Pay £45 for a fucking controller

Fucking kikes

You don't have a usb cable? I just use my phone cable.

Of course I do, but they could throw one in with the controller so I don't have to keep using my phone charger

But then you need to plug in two things. Just charge one at a time.

Well you can read the print on box, can you user? If you have PS4 already, then you don't need another cable. If you bought it for PC, then you should have gone with MS pad or any 3rd company.

Absolutely unusable D-Pad. Fundamentally defective. Garbage product.

WHY

What if I'm playin a fighting game with my friend in the room and we both need to charge our controllers? It costs them fucking pennies to throw in a cable and I'm paying fucking 45 quid so it's the least they could do.

I'm paying 45 fucking pounds, they should give me one. I don't care if everyone else has dozens, I want a fucking charging cable when I buy a wireless controller.

MS pad is only good for FPS so why would you buy it for PC?

That wont happen.

You are right, but steam games tend to work better with those. Whenever I hook my PS4 to PC I always get mad at "press A" or confusde with "press X".

So don't pay 45 fucking pounds. There is no mention of cable in the box info. When I bought one (as a spare when I bought PS4, cuz friends and low bateries), I even asked the clerk if they have a cable in the box. He said no. If you are unsatisfied, go and return it.

And I have a shit ton mini usb chargers (two integrated and two with detachable usb's -> all from smartphones bought by me and my wife).

I got the DS3 instead. It has pressure sensitive buttons.

How trivial. So because you can't memorize the names of the buttons you'd rather use a defective product? Strange logic.

Yeah it says on the box in fucking Size 2 font. WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVEN THINK THEY WOULDN'T GET A CHARGING CABLE, they're buying a wireless controller why would one not be included?

It will because I bought this controller and WWE2K17 for my friend as a christmas present.

So go and return it to shop. Go and yell at clerk how he and Sony ripped you from your hard worked money, call them jews and scums. From refund go and spend money on shooting range, locate Sony's UK office, go there and kill people. Then you will be even.

In meantime go on reddit and tell everyone that system that is around from 2013 don't give cables to gamepads. Start hashtag DS4 has no cable on twitter and meme magic.

Are you starting to learn your lesson?

That sony are kikes and fanboys like will defend them to the death? Yeah

I don't know if I've heard a dumber reason for not liking a controller.

That's what you get for buying shit. I hope you learned your lesson.

The Xbone D-Pad is actually decent. I use it for SNES and Genesis emulation and it works/plays well.

I love the fact that OP is a britcuck that's buying a PS4 controller only to complain about how there's no cable, as if someone was pointing a gun at this cuck's head forcing him to buy one.

Is there a shill in this thread or something? He's pointing out that Sony are greedy jews. Nothing new there, but the amount of fags saying 'just don't buy it then' sound like they're excusing Sony's crap.

swap out sony for nintendo and make this a amiibo thread and this post fits in just fine

I don't get why people think that. You want to see shills go to 4chan.

Controller is more important than Amiibos.

dont buy it then fuck face, you're the reason companies keep getting away with this shit

It's not decent and it's just because you have no standards.

Sony has always been at the forefront of every bad practice in this industry.
The PS2 was the beginning of the end for video games. It casualized and mainstreamed everytging.

Your opinion is stupid.

Faggots would rather blame consumers than the companies jewing them because they're faggots. I wouldn't be surprised if they defend Sony's proprietary memory cards with 500% markup too.

Why are you buying a console controller to begin with? ever since we have been stuck with sony/microshaft/nintendo they have all been the lowest tier of garbage

You subhumans deserve all of it.

fuck this thing

You can pick up a cable for peanuts anyway, though they really should just include it in the package.

I mean they should at least put something like "charging cable not included" on the fucking box or something. I had to go back out to get the cable after coming home only to find out I couldn't even use the damn thing as it was.

HEH

I though that was first generation of 3D consoles (PS1, N64, etc)

I blame the Wii and the 360.

The problem isn't with any console in particular. That's just where casuals came in and garbage games became popular.

WHOA

Someone retarded enough to waste money on a new PS4 in the first place probably doesn't care about that.

Anyway, does the console actually come without any controllers?

Hello, FBI?

BUGGED KIKE MECHANICS WOW

Why do you need a controller if there ain't no games

The Dualshock 4 gave me a permanent click in my wrist.

It was shit when Nintendo did it with the New 3DS XL, and it's shit when Sony is doing it here. It's like selling a pair of headhones without a cable because "hurr, everybody already has an auxilliary stereo cable anyway". Not including an inexpensive but necessary component because you assume the customer already has one is absolutely inexcusable.
I can't believe there are faggots like this on this board. Suck corporate dick elsewhere.

hahahahaha

I'm pretty sure it comes with one. If you want to play with a friend you need to buy another one.

Heh?

PC has a lot of FPSes?

And by another one you must mean another PS4, because local multiplayer probably isn't there either.

That's a machine, user.
I'd bet it's Arale considering the Red Ribbon and Capsule Corp. references

Depends. Fighting games work fine, fifa does too but I'm not into football. I don't think there are any splitscreen co-op shooters on ps4.
The biggest surprise for me was that the new jojo game doesn't have local co op when very similar looking j stars victory vs had it

You mean this one?

Sonygger detected.

Yup, look at that pic, there's a lot of similarities between the designs.

But the PS2 had a shitload of good games. You just didn't play them because your taste is shit and you insist on playing bad games, user.

I didn't mention the PS3 because it didn't sell.

The one thing Microsoft did right

Which makes these fags no different than the "gaming joirnalists" that cry about "gamer entitlement."

$12 or less for an amiibo isn't as unforgiving as the amount of money you shell out for a controller.
You should use an example like AC:HHD being freeware in Japan but $60 + the price of 2 amiibos in the US instead. Not even Nintendrones defend that.

I ask here to not make another useless thread.
Should i get a PS4 slim 1 Tera in excange to a PS4 fat 500 gb plus 70€?
The added space and the renovated warranty looks good to me but i fear that this version could have some crappy manifacturing problems. Doesn't the slim have serious overheating problems?
I won't ever buy the PS4 plus

where do you think, retard.
It's wireless

USB cables are generic. You might as well complain about batteries not being included in electronics.

Even then, it took them awhile. The original 360 battery compartment has a completely useless built-in point of failure.

Given the propensity of devices coming with proprietary, integrated, non-servicable and low quality batteries, this is actually becoming rare.

And devices that do still take AAs actually do tend to come with a pair of chinese cheapos.

Personally I stick with NIMH AAs for most everything, and god damn I hate Sony for not using them.

yeah, its pretty fucking jewish

If you're going to pay that much for a controller why not buy a madcats?

What the everloving fuck is this monstrosity?

dont let it near your balls

I read that as "everevolving".

FUCKING MADCATZ

look at the bottom of the dualshock controller, if it says ZCT1* (* for region) then it's the older build of the controllers but not necessarily the launch controllers.
If it's the ZCT2*, it's easily the new controllers with the slit for the backlight to peek through and has less glossier look

turns out its a heavy gunship

the cost is about the same

I have a charger, that I use for 4 phones, the cable doesn't need any more abuse

what kind of stupid fucking logic is this, you drone?

if its really that big a concern he'd just not fucking plug one in

You should just buy a Dualshock 3, after being out for 10 years now they're only $10 cheaperif you buy new like an idiot.

What kinda dumbfuck would buy a new one anyway, everyone knows the cheeto dust keeps the buttons tighter.

I will never understand this.

Because we all know that Sony are greedy Jews and the advice in general is to not support them. Further whining about a widely known fact is kinda redundant, so I understand the "just don't buy it then" replies.

I hacked my PSVita and I'm going to CFW my PS3. My brother bought a PS4 and I struggle to find something to justify his purchase.

I know 99p stores have cables that work with PS4 controllers. It's not the best, but it's better than paying what most stores want for one.

it's not like the quality of the cables makes a difference given how they're digital, unless the manufacturer has the autism to put capacitors on the thing and some autistically complex way to secure the actual connectors to the cable

It is the Internet that destroyed video games, not "casuals" or popular console gimmicks.

Retard.

So what good PC controller do you niggers recommend? I wanted the PS4 one initially but got turned off, and I don't want the Xbone one either. I want to replace my broken 11 year old 360 controller.

DS4 is the king on PC currently, having a touchpad for mouse control.
Natively supported by Steam now.

What the hell is the lower right for? The whole thing looks like a speculum already.

That's stupid though. Just use one.

Controller's aren't videogames.

Neither are you but you won't go away, either.

You should go with Microsoft they let you use AA batteries so you don't need a charging cable

Dual Shock 1 via adapter, nigga.

What the absolute fuck.

Imagine if Apple sold you hardware without chargers "Because you probably got a million of them already." I don't get why everyone's so quick to apologize for an overpriced controller thanks mostly to nonfunctional features no one wanted (Sixaxis), but can't throw in a cheap cable so you can use it for more than a few hours? Believe it or not, I don't have dozens of random USB cables lying around. If you did, you probably got them from other products that had the common sense to bundle it with a charger cable.

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

Yeah it's stupid, but not as much as Nintendo not including chargers with 3DS consoles. At least Sony uses a standard plug.

I have no words besides these.

Did they already release a new trailer for Bayformers?

Where the fuck are the drivers for this shit?
I wanted to play PS1 games with something that isn't my fucking xbox controller.
I swear I fucking read somewhere this shit was going to have official PC drivers.

… are you like one of those people who type with one finger and have to search the keyboard for the letter you want? When a game pops up a QTE, do you have to look at the gamepad first to make sure you're pressing the button that's being displayed on the screen?

I fucking hate that shitty battery eating light and hate sony more for not allowing a straight up turn off for it.

tbh sonys ps4 controller cables are top tier quality, the cheap ones always give me issues over time, but sonys last

People defended Nintendo too when they didn't include a charger with the N3DS. People are fucking stupid.

maybe reddit would care more than Holla Forums

Also notice how they force the white and blue color theme on everything now just to rub it in your face. It wasn't like that back in the PS3 days. I guess chutzpah is one hell of a drug.