes them look bad?

I see it spammed and upvoted "get Mike Enoch on" in youtube comments like he's the supreme debater of White Nationalism yet gets owned every public debate he has and reverts to screaming and being a fat jewish sperg.

The TRS goys actually bought that 23andme result he posted for them… It would have been more believable if it had mostly Southern European and Balkan majority but to put 78% Western European, 21% Scandinavian is a joke. Of course zero percent Jew and nigger…. just happens to have black eyes goy don't think too much about it.

Every public event or debate he's been on has only made us look bad. Even the Spencer event at a college someone in the audience called him ugly and chastized him for trying to answer the question directed at Spencer.

How do we bury this kike before he does anymore damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqsPUQfOFhU
youtube.com/watch?v=uv1yGo7jOiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And people pay to listen to him and a comic boon fan, Sven talk about literal shit for 2 hours a week. LOL at donation paypigs thinking that giving their money to people who just talk online is a good investment. That money would be best used to buy land and infrastructure in a rural town. But no, its all going to be spent on whatever it is that Mike Enoch and Sven like to buy for themselves. Fucking lemmings.

I don't even care if people like him get out there and throw out some redpills. Someone could be a full blown kike and being speaking the truth and I'd be cool with it.

Of course, anybody who looks up to anyone as some sort of leader or as a figurehead, they are asking for trouble. They had better really be literally Hitler. I support Trump and will most likely vote for him again if it seems like doing so will still do us some good, but I'd never claim him as a leader for us, presidency aside.

All this shit about obsessing about people like this strikes me as very jewy divide and conquer. If someone is shilling for them, their error should be pointed out, but making threads and starting drama over people who aren't saying much bad seems like a shitty distraction.

tl;dr fuck off kike, I don't care one way or another about that faggot. Your thread stinks.

Nobody here likes him, retard. Go tell others this. Stop preaching to the choir. This is a waste of a thread.

Oh look, a TRS supporter here to defend Kike Enoch.

He does nothing that helps White Nationalism. He makes us look terrible. Listen to his debates on andy warski, he panics and starts stuttering and screaming everytime instead of staying cool and smug like a good debater would and pick the easy opponents apart.

He does terribly in debates on purpose to make the opponents look good. He's sabotaging WN from within.

I remember seeing screenshots, right after the hullaballoo, of 504orum buttbois offering Enoch their DNA for testing if he wanted. Euros don't have eyes like that. He's mixed with something, and its pretty clear what that something is

What land and infrastructure can I buy with ten dollars I pay them per month? Please, tell me. :^)

Mike Enoch? More like mein Enig, join the Legislative American Reform Party (LARP) today

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is an anti-White Controlled Opposition psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is an anti-White Controlled Opposition psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

You pool it with other Whites. Just like donating to TRS etc all gets pooled up to buy Enoch a new car.

All these patreon youtubers asking for WN shekels yet not a single one has set up an account to fund buying of land and infrastucture.

Didnt think I had to explain it that much in original post. Goes without saying if youre a thinking type.

LEMMINGS ARE THE PROBLEM. THEY ARE THE PAWNS IN JEWISH REVOLUTIONS AND OVERTHROWS OF INTELLIGENT WHITE ARISTOCRACIES. KILL ALL LEMMINGS.

I see what youre saying but people like Spencer etc have make alot more people think about whats happening instead of just the everyday sportsball news. But things aren't changing and I doubt the masses will wake up and join us. Just a slow decline as you said is the reality like the fall of Rome.

The only solution is Siege posting irl.

Burn in hell, Schlomo :^)

You do know he comes here, right?

Obviously no one would donate to a person not worthy of trust. But if a person who has proved their honour came forward to set this up then that would be perfect and practical.

by the way, do you know why there are so few people here right now? That's because they're all preoccupied with their operation, being agents of the CIA, GCHQ, FBI, which is this particular situation in Florida. It's a "big event".

How are they making Whites defenseless?

OP and Mike Enoch are massive cock sucking faggots.

ITT: Newfags who can't text filter

What do you mean he makes us look terrible? Most of the debates and speaking engagements he does come out looking stellar for far-right ideologies. I think he has the same problem all of TRS does, they tend to be half-assed in their ideology, but Enoch is hardly making anyone look bad.

fuck off reddit, we don't need you kiking the place up

Enoch has lost every debate on Warski's channel. Just let Spencer and Jared Taylor do the speaking.

How much do you fags want to bet that this is a thread some TRS fag made so that we'd talk about kike enoch and drum up interest in his shitty radio show?

He got BTFO for half an hour with that halsey kike, but then proceeded to win me over a bit by making the jew look like… a jew simply by acting reasonably; it was hilarious. My opinion of the guy initially changed once he showed up to make fun of loomer on alaska's stream, but even then he's only good for IBS laffs. After all, I'm still unable to forgive those trs sodomites for trying to slime their way in her and consensus crack us over to their faggot club. That scar will probably never heal and I'll take every opportunity to remind anons and newfags about those fags.

Not exactly.

The exact same can be said about Donald Trump.

BTW, enoch dropped out of the upcoming warski debate, it will be the halsey jew vs david duke next time.

Wow, what a faggot. If you get beaten you should try and come back for another go at demolishing your enemy, not run away.

if they're concerned about "optics" they should be rescheduling later, in the meantime, duke vs the same jew might be interesting. The things are great for workouts since they're 2-3 hours long.

The odds of you being a jew are 100%.

And it would be a total lie because unlike Kike Enoch, Trump is not a literal yid.

They obviously don't care; right now Halsey's on twitter gloating over enoch running away from him. Why give that ammo to your supposed enemies?
Oh fuck yes. One IBS lasts easily until the next one arrives. I gotta hand it to enoch for at least entertaining us so thoroughly; that loomer one was fucking gold.

Now they have to reschedule. One thing about the halsey jew is he spews bs like mad, like "jews signed the declaration of independence," and then repeats his insults going after the audience with rote memorization.

I hope so; I know enoch can blow up on people when he wants to based on the other bloodsport streams.
I did hear him reference something like that and I can't help but wonder if he's seriously going to continue arguing that. But, yeah; seeing enoch get btfo for the first half hour was entertaining at first, but seeing him constantly go back to that was unsettling. I found myself wishing enoch would strike back; I guess he made himself look reasonable to Halsey's insanity though. No normie who watched that could possibly emphasize with Halsey.

I told you Enoch's mission is to lose debates and make WN look bad. Things were going too good when Spencer and Jared Taylor dominating every public debate so the Yids had to use their secret weapon. The infiltraitor Enoch.

I really don't think Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer had the kikes hitting the panic button.

you must be trolling.

Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are both part of the CIA/Regnery intelligence complex. They both work directly for William Regnery II.

"I can't legally talk about my kike wife."
All you need to hear.

Mike is an issue I have to part ways on. I've watched, I've listened, I don't see the fucking problem. His 23&me is out there and he's no longer married to a kikess. He's openly divulged that he used to be a vapid shitlib who said and believed some stupid shit. It's the same story for a lot of us, including myself. At least from my point of view what sets "us" apart from (((them))) is redemption.

"Nobody here likes him"
Don't speak for all of us, nigger.

I don't see your faggot asses (including me) doing anything. At least he's relevant. Love him or hate him, he's /ourgoy/.

Polite sage for this stupid shit because I'm also tired of seeing threads about it, regardless of what light (usually negative) they paint him.

Enoch is a stooge.

The guy is a fed, what makes you think he’s worth your respect?

That is the most retarded post I have read in a long time. Think as ill as you want of the alt-right and what have you, but the oldest and most effective weapon of our opposition has always been to sow conflict and division within us.
Do not waste energy fighting ourselves so that we are exhausted for the duel.
This honestly reads like a liberalist shillthread.

>At least from my point of view what sets "us" apart from (((them))) is redemption.
What sets you apart from (((them))) is the fact that you're gullible.

Hi, (((TRSemite))). Before (((Enoch))) decided to forge a DNA and start LARPing as a white man he admitted to being a kike. Three times. You're going in the oven with your leader.

If you think anyone believes the "WHITE NATIONALISM CAUSES WHITE GENOCIDE" spammer then you need to lurk a lot more.

So what, is this the Alex Jones angle? Make a bunch of unsupported bullshit claims while including known facts such as that Enoch is a kike?

Apparently. It's the "everyone I disagree with is a fed" conservative cop out, then piss poor attempts at name calling/memeing using said format usually ensues.
It's some clown world shit drummed up by the more paranoid autists on this board.

Can't help but notice the this same poster, who makes all of these threads, and probably responds in them, refers to "us" a whole lot.

Mike is probably not a fed but he's absolutely a jew.

You're either a shill or a total fucking faggot idiot. Enoch is an excellent communicator of WN ideas. Kys faggot.

I agree. His main motivation is probably his semitic mental illness, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some feds implanted in TRS, with or without his knowledge.

yeah, no

You mean libertarianism and zionism?

Well said fellow fashy goyim, nobody here likes him, Mike Enoch was part of the jewish aut-right psy-op designed to corral the weak minded and not quite yet red-pilled among us to throw away all the years of learning and back the most jewish president since Roosevelt.

Unlike Holla Forums which stuck to its principles and decided instead to back every single neocon kike in world politics and still does to this day, completely unlike Mike Enoch's aut-right… which does the exact same thing…

who?

Amazing, someone gets how they use Holla Forums for promotion.
Furthermore, you seem to understand the reverse psychology they tend to employ, negative promotion method.

So, how bad did Enoch get kiked by the halsey jew, really? Was it really that bad? is it worth watching, or is it cringe overload?

It was a boomer Jew vs gen X. total cringe on both sides, but neither one came out on top.

We have the dox, we know their real names, divorces are matters of public record.

So where is the copy of the divorce decree?

Oh, there is no copy of the decree available?

Then he's still married.

and if she was the plaintiff, it wouldn't matter even if they were divorced, for obvious reasons

/trs/ BO here; OP is dumb. Obviously not true. Mike is most likely a Jew but he isn’t Weinstein’s kid. Enoch is a shit debater too, his debate with Halsey was a train wreck. The best thing you could do is to let him fade into irrelevance. Also Kek at all the TRSodomites who dropped their talking point of him divorcing the mega arch kike now that there’s literally zero proof for it.

Enoch is dead weight just for being a shit debater and beady eyed freak even if he was sincere in his convictions, which I don’t believe for a second. I can’t prove his motives are intentionally deceptive as in a fed, but at the MINIMUM he’s just a shekel farmer who got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Sorry guys, we don’t need another Ben Shapiro at the helm, no Jews. Zero, none. This is non negotiable.

Ban me for this post.

This is a pretty common thing. Lots of (((them))) do this for the e-celeb fame and general joy of trolling.

had to turn it off after 10 minutes. the problem I've seen with a lot of alt-right debates is that they allow themselves to be thrown off track by adversaries who throw curveballs at them and try to set the tone of the debate. Mike should have said right off the bat, "this isn't about rights, its about power. I'm not interested in talking about rights, and the issue should be dropped." Also, notice how Halsey starts right off with a "gotcha" question. Mike should have immediately said, "We're not talking about that right now, and I'd appreciate it if you would stick to the topic at hand. We can talk about solutions after we talk about the problem."

The main argument Mike should have made, though, is that according to Gilad Atzmon, jewish power consists in stopping people from talking about jewish power. Therefore, by publicizing the JQ, the alt-right is doing exactly what Halsey suggests: organizing against a hostile force. When Halsey said that, Mike should have immediately said: So you agree Jewish power is inappropriate and suggest we organize against it? Welcome to the alt-right! It's as simple as that. Halsey wants to hide behind a "rights" debate simply because "rights" benefit the already powerful and, of course, because muh holocaust. Assuming Halsey agrees with w/ the problems of jewish power (dubious), clearly his one worry is that the Right is going to do what any sane society would do and remove parasite. If that happens Halsey won't get to play both sides like he's doing now

there isn't any evidence of it? shouldn't that be in the public register? is mike still living at an undisclosed location?

Yeah, it should be, but there is nothing. I’ve looked. Obviously he isn’t divorcing her. That’s the point.

That's good. Enoch isn't good at articulating the JQ and Israel-zio power. His strong points are the ethnostate and race realism. He's good against the "liberalists"/Libertarian centrists because most of them don't deny jewish power and Israeli lobby influence. Enoch doesn't have to debate them on those issues. Duke is an encyclopedia of Zionist-Israel power and won't let Halsey baldfaced lie and make shit up like he did against Enoch. Also, Nick Fuentes BTFO'd Halsey in their debate. Halsey looked like he was going to have a stroke by the end of the debate.

Halsey English Calls Out Nick Fuentes (Bloodsports Starts 1 Hour 20 In)
youtube.com/watch?v=jqsPUQfOFhU

Nick Fuentes when it comes to debating the negative influence of jewish zionist power. Specifically Israel's treachery in the "special relationship". He comes across to normalfags more as an American patriot rather than a radical subversive racist.

kek

he claimed on one show that legally he was prohibited from talking about her. not sure if that's a cover or not, but he sounded pretty serious about it. maybe they're separated and still litigating?

You are very gullible my friend. While possible, it’s an almost nil chance that’s true, given his obfuscation in the past and his damage control since. We would still see that they filed papers in court, which we do not.

White genocide is happening, it's scary.
Globalism is scary. Enoch and TRS are the key figures talking about these issues. It makes regular people feel like Mike is fighting for them. He isn't. It's a deception. So if you want to stop Mike/Alt-Right, do it better. That doesn't mean you need to copy their strategy. Spread propaganda creatively, challenge them, embarrass them, expose their bullshit publicly.

Thank Christ someone pointed this out, I've felt for a while now that I was the only one that had to point that out to Alt-Kike retards on YouTube from time to time. Mike Enoch is literally the alt-kiked version of Sargon of Akkad. Ever since the Kraut shit happened, a lot of Alt-Kikes have opened their retarded maws and claimed victory, and fair enough, its a shitshow to watch leftists get their comeuppance, the skeptics had it coming for a while now. But glorifying these kike retards as a replacement always seemed useless and when you point out the kikes and shills in their movement, they always fucking retract or shuffle about with "b-but Hitler himself had /basedjews/ in his movement" or "He seems like a useful jew, he can't be controlled opposition". Its fucking strange how they claim to not be Nazis but completely cuck out when it comes out to the holohoax and some even don't touch the JQ. The thing that absolutely infuriates me is when people confuse us with these oven dodging kikers. To be honest, I primarily hate alt-kikes for stealing our memes and appropriating fashwave

fuck off TRSodomite
polite sage for not adding to the convo

Fucking kill yourself you gullible fuckwit.

You too, nigger. Gas yourself.

Kike Eunuch is a piece of shit jew subversive and the aut-kike is controlled opposition, anyone who cannot see this deserves to be shot in the back of the head and tossed into a shallow grave.

Ryan Dawson posted a video agreeing to debate as well.

That image is the reason I can't stop coming here. Fuck these faggots.

Okay infiltrator, you have to go.

Dude, he claimed many things included :

How can anyone seriously consider this thing to be in any way a representative for, let alone example of, white people? The man has olives for eyes and looks like a sex fiend.

No, it's Mike Enoch and his Jewish wife who are the Feds. I also suspect that Jesse Dunstan is one as well, but I don't have any circumstantial evidence for that……yet.

Which is a large part of their operation. Look how the media hastily adopted the 'alt-right' and 'white nationalist' tags for anyone remotely connected with what they perceived to be 'Trump's America'. The goal of alt-kikes is to build an ideological dam which will prevent people from going beyond the kosher line.

The alt-right is a Jewish creation.

Wrong. Duke is a terrible debater too (probably deliberately). And he's a 2nd generation CIA/Pentagon intelligence agent.

The New Yorker article was written for the deliberate purpose of authenticating and legitimizing Mike Enoch in the eyes of his white nationalist followers and fans. The article was an elaborate PSYOP.

American mainstream print publications are fronts for U.S. Govt. intelligence agencies. Andrew Marantz is an intelligence agent who was working together with Mike Enoch in furtherance of Mike Enoch's white nationalist PSYOP. The New York Times got caught red-handed engaging in the exact same type of PSYOP with Tony Hovater in November of last year.

It's not really elaborate though, is it?

It's elaborate in the sense that it's covert and no outsiders are aware of it (except me). It's also so counter-intuitive and bizarre that very few people would believe it even if they had it explained to them.

I called it 'elaborate' because Andrew Marantz's New Yorker article is long form (as all New Yorker articles are) and obviously required a great deal of time and effort from Marantz to compose.

Yes, I see your point now.

Everyone eventually always does.

And here's some more information to further bolster my claim about Andrew Marantz being a covert U.S. Govt. intelligence agent:

Marantz wrote another long form article in The New Yorker in 2016 or 2017 legitimizing and authenticating Jack Posobiec in much the same manner that he did for Mike Enoch. As you may or may not be aware, Jack Posobiec is a U.S. Naval Intelligence officer with a top secret security clearance who now works as a psychological operations agent for U.S. Special Operations Command in concert with Alex Jones.

I usually think this super conspiratorial arguments are just autism, but you raise a valid point. At first glance the article looks like a hit piece, but if they really wanted to discredit him in the eyes of his supporters, they could have done so easily. Other than a few embarrassing details about his youth, the whole thing lines up with the image Eunuch cultivated.

Now you're getting it. The New Yorker article is just an extended, sophisticated restatement of Mike Enoch's official narrative of how he became a "red pilled white nationalist."

By the way, mainstream news media print publications have been publishing clever promotional articles like this one about Alex Jones for literally DECADES. One of those articles, the Esquire one from 2011, gave away the game because the author of the article (I can't remember his name) brought up during the interview that his (the author's) father had been a CIA agent. Of course, the article author didn't mention anything about Alex Jones' father (and mother, and uncle, and cousin) being CIA agents too, and neither did Alex Jones. That would have made the whole thing too obvious. But readers who have outside knowledge about Alex Jones' CIA family connections would have immediately taken notice of the fact that the article's author admitted to being from a CIA family himself. It's perfectly obvious that both Alex Jones and the Esquire journalist were/are 2nd generation CIA operatives working together to promote Alex Jones alternative media PSYOP.

If you want another example of this common PSYOP in the American print media, look up the article that the New York Times published about Tony Hovater in November, 2017.

Everything in that cap is reasonable and accurate.

Gustav Siegfried Eins 2.0

Idiots who've never read a book in their life and feminine faggots listen to this fat Jew. He doesn't say anything that we don't already know

The entire alt cuck leadership is absolute trash, from the youtube ecelebs to the larpy retards who call themselves neonazi's while attacking anyone to their right.

Anyone who doesn't talk about masculinity at this point is a useless parasite here to take your shekels. Keep sending your bitcoin, goyim.

If someone brings up American Nationalism, you know they're a beta male weak faggot, they're not adding anything to the conversation, I'm tired of listening to their muh feelings bullshit.

That's the thing, there's a point where even coming here is pointless once you looked at things enough to conclude what the case is, jews jewing, abc are distractions, xyz is good for you, with the next step spending your time studying, preparing and doing things. I don't need anymore confirmation that jews really are jewing, etc., so move on to nothing but the xyz activity, cut down here to only once in awhile.

TRS shill spotted

I disagree, redpilling people on the TRS shill problem is everything. It's not like they're going to leave you be and not undermine everything you ever try to do in the real world. This trash heap called the alt right needs to be discredited totally.

White beaner Nick Fuentes is currently the strongest voice on the right.

I only took what those faggots said in that image as compliments. If you cuck out on your beliefs and start blindly following kike civ-nats around what's the point? Most of us have firm beliefs and know that any compromise will lead to ultimate failure. If I had the choice the anons on this board would be the only ones I want to be slinging bullets with when RACE WAR NOW starts.

That's the problem with the ENTIRE right, from cuckservatives to the alt-lite, to the alt-kike to even the SIEGEfags. Not a single decent leader, not a single ounce of discipline.

I was talking in general not just trs. Sure, posting threads and comments can be worthwhile for new to the fold but just reading about what you're already convinced of is wheel spinning, I'm just saying don't get stuck.

Just no. This is where we've made the most progress in red pilling people. I'm not about to go dick around in "movements" when the most success we've had is online.

The fact is these TRS shills need to be called out.

That's the wrong way to look at it. One side has the solution while the other is trying to blue pill people. Why would I attack my own side?

The feminine faggotry is coming from one side of the movement, it's only one side that is attacking anyone to their right and playing the victim when you attack them.

You can say "Good leaders blah blah blah" but anyone that speaks the truth and promotes real masculinity is contributing positively to White nationalism.

strawman. 0/10

Helps that he's not a slob, and he smiles a lot.

BTW, besides being a strawman, you're also indicative of what I'm talking about. You're so fixated, your idea of moving on is doing more of the same but in the real world, posters instead of posts.

Which agency is he with?

No-one knows what a leader even is these days. Apparently being a radio/podcaster or a blogger makes you a leader. Nobody asks, can this man beat someone's head in? can he climb a mountain? would men be loyal to him? does he have courage? does he have a vision?
And if they do exist, they probably don't want to hang with the 'dogs' in altkike, or they get demoted in favor of the guy that cracks the best nigger jokes.

Democracy/ or the demotic impulse/ has virtually destroyed any chance of gaining real leadership, because even if one arose, people will resent the natural hierarchy that would arise.

Sage.
No proof the DNA is his, and he’s still a Nazbol reject. The /ourguy meme died years ago. You want an /ourguy, go find find someone doing something positive in the world for our people not stirring up up the morons and setting them up to take a fall.

C H E C K ' D

Kike, 56%, and lakesidelaurabushpic.jpg

Those soulless eyes. They are like the abyss.

Finally, the unedited version appears.

Sick get, but you also uncovered something profound: whoever is peddling similar ideas to what we believe to the (((media))) sure as hell better not be a fat loser or you better believe it's controlled op designed to make us look like extras from (((imperium))).

The people in the screencap are 100% correct. I've never been paranoid about a fucking thing because I'm not stupid enough to say anything that could get me charged.

What's bizarre to me is all of the Trump cock sucking despite the fact that he's drowning in kike cum daily.

Lmao, I guess the oddly placed paranoia is part of the charm.

IDF?

Never heard of him, but I can see the glowing from here.

Attached: i'll call it in.png (715x768, 577.09K)

MAGA

Your Mom's

Nobody ever really gave a fuck about this guy, especially not here. Take your black pills and shove them up your ass, OP

Attached: Tucker Carlson punch.jpg (900x900, 58.25K)

Get fucked newfag >>>/bog/
Holla Forums is a NATIONAL SOCIALIST board. We aren't here trying to promote faggot "white nationalism"

t. mental gymnastics of the TRSodomite

Attached: TRS 911.jpg (661x202 55.25 KB, 21.36K)

fuck off republikike trumpnigger

bump

Attached: IF HITLER HAD BEEN ALT-RIGHT.jpg (2500x1438, 1.27M)

And he's accomplished much more than you user. Fuck off back to the FBI now

Just his kids.

That's a lie.

Daily reminder that 23andme has ties to the Deep State. The spooks now possess millions of DNA profiles of random people.

What could go wrong? ;)

False. Donald Trump is half-Jewish because his father Fred Trump was a crypto-Jew. It's an open secret.

Kike Enoch got fired from his six figure job, so at least I can see the justification for the paywall in his case.

Antifa please leave

Nobody has time for stupid nigger welfare queens. When nobody is paying you to guard their shit, your social and civilizational value is zero! When people see you, they see a fucking bill, not a leader of anything.

It's incredible how fucking unaware of how worthless you all are. You don't do anything worthy of civilization and demand the world cater to you. You just wave your "will murder for food" sign like it's some great honor. No shit, everyone will murder for food when it gets to that point, but now you're just niggers.

Is that an autism blanket?

He's like 16.

He's fat. What more do you need to know?

Nick and the IronyBros are 3 months ahead of everyone else. The "Alt-Right" is like the Facebook of the far-right. You don't even have to like him to acknowledge he was right on basically everything. He gets rid of dead weight like Trump too, while everyone else makes excuses for "muh movement".

I hate, hate, HATE kike enoch. Words can not express how much I hate this fucking jew. I want to slay his veins and bleed him to death upside down. I’m close to you, mikey and don’t worry one day I will grow a pair and do it. Watch your back, mikey…
HEIL HITLER! SIEG HEIL!

And now Apedre Niglin is throwing all of his oldest readers under the bus. There was a mass banning on TRSodomite and the DS forums to purge all 1488 elements, which are all the oldest readers of his site. Their new strategy is mestizo nationalism (Nick Fuentes) and republican entryism (Ricky Vaughn).

White nationalism is no longer tolerated on Niglin's forum because it is bad optics and will turn away BASED mestizos and Jews in MAGA hats who self-identify as white. You must love the American ZOG empire, love your mestizo and quadroon American brothers, and love Jewish allies. The alt right has finally descended to Breitbart tier

Fuentes is literally not white and not American. Larping as white and an American nationalist.

Eyes, nose. If anyone can’t tell he’s a like from that they should kill themselves.

Sounds like par for the course with the Alt-Right. My point still stands, he is leading by a mile and everyone else takes three months to catch up to him.

You mean the fat fuck with beady eyes and a hook nose who was married to a kike who went to tranny drag shows is a kike?
Get right out of town!

Attached: EFF3C9E5-92C0-4FB1-9265-FB6F611AD1CD.jpeg (250x312, 22.61K)

OP is a faggot

I saw a video of him for the first time earlier today, he looks like even more of a soulless kike than in pictures.

trs is drying up and all he has left is his videos and debates, which he sucks at. their podcast sucks. it's a bunch of guys talking pure shit for hours. you could randomly select another podcast and it'd probably blow his out of the water in terms of quality. enoch and his gang will be 100% irrelevant in two more years.

Kike Eunuch is a kike.
Oh shit guys, someone give me tranquilizers. Cognitive dissonance hit me soooo bad

If your eceleb isn't promoting SIEGE he is shit.

Look at what happened to Niglin and the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, anyone that cucks on violence ends up turning into a massive CivNat faggot.

It's funny they are trying to rebrand as the new Tea Party. I'm sure getting the support of all those middle class housewives and niggerball loving evangelical bugmen will be the necessary step in defeating the Jews.

you got evidence to back that up?

of course you don't

The only book anybody needs to read is Chasing the Rainbow.

Attached: TRS reading list.jpg (967x398 1.13 MB, 76.07K)

Most ashkenazi jews I've seen have blue or green eyes. Unless they're like mixed with sephardic or mizrahim ancestry. But yeah, mike is total le 56% face when it comes down to his outward phenotype at least.

In other news, jews are the cause of all the suffering the world and the wrong side won world war 2.
jesus christ, I'm starting to hate faggots who make these threads more than TRS itself.

Attached: 0d1780f3c030812604dbb24b4e1d073ae64f07622247942acd5951eb465c1dc9.png (300x417, 129.51K)

Mike is criticizing metokur for just being in it for the lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=uv1yGo7jOiA

what else is new?

So much projection in that clip.

wew

The faggot Ryan Faulk strikes again

Attached: aut-kike Cult.mp4 (640x360, 1.35M)

If somebody can be convinced not to like Hitler by an autistic gay prostitute, then we shouldn't want them on our side to begin with.

I agree