Thanks for the feedback, i'm taking all of it into consideration.
The BABBY meme you posted is good, but not really suitable for whisper. Firstly, Whisper crops all images to Portrait mode, which would cut most of the text and one of the parents out of the frame. Second, the text is hard to read on a minimized image, so a whisper user won't be able to read it while scrolling. If you have some fashwave that's a little bit more mobile phone friendly, i'd like to try it.
On your advice I've tried the fifth pic a few more times to see if it gets any response. Sometimes weak response is just a fluke.
I'm posting seven more of my Whispers. These are all moderately successful and i'd like to go over my thoughts on them just because I have fun typing it out.
Sorry for the weird horizontal format but you guys are smart enough to figure out how to right click view image.
1. Import the third world, become the third world. We are pushing this one only in Europe and Canada, but it could also apply to southern regions of the United States. The image is the refugee invasion. It has gotten good response, better than MBMC.
2. Diversity is Code for Anti-White. A mainstay Holla Forums meme - with another pol meme behind. People often comment on the background meme so we know they are reading it. This one works well enough that I have posted it ~8 times in different cities so far. Good mix of agreement and leftist rage.
3. Why Can't White People Have Their Own Countries? This is the only one where someone threatened to report me to the FBI. Very promising, I should post this one more.
4. A landscape meme made into portrait by adding bars at the top and bottom. Meh response.
5. The Kate Steinle poster which made the news a few times. Posted in Texas where i think the shooting happened. People who didn't know who she is were educated.
6. Pro-gun meme on a crotchety old bastard's tshirt. People either love this one or REEEE hard because of the recent school shooting. Haven't tried it in Florida because it seems like crossing the line. Maybe I'm just a pussy?
7. I've tried a few variations of End White Hate and get average response. I usually just run with IOTBW because it ALWAYS gets a strong response. Nothing really comes close.