HOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Life reelly Eeez bettur whhen yew don't have none uh them other racis aroun' yew! Ya jus get tuh be soupeareeyor jus by existin an shit! Hooooeeee, that them there nigger free life sure eez tha life fer me an my dotter who I love almos az much az my dear sweet'n whorse I call Wet Pussy! I gets ta shoot mah for ten at sqwarlz an kiyotes an any wammen who dares put ANYTHENG in mah lemonade but pure cane sugger and BUTTUH, and no annoyin ass NAGGERZ keep me frum fukken mah dotter an mah whorse!!! Gotdam S Jay Dubyas!!!!

An I sware tuh chris almiddy that I will tan yer fucken ass like mah daddy if'n yew EVER TALK BACK TO ME BOY! If yew even fucken put a devil thought in yer hed bout disagreein' with me on this'n rite heer? Gotdammit I will fucken KILL YEW fer bringin yer gotdam commie faggot thinkin' roun these heer parts, I sware to fucken Budweezer! Gotdam commie faggot NAGGERZ! It'z fucken bad enough I don't git tuh hang yer ass from a tree jus fer thu fun of it an shit no morez yew gotdam nagger, so quit fucken BOTHERIN ME BOUT YER GAY ASS FUCKEN SHIT BOUT NOT RAPIN WIMMENZ AN NOT SHOOTIN UP PLACES WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT! GOTDAM! Wut thuh fukken sam hill a gotdam respekable white man like mahself gotta fucken do fer sum RE LAX AY SHUN if'n I CAIN"T FUKKEN KILL EREBODDY I WONT TO GOTDAM!!! FUCK!

sage

GOTDAMMIT BOY WHUT DID I JUS FUCKEN SAY

sage

I WILL BEAT YER FUKKEN ASS BOY

sage

bump

mufuckin mastr race

Reported.

Holla Forums is a psyop to make young males with potential waste their time rather than focus on their own lives and having children that reflect their values.

We pissed the shills off by digging on the crisis actors, didn't we?

Cry more snowflake

xDD

Reported.

Because all your digging on all the other shootings really woke up the masses right? We could care less, we are on break and just playing with you fags

Reported.

What is this reddit?

Reported.

Moar?

sage

Were part of an ultra secret group meant to destabilize image boards in an attempt to not let them control the fate of humanity

Sage me right in my asshole daddy

sage

You've already reported this thread, and you know people will continue to reply yet you are so mad at the thought of the integrity of your board being molested you simply can not help but to continue posting the same thing again and again. Your autistic rage is amazing

Reported.

You cant help yourself, you aren't in control, your emotions are. lol

Reported

Reported

lol

sage

nah, man. just using the effort in my pinky finger to shitpost.

HITLER WOULD HATE EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD

obvious shill slide thread

TOO LATE KIKES, WE EXPOSED YOUR CRISIS ACTORS

one or the other, bro

o shid :-DDDD jegged :-D

And you really woke up the sheep huh? Its front page news isnt it? People all over the world are waking up because of it right? LOL

sage

Sliding our David Hogg threads ain't gonna work, JIDF.

Reported. Kill yourself.

The Jewish race as a whole conspired to make this thread