So what do you think of Gameboy Advance games coming to the New 3DS eshop next month?

So what do you think of Gameboy Advance games coming to the New 3DS eshop next month?

I'm excited, I've been waiting for this for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See that PSP collecting dust in your desk? It can play GBA games at no cost

Why would you pay for a digital copy when you could easily emulate?
I get buying a physical copy, but digital? Get outta town.

I'm excited to be able to pirate them.

Gee, you can buy something in limited amounts you've been able to do on the 3DS with CFW with almost any game for a long while.

nintendo cucks. not even once.

gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/

I don't understand why they keep holding back the gba and snes games for the regular 3ds. The gba shit has already been done for the old 3ds with the ambassador program. People aren't gonna start clamoring for a new 3ds just to play that shit. They could make shit loads more having it available for all 3ds owners. Even with roms you just know there's moralfags ready to dish out cash for that.

Where the hell did you find out about this? Google doesn't bring up anything.

gPsp is a pretty mediocre emulator. It skips a lot of frames, even in the best settings.

Me too!!!!

You already can. See:

You can play GBA games on your 3DS right now you retard.
And you better not be talking about buying them.

All these fucking shills today, man. Holy fuck. Do they pay you niggers by the thread?

I don't really care since homebrew can already do it for free and for some reason did it before Nintendo. (Unless you count the 10 games Nintendo released only through the Ambassador Program.)

What about mGBA? I think it has a PSP port.

This thread sure as shit isn't native.

I hope this means we get cleaner looking GBA games and even better Injection, but I'll happily take what I have. Pic related is my 3DS from a few months ago.

Never used it on the PSP, only vita. Will check it out. Thanks!!

Well, which fucking games?
Advance Wars?

Who cares

I want the official games. Like Wario Land 4 and such

Also
Starting to get sick of people doing this shit.

Same, I'm not finding a source on this. Ninty has been pretty staunch against bringing GBA games to the 3DS, given the Ambassador games need to remain "exclusive" to ambassadors (and hackers) and the games already being on WiiU. Shame, because the WiiU titles actually have enhanced versions, such as the MMBN titles.

I still haven't gotten around to cracking my New 3DS; it's not too late, is it? I haven't been updating it for months, it's version 11.0.0-33U now.

You're going to have to wait until December for the new downgrade method.

It's about time the 3DS got some decent games.