IT'S A NEW LAP RECORD

IT'S A NEW LAP RECORD

rrtangentabacus

Good times

I hate this game. Some of the textures remind me of these Neapolitan wafer cookies (the vanilla ones) and those things are disgusting.

Them be fighting words

You know, I don't really like those things either. I don't think they taste bad really, but something about them kinda upsets me. Maybe because they just remind me of those snacks poor people buy.

It also upsets me in the same way people who say lolipop or sodapop upset me.

Wait what? How should I be saying lolipop correctly then? I understand sodapop but what about the other?

They are my favorites, all creamy and sweet.

round sugar balls on a sticks obviously

a fucking sucker you idiot

That shit is regional man, I've been to places where no one knew what a sucker was

You thought people were calling you a lollipop all this time?

I can confirm. My Mom is from California and my Dad is from NE. Whenever we visit my Mom's family they're always talking about sodapop (my mom does the same thing) and it really pisses me off. It's also time frame based. My Dad's family is from NE but his parents switch between soda and tonic (gramps worked in a drug store in the 50s selling "tonic" and root beer floats).
If anyone was heard referring to a lolipop as a sucker in NE they'd probably get shit on, no one says that.

Why do burgers call sodas sodapop?

Do you call cars carvrooms and guns gunbangs?

C'mon, c'mon c'mon WORK!

…It's working!

It's working!

get out

I love these things, and I haven't had one in years because every brand "may contain traces of peanuts or tree nuts" and might kill me

VR
PODRACING
CUSTOMIZABLE ENGINES

Dammit, the argument is soda vs. pop, not this "sodapop" bullshit.
It isn't even a single word, but two words, like "a lot" or "fuck you"

I'll always remember that one purchase I made at the junk yard.

The little things you remember from life.

Shadows of the Empire was better.

The chocolate ones are shit, but the vanilla and strawberry ones are delicious.

That's what makes this game so spicy user

It's soda. Pop is already being used as a verb, onomatopoeia, and in reference to music. Soda is only being shared with baking soda, and everyone already uses the "baking" modifier when referring to it.

I see mein nigger reinstalled it after it was mentioned a few days ago.

LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED A PIT STOP BUDDY

i gan run fasder den ur bodrazer :DDD