ITT: Games with greater emphasis on visual poetry rather than story or plot

ITT: Games with greater emphasis on visual poetry rather than story or plot

What the fuck is visual poetry?

Fat kike needs to get off his cake-eating ass and ban these fallout 4 shills.

Aesthetically pleasing images that don't try to link each other through the linear rigidly logical development of the plot (arbitrarily forcing themselves into sequence in obedience to some abstract notion of order). In other words, games that give you great visuals without shoving forced meaning, symbolism, or relevancy down your throat.

This sounds like a long-winded and pseudo-intellectual way of saying, "I'd rather watch a slideshow than play a video game."

cute

What are some games that put an emphasis on visual pottery?

Silent Hill has some really great visuals, but they're trying too hard to tie everything into the occult plot. Visuals shouldn't be given a meaning beyond what appears on screen. Meanings should be made by the player, not given by the directors.

If the slideshow is pretty, I'd take it.

8th wonder of the world
pharaoh

It's pretty lazy for an artist to expect an audience to 'just get it'. Things should be left to interpretation, but there is nothing wrong with creating a clear message.
If the artwork doesn't create a dialog for the audience to think about, then it doesn't really 'speak' for itself.

I don't like the way the lighting suddenly changes. Looks bad. The decals/paint/damage is stupid looking and the overall shape i fucking gay. Why is there's magic balls floating above it?

Get the fuck outta here, you god damn Marxist.

That has to be one the shittiest post-modern ideas I've ever come across. It just makes no fucking sense.

I'm gay but you're a fag.

You're a bigger fag.

Kill yourself.

You mean imagery?