ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING TWATS

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING TWATS

I WANT 5 GOOD XBOX ONE GAMES RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY FUCKING MEDIOCRE GAMES EITHER.

SUPER MARIO BROS 3

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO? SHRUG AT ME? GET OUT.

GET SERIOUS. IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU? DO YOU SEE ME LAUGHING?

I GOT ONE OF THESE JAPANESY SHOOTY SHOOTEM GAMES CALLED RAIDEN V, CHEF
JUST LISTEN TO THE SOUDNTRACK

here you go chef

These threads are shit because even if there were good XBone games the OP would just be acontratian cunt so he has an excuse to do more Ramsey Roleplaying

OKAY THAT'S ONE BUT WHERE'S THE REST THAT I FUCKING ASKED FOR YOU TWAT?

HONESTLY, WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER?

I BET YOU THINK YOU'RE REAL CLEVER. SEE THE DOOR?
GET OUT

wow chef I didn't think you were a casual

Got one ready here, Chef!

YOU MEAN A GAME MORE UNDERCOOKED THAN FUCKING FROZEN MEAT?

OVERCOOKED

WHY WOULD YOU SERVE ME THAT HERE WHEN I CAN GET A HIGHER QUALITY VERSION RIGHT DOWN THE STREET AT FUCKING WINDOWS?

Pretty good but I feel I only got half the plate

But Master Chef Gordon! having 5 different Master Chief dishes in a single course disc is good!

b-but chef, d4 was made by a japanese autist to specifically use the kinect for gestures and interacting with the game world! it was praised on that basis! removing it was arguably a downgrade!

NO ORIGINALITY WHATSOEVER
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IT IF I JUST GAVE YOU THE SAME OLD SHIT TO EAT EVERY DAY?

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

sig heil

damn

DO I LIKE LIKE A FUCKING NINTENDO TO YOU?

DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT TO BE FUCKING BOTHERED TO MOVE MY ARMS AROUND TO ENJOY MY FUCKING MEAL?

HONESTLY

ORDER GOING OUT CHEF

I-it's not done, chef, I admit that, but m-maybe there's some potential here?

Chef I can't fucking do it, there are no good XBone Games. You are asking me to make shit taste good.

Second course coming through.

I was trying to recapture the feeling of the 3rd person platformers of the late nineties and early two thousands with a modern twist. I think it'll really resonate with the modern gamer Chef.

Forza Horizon 3 is the best racing game of the past decade, and probably one of the best looking of them all.

if you said wii u

C-chef? Are you still there?

I think he locked himself in the cold room

Oh shit.

Rare Replay has 30 games and costs around $10 right now

Not him, and I actually really love 5, but it's not worth buying,

The MP and map editor is some of the best in the series and is amazing, the the campaign is super lackluster.

There's a free windows 10 port that's just the MP and map editor, so there's no reason to buy the xbone version when you can just get all the good parts for free on PC

Chef I want to fuck your boipussi

I GOTTA REFIRE THIS CHEF

he left because he lost :^)

Yeah, well what he asked was impossible. What's next is he gonna ask for console games that have less installing and patching hassles then pc games? What year is this?