NESICAxLive dumps

Hey guys, owner of >>>/1cc/ here again! Just though I'd let you guys know (even though you probably know by now) that we just released a metric shit ton of NESICAxLive games that are playable on Windows! So that means games like Persona 4, BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma, Nitroplus Blazters, etc

Come check it out guys! And please spread the word to everywhere you can >>>/1cc/622

Great news indeed!

Good shit, but the people actually entering their emails in the email field crack me up. Haven't seen that since /aus/ got on national news.

Shit, I thought this was one of the games that would stay sony forever.

Fuck yeah
Nitroplus Blasterz is getting a port though

I actually didn't know that, that's pretty neat!

I see a bunch of those have a PC port already, any reason to prefer those arcade dumps over the port?

Trouble Witches got a port released yesterday

bumpity bimpity XD

The ones that don't have a PC port, of course.

We beat them to the punch by 1 or 2 days then

Kek, we do get quite a few newfags to imageboards. It's endearing really.

Also guys if you like this stuff please spread the word as far as you can to absolutely everywhere, they were made to be enjoyed by everyone! I'm actually surprised my little board got up to the top 25, I'm hoping this will be the catalyst to create a regular arcade imageboard community.

Nice board user, I'll be sure to join in to try to hide the pain that /cyber/, /sp/ and /mu/ are dead.

bump

Thanks user! Here's hoping we can eek out a little niche for ourselves

Explain
How are you getting 360 exclusives, like Akai Katana, working on PC? What sorcery is this
And secondly, how can I change that weird stylsheet on your board? Nigga I can't even see the option to add your board to favourites.
Which I would want to, because I wanna compare high score runs and shit

Arcades nigger
Motherfucking arcades

I don't get it.
Did the lazy nips put an x86 PC inside an arcade cabinet and hope that it won't be hacked and dumped?
And what's all this talk of bootleggers, did some kike try to sell earlier dumps?

Sometimes some arcades games do get updates that aren't then applied to the PC version, that's why I'm asking.

Pretty much, most of the recent arcade are an intel/nvidia PC running Windows or Linux (generally modified ubuntu)

If you force the CSS from the front page to be the same on all boards you can access the hidden off features in 1cc

I need details please, this is beyond hilarious:

Holy shit
fucking nice

just because it runs on linux doesn't mean you can run the game right off the bat on your everyday ubuntu. it probably uses some obscure drivers and kernel modules to operate internal arcade hardware

Service mode!