Assuming this turns out to be true

Assuming this turns out to be true,
do you think this will be enough Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dPWnO
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/08/27/nintendo-is-promising-not-to-repeat-the-wii-us-marketing-mistakes-with-the-nx/#4d8506752c63
archive.fo/MVPcZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

retarded/10

Holy fuck, it literally is the Bait and Switch

I skipped out entirely on Amiibos and the new Pokemon. I'm pretty much done buying Nintendo stuff, except maybe the new Zelda on my Wii U.

Look at it again

I read that nintendo was currently making more games than they ever had in preparation for the switch. That doesn't jibe with a bunch of re-releases. Would be funny though if thats it

Is Nintendo trying to copy Sony now?

No, Because it has at least one good looking game in it's first 6 months.
But you should know by now games don't sell consoles any more.

Wtf is this shit?

and what game is that, user?

3D mario of course. Even the worst one was still a 8.5 out of 10.

if this is real Nintendo is ded

I wouldn't get a Switch on launch if you paid me to. I bought a 3DS on launch and didn't find a reason to use it until this year, nevermind how awful the Wii U was.

With Skyrim being on every system available and getting new editions, it's starting to look like what Capcom did with SF2

So the switch is literally gonna be only for homebrewing and used as an emubox.

I mean why not Tegra X1 can run dolphin at native res fullspeed so it's not a bad thing but still.

Portable Splatoon with friends sound fun, other then that nothing I care for but dont hate.

It wasn't as good as anything from the ps2 era but it was definitely a better console than the Wii, 360 and all current gen consoles.

Where is this from?

Assuming this is the launch line up or at least a portion of it, it's pretty bad.
5 of those are just ports.
I thought the point of a new console was to begin again and bring new life into things.
I suppose I am happy that there's gonna be a new 3D Mario and Zelda, but fuck, why not another F-Zero instead of Mario Kart 8-2?

That is pretty much what console launches have been like in the last 5 years.

And god was dead.

wow, it's like it's a PS4

the fucking hypocrisy of you cunts I swear

i want to fuck a little girl

also
nintoddlers on self-termination clock

No one said they would buy it on launch.
3D mario, Zelda and maybe one or two more good games would be enough for me if it is 250-300 dollars.

Man, remember the last good Nintendo launch line up? It was 15 years ago.

archive.is/dPWnO

Did they not learn from the Wii U's mistakes?

It is not enough to buy console. Fact CEMU development seems to progress makes Switch even less worth it. I haven't bought Bloodborne machine and was fine I won't buy Splatoon machine V2 and will also be fine.

Did they learn anything past ~8 years?

Except you don't need a good launch to sell a cosnole, just advertising.
See the ps4.

exactly 3 games I would consider playing and 2 of them are made by nintendo so I wouldn't play them because fuck nintendo.

more like Nintendo Stillbirth.

Why do newfags keep falling for this?

what does sell consoles, then?

There a source on that image? Or is that the source.

Just keep saying it. Over and over and over again. Maybe someone will finally listen to you.

Please, don't stop. I want more. I need more.

Rayman was my childhood favourite mascot platformer, and every year another one of those shitty Rabbids games came out holding the Rayman franchise hostage and leeching off of it like a parasite my hatred towards Ubisoft grew

While I want to call you a faggot I actually know people who bought their son DSi instead of 3DS because they had no fucking idea these are two separate consoles.

Not really, other than the fact that the 360 had a shit UI and loved to murder itself thanks to poor hardware engineering. Ace Combat 6 port when?

I want CEMU to work so I don't have to use my WiiU anymore. It's annoying to dig out if I want to play one game on it.

Marketing. Hence the PS4 sold fairly well. Hence the Gameboy sold well(RIP Neo Geo Pocket Color with your 30 hour battery life).

no b83baf please where are you I'm dying here

So lots of Wii U ports and a few new games, with the advantage that you can play them on the go?
I'd stick with my Wii U for 6 months and get a Switch used, if I can find one in good condition. That way I get it for really cheap off some retard with more money than sense, and if the Switch has any horrible defects I'm aware of them in advance. Remember how the Wii U Basic could brick itself if you disconnected from the Internet during the initial update?
As to whether it'll be a good console at that point, I'd say maybe. Portable MK8, Sm4sh and Splatoon sounds fun. To make it good by then I'd add some form of Streetpass, a new Nintendoland and a new MonHun which doesn't run at 240p/30fps.

Marketing.

What marketing? There's been one trailer.

Nintendo is going to do an Apple and start doing a huge marketing push starting next year.
This is how you get the normal fags. If you start marketing all at once people will think it's a huge success if they suddenly see it everywhere they look.
Newkids like don't realize this is why Apple and ps4 are doing so good.

Soon comrade.

oh yes

Cancer, check em

Marketing may sell the console, but the games are what keep people interested. Isn't it true that consoles are sold at a loss so that they can hook you into making that initial investment, and then continuously buying more software, which thereby justifies the initial revenue hit?

Also, are people fucking stupid? They know that market is a ruse, so why do they fall for it? Anyone who's ever seen a motherfucking McDonald's commercial and compared the actual product to the one in the commercial knows that marketing is always made under false pretenses. So why do people keep falling for it?

Then why did the dream cast fail? Why is the xbone doing decent?

You're basing all of this off nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He's NIDF. What the fuck did you expect?

It's not like we have any examples or anything.

Yeah, nothing says defending something like saying the Switch will have less games and market towards normalfags.

Yeah, okay.

The Dreamcast failed because Sony stomped its shit in, and Sega failed because the Saturn previously consumed a huge amount of their monetary resources, so all bets were on the Dreamcast. As for xbone, it's doing very poorly. What are you, new? Also, way to ignore the rest of my post.

Can you prove that Nintendo is going to pull and Apple and start a massive marketing push for the Switch? That was your claim.
I can see through that sarcasm. Go right ahead and give me some of those examples.

I can count on one hand how many games I absolutely have to play that are exclusive to the Wii U, and all of those will be emulatable by CEMU by year's end. It's awful.

The playstation 2 had a worse launch library. It only sold so well at first because it could play DVDs. Again. Vidya does not sell consoles.

Ps4, Xbone. The Vita had more games than the ps4 but flopped despite being a pretty decent handheld.
The wii sold the best despite having the nintendo library.
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/08/27/nintendo-is-promising-not-to-repeat-the-wii-us-marketing-mistakes-with-the-nx/#4d8506752c63 (yes i'm too lazy to archive)
Nintendo also announced it wouldn't start it's marketing until next year, only a few months before it releases.

Actually fuck it. Might as well before someone gets mad
archive.fo/MVPcZ

Are you implying that isn't true for pretty much every console for the last 2 gens?

Dreamcast launch
PS2 launch
Nah, you're wrong. They're both about the same. There's a few diamonds in the rough but a lot of shit on both sides.

Nah. I own more than five must-play games for the PS2, PS3, and DS. I could point out more than five must-play games for the Gamecube, even though I didn't own one. The Dreamcast, Wii, and Xbox Hueg might be hard, but I could probably do it for them too. I also own more games for the Vita than I want for the Wii U, although I'm not sure they're so much "must have" games so much as games I enjoy a lot.

I spent all of this (half of the) gen waiting for Nintendo to put out enough must have games to justify the purchase of a Wii U, and they didn't deliver. There are a couple that'd be nice to have, but when I can't name more than five games that I'm dying to play for your console, it's a fuck up.

Port of a WiiU game
Port of 7th gen game
If it like Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy games, mite b cool
Neutral about this. IF this is legit game, I will only judge this by the first shown gameplay trailer and/or videos.
I think the game looks fun IMHO. But missing the launch of the Switch is dropping the ball big time.
That game flopped. (I think it flopped; idk tbh) Is Memehouse going to bring in more censorship or just leaving the way it was in the Burgerland version?
Port of a WiiU game….Again
Huh? Never know about this. I never pay attention to Telltale games. If it's anything like what they been making nowadays, it's would be bland.
More ports; It looks like Nintendo is following the same advice as everyone in the vidya industry by porting all old game from the last gen and selling your game again fro extra shekels.
Pokemon spin-off?
mite b cool

Overall: meh launch titles with only one game that worth a shit. The games that come after the launch are mostly ports of WiiU games that you can emulate in CEMU except for Telltale's new game, Pokenmon spin-off, and Pikmin 4.

Kek

This is pathetic even by Nintendo standards.

ps3 I can only think of 4 must plays.

NIDF is the biggest joke

Has Nintendo learned from the Wii's mistake?
Has Nintendo learned from the Gamecube's mistake?
Has Nintendo learned from the N64's mistake?
They say they have, but their actions say otherwise.

Except I own a ps3.
Name those must haves then neogaf.
Also you dont know what it means to move a goalpost kid.

JUST

Cuckchan is truly among us.

ITS SO GOOD

Pokemon Stars is just the console version of Sun/Moon

Time to nintendo switch to pc

I'm glad there's no reason to buy the console. I'll just get Zelda for Wii U and pray that Platinum don't put out any good games for the switch.

Makes you wonder why the most cancerous threads are mostly filled with weebshit, doesn't it?

Literally DoA, Splatoon and a 3D Mario aren't going to be enough to carry it, this thing is coming out in March, not Christmas, and the probably wouldn't even get away doing it around that time either, no one fucking plays Just Dance, its a holiday cash grab game that makes its money back by parents that don't know any better and usually is back on store shelves by New Years from trade-ins. All the casuals have already played skyrim to death, and with mods, which I doubt Nintendo is willing to support like sony and MS considering all of the 3ds hacks that they can do literally nothing about other than ban paying customers

launch titles aside the rest looks abysmall as well, if its just ports and maybe 1 or 2 new games, when really only 1 is what people care about, you have a problem, Christmas 2017 is probably the only thing they can save them if the launch title line up is true, if that's all they have lined up, they're completely fucked, and rightfully so, I don't know how a company that has stayed afloat for this long goes full retard in every possible way for 2 gens in a row

The Wii was a massive success, the casual nature of it's marketing aside, which is why their subsequent marketing blunders are so confounding, how do you go from printing cash off of dumb American kids to begging for someone, ANYONE to buy your damn console by pretending that normal functioning adults would ever use the Switch outside the comfort of their house

Nah.
Wake me up when they reveal Switch Megami Tensei.

"Bubukka" is the author, he just makes unconnected loli pics.

We do it just to trigger you user.

What a dick.

I need MH3U on it, and it has to have reliable multiplayer.

No, too many ports

I'm fine with this

fuck no

Its literally a port machine…

What the fuck?

I know Nintendo is kind of known for rehashes, but they're pretty much just copy and pasting at this point.

Just get a wii u for cheap

Nothing there to sell one to me.

Colossal mistake if this is all real. The last thing they need is a third Mario RPG line, especially one that's weighed down by those annoying fucks.

Mario x Rabbids might actually be legit, see

You should probably remove that one OP it's the only plausible fake on the list.

PS3 literally only has Yakuza, Demon Souls and SoTC.

I was reacting more to the concept. IT's pretty dusgusting tbhfam. Little proto-minion bastards should have stayed in the hole Ubisoft buried them in

Depends if 3D Mario means more 3D Land or a proper core Mario game like Galaxy.

Only if someone hacks the Switch on release and gets ROMs on it

Having ports from Wii U be free if you already own a copy is the cherry on top

I'm going to buy a Switch and keep it on the lowest firmware and wait for piracy.
Also
I'm curious and also a little worried.