/poster repository/

I've collected a lot of good poster designs on the chans and other right wing art boards, and I'm going to use this thread to display them all together.

These can be printed out and posted around your city, or shitposted on social networks.

We are also running a Whisper shitposting thread side-by-side with this poster thread. Whisper is the perfect place to anonymously test poster designs for their potential and memetic virility before committing to a particular campaign. Find that thread here

best 2 (imo) posters from the race squares poster thread

the Blaxit posters tested very well on whisper, surprisingly better than MBMC with an average of 1000 views per post.

there are a ton of good pro-white posters so this is a 2-part series. Not alll of these are explicitly pro-white, leaving the viewer to fill in some of the blanks themselves.

>the slave ships should have been in this post. here is the other in that (((category)))

three anti-communist posters

showing white hate is very important in an IOTBW campaign, because the most common response is that "nobody said it wasn't"

I have 6 posters total, here are the first 3

okay, its four. here are the last 3 in the "white hate" series

a few miscellaneous posters that don't merit their own separate post

the "when you date a white it's not all right" posters were a disinfo psyop by our guys, if you didn't know

i didn't know that, was there any news or media from it?

Fuck off reddit.

Probably since they're signed Antifa nobody cares, lel.

But I could be misremembering anyway, here's a thread from a year ago where there's no 'proof' either way: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112299560/

some anons claim the posters were sincere

pic related

good thread
keep at it

3 more sort of posters

1. Kate Steinle poster. She was killed by an illegal Mexican immigrant. "she had dreams too" is a reference tot he DREAM act. In tests, many people did not know who she was, which created a teachable moment.

2. we used this as a background on a lot of posts in the Whisper thread, with messages like "i love being a traditional wife" and "THOTs hate us cuz they can't be us"

3. we produced a few pro-truth #SHITHOLE posters immediately after DT's alleged "shithole" comment. Posters show what goes on these "shithole countries" - and that they are, in fact, accurately described as shitholes.

These are bad for this purpose, they get cropped too much. Use portrait images, ideal aspect ratio is somewhere around 1:1.5

the knock-knock one is really good. the others are 2/10 and that's generous.

a poster from the #120db anti-immigration campaign

We've been compiling a large collection of infographs, memetics and posters over at >>>/rolo/
(((Not shilling for the board. Just want you guys to head over there and grab what you don't already have. Posting not required)))

Will contribute tommorrow m8

A little taste

Nice work user

Likewise!

Does anybody have anything with Talmud quotes or about kikes being anti-Christian?

I hope mods don't get pissed at me thinking I'm shilling. But check over at >>>/rolo/ user. We've got a whole thread dedicated to just jew memes and infographs

Oy Vey

OP here, dumping a couple anti-feminism flyers fresh from the twisted minds at cuck-chan

4 the lulz

High quality link?

(checked)
good factoids, nice
but we are in an age where a well placed QR code could be the source link, think about versions with it

Wow a shitty attempt at damage control and no statement that they don't agree with it.

Visually interesting.

Motivating, enticing, hopeful and inspiring.

Has a catchy slogan with an identifiable meaning or has succinct and digestible information.

Look like they were made in mspaint.

Have no words at all or are too dificult to easily read.

Many that look like almost exact copies of each other, making it look like visual spam that the brain ignores.

Is vindictive, self indulgent, condescending and/or verbose.

Uses "you" and "your" instead of "us" and "ours"

Any value to posting commie memes which are so infuriating and ridiculous that they will repel people in the other direction?

Why?

nu/pol/, that's why