Las Vegas Was Trump Killing His Own Supporters

Here's an inconvenient truth on a website owned and operated by actual Trump shills. Las Vegas was a Trump false flag like Sandy Hook was an Obama false flag. He orchestrated the killing of his own supporters with the help of his two biggest financial donors Sheldon Anderson & Steve Wynn who were involved with events surrounding the shooting and the media cover up afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4b&

Sheldon Anderson top kek.

Take this to Sheekyforums.

Do you have a single chewylicious satisfact to snack that up?

Trump was never our guy.

Low effort slide thread. Reported, and OP should fellate a shotgun.

True.

Sheldon Anderson 369

Given the amount of AIDS that OP is currently spraying, I can conclusively state that OP is a Kang-Class Doublenigger (wif x-tra grape drank)

vegas was an assassination attempt on the saudi crown prince by other saudi connected to the clinton cartel swamp creatures, you kike-brained moron

Literal Trumpnigger shilling points.

Now now, let's hear the kike out. I'm sure he has evidence proving his bold claims and assertions.

WTF??????
KILLARY2026

What the fuck?

COLOMBA2093

STEDMAN 7045

We
WUZ

MARCO RUBIO 20 IT IS

TRUDEAU NOW

Hi rabbi, watcha sliding? It's common knowledge Paddock was connected to the feds and selling arms and there is a connection to the Saudis

Kek, no snact for you goyim

WE WUZ GODS CHOSEN AND SHIEEET

gold

< trump controls the CIA
gas yourself, kike

Israel must receive the true israelites

No longer can you ignore the true chosen people

DON LEMON 6047

WE

==WAKANDA 4098 A.K. ANNO.KANGZ.

WUZ

WAKANDA 5036 FELLOW NAZIS

KANGZ
N shieet while.da whitey still be livin in da cavez

AYO HOL UP

TRIPS MAH NIGGA

WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS SPACE ENGINEERS WHILE DA WHITEY STILL BE LEARNING DAT ABCDEFG

Sad!

lol

WTF-IM A KASICH FAMILY MENU

Reported.

I CANT EVEN
BERNIE 5027

FEEL THE BERN#

I like sugar and I like tea
Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

You're getting shilled into oblivion by the usual suspects, but this is exactly what happened. That's why this whole thing got dropped like the hottest potato ever and completely disappeared from the airwaves. They fucked it all up and got caught, nothing made sense, nobody bought it. It didn't help that a dime on the whole operation was dropped on cuckchan a few weeks before it went down.

After the fact the Trump administration and Hasbarats tried to spin a yarn about it being King Salman and an assassination attempt on him, but that's just bullshit to smooth over the latest puppet who took delivery of high-end weaponry from Kushner in exchange for breathing more life into the petrodollar with an ARAMCO IPO on the NYSE instead of selling directly to the Chinese.

This latest stunt down in Florida was designed to correct the problems with Vegas and keep it less grandiose in scope, so fewer holes would be exposed.

All the jews are in Trump's family and cabinet. Don't really know who the fuck you're kidding.

Trump literally responded by killing hundreds of Saudis including royalty. Remember the Newscorp Faggot Prince who kept trashing the Donald on twitter, saying Americans don't control America anymore? Yeah, his ass is gone now.

Gonna need some high energy to counter the cancer replying to this post gave me.

bin Talal didn't want to put the ARAMCO stake up on the NYSE. So they found somebody in the royal family who did. Vegas was Trump, Adelson, Chertoff, Wynn. That's why Trump hasn't said shit about it.

Who is on the favorable end of Netanyahu's Case 1000. All for subsidized backscatter shekels? This Wahleed out, Salman consolidated.

It's not just about the money. It's about setting up the visibly invasive control grid over the goyim in all public gathering spaces. Trump is the reaction of entrenched, zionist, postwar capital to the increasingly large portion of Americans who are not buying in.

These are the same people who orchestrated the 9-11 false flag attacks. Trump's buddies like Lucky Larry. Trump's campaign manager Glassner who facilitated the sale to Silverstein. The lost credibility from that false flag, the total failure of the wars that followed, the sheer audacity of the duping the American public bought into, is unrecoverable. It's a permanent, unfixable blow to the country like Britain losing its empire, France and Russia killing their king.

Jewish capital needs the police state of all police states to keep a lid on what they've done as they flail around internationally.

I feel like such a fool, I should've voted for Hillary / Ted Cruz / Gary Johnson / Jill Stein / Stephen Colbert. That would've prevented all of this! #imwithher

You faggots realize Mueller was flipped a long time ago right? Its over, its been over for a long time now.

Getting BTFO so bad you've got to spew your Qfag fantasy?

No.

Fucking kill yourself.

The looks on their faces, the total lack of any pride, you know they realize at that moment their lives are forever ruined and this mistake will never be forgotten.

You put far too much faith in people. None of them have realized they're wrong in any capacity. That's them "looking tough."

I meant wrong about making themselves such a public sight. I know the crazy never changes but self preservation is a mighty force and it can trigger one of those of fuck moments.
Nothing about any of their posture says anything other than beaten and "I need my keyboard and dragon dildo."

*oh fuck

ha ha

I didn't have it saved for some reason

#GuntPrideWorldwide

The conditioning is beginning to fail.

Gas yourself.

This is why Liddle' Adam Schiff was crying all over TV last month about "having to supply evidence to people you're prosecuting". He knew it was coming then, you faggots are just wasting your time. Flynn is reversing his guilty plea, Muller is handing EVERYTHING over to his lawyers. Its over, Trump won, and he did it all by the books.

thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/

He has ALWAYS been the CHAOS CANDIDATE. Hes not our guy, hes not their guy, hes no ones guy except keks if you believe that. He IS chaos. Which is the only reason anyone who has been on Holla Forums longer than "since trump started to run for office" even voted for him

Because, we realized long ago there is no saving this corrupt worthless jew infested system. The ONLY answer that existed, and still exists, is collapse and rebuilding. And to do that, we need chaos, we need total anger, resentment, distrust, and chaos, in order to cause collapse. Those things have been building slowly over time, and he ramped them up, THAT is why we voted for him.

Consider, what all has trump done to sow chaos? Just being in office caused the FBI to go haywire and destroy the publics trust in them, it caused the democrats to go insane and fully show they dont care what people want or think and will only push their agendas and so even lots of democrat voters are starting to distrust them and its only 1 year into his presidency (not the far left freakshows or die hard democrats mind you, but anyone moderately left), hes destroyed what little trust remained with the news outlets by just existing he made them go insane and start printing constant lies and obviously biased "reports" to attack him and people see through it, and even when he does good things that most people like (tax cuts) the leftists still call him hitler and say hes just making the rich richer so now the left and right hate and distrust each other even more.

And hes done ALL OF THAT just by existing really. He IS chaos.

Now, what all has he DONE to cause chaos? With the travel bans and ending daca, he caused the jewdges to go nuts and literally usurp the presidents power, showing people the courts are corrupt and evil. The israel shit caused everyone to lose their shit at pissreal and hate them even more. Hes talked about citizenship for illegals which did two things, by democrats refusing it it showed they dont care and arent willing to do whats "best" for those illegals (we all know "best" is a bullet to the head for each of them) if it means trump "gets the credit" so it sowed even more anger and distrust among the left MEANWHILE it outed the elements on the right who were in favor of giving those illegals citizenship and selling us out, his flip flopping on fun-control issues and daca beaners has caused distrust and chaos among his "supporters" who argue between the 4d meme and jew puppet stances… and more I'm sure I'm forgetting

So the left doesnt trust their politicians, the right doesnt trust theres, and slowly people are losing trust in the president and the system there as a whole, they've lost trust in the fbi, in the media, in the courts, in each other, and anger and resentment is festering and growing rapidly.

Chaos. It will bring chaos, chaos will bring turmoil, turmoil will bring an upheaval, which will bring the collapse and more chaos followed by rebuilding. He will bring that chaos, for he is that chaos. And that is why we voted for him. Not because he was going to magically make all the things we wanted to happen actually happen. But because he was the 5th horseman, the horseman of chaos riding not a horse, but a frog.

THIS

This is what he always was. To think otherwise would be revealing your naivete. Political discourse will never resolve the problems were mired within. Trump was simply the catalyst for the traitorous elements to openly reveal themselves.

"I guess that means vote for X!"
No, the point is there's no political solution. If you think you're witty by saying that, well, it just goes to show how deeply entrenched you are in the "muh democracy" indoctrination you got at public school.

How about no.

And right after he's going to magically find those naughty WMDs the Assad hid for Saddam and then he's going to wipe away everyone's debt!

The only people that don't get this are shills, idiots and the newest of newfags.

5 star post

This tbh. When you're losing and the only option is to roll the dice you roll it as many times as you can.