Final Fantasy 16

are you hyped?
who pre-orderd here?

archive.is/sPU6S

I genuinely am confused. I have no idea if there are just this many people on the board who like lightning or if it's just an ebin meme. It's like toddposting but with a good chance of being genuine.

best waifu

maybe you should venture back to halfchan friend where having shit waifus is allowed

Lightning has no ass.

It's a meme since there was an actual Claire-obsessed armpit fetishist on 4/v/ before the exodus who'd bring her up fucking constantly in unrelated threads and afterwards Lightningposting stuck around mostly as a joke.
As for Lightning herself, I'm indifferent as fuck. She's a meh character that was in one shit game that somehow had two sequels(that were OK-ish).

15 isn't even out yet.

But Terra is best waifu

Where the fuck do you think you are user? Take that garbage and shove it so far up your ass that you choke on it.

who cares about the game, its all about the money!

its a meme

Not in the current year ishiggydiggy

ahahahahahaha
Oh great, we've gone from hyper-linear corridor simulator to bland and directionless wasteland. Bless SE for providing us with both extremes of design or (in the case of XV) the worst of both worlds.

I'm more excited to play as a monster hunting boy band tbh.

I think this is what pisses me off the most about XV; the base premise is retarded, but it could have worked, even been enjoyable, if they had just put more than an ounce of levity or self-awareness into the design and story writing.
An open world free-action RPG about a group of colorful bros backpacking in the wild as an extended bachelor-retreat for their rich friend about to get married off, only to stumble home during the middle of an invasion and have to fight their way through a phletora of manic generals and edgy mercs? That could have been interesting, but because this is modern Squeenix, they took that potential and drowned it in a tub of half-baked spectacle, unironic grimdarkness, limited character pool, homobaiting, and samey design. There's no color to anything in any sense here.

Does this shit have denuvo? Only going to pirate this shit.

Hank Hill has no ass, but that doesn't stop him from being my hasubando.

Who cares I won't see it in my lifetime given how much time they took to release XV

I forgot to sage

Are they really going to make this shit series into a regular thing?

Not a single source to be seen and it's from fucking June as well.

You got it

One job, OP

Open world is the way all RPGs should be. That much is true.
Final Fantasy 1 was open world, Dragon Warrior was open world, Link to the Past was open world, all of the actually good RPGs have always been open world.

But open world doesn't make it good, it's just the proper format, just like writing stories in books is the proper format instead of using papyrus scrolls - being in book form is a given, but the quality of the story determines the quality of the book.

lmao