WE WOS MAGGOTS

Mozambique rubbish dump collapse kills at least 17 "people"

At least 17 people - including children - have been killed in Mozambique's capital, Maputo, and many more injured after a huge mound of rubbish collapsed, officials say.
The pile of waste, some 15m (49ft) high, gave way in heavy rains at 03:00 local time (01:00 GMT) on Monday.
The dump is known to be home to some of the city's poorest residents, who build makeshift camps amid the rubbish.
Five homes on the edge were also crushed in the disaster.
Rescue workers are continuing to search for survivors.

A spokesman for the emergency services, Leonilde Pelembe, warned it was likely there were more victims under the waste.

"The information we received from local authorities is that the number of people living in those houses exceeds the number of deaths recorded," Mr Pelembe said.

The Hulene district of Maputo is one of the most deprived parts of the capital. Many, including children, have little choice but to make their homes either on or next to the dump.

The dump not only provides them with food but also goods to sell, our correspondent Jose Tembe explains.

The dump was here when I began living in the area in the 1980s. I saw the buildings being erected around it.

The municipal authorities have tried to clear it. Each time the rainy season comes, they remove people and give them plots of land.

But when there is no rain, people move back to the rubbish dump.
It is where they can be close to the city and collect things that have been dumped - things like outdated food to either eat or sell.
The government keeps on promising and promising to close the dump for good but they never do it.
They never close it, and so people continue to pile garbage in the same area.
The authorities said they had previously asked residents in the area to leave because their homes were constructed illegally, Reuters news agency reports.
However one local resident whose son was injured in the landslide, Maria Huo, said: "I live in this neighbourhood because I have nowhere to go. Had the government told me to go to another place to live, I would have left here."
The city of Maputo has experienced heavy rainfall since Sunday, which has damaged homes and flooded roads.
In the poorer suburbs of cities such as Maputo, people sometimes live on land they do not own in the hope of finding work. The dwellings can be built on land that is unsafe.

>archive.is/0Z3as

Where to even start with this oneā€¦ The whole thing is just pure, distilled niggerdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/dir//Hulene B, Maputo, Mozambique/@-25.9016807,32.596623,872m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and nothing of value was lost
kike free 1st post

good riddance

That's a uniquely niggardly way to die.

die, DIE
DIE DIE DIE

Wait,

Niggers.

did they find a nigger talking like a fag in a time capsule?

I probably shouldn't be surprised at this point, but turning down free land to live in garbage? I should go hit the gym again. I need to vent this rage l'm feeling.

Lol what if someone presented the argument that the us thinks these 17 lives are not as important as the 17 in Florida and leftoids have to explain its because they're american

You're worried about guns when millions are still dying in trash heaps?

Checked.
They hold a very high opinion of themselves.

ITS NOT A SHITHOLE
ITS NOT
YOURE JUST RAYCIS
ITS A WONDERFUL PLACE
AFRICA IS GREAT
WE WUZ KANGS
ITS
NOT
A
SHITHOLE

garbage dump
in the middle of the city
visible from space
google.com/maps/dir//Hulene B, Maputo, Mozambique/@-25.9016807,32.596623,872m

This is what happens when niggers become self governing.

Where are world's smallest violins when you need them?

Fucking WHAT.
My ass dude, that's a fucking trash plateau.

muh wakanda

I see a half-formed nig caricature. That's it, I'm going to sleep.

Trash avalanche you say?

I'd fuck mother earth tbh.

I find it truly amazing that the niggers settled among the valleys and such forged amongst the trash, as if they were setting down roots on virgin land. Human settlement instincts must be pretty well ingrained

Truly a prophet of our times.

17 down, and thanks to "for only a dollar a day" christcucks, over a billion to go.

I bless the rains down in AAAAfrica!

Hey check this out guys.

Why did this make me laugh so hard.

how do you think CAT machinery got there?

It's bleeding heart white people.

This is a jew shill testing the waters.

Shit rolls downhill.

Without the cucks would they have trash avalanches to thin the herd? The gods work in mysterious ways. It's like the planet looks to find a balance even when the idiot whites fuck it up.

Stolen from SA. Komati is pretty close.

Might be an albino. Africa is such a genetic shithole they seem to happen more often there.

Checked. Unfortunately it is likely a peace corps whore looking for some niggra dik so she can bring some poz tohome.

Oyy veyy how could you not see (((it)))?

Wut?

Son, if a girl ever says she was in the peace corps, run, don't walk, run away.

Extremely underrated.

lol fuck no, it's a nigger garbage pile tragedy

They must have liked Wall-E so much they tried to recreate it

That particular nigger is a known pedophile
He needs to be interrogated , he hosts pizza related in home parties. He's a trafficker. Paper nigger