We can all agree Zack Snyder has been shit since 300 right?

We can all agree Zack Snyder has been shit since 300 right?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/reek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

His last good movie was Snow Steam Iron.

Man of Steel was pretty good.

Sucker punch and Watchmen were kino, what the fuck are you on about.

All of snyderberg's flicks are homosexual propaganda, especially 300.

Watchmen
Snow Steam Iron

Sucker Punch
BvS Ultimate Cut
Dawn of the Dead

BvS
Guardians of Ga'Hoole

Man of Steel

Justice League

There's only two tiers.

Watchmen
Everything else

Watchmen gets more shit than it deserves. While there was really no need to make Watchmen into a movie, it's about the best it was ever going to be.
I think my only major complaint is that they changed Ozymandias's campy yellow and purple outfit into something more overtly villainous, kind of missing the point. He isn't supposed to look like the bad guy.

>in (((current year)))

This

I unironically think Man of Steel is the best superhero film, better than Raimi's Spider-man or the Marlon Brando Superman. I liked BvS a lot too. I think a lot of people agree with me.

I agree. Man of Steel is my 2nd favorite capeshit. I never understood all the hate.

The starting point, where he is working on that oil platform, he has a beard and all was very cool, but that lasts like 5 minutes.

Oh and Snyder gave up his visual style forever for this…

Jesus Christ every part of your post wreaks of Holla Forums level autism

man of steel has decent parts, but ultimately fails as a whole

watchmen falls in the same boat as man of steel. Parts are very entertaining, parts are cringy as fuck. There are enough differences between the film vs the comic that one can nitpick, but at the end of the day, it was from the beginning not well suited to be made into a film.

I think he is greek or something so he actually isn't white.

Adrian Veidt is german

It's the definition of pretentious, bloated , boring

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/reek
Not trying to bully you ESLsan. Try your hardest and you can master English soon! Ganbare!!

wew lad

Because I want to see a Superman-movie, if it's titled Man of Steel, which is his alternate name?

This.

In the '80's, it was not like now. Watchmen was made in the '80's

Bad But Still Watch It Tier
Sucker Punch

Garbage Tier
Everything else

He only directs capeshit and proto capeshit he is Del Toro tier

Read the part where it says self reported, I.e there is no relation beyond what the parents have reported back.

Glad you agree