CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7JMO3
archive.is/OvfPl
archive.is/XUYoG
archive.is/UJ2yP
twitter.com/juliakiran/status/800779147840655361
twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/801114708782653440
techraptor.net/content/cygames-interview-ccg-shadowverse.
breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/22/nearly-50-university-academics-endorse-open-letter-condemning-milo-white-supremacist/
archive.is/d2eWz#selection-9409.0-9421.172
archive.is/FjDgX
archive.is/d2eWz#selection-9427.0-9451.39
archive.is/dcFim
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/22/12-fake-news-stories-from-the-mainstream-media/
archive.is/d2eWz#selection-9481.0-9481.66
archive.is/mhxMo
archive.is/OklcJ
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/twitter-suspends-user-for-reporting-pedophilia-rings-twittergate-erupts/17128/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/donald-trump-disavow-alt-right-groups/
archive.is/e9SNN
twitter.com/associatesmind/status/801084206797332480
archive.fo/opl6p
archive.is/gAt4F
archive.is/Rc76E
archive.is/Sd1Ef
lewrockwell.com/2016/11/no_author/foogle-ready-kill-alternative-media/
twitter.com/pspoole/status/801149983210795008
twitter.com/NATOSource/status/801116674636255232
reuters.com/article/us-alphabet-advertising-idUSKBN1392MM
freezepage.com/1479436619OXLSLAGTGD
youtu.be/oj9dA6E3fJw?t=2m30s
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/789914904350298112
archive.is/1mwhW
twitter.com/MahdDogg/status/801223255340158976
time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/800970345767260161
voat.co/v/PizzaGate
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/800996824978817024
washingtonexaminer.com/sanders-democrats-need-to-move-away-from-identity-politics/article/2607906
archive.is/XyfSZ
archive.is/ep14V
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/801237902680346624
twitter.com/jack
8ch.net/pol/res/8314379.html
ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts'_5th_Congressional_District_election,_2016).
archive.is/YTfme
twitter.com/RepKClark/status/799338097817296897
please
lolcow.wiki/wiki/List_of_Brianna_Wu's_Lies#Lies_About_Herself_and_Her_Companies
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/801243486724886528
archive.fo/dBwyP
archive.is/EjhrY
twitter.com/jack/with_replies
fauux.neocities.org/
superlaugh.com/hamsterdance
twitter.com/stillgray/status/801150101347414016
archive.is/RjgiL
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/801274866984849408
archive.is/mxfTl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for benis

plz do emails plz

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Old Bread
archive.is/7JMO3

Okay, the fucking attack is happening! they're going after advertisers for all "alt-right and fake news sites"!

And look at these, not suspicious at all! "Massive campaign!" with only double digit tweets!
archive.is/OvfPl
Brands yank ads on ‘alt-right’ website Breitbart, others discover they can’t
>Teresa Welsh [email protected]/* */

twitter.com/slpng_giants/with_replies

reddit.com/r/racism/comments/5e8poy/help_us_make_a_list_of_breitbart_advertisers_to/

archive.is/XUYoG

archive.is/UJ2yP

Daily retard content!

Who even removed ads from breitbart?
Also

NEW PAINFUL SAYINGS

YES

remember to get started on the cygames downpour op.

That woman deserves to die, horribly.

About fucking time they tried to purge the cancer

The narrative is on full speed! gotta retaliate for helping Trump "win with fake news"!

Kek.

This needs attention

Welcome back Ake-user.

>>>Holla Forums8324795
This is some crazy shit.

Are there any halfway decent phone games? My computer is kill.

Plague Inc.

If you like Final Fantasy then Record Keeper can be pretty good. Especially with a pretty good banner coming up on Friday.

I just play dudokus on mine.

webm?

Someone tell Dirty Dan that this proves he visits a site that hosts CP and, by SJWs' logic, he irrevocably and undeniably is a pedophile.

Holy shit, how much obsessive passive aggressive projection can one numale tweet?

Thanks for recommendations

This is clearly a learned man who knows the culture of japan as he has no idea what any of those buttons are.

Wow, this guy has it all figured out doesn't he.

Ok we need to start emailing cygames both in English and nip.

Even /hebe/ deleted actual nudity, so he's on a site that's even worse than our site was at its very worst.

The world is getting more and more stupid by the day.

We're weaponizing buttons and hobbies now.
Strap in kiddo we're in for a wild ride

What did cygames do this time and why is my waifu so weirdly drawn?

My brother was buttons with weeb drawings of Fire Emblem Awakening characters on his, but he's pretty right-wing, even if he has shit taste in FE games.

The logic makes no sense whatsoever!

Makes perfect sense if you just realize that he's old and out of touch.

You're a cute loli and I agree with you

If you like DBZ you could try Dokkan Battle.
it's f2p but they throw the stuff you can buy at you like candy

Every thread begins and ends in shitposting.

All come from shitposts, and to shitposts all return.

No, just you.

BBC fucked up

twitter.com/juliakiran/status/800779147840655361

Alright, I am legit mad, beyond mad even.
You have a guy who got buttons form cartoons of varying taste on his bag, who might be a fag because SU but is also surely totally harmless. And then this cunt comes in, calls the poor guy names without him deserving it, and belittles him on Twitter, to show the world how disrespectful he can be.
He didn't even have the balls to talk shit face-to-face, there is no honor at all. Whoever the purse owner his, I hope he challenged this despicable bully into a fair boxing match and destroyed his ass.

THE HEART IS NO DIFFERENT!

That's virtue signalling for ya

This sums it up

I lost tracks. Someone plz care to explain wtf is 'cygames' and what did they do?

It's the first time someone gets me mad like this, I'm legit triggered here, is he still going unpunished?

Again? Didn't they do something similiar with Sargon back in the day, as well as with some other female esports celeb?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Holy shit.

people are giving him shit on twitter

"It's okay when we do it," indeed. Bunch of fucking children.

They did this to Glenn Beck way back in the day.

Look, whatever bullshit they do, it's always okay when they do it, they are basically children who think everyone must play by the rules except them for some reason.
I'm getting enraged here. I'll split and mod FN:V, I'll come back later to see if there's any schadenfreude.

twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/801114708782653440

Reminder that anyone who publicly uses a platform to speak out against Trump places a curse upon their own heads; its spooky.
Get him to talk shit about Trump and watch him carefully for the next week.
No, seriously, its kinda disturbing,

The resistance to it is growing, but if this doesn't turn around soon whites really will go extinct.

There's really no incentive to marry anymore where i live. Too easy to get ruined. You can be stuck with alimony even if you never actually got married, as long as you lived together long enough. Even if I met the right woman she could destroy my life with a snap of her fingers. It's horrifying.

Cygames is a mobilegames company that is known for their [email protected]/* */ games and Granblue Fantasy. Recently they released their Hearthstone clone, Shadowverse, on steam with an english localization. As is expected nowadays the localization is bad, terrible voice acting, name changes and covering up of cleavage. You can revert these changes yourself by downloading the japanese files but this doesn't change the fact that the normal english version is self-censored.

we are contacting cygames over shadowverse to get them to reverse the censorship and to prevent future censorship to the game as discussed in this article techraptor.net/content/cygames-interview-ccg-shadowverse. This is important because they are going to step into the console market with granblue fantasy re: link. Getting shadowverse uncensored seems to be an easy enough op to do because they seem to be catching hell already so much so they did that article for pr. We could collaborate with the steam users.

Also nice dubs

who

Lord Keks magic is still with us. Blessed be his name.

Are we being raided?

WEW

this fucking cunt

but we're the bad guys, we're the ones that hate everyone, right. At least his gofundme was successful. And never forget that dumb bitch who started this whole thing literally got a guy thrown in jail for disagreeing with her on twatter

it's a meme you dip

Thick white loads and such.

Lucky trips checked.

Right back at you honey.

Is this the glorified twitter screenshot general?

videogames

I borked my previous embed, aporugizu.

Trump is likely telling the truth and was not humblebragging when he said he was only a messenger. And not just a lone messenger, there are also others that seems to be a messenger of something unexplainable but quite real. And that gives me cautious hope.

Who is this jizz whiz?

I want to fuck Megumin.

I'll never understand how that Platonic ideal of a manchild became so popular.

dubs checked
It's the bully the chunibyou archwizard until she learns a spell besides explosion thread. Whether that includes withholding food, or not allowing her to go to the bathroom, casting steal on her pantsu, or having a strip jan ken pon match against her rival, all bullying is permitted until she learns a lvl1 Firebolt spell.

The Narrative and smears are going crazy
breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/22/nearly-50-university-academics-endorse-open-letter-condemning-milo-white-supremacist/

archive.is/d2eWz#selection-9409.0-9421.172

"Rob: I also have a few contacts who worked for DoD and some Intel agencies as analysts

[04/01/2015, 3:52:39 AM] Rob: So they're not LEOs but they may have a few friends who are

[04/01/2015, 3:52:53 AM] Rob: One of them is actually paying attention to gamergate and has DMed me a bunch about it. If I ask he'd probably be willing to pass on some shit"

Is he just fucking around on April Fools' Day or are there really people who worked on the U.S. Department of Defense who are know Gamergate!?

Shilled by the gaming journos?

Didn't realize Siege was that successful.
archive.is/FjDgX

Apparently it's doing pretty well. Weird, since I found a copy of the gold edition or something like that for $20 at Wal-Mart. PC version.

I still don't trust them

Feels good to know one of the few AAA games I bought recently has made a positive influence for once.

Well, it's an improvement. Of course, it really isn't that hard to improve when your main competitors, EA and 2K, are doing their best to fuck everyone without lube.

There's actually some sanity to that. Who knows when Harmful will finally outwear his welcome at Youtube. Having his shit backed up is a good precaution. Also I'm fairly sure he doesn't earn diddlysquat from his channel.

I've gotta say, its probably the best AAA game to come out in a long time.
Make sure you turn on Japanese voices so you can hear Smoke talk about his "Kawaiis".

archive.is/d2eWz#selection-9427.0-9451.39

Should come as no surprise, but the White House at least knows of Holla Forums's existence. Feel free to link this whenever someone 'asks' why government agencies would ever care about monitoring this place.

I honestly don't recall it. I remember instances of nitwits who would be literally whos without their journo buddies, like Fish and Rami, but I don't think Sterling was like that.

In their minds they have a monopoly on concern for women and minorities. Anyone not from their camp can only speak for the evil straight cis white males.

archive.is/dcFim

Still fucking bullshit.

They've realized it's better to sell the whole dry cake instead of 3/4 of it and asking you to buy the last 1/4.

But they're still gonna make you pay for the icing and sprinkles.

The article's actually wrong. All the characters in the game you just unlock with in-game points after one match or two matches, weapon attachments cannot be bought with real money, 99% of weapon skins you can unlock by just playing the game and earning in-game points or buy paying real shekels, and the DLC characters can be earned too but they're incredibly grindy.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/22/12-fake-news-stories-from-the-mainstream-media/

trips of truth. As much as I like that they are saying that they will cut down on DLC, there are still paid cosmetics, a season pass (with another one coming I think), and all the DLC operators are immensely grindy so as to whittle down your patience and make you give in and buy them.

If that's the case mr trips, then I'm totally okay with "earn your icing".

I miss the days when extra costumes and shit were unlockables or cheats.

Unfortunately paid cosmetics is the world we live in now. I really wish it wasn't, but this is the negative impact that incredibly easy access to the internet caused.

It kinda makes me wonder, what were these idiots buying before paid cosmetics? Candy bars? Lottery tickets? More games?

archive.is/d2eWz#selection-9481.0-9481.66

I wonder how bad Trudeau is reeling from Trump winning

What is this?
I can't make heads or tails of it

Don't we all. It's one reason I like Saints Row 2 so much better than 3. It has 3 DLC packs. Two are big mission packs and give cool cars and shit too. The third is a free clothing pack. Most of the cool stuff in the game is earned. 3 is a DLCfest with nothing to do and missions you can't replay.

Can you explain

The CON Leaks. I've been posting them ITT and am disappointed that no one has seemed to notice.

And this is how far we've fallen, its already normalized for people.

It's bad because rather than letting you buy cosmetics and unlock other ones ingame, they'll usually JUST sell them to you. In my day you could unlock your unlockables in the game, dammit.

That's no doubt @thetrudz

I don't have a problem if you can earn them and have an option for the idiots to be good goys, I have a problem if you're forced to pay for them.

Post a screencap, maybe with the relevant bits highlighted? Posts with images tend to get more attention.
Also: LMAO
DoD wasting its time on fucking GAMERGATE
I wonder how many of our red herrings they took

Come to think of it, yeah. But then again:

archive.is/mhxMo

Closest we got to Trump senpai noticing us specifically was this:

archive.is/OklcJ

Will do.

More like permanent games journalism thread.

I'd be okay with it if it's available ingame for you to earn, and paid DLC if you don't wanna earn them.

But it feels like you don't get rewarded for playing the game anymore, other than achievements.

What, you did this super secret event that you had a really tight window to get? Plunk Achievement/Trophy Unlocked.

You wanted an outfit, or a cheat, or an item or something? No, fuck you. Pay more.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Speaking of Trump

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/twitter-suspends-user-for-reporting-pedophilia-rings-twittergate-erupts/17128/

I disappeared from the gaming scene for about 4 or 5 years and returned to find this cunt had a following. Couldn't fathom it then, still can't now.

GET OUT

To be fair, it IS a viable choice. I don't really think breitbart will lose much because their reputation won't change in the slightest from the attacks, so other ads will come to replace the previous ones and supposedly they'll have the same number of readers; but if you consider a news source is being unethical (and let's be honest, breitbart isn't the biggest saint site out there), sharing your gripe with it to advertisers is perfectly acceptable.

Again, the difference with GG is that we didn't just attack their ads, we also demolished, everywhere, their reputation, from an audience that was either misinformed or indifferent. Today places like kotaku and polygon are only followed by the faggots who entirely agree with their garbage.
Breitbart is loved by their audience and ALREADY is massively consumed mostly by people who agree with everything they say/do.
Also we used archives for spreading the articles to avoid giving them hits; the methods of those anti-alt-right" appear primitive.

HA
PEN
NING

Shut up commie

IT'S A SELF FEEDING MEME ENERGY LOOP
PERPETUUM MEMEBILE

Milo ought to take advantage of Britain's notoriously fucked libel laws and teach these people the meaning of domination and submission.

Good night gamergates!

This Val person's a tranny, right?
Also
Kill yourself

That's a completely different Korean fresco. Megumin is from konosuba.

This is why we filter name/tripfags.

Yes he fucking should.

Namefag attentionwhore who likes to play leader and still butthurt comrade bernie sold out his berniebros and who has the fucking audacity to tell people not to point out censorship via smears and lies by a false narrative.

Thanks user
Forgot you could do that to tripfags

Why not go all the way and have them banned if they derail and are being faggots? It's not like he wasn't temp-banned before, how about the mods finish the job?

I second this

webm.

Because force-user exists, dear, and that there is no rule saying people can't namefag. If someday there is one I'll stop, but again, what's the point when force-user exists ? Just do this. The only ones derailing are the autists crying about me.

Does he have actual legal solutions ? That's a bit bullshit anyway, if not even a bit childish, like crying after he's won.

Mark doesn't have the balls and willpower to ban that little frog for being a namefagging attention whore.

Watch this, this shit is fucking wrong but the people on the "right side of history" don't care, no bad tactics or targets.

Oh no
+1 view
The Jews will surely destroy us with this newfound power

God fucking damn it.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/donald-trump-disavow-alt-right-groups/

This is gonna get juicy, especially that sperg Spencer being propped up as a strawman for the alt-right and Trump fucking using the made-up label

This user is right. It's just one view. Just one view.

No I like them fuck you

y-yeah well he didn't disavow them enough so it doesn't count,hes still a white suprmemesist

Good

Because the forced anonymity doesn't fix everything. Like those autists that you mentioned, if they exist only to bitch about you and have a vested interest to shit on and get rid of GG, I'd be okay with them getting the boot, too. As it stands, regular anons don't even enjoy your presence regardless.

Doesn't Holla Forums abhor that label, anyway?

Everyone that has remotely right-leaning values don't even know what the fuck is even means

Of course you do newfriend.

filtered

archive.is/e9SNN

Holla Forums called itself alt-right until the label went mainstream, then they denounced it and started calling themselves "extreme right".

Might go badly like last week where they fucking blamed Trump and implying his supporters are the ones rioting when he said "Stop it" but nobody who isn't a brainwash idiot trusted them.

Would be good or bad, depending how Trump will react, they're trying to taint him with guilt by association and goddamn media blitz after he won still continues.

What did you expect from people who worship Rachel Madcow?

Oh boy, I still remember that salt…

pretty much he thinks everyone likes him or something

There might be more gawker/gizmodo shit soon !
twitter.com/associatesmind/status/801084206797332480
archive.fo/opl6p

Calm down user

Would Univision have to pay for Gawker if that one went through?

Wew. courtesy from plebbit, hitpieces are coming in fast and "GG is the first alt-right group to appear" bullshit coming in along with fake news

archive.is/gAt4F
archive.is/Rc76E
archive.is/Sd1Ef

Well supposedly, but knowing them they'd probably try to settle before a trial.

So far that user has only cried about a name fag and tried to push some shitty youtube channel.

It's a bot.

That`s Failurebot 1.0 .

This reminds me of when they kept spamming the same copypasta in 26 different language on weekend days. Oh the nostalgia.

That one wasn't even a bot. He was running it through google translate manually.

That's some autism.

(checked)
when GG moved to Holla Forums and this tard found out how to ddos us using Imgur. this could work on any other sites and could do damage on big sites but this retard wanted to take down GG.

not really ,BUI had few axes to grind with Holla Forums as a whole and /furry/

That dude was more just a weird obsession with finding vulnerabilities in this site, although i remember he was one of the people spamming the everloving fuck out of Holla Forums after they shit in everyone's cornflakes

Good read, a tl:dr on the next phase of the Mainstream media's master plan.

lewrockwell.com/2016/11/no_author/foogle-ready-kill-alternative-media/

Oh fuck, Trump disavows gremlins and dragons, it's all over.

Bui I think pretty much killed /furry/ on Holla Forums and he really hated /ints/ as he shat that board up then shit all over freech.

Megamonopolies working to benefit their buttbudies at the government? Nonsense!

That close-up caption looks eerily like a man.

what is going on?

Trying to get the people to watch them by going full Bejing from what it looks like.

what do you think?

twitter.com/pspoole/status/801149983210795008

It will be remembered for years. Decades.

Acid Man has been a bad boy
twitter.com/NATOSource/status/801116674636255232

The animated contest of liberty against the globalists.

UNBIASED MEDIA
N
B
I
A
S
E
D

M
E
D
I
A

I wan 2 fug this

How do you deal with having passed peak schadenfreude? I'm afraid I'll spend the rest of my days chasing that high.

Wait for the wall. If he actually builds that thing, people will just explode.

The absolute madman is actually doing it!

Been waiting to post this, I guess now is a good time as any

Kek thanks for this user
Needed a laugh

This is the world we live in
AND THESE ARE THE HANDS WE'RE GIVEN

DRUMPF ALREADY GOING BACK ON HIS PROMISES, DRUMPFFAGS BTFO

I hate how dc made her a scrawny bitch at one point.

CW show, DCCU, or at some point in the comics?

Comics. Not sure if they ever changed her back, since I dropped comics. And its a shame too, her character is awesome in the dcau, especially the whole batman beyond thing silly yes, but still interesting

Under what pretext, exactly, is breitbart being targeted as fake news?

Also, I couldn't find the source of this supposed blacklist. Just stories saying Google/Facebook have created such a list. I think this article is making up facts.

The reuters story:
reuters.com/article/us-alphabet-advertising-idUSKBN1392MM

Doesn't give any specific details, and quotes Google as saying they don't know the details yet.

I've always thought her "We will need a new Batman" plan was kind of the exact kind of shit that was quintessential to he personality. Completely morally fucked, but she had a good point.

yeah, I saw it. I hope he goes through with it. the salt alone would be in enough quantity to pay for it. I also like how it says in the document (kinda?) that they're trying to give power back to local enforcement to deal with illegals.
Vid related.

>mfw rumors are going around one of the construction companies I work for that it might be one of the companies contracted to help build the wall.

Kek works in mysterious ways

Did something just happen to /furry/
I sweat It just got hundreds of UIDs.

Feels good man.

Requesting webm of the guy on the right starting 28 seconds

Bui got banned from the /furry/ discord because he's an obnoxious faggot and all of a sudden, a day later we all got 300+ friend requests and spam DM of Bambi scat; I think you can draw the correlation between the two. But yes, its most definitely Bui doing it again, as the format of the spamming is in the exact same fashion.

taking over the world
one country at a time

Considering how cancer Bui has proven to be, it doesn't surprise me that /fit/ actually had a guy murdering tripfags in real life.

I don't like Fur fags but I don't want boards here on Holla Forums to leave since I want more boards here other then Holla Forums and Holla Forums thriving here seriously we need to actually make an effort to get boards here active again.

any examples?

have you considered that the excess of furfags is what's driving people away

Wait what

Speaking olf furfags, here's Marche shitting up the /gbfg/ thread right now

It's probably not Marche but a goon trying to stir up shit. If it is the furry, he's a faggot.

I don't really know that many tripfags from half/fit/ other than Zyzz but it turns out there was one user that almost died from overdose from a really obscure as fuck vitamin when a tripfag gave him advice. And so after recovering he came back with the trip Vitamin Avenger and saved as much information as he could on tripfags on the board. That is really the only thing that is confirmed, the rest is speculation considering how /fit/izen tripfags started dropping like flies.

What the fuck?

I actually don't see to much furries here if our /a/ was run by better mods we'd have more people on Holla Forums

At least they dont go praising obama for it.

Got to throw their own "arguments" straight back at their faces.

don't fucking remind me. at least he's not shitting up this thread.

sounds like fucking nothing but i want to believe

what's so bad about /a/? i lurk there occasionally, it seems fine to me.

golden

Its a good board but the moderation style doesn't ring with most people so ITS SHIT even if the community there likes it

It's probably a goon Marche should still be sleep.

Looks like the cancer is gonna live with the minorities fellas

I want to grab her and throw her off a helicopter for breaking the NAP

One day the Gulf of California will stretch straight past the San Francisco bay.

that's the problem, he's so fucking cancerous that he is indistinguishable from a goon.

I want to believe

I want the nihilism cat to go up to Holla Forums's door and flash her panties with a blank expression before they have meaningless and carnal sex.

our /a/ has issues and the mods don't really listen to ways that the board could be better Mark at least listens to half the concerns Holla Forums brings up.

Marche is cancerous

I lost my shit

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

He's been banned thrice in rapid succession. See under for the two other times, even though these two times weren't on Discord.

He's probably still salty about the fact he got banned twice, once for his shitty "Goodra is fe.male only" meme and the other one for shitspamming about his new fetish, Braixen. Expect him to come back with Gen 7's advent.

Why can't Marche hide his power level like you all?

why is he so autistic? Something I've noticed is most furries have this persecution complex this one fur fag I had the misfortune of speaking to on discord tried saying mocking furries is like being racist to black people, yes he tried comparing the plight of blacks in the early 20th century to people mocking furries.

Then they are shocked that people hate them.

because marche is furfag val. they probably banned him there so now he shits up every other gg thread.

I have come to the conclusion that one (or most) of /a/'s meido is an actual mudslime. You can make fun of nazis and jews and christians and buddhists, but the moment you bring up islam you get banned so fast you'd think they're watching every thread.

He's clearly underage.

There's even a term for it: fursecution complex.

Because they are just like jews

Kek, this fits every single anti-GG I've interacted with on twitter.

Now sure how to square this circle.

Well he's not really wrong, both them and niggers deserve it.

holy shit i have to try this

Did I miss some drama? Apparently David Pakman, Swiftonsecurity, and a few other goon/burnout accounts are now trying to link GG to the alt-right and nazis.

Link now homo

Christ this explains alot and some of the rules they have don't fit the board having a rec board on a small board that isn't fast like 4/a/ won't work have a single rec thread at a time would work better, having more lax rules would help the board out I wish they would use the /a/meta but again its dead since they don't read any criticism to /a/.

Jesus while not cancerous like they were 10 years ago fur fags need to be placed in containment.

Good luck they've been trying for years with utter failure.

You're kinda late, Pakman's doing that for weeks now, even before the 11/9. "Taylor Swift" anonymuses doing the same is new, though the "Anonymous" group has already declared war with both GG and the alt-right for quite some time now.

The alt-right is a media construct to begin with. It doesn't exist.

Oh God it took me a second…

Could he… there's no way… he couldn't actually do it… right?

I mean, he's a madman, but is the THAT much of a madman?

Gas the journalists, console war now

I want to believe but I think google measures the distance as the crow flies so they ignore the actual terrain.

This, want to know (((who))) came up with it?

I know it is just a media bogeyman made to freak people out, but I honestly want to know how it even came to be. It is such a vague nonsense word that libtards accuse everyone of being.

I never thought Trump wouldn't try and build the wall. Getting it through an appropriations committee is where the issue is.

Well of course. You want to build your walls nice and straight.

Pretty much. Alt-right is just an umbrella term for any and all anti-establishment right wingers. There is no cohesion and the various groups that fall under it barely tolerate each other at best and are openly hostile between themselves at worst..

Hoooo, boy.

Look more closely user.

That distance is for leaving LA and San Francisco outside of the wall.

We ain't even right-wingers.

Doesn't matter. Anyone not agreeable enough is alt-right now.

Nice reddit meme.

By labeling us as the "alternative" right they think it will prevent us from becoming the mainstream right (since we wouldn't be an alternative then). Jewish word tricks won't help them this time. Their magic has become weak over the years while the power of kek grows every day.

Shit threads like this would fit better in Holla Forums or /cuck/

No way.

If anything, now the SJW's are going to have to settle for being the minority. I mean, not that they weren't before, but as far as race is concerned…

Yeah, cause TRS and Holla Forums get along real fucking don't they? Nice try.

Leftypol is coming in now to shill D&C

Holla Forums isn't part of the altright, so Holla Forums is irrelevant to this discussion.

daily reminder
freezepage.com/1479436619OXLSLAGTGD

Sorry, hun.

Yep

Wow how tolerant

Megumin is a nigger!!!

How are they different from Holla Forums again?

their pretty much sjws

Holla Forums has good memes

In soviet Holla Forums the nazis meme you

The wording in the test results in a trend pushing most users to the left

Theyside with people who would stab them in the back willingly.

Userbase composition. Holla Forums is mostly former 4/pol/ users from the first and second exodus, although it's mostly second exodus nowadays.

Holla Forums is goons, Holla Forums, 4/co/ and tumblr. It's like some next level fucking cancer right there.

This dude is frankly one of the best things that came out of gamergate

I'd say Holla Forums is more compatible with chan culture do to their politically incorrect edge. Holla Forums is too afraid to offend people because they're so desperate to spread their ideology. Thus Holla Forums misses the jokes when making their memes and so they end up feeling forced and cringey. Holla Forums in contrast doesn't give a flying fuck who they offend

1.Race is just a spook, stop believing in it friend.
2.Holy shit here are communists everywhere
3.They don't praise Kek

they are called Holla Forums

You do realize Max Stirner was a nihilist who criticized both the right and the left, right?

He was a pretentious pseudo-intellectual cuckhold (and I mean he was an actual cuck)

Why the fuck do you lefty faggots worship him? Are you guys actually retarded?

so the anti anime shitposting is coming from them

are they fucking RPing politics?

Yes? They are one of the people who keep labelling every post with a anime or manga pic weeb. Did you not know this?

Michael, your talking to an arrested child who eats snot in public.
Thy lack the capacity to understand any reasoning you would present to them that is contrary to their prevailing groupthink.

Its not even the worst of it. They had this "OC" thread where they made cringeworthy edits of Hades from the Hercules Disney movie and the mods actually deleted it out of shame

Take a guess

The anti anime and jrpg shit has been coming from them for a while they've been shitting up Holla Forums and localization threads since 2015.

Val, pls. Dude's been around way longer than that.

Same reason modern journos worship Hunter S. Thompson. THEY MISSED THE FUCKING POINT

No shit, Sherlock.

She lost. Tell her to belete her account

This is the same left that fears trump is a white nationalist and thinks that the world would be a better place with a 2 class system of nobles and slaves.

I thought that was freech

But then if you don't know how to use the enter key you probably don't know how to use grammar.

The next time i saw one of those faggots say "not real communism™" i'm going to stick a MG42 so far up their ass the barrel will fuse with their rectum. They are a bunch of sophists, gun them down all.

People are still missing the point of Nietzsche

Freech and leftypol have over lap same with revolt.

Tracey is actually applauding the move I think.

Psst hey, ever notice how a lot of SJWs like and push marxist shit? Ever notice what Holla Forums is largely about? Ever notice what most goons political views are?

The girl in the first pic aint her, is it?

I know, I meant, the fact he got noticed. He wasn't really anything before GG, to be fair hour long videos of just him shittalking people, while hilarious, isn't something most people would wanna care about. But after he showed support for GG he got a lot more attention and definitely deserved it.
I did word it wrong though, my bad

They're all just Goons, bottom line

I think you're wrong because their people that went and debated Jim were into anime.

Why does the commie on 2nd image looks bullyable as fuck? He feels even more shy than your local shota.

Such as…?

They also rarely ever discuss news, many times you would see threads regarding news made in the exact same style, suggesting that it is the exact same person making them. On Holla Forums there is a fairly strong trend for them to circlejerk over which writer is better and threads asking to be spoonfed, then there's the constant retarded low-effort threads between anarkiddies and tankies. And as a result, despite being a slower board, they manage to have a disproportionately high rate of cancer and autism. The fact that they dump porn in threads to keep users from leaving and the fact that there's at least one thread complaining about either Holla Forums or some other board makes it even more pathetic.

No, that's the woman who bullied Laurie.

Apparently they don't like social justice, so I'm not really sure now.

Most goons are sociopaths who are able to lead leftists easier than the right, but are politically neutral in the left right spectrum. They are north in authoritarian as long as they can be the authoritarians, but are scared shitless of not having the power to be authoritarian.

I know, but you have people like movieblob going all out, he even said the TPP would be beneficial and whatnot. Other leftists are going "What we got is worse than that ever could be".

I liked his DmC videos.

Doubt it, but damn if true.

at least one thread per page*

Bob is an authoritarian on par with maoists. The rest of them are a mix of the same and retards who lost their ability for critical thought and introspection.

Exactly, Holla Forums is remaining relevant by dealing with current issues. Holla Forums is so far up its own ass that its nothing but Marxist circlejerking and threads about how they're going to subvert normalfags

That nihilism isn't the final step nor the desired state.

Thats wrong. They claim they're not until its something that looks good in their favor, they're just pretentious LARPers

it was just one faggot and holy shit did he get his ass fractured that day

What is a tankie? A Stalinist?

Is that the one man klan in the background?

For her

Someone make an edit
with him watching

Ben "Going mental on the oriental" Garrison is going to surrender to yellow fever

hilarious
They seem to have some great staff their too

…meanwhile, Holla Forums bans you for "Low Energy OPs".

In all seriousness, they're both filled with retards. Or rather, Holla Forums used to be okay until the second exodus.

Friendly reminder that they had a debate with Holla Forums too and it was so bad Holla Forums didnt even try and pretend they won.

There were two different ones actually.

The post in the picture was supposed to be a discussion about Marxism and it was banned because the retarded mods thought it was a copypasta
Holla Forums just doesn't tolerate shitposting and spam

No.
This is Laurie Penny.

Bonus:
youtu.be/oj9dA6E3fJw?t=2m30s

>>>/liberty/37142
Hold me.

If there was I probably didn't pay attention to it because he probably didn't announce himself as leftypol beforehand
was it the dudeweedlmao Kyle faggot?

Holla Forums was good till the second exodus and most of the first exodus Holla Forums aka the good Holla Forumsacks are in these threads. Holla Forums was always retard.

Christ

The stream was hilarious, Jim was trying to gaslight Warsie and it almost ended up working. He was insecure as fuck and you can tell he was a newfag from the fact that he bought Jim's excuse about not knowing who Alex Jones is.

Yeah, you could say that. The term is generally meant to be more vague but that tends to be the image being invoked. It is hilarious to see them accuse people of LARPing while retards on their own board start unironically consider Stirner and discuss literature for the sole reason that Holla Forums doesn't like the author. For a board "free from idpol" they certainly can't stop sucking Holla Forums's dick for attention instead of going their own way.

Pretty sure its the same faggot thats spamming Ponyshit there now

I forget, also possible that I'm thinking of

Debatable. For instance, I made one thread which basically was "Saying Farewell to CTR" after Trump won the election (no ban) and one thread which was "Happy Birthday Hillary" suggesting birthday wishes such as cake in prison (Ding Dong 3-day-Bannu).

If nothing else, Holla Forums was paranoid as fuck prior to the election, even when sliders were fairly easy to spot.

All I can say is, you can tell who the nice person is between the 2 and penny looks like dunham. the other one is decent looking.

Haven't gone to Holla Forums recently, did anyone spot Rachposter since that video? :^)

Reminder that Holla Forums is trying to appropriate anime now with their shitty communist catgirl comics. Thankfully their art is shit and you can tell a Holla Forums shill from a mile away, so they aren't gaining any traction.

I think thats the problem. The mods became really fucking paranoid over shills and forum sliders after seeing all this evidence they might exist (and how badly they derailed 4/pol/) Wither they were actually paid shills or just SA Goons is hard to say but I'm pretty sure they're both the same thing

Also, willing to bet her story is either a) a lie or b) gossling is nice to everyone. Shes not special. Shes subpar.

Didn't they try spreading fake dubbed anime torrents containing communist propaganda and then claimed it was a joke?

Joke's on them, I'm into arachnes.

OH BABY LOOK AT THIS
oh my sweet fucking god, we're going to get a round two?

polite sage for rather off topic

Personally, I find it doubtful that the Dems or whoever else actually would bother to send shills to Holla Forums (or at least our Holla Forums ) because, at the end of the day, Holla Forums is not exactly a major site, and trying to slide anti-Trump/pro-Clinton in Holla Forums is like preaching for Christianity in Saudi-Arabia.

In fairness the drug war is retarded. Thankfully Trump seems to at least be decreasing it a bit with his stance on marijuana.

We passed the bump limit a while ago m80

Leaderfag and who?

I guess I was too excited, my bad

Tbh they became paranoid since the second exodus and especially with the Holla Forums spamming. Many left since the mods did jack shit.

Why is this even a question? They did send shills here

Speaking of Holla Forums's mods

the spergiest sperg you have ever fucking seen
he was sweating so much he just ended up saying "you're right" all the time and still somehow thinks he had any points at all, it's a great fucking watch

Your basis that the only reason to shill is to convert is entirely false though. Disruptions and distracting your enemies from actually being productive is also a perfectly valid reason to shill. If you can get everyone arguing with you about whether Trump is owned by jews instead of making OC and digging on email leaks then you're still succeeding in shilling.

Yes, they had threads discussing doing subtle changes to existing anime subs in order to implant their own ideas and then just spreading them as if they were an ordinary sub.

Well that was weird.

Which should be a important topic since the left cares more about smearing us than exposing any corruption, we have to do it ourselves.

A reminder we were one of the top sites for redirecting to trumps campaign site.

off topic, but I am pissed at how badly I screwed up my pizza.

By the way.

What do you guys think about the situation with Wikileaks?

Apparently Wikileaks has been failing a bunch of ways to verify their authenticity and there's been no proof that Assange is alive for a while now, and the elections are already over too so the theory of "cutting off his Internet until the elections are over" doesn't seem to hold.

Finally, the wikileaks twitter senpai noticed 8/pol/

>>>Holla Forums8294681

I Assange dead/imprisoned? Are they zapping his balls? Is Wikileaks being run by the CIA? Is Holla Forums really Nazis or are they just joking?

Sauce on the debate?

Clinton has more than enough names on her list. Assange's would just be another one. And don't tell me Ecuador can do shit if the Clintons demand shit to be shat.

/scurv/ is just for piracy, not discussion. Fucking retard doesn't even understand the purpose of boards.

Accurate

I heard about this but I haven't seen it myself. Just to clarify, I'm not a fan of either pol board, but Holla Forums is so low energy that it's pathetic.

Well I've seen it now. These aren't even good subs.

LOL

goons man goons

It reminds me of the trans comic with the little girl talking about all that jacked up shit at 11 years old.
Do those fuckers think people talk like this?

A shame they did manage to completely fuck over Holla Forums though.

DOUBLE LOL

should tell anons all over about this.

All those fuckers deserved the ban for replying to a bait thread.

Bui destroyed Holla Forums, maybe he'll come back and destroy Holla Forums too.

MAH NIGGA!!

Never thought I'd see this kind of meltdown from all sides in my lifetime.

Assange is still alive but considering how weird both him and Wikileaks have acted, he has most likely been taken in but obviously only given just as much as is necessary. For example Wikileaks still hasn't released the "bombshell leak" that was supposed to be independent of the Podesta shit but it never came. Then there's the fact that old leaks have been found to have been tampered with and the fact that none of the hashes that were posted actually resemble the files. And on top of that they are blatantly ignoring people calling for a PGP signature.

They think regurgitating "inspirational" quotes will make them bond with people

The hero Holla Forums needs,but not the one it deserves now

best girl

they will probably say no hacking was done when it is revealed that they were hacked in favor of hillary
I am glad they showed their true colos and decided to quit politics.

Can you handle your over 9000 children?

What'd they do to him?

He's dead.

Wait, they blocked people for asking for a PGP signature?

twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/789914904350298112

Good to know there is some good taste on the board.

They stabbed him and erased his memory. He became a goon of jews while he's wondering somewhere without his memory.

Reddit shutdown r/pizzagate
reddit.com/r/pizzagate

Seriously? Fuck them. What's that about the house voting him in again?

He's dead jim

I would like to.

It's like you want to get your tits slapped or something.

If noone gets 270 the House of Representatives decides the winner.

Those aren't spiders though.

Pic related

Yes, hell it would probably be a better life too

Every time i go even near those threads i feel like sadness and a complete lack of faith in humanity

Take that with a grain of libtard salt. Last time they claimed an EC would go faithless he went back on record saying they modified his quote.

Faithless electors are pretty rare, don't worry too much.

And what happens if that happens and the house of representatives votes in favor of Hillary Clinton? Is it possible?

'''MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA

YOU ARE SICK FUCK FURRY HOLY SHIT

I really don't know how Wikileaks managed to attract retards like this

SWARM OF PLEBBITORS INCOMING

"Genetically Engineered Catgirls For Domestic Ownership" has been a meme for years and if you think only SJWs realize the war on drugs is retarded then you're going to be real salty for the next 8 years.

Surprised it lasted this long
F

They might not vote him in, they would stupid to not to, but cuckservatives are what they are. Especially with people calling in death threats. Personally, I would make them believe I was cracking, nod and then vote for Trump anyway if I was in that position.

Doesn't Reddit have a problem of not taking down CP boards?

Hillary becomes president and the Republican party dies.

How does the voting work for the electors anyways?

fucking commies cant even defend their own board

I wasn't saying Holla Forums made the pic. I just like that one.

They get info on what their population voted for and then they can decide if they want to disregard it.

archive.is/1mwhW

brb claiming >>>/pizzagate/ if it's free

All these spider fags

She is true wiafu material.

I guess what I should have asked is whats the probability of that happening.

I really don't want it to happen. Those people phoning in to give death threats are not the majority.

I think he simply posted the genetically engineered catgirls image because he mentioned catgirls, the drawfag on Holla Forums is trying to make shitty comic strips with characters based on political ideologies and they have made plenty of attempts to use anime as a means to spread ideology.

Youdamn it Kek.

Understood.

Surprised it doesn't exist yet when >>>/islam/ is an actual thing.

Very implausible.

Kek

I laugh at how his h doujins are the inspiration for the whole series. inb4 the protag has cousins who he can set up everyone with and he takes none of them.

They are both similar. They are both elitist noble class assholes who want a globalized 2 class system of exploitable slaves and nobles.

Degenerates, the lot of you.

This is what I meant. Also the comics are worse than I remember.

Monster girls are on the same level as furries you degenerate fucks
this is a human only thread

That means no furries, elves, monsters or any other non human thing you want to put your dick in

most girls of the series are bretty gud. But tio is bestaside from smith

but ur the furry, marche

oh you poor lost souls

Get a non ecaflip comission of miranda then.

Remember to filter your anti-gamergate shills!
a6d1e1
d294b9

you are a furry

Don't worry, user. They are still garbage, the only difference now is that at least the catgirls aren't COMPLETELY hideous.

She's bretty gud but not gud enough

So faggots are going after Breitbart ads from asshurt?

BBC twisting the words of people again? How many times have they done this now?

Fuck, I think we need to hit back hard against them. These are some major fuck ups.

Sage for Offtopic, but this thread may appreciate

In his recent sports video, he goes after Trump Protestors and BLM protestors

00:41 - 08:28

I think people need to be reminded of the official best girl rankings

This would never happen to me because I don't kill spiders or any bugs, I just grab them and throw them out of the house.

Being a tree-hugging faggot has some advantages.

Extremely improbable, first thing, ECs are chosen by the party and even, in some states, by the runner and his team. Secondly some states, like Michigan I think, disallow electors going faithless, other states impose a fine on electors betraying their mandates.

On top of that, Electors are most of the time up and coming politicians looking for a spot in the light, going faithless even though they would simply pay off the fine would ruin their career.

Like I said, it's over for the dems, they just don't want to accept it. Like every libtards they are extremely sore losers.

I made this for you

I'm not sure if your last pic is one of the newer ones, but they're still hideous. Looks like a bad case of Tumblr art.

Best girl isn't even in that show.

Anyone want to tell him?
twitter.com/MahdDogg/status/801223255340158976

mah niggas

That was pretty funny.

Oh? Who is not in the show

There wouldn't be an argument this massive over pineapple on pizza. The "pineapple on pizza is bad" meme is only parroted by a very vocal few. Pineapple pizza is widely regarded as the best pizza topping, with only a small minority of pizza eaters saying otherwise.

I see you have posed second best girl that is still good taste user.

Pinapple is gross, pizza or no.

Yes I am seeing your flag but fuckit, I was saying pineapple on pizza was absolute shit before the internet even existed. Fuck, these people need to be executed.

Pineapple is delicious, my favorite fruit.

I ain't even digs for snek and it's surprising.

Look user, I'm sorry you were gaslighted, but please get yourself deconditioned from that shit before you hurt someone.

Best girl isn't related to that series whatsoever.

Confirmed for not knowing what he's talking about

Thats fine, I hate it and watermelon. banana and kiwi for me

they're fine in fruit salads, but stay the fuck away from my pizza
it has only room for tuna

It's a shame no one posts mero either. She really improved after her last arc when they got rid of the cuckqueen shit

Why?

Banana Peppers is best topping

In sushi, yum. But butterfish is best fish.

Majority of the girls are great with the exception of that dragonewt dyke

Didn't the buyout had a clause about not being liable over Gawker past shenanigans? I remember something regarding that. It could mean that Denton would be full responsibility and finally consider some suiciding

That was a given after the articles "debunking it" started to pour. Once again it's the journos using their power to shut down discussions

Hey.

Want more salt?

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

Trump is a nominee here, along with Julian Assange.
You don't even just vote for the one you want, you vote on every candidate- yes or no.

Come on, fam. It's like you don't make your own pizza.

it's heaven in your mouth with red onions

you gotta try it, m8, it melts on the tongue

Correct
Sea witch from his other series is nice too. Shes a Kraken lady

Misaki is a little girl hence 少女
Also she has autism

best music

tuna is hit or miss, and after trying to make boston pizzas perogie pizza at home and forgetting to make it on parchment paper before putting the toppings on, I will not be interested in pizza for a while. Ended up as a sloppy calzone

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/800970345767260161

Marche, why are you lying?

You like putting your finger in your bussy.

Why? What did she do besides be a cunt on a shitty "Comedy" news show

Because she's a woman.

I love how John oliver isn't on there, despite his show being more popular ratings wise.

Shes a shitty canadian comic.

>just made her more attractive
Also do not posts lewds of the Misaki.

Misaki is 18 and Sato is the only one you could argue has autism. You're triggering my autism though.

How did they try to debunk it?
Debunk the bunk!

Lies just dig them deeper- as we've seen when our enemies have doubled down in the past.

Guys I hate to ask here but does anyone have the lewds of pic related?

you gotta add as little as necessary to it, which apart from the tomato sauce is basically onions and a fine cheese
the tuna shouldn't be too dry, that's important and the pieces not too big
people like to put olives on top, but I'd rather not
I fucking hate olives

I mean for me, I cannot always stomach tuna.

The one where she's mooning people?

Why do you want a picture of her butt? Don't you know girls bleed out of there every month?

and the smell of olives is gross

my pooper is finger free

Weren't there pics of her tits too?

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

IT IS TIME TO ACCEPT IT

For those that have actually followed pizzagate on reddit it seems like they made their fallback voat. voat.co/v/PizzaGate

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/800996824978817024

BUSTED

my condolences

damn right

never said my finger
I mean like one day I might get a prostate exam or be forced to at the doctors when Im dying because my insides are all failing

MARCHE'S LIES BROUGHT TO LIGHT YET AGAIN

Anchovies are the best topping.

This is just an informal hypothesis, I've noticed that for male comics putting on muscles and becoming overly /fit/ just kills their funny bone. See: the tragic case of carrot top, and joe piscopo. Sure they were never that funny to begin with, but what became of them after they put on muscles was just painful to witness. For females, it's politics and political correctness except it kills their comedic instinct or skills much faster, and with much higher fatality rate. Again samantha bee was never that funny. But now she is like a walking stereotype of an insane, humorless soccer mom who would call the cops and report an active shooter emergency, when she saw someone playing with a nerf toy pistol at walmart.

Olives are great. Olives, Onions, Banana peppers, and any meat topping is never a bad choice for a pizza.

That seems big for voat.

Joel mchale is an exception, but thats becuase he does not care.

No. Gross.

Nigga what, nationalism and racism and shit are as idpol as it gets.

So doctors fisting your rectum is your thing then? That's not much different from a prostitute prostate pounding.

Or amy schumer. She was not that funny before, but after political correctness, she's insufferable.

And pbs has blm propaganda that is trying to tie it to mlk.

Best pizza I've ever had was; bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage with Caesar salad dressing drizzled on top

She was choses as a token fat canadian female comic in some competition. The guys she was facing were much funnier.

please stop
I will not kiss you

When has typing something modern to something from back then ever stuck with someone?

They say Trump's the new Hitler, that won't stick. They once said M Night Shamalan is the new Spielberg, that fucked itself up. I'm sure there are countless examples.

That sounds pretty good.

ID hopping?

President-Elect Trump made a video, MSM freaking the fuck out as usual.

Quit telling them to be more /k/. though they really should.

Very much so. I guess all the Pizzafags left for Voat after the subplebbit was banned.

Dumb Euro question, but when Burgers talk about Italian sausage, what kind of product are they talking about?

That one is correct in the way speilburg is shitty himself. Its his choice in writers which was great for his movies.

Sanders, no!
link: washingtonexaminer.com/sanders-democrats-need-to-move-away-from-identity-politics/article/2607906
archive: archive.is/XyfSZ

Usually hot italian with what is percived as italian spices.

More subs than just pizzagate getting hit.

He's overrated, but M Night is nowhere near that level.

It's pretty much just a regular sausage with more seasoning in them, fennel or anise being the most common.

don't worry, there are /k/ monstergirls

Good luck with that. though hes saying that, hes still is pretty much a communist

they are doing shit with the internet lines around here so it like resets 3 or sotimes a day
pretty sure we are getting NBN in my area this year

check snopes' entry

"these 2 articles said this was false because they said so and we agree"

archive.is/ep14V

I really wonder how many times this has to happen before reddit users wake up

Maybe that's part of the secret formula, not caring just enough without becoming a nihilist faggot.

Now that I think about it, schumer and dunham seems to be something else entirely. Compared to female comics of a past era, even the ones that I never found funny because their act is basically propagandizing. I could still tell at least they wanted to do it. Those two seems to be pulled out of a vat too early or too late, and approved by commitee to and programmed as "in your face le quirky stronkly empowered female comic that can outfunneh the patriarchy" unit#976366.

There is something uncanny valley about them for me.

wew

older example, Drew Carey?

That's more than on Voat's most large subverses combined. No wonder the servers are shitting themselves (bonus points for the servers already shitting themselves under normal operations every 40 seconds).

That makes sense.

Is there any good female comics?

If they were going to tie it to someone of that era, they should have chosen Malcom X. So not only are they trying to cover for something completely bullshit and racist, they are trying it to something the group doesn't even like.

I feel like we've seen this before. I also feel like this backfired horribly last time they started this shit. I can't imagine where I've seen it before, though.

Really? Who would ever do that?

is there any good females?

It also helps he has a fratboy personality at times, but is never really apologetic.

Not standup. Yvette brown from community is good sitcom wise, but thats about it.

yes 2D

yes.

2D

Already better than omongo.

Its pbs in nova scotia, so sheltered faggoys who see maybe 3 black people a week at most.

Drew Carey is interesting example because he was a fit marine in his younger days, then again some of the funniest people have also seen and experienced some seriously crazy fucked up shit. Maybe it's not just a pithy saying that humor is a form of stress and or pain management. It's not an inviolable law, and there is always exceptions etc.

IMO humor is definitely a personal taste, so with that said for me I would have to look at pre-2000's era, and those who do not put their ovaries as their main qualifier for being a comic. Ie if their main claim is that they are a 'female comic', or 99% of their material is FEMALE ONLY YOU NEED TO BE FEMALE TO UNDERSTAND IT, well I think you already know how that will usually go.

Get out.

2d isnt real

Thats why I stick to men

It's why I suck my own dick

poor man

I shouldn't have my morning ruined by that disappointment, but it did.

gay as fuck

reported

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Can I get one here too?

please don't post pictures of marche without his permission

when the zyklon b hits

Yes, but wheres the benis?

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/801237902680346624

Oh lord

twitter.com/jack

what? is jack the owner of twitter? How did he suspend his own account?

What? How does that make sense now even. What evidence is there?

8ch.net/pol/res/8314379.html

"Katherine Clark represents the 5th Congressional District of Massachusetts, having won the district in a 2013 special election (ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts'_5th_Congressional_District_election,_2016). She also was uncontested in the 2016 election. I'm no political scientist, but it strikes me as a squandered opportunity on the part of Republicans considering her close ties with Brianna Wu and the Crash Override gang. I know, Massachusetts, but how incompetent do you have to be to discuss anything economic with Brianna Wu ( archive.is/YTfme )?

Anyway, now she's pushing a new bill right now directly addressing the President-elect: twitter.com/RepKClark/status/799338097817296897

Now is as good a time as ever to turn the limelight to her ties with the hypocritical Crash Override Network ( info: please use archive.is/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/ ) and academic fraud Brianna Wu ( info: lolcow.wiki/wiki/List_of_Brianna_Wu's_Lies#Lies_About_Herself_and_Her_Companies )."

wew lad

I would eat that pizza if it had pineapple on it

…you sure this isn't some impostor account?

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/801243486724886528
Click @jack

awww it's back up

wat

WEW you would think Jack was smart enough to protect his account from report spam but it doesn't seems like it

Acidman leave

Nice

Back already. Oh well.

Fuck it this too

Your shit taste is showing

reported

RUDE

Something might still be happening behind closed doors.
archive.fo/dBwyP

Who wants to bet what happened\happening is the complete opposite? :^)
Also Jack might have his hands full with twittergate not dying down.

so the most weak minded people in the world who can't even see themselves in the mirror and don't get triggered that the left shielded for 10 years and never met any resistance will be thrown under the bus and made fun of and blamed for everything wrong in the left?

wait what's twittergate? does it have something to do with pizzagate?

and voat servers fully overloaded

More Streisand Effect!
Anything on Imgur? Or is it censored there as well?

Do we advertise the Voat on Twitter?
Or will that get it DDOS'd?
It'd build Voat as a Twitter + Reddit alternative.

You think they'd learn after last time?

Twittergate is that there's been a bunch of twitter accounts found that have actual CP on their account. They've been reported but aren't getting banned.

Heh.

Heh.

I love how cheeky that was.

Twitter and Reddit are dead.
When will the web be
As it should, static and simple?

They mad

isn't twitter banning the people reporting the accounts?

They will try. They created this easily offended monster and it is going to try to drag them down with it.

You know, the more these idiots keep making articles about it being unfunny, the more people are going to look at a clip of it, and either be unamused, or laugh their asses off.

These people are bloody idiots.

I've heard that but the only one I know who got banned was 0hour and the retard was retweeting the CP.

They normalized marginalization of white people, straight people, and males, we just do it better, and they complain.

you realized this now?

archive.is/EjhrY

he's back

twitter.com/jack/with_replies

When we become wired.

fauux.neocities.org/

pornwikileaks.com » Jack Dorsey owner of twitter
HAHAHAHA

They have always been idiots, but now its becoming obvious and frightening to the normalfags how stupid and malicious they are.

If they are dead or virtually dead that would be simple. No, they are desperate and have backed themselves into a corner while watching their so carefully crafted plan to 'change the world (into a leftard socjus marxist utopia)' cracks and crumbling into shit and ashes, which makes them still potentially very dangerous at this point.
We've crossed that rubicon, but all is not lost. It will be if the web becomes a cable tv 2.0 model.

Twitter's CEO

More Streisand Effect!
Anything on Imgur? Or is it censored there as well?

Do we advertise the Voat on Twitter?
Or will that get it DDOS'd?
It'd build Voat as a Twitter + Reddit alternative.

Web 1.0 was a magical time

I'm not really sure, I haven't paid that much attention to pizzagate. I just saw them going to voat because a qt on twitter that I follow for digging on Podesta leaks was tweeting about it.

I just now remembered the dancing baby screensaver.

The wonders and workings of automated ban algorithms.

That just made me remember Ally McBeal

Ooga chaka dancing baby

1997 was 32 years ago

1995 was 34 years ago

I thought 1997 wasn't for another 13 years.

superlaugh.com/hamsterdance

1984 was 12 years ago.

I hope she's careful. There is some potentially really fucked up, heavy shit you don't mess around with unless you got your own serious heavies protecting you.

It's kinda strange to remember how different SA was back then, portal of evil, seanbaby.
Like tears in a rain.wav

shit now i'm confused

current year was yesterday

Why am I on earth right now anyway

To save us from the cancer?

Can all time travelers, or reptilians as I like to call them, please leave?

Banana Hitler is not amused.
twitter.com/stillgray/status/801150101347414016

Fuck

If you want the keys to the time machine, just ask. It's our communal machine, after all.

Make me

This is why you don't do crack

I don't think I can do it

If time traveling were possible, it would have already had happened in the future.

bidijo gejmz

Too be fair, we'd all end up doing the same thing if we were in your shoes

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, IN THE FUTURE

No, nigga, my people counted on me and I got a mission to do, I cannot even go back in my time, and now I'm fucking fascinated into ancient shitposting culture and totally imbued in it. They didn't sent me for this, god damn it. I'm a fucking failure.

Suppose its time to listen to Danzig

Someone repost this in the next bread:
archive.is/RjgiL

Imgur's getting redpilled on Pizzagate.
Help do damage control when shills try to derail/downvote it.

When's bread?

aayyy

At least you did better than Raditz.

I'll bake. Tentative title is "Communal Time Machine Edition".
Anything to change/add besides and ?

New Main Event happened as well

There are already shills trying to damage control with 'OMG THIS IS TINFOIL TERRITORY, PEOPLE! IT'S TOO CRAZY TOO EVER BE TRUE NEXT YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME THERE ARE PRIESTS AND IMAMS WHO RAPED KIDS, YOU ARE ALL BATSHIT CRAZY'. But they also try to distract people from the common link. The Clinton Foundation. Something stinks to high heaven with the CF.

I'll add as well. Anything else?

btw I look like saibamen irl

Head trauma does wonders.

I request pic related for the subject of a new bread. If only to shame myself for my youth.

We can grow Raditzes!

Fuck that noise, I'll just get something that looks decent.

Preemptive

god sun/moon is so fucking shit. There is a handful of good things in it but the actual main game is trash. Plus fuck all post game content yet again

hola?

ANYONE BAKING, OR SHOULD I DO IT

Dubs or not, you'll never take me alive!!!!

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/801274866984849408

if you have a twitter please call this guy retarded
he got really upset over it

HI THERE

Good, Can you fix the subject title and put the "+" as always?

how's that

Of course.

nice. Just needs their faces with the dialog boxes (with the black and white borders like in the game) and a combat menu selecting run before he runs away.

he is now RT everyone calling him retarded

How do you find these people, Marche.

he randomly replied to a joke Jenn Daww made about safe spaces getting offended then blocked her for not agreeing

What has this world come to?

Well, Australia was a space where they put people there to make Great Britain more save, so it's kind of a save space, no?

Yeah, that article is bullshit. Some random college professor made a list of "fake news sites" for his students that went viral. Some of the sites were just biased rather than fake. I think that's the list the article is referring to. It doesn't actually have anything to do with Google or Facebook, that's just the article conflating them together.

I vaguely remember seeing that image a long time ago, I think it predates Holla Forums.

why is Startpage ded?

Check 'em edit when?

see

Incoming death by malnutrition.

R.I.P. John Flynt. He's not going to even go two days without eating something else.

isn't soylent people?

More specifically, Soylent Green.

I mean if it WAS Soylent Green and it WAS made from people, then I'm sure there'd be enough Randi to fulfill demand.

>implying Randi herself wouldn't gorge herself on mini Soylent Greens.

I get nostalgia'd to fuck just thinking about it.

I remember when .jpg was the hot shit new image file format…

THE WHOLE WORLD.

Wouldn't that be Soylent Blue?

no, it would be soylent cholesterol and diabetes

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE
SPREAD THIS, SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

One last monmusume post for the bread

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

last for benis

archive.is/mxfTl

No.

Man, I remember playing PSO on the Dreamcast when it came out. Rather, I remember buying into the hype because HOLY FUCKING SHIT NEW PHANTASY STAR TITLE and it was just fucking Diablo 1 in 3D. Even with people from school to play with, it just wasn't any fun.

Speaking of Diablo 1, the PSX port was actually all right. Mostly as something that me and my friend played as a weekend rental every now and then, since neither of us actually had a proper computer at the time.

What if the alt-right thing is a way to rebrand the far left, because the right will obviously reject them? It won't be, that suggests the left have intelligence and want to purge the cancer from their ranks, but still.

Fucking gay