Black Panther legit 100% on RT

I posted this shop on the right as a joke last week and here we are. Film criticism is completely dead and award shows mean nothing.

And here's reality

no one wants to be the first one to give it a rotten because their career will be ruined by sjw niggers

So critcism is dead, yet anothe shot of having niggers.

That means that critics aren't doing their job. They all gave this a 9 or a 10. That is insane bullshit.

I refuse to believe a movie with 15 years old CG and shitty action scenes can be the best superhero movie ever.

They aren't even praising the movie itself, but what it represents. It's Wonder Woman all over again, but worse.

Probably, he hates SJWism.

R E V O L U T I O N A R Y A F

Maybe it's good?

It can be good, but do you think it deserves all the praise?

Literally every single movie the last couple years.

Lady bird - complete dogshit praised for no reason
La La Land - complete dogshit musical (terrible singing and dancing) praised for no reason
Logan - complete dogshit
Wonder Woman - complete dogshit
Get Out - 5/10 movie
Moonlight - completely mediocre/10

The Great White Hope.

KYS SHILL

If it was they wouldn’t be relying on cheap racebaiting marketing gimmicks. It’s (((Disney))) user.

Kill yourself if you're not getting paid for this. If you do first donate your money to fight cancer and then kill yourself.

F*ck off Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

After seeing that, no

Y'all are bad a math or something?

Black Panther is the greatest movie ever made. It's better than Wizard of Oz, Godfather, Gone With the Wind, Star Wars, Citizen Kane, Psycho, E.T., Titanic, Inception, The Maltese Falcon, Sunset Blvd, There Will Be Blood, Seven Samurai, Yojimbo, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Shane, The African Queen, It's a Wonderful Life, Bambi, and Fantasia combined.

Black Panther truly is better than Alien, The Seventh Seal, Children of Men, Requiem for a Dream, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Jurassic Park, Fight Club, Saving Private Ryan, LA Confidential, Possession, The Shining, Apocalypse Now and Jaws.

I need to visit that beautiful country one day!

Wew looks like I need to add some recent flicks

So is it we wuz kangz the movie
Sounds like it could be ironically good

What the fuck?
Why are avengers, guardian of the galaxy and Disney island niggers all above 90

Lol having opinions? You're russian hacker, DELET YOUR RATING NAO

Because since 2012 critics have been a fucking joke and anything fully praised is usually shit.

97% of critics that critique your favorite movie and call it shit loved Baby driver

Not even vidya gaem critics are this bad though
You don't see Call of Duty WW2 with a 92 on metacritic

I obviously think it's bullshit but everyone here says that rotten tomatoes is crap all the time. I think although OP was kidding with his shop it's not really that surprising. The company wouldn't want to have to put up with the obvious claims of racist "alt right" users. It's a mark on rotten tomatoes but not something I'm surprised they folded on. The 100% score is there just to drag whites into the film anyway as they know they sold out with nogs. I'm sure they'll walk away thinking "well it was okay but not a perfect 100%" and if anything will trust rotten tomatoes less. The only problem I see with my prediction is that people love super hero films and always seem to go easy on them so hopefully that doesn't happen, tbh.

Film critics are insanely up their own ass, look at cuckchan loving Armond "nigger" White when he gives good movies shit ratings yet he uniroincally praises Grown Ups, Jack and Jill, Justice League, GI Joe, Gi Joe 2, Indiana Jones 4, Transformers 2.

You get assholes like him who definitely write fake reviews full of bullshit and then you get the opposite of people who write honest reviews that are nothing about the actual film but what their perception of what the film means and entails in today's society.

They way things have been in film sometimes I wonder if Harv did nothing wrong

How did it get 6% before? did they shut it down to bribe critics?

someone needs to make a before and after image

Wow, since when?!

John Wick 2 wasn't that bad though, sure the first one was way better and I was slightly disappointed with the sequel, but it wasn't trash.

The 6% was different shop

I turned it off after 5-10 min

Harv promoted dishonest cinema before the internet

RT did say they were going to be watching out for "racists on RT making reviews"

That was for the audience score.

How can we be sure though? They've already admitted that censorship is now accepted practice. Who's to say that they don't censor critics now as well? The well has already been poisoned.

It was for the audience scores because audience reviews can say anything. Critics are from publications and can't just say whatever pops into their heads, even if they disliked the film they aren't going to be racist about it.

There's such a thing as positive racism, you know that right whiteboi? It's objectively good to filter out white peoples reviews if they have subconscious bias against PoCs, which they all do.

Tons of white capecucks love this shit. But most capeshit fans are surely latinos or other shitskins. Whats upsetting is that critics review these superhero movies like they are 13 and not someone who should know about filmmaking elements.

The racist angle is just to be used as justification for tighter control,when people criticize diversity movies! Open your eyes!

Not giving some lowest common denominator jewish cultural marxist created film about niggers being kangs a positive rating is racism to these people.

Only for the audience score since the "professional" critics wants to keep their jobs they will all write similar reviews praising said pc pile of shit.

Armond White is a man with opinion. You just don't get it.

No I prefer to open my mouth instead

Armond White deserves to be shot and killed

I know but I'm saying the only people that actually would be like that in their reviews are the audience scores.

I don't think any one understands the brilliance of this from a financial standpoint. They have somehow, intentionally or unintentionally, made it impossible for people not to accept your product. You are bound-morally, ethically, socially-into paying for this movie, because to not is to be a pariah.

Holla Forums and porky working together, aka corporate marxism.

No wonder there's so much push for "diversity" when it's used as an automatic criticism deflector.

Also I heard Disney owns RT so of course they'll promote their own product as perfect.

Racism.

No they don't.

Or you could ignore RT entirely, when every shit movie artificially gets 100%, it defeats the purpose of the site completely

Blade is still a better movie.

W
W
K
A
S

No, you can't criticize it publicly with your name attached, but no one can force you to watch it. This is going to bite them in the ass hard and make blacks even more hated among moderates.

You don't know that for certain. Not anymore.

Would hold hands with

Black Panther is better than Singin in the Rain, Bridge Over the River Kwai, A Clockwork Orange, Lord of the Rings 1-3, King Kong, The Exorcist, My Man Godfrey, Alibi Ike, It Happens Every Spring, Se7en, Brazil, The Professional, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Magnolia, The Karate Kid, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Pulp Fiction, Surf Ninjas, The Never-ending Story, Rosemary's Baby, Back to the Future, Platoon, and Full Metal Jacket.

That's why we have Armond White.

Read the spoilers. It was fucking hard to differentiate one African name from another African name and what they did. Sounds about at least above average which is a typical Marvel movie fare.

Namomachines, son - Senator Armstrong

Here's the thing tough, even if it is good, thanks to all the shilling, retarded score lockdown and "if you don't like it you're a racist" memes, it won't matter.
The quality of the movie is less important then the message SJW try to send trough praising it, as if now the age oft he nigger cinema began.
It's retarded because it distracts from the quality of the actual movie.
That's why you never mix politics into shit like this, since it'll ultimatly be detremential to the actual quality, when everyone only cares about virtue signaling.

I won't be suprised if it gets a few Oscars only becasue it has a cast full of niggers, and not because it's an actual good movie if it actually is one to begin with.
OSo you'll never known now if it's praised for being good, or becasue people like to keep their jobs and are per pressured into liking it.

Blacktivists are worse than SJWs. WE WUZ KANGS. Retarded

Proveably untrue. A tomato is a "mostly positive" review. While indicates the average review is 8.6.

Can any of the nogs in wakanda fly?

Thinks RT represents Film criticism
You are the perfect customer for cape shit

It has less white people in it, that's why it's better, or at least that is the "logic" Holla Forums is going with.

the only review that matters is armond white.

*bans bad reviews*, *shreds any ounce of credibility left*, best movie ever guise

What the fuckkk? I wonder what they are saying

and that's a good thing!

This shit hasn't worked yet and I don't see it suddenly working for some Z list capeshit that will be forgotten within a month.

BOW DOWN AND SHOW ME MAH RESPEC

They don't actually care about the movie, nor do the blacks screaming about how it's "their time now" and other retarded shit. They care about the message that was attached to it, whether by the ceos, the director, the writers, or everyone involved I do not know, but they don't actually care about the movie itself, just about using it. I almost feel bad about anyone who cares about the movie, considering everyone else involved is using it like a cheap political stunt and nothing more.

Black Panther and Wakanda were always cheap political stunts and blatant tokenism.

True. I almost feel bad for anyone of talent working on it, considering it's just a cheap shallow political ploy, and not a labor of love.

From a neutral point of view, it is an interesting thought exercise. But it only works if they accept the actual differences and not from a 'we wuz kangz' point of view.

The same was done with Spawn and Blade, but both didn't age well and they now have average scores. Black Panther average at most, but critics weigh it higher than usual because they're activists who want to stick it to racists. You'll see it become weighed properly as time passes.

It was a good move but not a 90% movie.

I wonder what their excuse will be this time.

For the average review to be higher than 8, that means most gave it a 9 or 10

Why do niggers film niggers falling instead of helping them up?

finally someone! fucking Japan adventure was ten times more fun

Logan was there to depress the shit out of anyone who was at all inspired by Wolverine or the X Men in general. It was shit, and I think it was intentionally depressing shit.
Also part setup for "killing off the old to make way for the new" anti-white campaign.

choking on the red pill?

no one i know has even heard of this movie, nor do they care about capeshit. i won't watch it and no one is going to give a fuck tbh.
surely you jest

unironically this

AWEE YEA NIGGUH! PEERAMIDS N SHIIIIT! WE WUZ KANGZ! GET DEM GOLDZ WUT.

The irony is that T'Challa both in the comics have always been a nigger Hitler and Wakanda is pretty much a nigger Nazi Germany. These points are emphasized further in this movie. Much like modern Israel. Literally "it's ok when we do it".

But Black Panther is not better than The Deer Hunter or The Commitments

believe this was filmed in Qatar or Saudi Arabia. They don't give a fuck about their Eritrean migrant workers slaves

I think the idea of the character T'Challa is interesting. He is held up as this super hero who's out to protect everyone but he also has strong convictions to firstly protecting his homeland and people who absolutely hate all outsiders. Something he puts above all else. Morals and beliefs that all of the people praising Black Panther are against. So it'll be fun to see if they absolutely abandon the core principles of the character to virtue signal and praise immigration and diversity among a people that vehemently deny and forcefully reject it.

He's only allowed to have such "convictions" because he's a Jewish masturbatory fantasy.

Yes, of course it's from the comic book industry and there aren't any real niggers like this. However it's hilarious that these kikes suppose it's okay to genocide any surrounding people who dare come in contact with you if you're black. Much like said.

this is bait, right?

there will be blood is the only bait

in what universe is niggers years a slave a good movie

bump

on RT it is goyim

soygoys love their appeals to authority.

It Follows and the Babadook were flawed overall but nailed their horror elements, There Will Be Blood is actually kino, and a couple others like Hacksaw Ridge were pretty solid.

avengers is reddit as fuck but objectively is a fairly superior film.

the movie is fucking shit and has no good qualities, people think it's good because they thought it was the first super hero team up move or something, and they were pre-programmed into the marketing by previous movies, those are the only reasons

So what? Name one reason why I should give a shit about this movie and not post in my waifu thread?

He will always be /ourguy/.

The overall structure was pretty bad and so was the beginning/ending, but the movie was pretty decent in the middle due to the plot focusing on conflict within the group instigated by Loki.

t. soyboy
Get outta here.

The entire middle was a train wreck especially the extended periods on a flying fortress. The fact you think it was good because of a plot idea a three year old could come up with says it all. Fuck off, pleb, you don't know what a good movie is. This movie doesn't even have a good action set piece. It's garbage tier even by genre film standards.

They're still using that shit?

The Babadook is overrated but still has some merit and is much better than 99% of modern horror movies (which isn't saying much). It's nowhere near as bad as capeshit or guardians of the galaxy

Holla Forums is so shitted up with spergs, I wouldn't trust any user opinion on this or anything anymore.

>>>/cuckchan/

More like, I use different communities and individual's responses to probe what a movie is about and if its worthwhile of my time. And Holla Forums is the least useful source in any direction.

Even a bad forum who consistently likes shit movies is a good source, since you can tell a movie is shit if they like it.

Don't forget, these are critic scores.
Critics are fucking cucked to hell, what people really pay attention to are the audience scores.

Holla Forums isn't a source for opinions, it's a source to post opinions.
Unlike most other major movie forms we have effectively no moderation, so differencing opinions aren't scared off by "UR A JUST A H8ER TROLL BANNED".
That's why you'll find so many varied opinions on certain movies, assuming you can find them buried under the shitposting.

How would they find out if the reviewers are paid or not?

Because you can't set apart opinions from shitposting, or you simply can't accept that the anger at hollyjew propaganda is justified. I was a cinema buff into the late 90s, now I can barely watch this tripe and shudder at the idea that american cinema has become an extension of its demented comics.

I wonder when will the left realize that Black Panther promotes a monoracial, monocultural, traditionalist society.

Its like pottery.

The judaic left always thinks that's okay as long as it's not whites doing it.

The story is that the worker did that on purpose as some sort of scam. She came out pretty much uninjured.

It's almost like they have no qualms with any political or economic theory and are instead hellbent on boxing in whites with a false dichotomy.

What's the false dichotomy?