How can one shitposter be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificinstitute.org/pdf/Letter_on_ Humanism.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's anarcho-fag flag, not the anarcho-bitch one

Who knows

But she isn't

why do you use the satan flag, rebel?

irony or was that the latest serving from the ideological trashcan?

lost it at the asian wojak

Anfem is a quality poster, she really shakes things up here and prevents this place from becoming too much of an echo chamber.

I agree, but she should tone down all the 'look at how much pussy i get brah, i fuckin slay chicks brah' because its frat boy as fuck and she isn't the only person on earth to have had sexual intercourse.

Anarcho-feminist posters should be sent to gulag.

Isn't he a Gnostic? So God and Satan would just be illusions of the physical realm obfuscating the universal truth of the spiritual.

Put your flag back on when talking about yourself, girl

Also no, you've been pretty moronic, but that's what you get when you put idpol over class struggle

You are not even near to my level!

You are but a little child

I bet this serious-poster still hasn't read Socrates :^)

I watched Bill & Ted already. Wasn't impressed. I don't need to read some elderly ass thoughtman.

No, but I did read Plato, Aristotle, Lucretius, Plutarch, and Marcus Aurelius

PURE BABY
U
R
E

B
A
B
Y

Read Ayn Rand

I think you meant: read Plato. Right?

That's the joke fam

No I mean Socrates. Didn't you read his general theory of relativity?

Never heard of them tbh, sound like fake philosophers

nice slide thread Holla Forums
fuck of

She's my waifu

It's purple, fix this shit

>tfw anfem forces you and other anons to post dicks

I will refuse to do this unless she calls me daddy.

Just castrate yourself.

Shocker.

Let make this clear: I have nothing against that femanarchist user, in fact I don't know who this person is, but the simple fact that OP makes a thread about an user is legit a circlejerk case.

No thats what my mistress is for

You are a disgrace for the pirate crew of Holla Forums

Now thats ideology

You can`t be pirate if you`re a cuck. I`m sorry.

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GET ALONG OKAY?

U lacist

So, S,M or vanilla for u?

But I am not a cuck??????????

This Tankie gets it.

you are a fucking disgrace Pirateweeb.

A community's decline starts when it focuses more on itself than the cause it is actually about.

The emergence of an e-celeb, tripfag class is always the sign of an imageboard's decay.

sauce?

This. Literally every interaction with them is completely moronic. They seem like ex-ancaps with a little empathy.

You are aware that at beginning of the history of Chan`s in anglosphere everyone had a trip since the communities were so small? Anonymity only established itself in this corner of the internet in 2010.

Wrong, please kill yourself.

Do people including you, generally think that chans were cooler when they were like this, more like forums? Should we go back to that? 1 post a month and tripfags everywhere? What's your point?

I want anfem to step on my balls and mock me about how much more pussy she gets

Holy shit this

A man of taste

Subs of the world, unite!

I'm in love with the vietnamese anfem. I want to hug her and stay up all night talking about stuff.

You are the people who ruined anime.

Fuck you vanillafag.

How could anyone have such a bad tqsre

Having any kind of sexual fetish is booj ideology

The more I see socdems post the less I like them

ANFEM CAN I CALL YOU MOMMY

I didn't imagine this thread would get over 50 replies and I'm not even posting

and no I'm not Holla Forums I honestly put on a trip because people bitched about me not being filterable

Fuck if you do fuck if you don't w/e

We love you pls be our board idol

I'm the next J Posadas

MODS

fuck off. NO MODS, please don't delete this thread.

The asian anfem is really great. I like to read what she has to say. We're just giving her an homage for contributing for the well being of Holla Forums

I'm crying

Write some theory

Ok

Fuck you're putting me on the spot.

How about. Nobody has the right to judge other people when they themselves do not meet their standards, as it forces them into dark places of rhetoric and further denial of self, until they become slowly and slowly isolated away from all people. Not only is this dangerous for themselves, but for the greater health of the internet at large, as similar people are easily alienated and suck up to what nonsense the right shits out "radically", while being dicked into voting for neocons.

While accelerationists might disagree. We should always prepare for a time after acceleration, and doing so must save many of this generation, from becoming our own neoconservative baby boomers today as a political bloc.

This does not mean contributing to politics on a state level

How does that work

Start off small

This is retarded. Other people are still wrong regardless of how I am myself.

This is good.

No, it's judging groups on a personal and emotional level, Holla Forums shit. It drives people into an inescapable pit of identity politics who are easily manipulated, the last thing we need is more Barry Goldwater defenders in the future

if i can't call you mommy can i at least call you onee-san

Both dude

I'm just saying the validity of my arguments should be independent of my actions.

If I say nazis are bad but then rape a baby, this dosnt mean I my argument against nazis is now invalid.

Furthermore if I joined the nazi party this still dosnt effect my argument, it just makes me a hypocrite.

thanks momee-san

There are no arguments when the point of the argument is emotional response to others. If that is the argument itself it's flawed. The fact so many people don't get this is abhorrent. I'm not saying don't throw insults at all.

Anyways my point was not that there's a select people that do or don't but that the implausibility of the reactionaries at this point forbid themselves from becoming coherent, thereby becoming a sort of right wing new age movement

The fucking last thing anyone needs in the future is a large number of fucking long haired nazis into the occult by some fucking Art Bell tier show

We have a responsibility to the people described to stop not only their own self destruction but the corrosive effects of it socially.

In other words, be aware and don't be naive, but also do not be afraid. In the end it's inevitable that people in this situation we have fight for what's right and for themselves and ourselves.

I guess I didn't pick that up in your first post. You're right.

Lies. Just because an argument is emotionally charged doesn't invalidate it.
Or are you saying only stone faced emotionless husks can make valid arguments?

Yes. Literally that.

This isn't about emotionally charged arguments. It's arguments defending an emotional charge itself. In that case, it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Why not? I honestly believe that would be fucking amazing.
That asian anfem…Things need to be a lot worst before they will be better. Right now it's nothing.
We need an absolute shitstorm for people to realize the left is the answer. So yes, i want to see the rise of neonazis everythwere and fucking up everything.
I want Trump to fuck america so hard that the people will never trust any of those slimy, tie wearing, corrupt cunts.
I want all the banks in Europe to go bankrupt, so it's impossible to come up with more money to bail them out.

Look I know we all love Zizek but you're being naively accelerationist. This is horribly planned with little care for the future consequences of lives effected by today's actions. You're making the same procrastinating mistakes the baby boomers made.

Accelerationism is not about procrastination. It is about herding people into the consequences and catching them before they hold for all of us.

Not fucking all of us over for a number of reasons.

All and every consequence should be over analyzed and considered.

Nothing to do with Zizek or accelerationism friend. It's the fact that i believe people will only realize how fuck up capitalism is, when there's nothing to eat. A bit like the times after the 1929 crash.
Right now is absolutely pointless to convince people regarding alternatives. They won't listen, they will laugh at you.
There's nothing we can do. People are hooked on capitalism and owning useless shit.

Sure, those might create lots of clutter in a discusion, but I still don't see how that changes the vaidity of the argument itself.

If people dance around an issue in a discussion you should point out the fallacy, not just dismiss it, or else you're fallacious too.

You lack self-awareness…

It's based upon an emotional response so the arguments are not based in material fact, in fact they influence how material fact is represented and seen. How is this new to you tho

Aren't you a Christian?

Thx, matriarchy!

Don't quit your day job, anfem. Writing "theory" doesn't seem to be in your wheelhouse.

I don't have one.

Feels > Reals is not actually valid argumentation. But its everywhere.

Ok, so if I hate Nazis with a passion, are the arguments I present against them automatically invalid? Just because I choose to engage them "based upon an emotional response"?

You can have an emotional response to a material condition. If I'm angry about living in poverty does that invalidate my arguments against capitalism?

No. Nor would someone who hates Communist.

I'm talking about race based hatred. It's grown to incoherence.

We have them all the time. It is what you call "living" and "thinking".

No. That's not what I'm saying at all.

Should've said so, you goalpost moving weasel. Also if a rabid racist provides scientific evidence, the fact that it was provided by a racist does not invalidate the evidence.

Not even you know what you're saying.

That's what I meant from the begining how stupid can you be? I said "identity politics" and "Holla Forums" what do these things mean to you?

The fact the argument he's using to explain it in terms of superiority or inferiority or any such quantifier does

My point is nobody needs more easily swayed young psuedo scientists don't need to become future neo cons by diving into the identity politics pit and never coming back. For a number of reasons this is wrong, and shouldn't be ignored for a sense of accelerationist values

That's clear enough.;

A girl bragging about sexual conquests is the funniest least frat thing I can possibly think of

No, I am an Ironist.

No fuck your moe, crypto pedo faggotry and fuck you for ruining the most aesthetic of all animation styles, hijacking a beautiful medium to fulfill your pathetic genetically induced psychotic fantasies

You're not even coherent at this point. Put the keyboard down.

neither of these phrases appear in your first post

you seem to be lost so deep in your web of pseudo theory you have forgotten what your original point was

time to stop

I'm on twelve more levels than you clearly

Well it's clear enough for anyone who sees it. You're neuroticly pointing out details you would hardly pick apart from a Zizek argument

You're getting mad at a fucking 🍀🍀🍀degenerate🍀🍀🍀, son. How's that make you feel.

That's a good smug

I am never mad on image boards lad

Why would I ever get mad at lonely autists? I don't even get mad at Holla Forums

Based, I agree. She's easily the worst shit poster we've ever had, she's an even bigger fag then Milo and Satan-Nazi. The fact that so many people like her posts is fucking disgusting and proof we're being colonized by Tumblr and reddit.

Technocrat poster was right in one year this board will be the chan equivalent of /r/FullCommunism maybe less

Fucking circlejerk…

tits?

You will get faceless ass in jeans and that is about it

how do I know you're not a trap?

Can you do the front too? or is there a bulge there

you say that like it's a bad thing, user

Traps are the vanguard of the sexual revolution.

11/10 my fucking giga sides

No dude has hips this wide is how. Thankfully that's the only way.

I mean, I suppose so. But this is getting beyond my own entertainment. I guess It'll be something showing off that I do actually have tits? If that's what you're asking?

This will be entirely clothed so I don't see what you're getting out of it.

needs some white cum stains

why don't you start a youtube channel and ask for shekels from leftypol guys? bait them with your tits and pucci

Because they're my friends. And if I want to insult someone I do it to their face.

But lying to people about what you don't really believe for your own presumed benefit is basically all you know

She could be our Evalion and rant about the Irish

LOL

You know begging for my tits is not without insult

but why not make a buck while talking about your passions and sharing it with your 'friends'

oh, and you know that if you would show your face, and you do not look how people are expecting you to look, you will be ignored as fuck

yeah

No. Because fam you don't know what friends are, because you have none :v)

I have a 100+ post thread here where I'm not even a majority of posters

Get on my level I do it for free

I'm here to laugh AT you.

That's pretty pathetic honestly

You are terrible people, frankly.

that's what i'm saying, the only reason you get responses is because boys here imagine how you look, if you'd show your face and you don't look how they expected (attractive) then you'd lose all attention. by making a youtube channel, you could be more than just a vagina, you would share your ideas with your friends and with the world.. that assuming you have the intelligence to present leftist ideas in a good way

What's next? Questioning my manhood? Asking for dick picks?

Seen all of it before.

Put hot oil on your dick

The only responses you get from me is immaturely asking why I'm posting

Why do you post here? I could find less reasons

Still, I think she is an improvement to the vanguard of trips, since muke started the anti-theory tradition I can only see that this new tripfag is continuing this destroying of our board. Hopefully she will keep derailing threads into idpol even in the future.

Not me. I like her because i like the style of her posts and what she believes. Nothing to do with the fact that she has a vagina.
I especially love when asian anfem starts trash talking americans.

i post for you baby

I'm not into unoriginality sorry

what she believes?

I always found her bitterness cartoonish. Like "this has to be a poltard pretending".

bisexual

You keep dreaming, my actually reactionary comrade.

I kind of just get disgusted by her. I try not to, but I can't help it.

Yes

The only dude I've been with is someone I've pegged

I've disgusted rebel

I'm sorry, I don't mean I can't get along with you or be nice to you, but I just can't help but not want to deal with you or hear about you.

She is an American retard. The kind of shit she post is no different from the Bush years when most of the anti-American h8 that got posted on chans came from Americans themselves.

She just has the muh ancestors/le """immigrant"" meme going for her so the self-loathing isn't obvious and therefore contemptible.

i'm curious

so you're still a virgin?

How about both of you just leave the site and never return?

she tripfags now like you, wants to peg you

That's mean.

I'm a first generation immigrant who's parents arrived here during the 80's. I think I can call myself an immigrant and somewhat new here.

Almost as new as my parents.

Not looking for any other thing.

That's mean.

Anfem can stay, but Rebel should fuck off.

Why? =(

HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN SOMEONE JUST MAKE THIS CIRCLEJERK STOPS ALREADY?!?!?

Please do so :-)

shitty dead board

No puccy no need to stay. We are already 95% male and almost 70% white.

That's mean.

When will we overthrow the late stages of capitalism here and be free of name fags?

When everyone has a trip and equally contributes to the discourse

wtf

If you were born here or grew up here most of your life I don't really call that being an immigrant. I know a great many first-generation people from the East bloc and former USSR and their so Americanized you can't tell the difference between them and a native citizen.

You talk and think too much like an native-born American, I'm sorry to say, not to hurt you're feelings or anything.

test

Anfem can be at least entertaining, you on the other hand have no redeemable features, even watching paint dry is more insightful/humorous/pleasant/whatever else than your posts

Get a room.

Also, you're wrong. We're here to discuss based on issues, not personalities.

You fail the test.

why don't you go to reddit then? on reddit everybody is a tripfag!!!!

It's fine.

Honestly Mars is in alignment with Jupiter this month. My horoscope is set all month. Nothing but good things. I'm feeling it.already.

You don't actually believe that stuff…do you?

you want to get married?

It's real.

All far east asians believe the feng shui bs

There are many things that are real but are not truthful, miss.

Holla Forums believes if they joke enough about pepe it becomes a god but if I'm a little superstitious I'm silly

I see how it is…

You're not in Holla Forums, duh

Both of those are stupid and you know it.

tripfags were a mistake

If that is so, then why do they make pepe a sexual freak? why??
Those poltards not only transformed pepe into a nazi, but worst! They made him into a degenerate, drawing pepe in perverted scenarios and with a big cock.

You all act like leos and monkeys tbqh

I know it, but horoscopes are largely only there for those who want to read them. More like a mental organization of tasks than a reality. During the 19th you should have more fun, so you have more fun because you believe you will have more fun.

It says you'll get your shit together, it might be the one thing that reminds you, oh shit I don't do I, I should reorganize.

I use astrology as just one many trick to keep everything in track.

That hurts.

I understand that, it is leftypol that doesn't understand it.

They are obsessed with their personalities and silly rules are placed on the discourse because of it.

When I see you and rebel get away with tripfagging it makes me want to at least put on Leninhat again, though then everyone thought any retard was me which was the main reason I gave it up.

Maybe I should just go full trip.

That's not what I said!
Only that some description of your personality or life or whatever through some supposedly tailored graphology, fortune telling, or aura-reading, is bound to require a lot of subjective validation and bias correspondence.

Besides, I'm a bit superstitious too, and there are many here who would criticize me for believing in the existence and immortality of souls….

Maybe.

I'm superstitious in that I believe and don't. The trick is to trick yourself into believing it, because it's easy to do so because they're all written for adult problems we all face anyways. The mind works hard to see patterns in things.

It helps to read, because if one does so, they might consider what hasn't..

Like I said, it's just one of many tricks to keep yourself organized.

Are you a masochist?

yeah, she's a woman

Enough retarded quips Joss Whedon

Oh I believe you that it makes one organized. There was this girl I knew in grade school, Taurus, and she read them everyday while writing out her planner and replacing her papers, keeping them in the right position. Now she's at Princeton.

And it's true, the only positive about you I think of is that you're not able to post your boring and inane shit on this board 24/7, you even manage to be boring when you're drunk, which for other posters on the imageboards is hard to pull off

Sorry.

Yeah, it may be bullshit, but it's an incredibly useful mind game. I think women are just more into it because of the time already kept track of, periods and shit. Not to get morbid.

I have a fondness for lunar cycles and planetary alignment as some bullshit way to organize myself. Be it western or eastern astrology.

I honestly would recommend it for anyone, it's just a fun thing to keep track of to remind you, do this that day, do the other next. Its also positive at times, it helped out my depression just not to be a total apathetic mess.

Doing it this way is somewhat of an exercise in Dialectical behavior therapy. How to organize your emotions, as well as your problems, as well as your responsibilities.

It's magical thinking, period.

Probably for some stupid shit that rewards nonsense as long as you write 100 pages defending it with more nonsense.

you're taurus, gemini or saggitarius?

wishful thinking. the horoscope is formatted in such a way that only positive things are mentioned

No it's much more complex than that– I studied esoterism and astrology out of personal interests before, and after years I realize the defenses of it are all the self-defenses of bad thinking– the mind enjoys it, because it's easy. Astrology offers nothing and superstition and the occult should be rejected.

what should be embraced?

Existentialism and mathematics, imo.

so basically, nihilism?

Nazis. Utter idiots.

For the last time though, I don't actually believe in it. I trick myself into it in order for months to focus on different aspects of a certain theme, and almost all of it is through self improvement or struggling through hard times?

Do planets effect our personality? Fuck no.

Can I effect my personality in order to enjoy the benefits? Yes.

It's like a monthly calender.

Scorpio. Though I'm not the biggest fan of western astrology. In the other I'm the Pupper sign.

It's just interesting that the two overlap in many respects, stubborn to give up, etc.

I just like it because, what is organization that's fun without a bit of the fantastic?

the fuck is going on in here

odd

that has nothing to do with nihilism. If anything it just goes to show how much of a retard you are for responding with "so nihilism" when nihilism would reject embracing mathematics too.

existentialism with mathematics would lead up really fast to nihilism

tripfaggotry

You and I both know you are talking bullshit. Stop acting big.

Nihilism is not mutually exclusive from existentialism, kiddo. Most existentialists have an awareness of nihilism and choose to subvert it with personal meaning. It's not a one leads to the next thing, although it can happen, just as nihilism can follow from just about any other ideology.

And it can coexist with most other ideologies as well.

You too are ignorant on this matter, though.

Meaning isn't an existential question, it's a modern perversion of all generic philosophical questions. Kierkegaard calls Socrates an existential philosopher because Socrates teaches by example and not by words. That's all that existentialism is.

you disagree?

camus and nietzsche. how you see them?

How can I be a hot new tripfag rolling in (you)'s? I haven't read any theory so I think I am up there with the rest already…

I don't "disagree". You didn't offer a reason, and since it's not OBVIOUS that it's true, it makes it evident you don't know what you're talking about. Define existentialism and it will prove to me you don't know the first thing about it, if I hear anything about "meaning", "nihilism" or "existence precedes essence".

Wew, only if you're going by the active-passive nihilism distinctio - and active-nihilism is pretty much equivalent to existentialism as it would have been seen by Heidegger, but Heidegger did it better of course.

Read theory, fool!

She's more fun than you'll ever be.

This fucking Thread.

I know- those tripfags! Doing things we don't agree with…so bad…

I hate every single one of you
You scum.

Existentialism is the emphasis of the freely determined subject, to cut things down to the bare minimum. I've read Being and Time, Being and Nothingness, most of the core Nietzsche, the Myth of Sisyphus, much of the Republic, and more. What do you think I lack in understanding the subject of existentialism? Or better yet, why don't you give a full debriefing,

Read this, it will blow your tiny humanist mind, NERD:
pacificinstitute.org/pdf/Letter_on_ Humanism.pdf

Eh? I already told you. Your conception of existentialism is based on the idea of the Cartesian subject, AKA the biggest spook of philosophical history.

Actually, I've already made Heideggerian critiques of Sartre, as I think much of his work on what he considered existentialism is flawed. And I reject the Cartesian subject completely. Some of us aren't opposed to short-hand speech because we aren't masturbating our egos. (Pun intended.) I would consider myself something of an active nihilist, though I used to be very attached to the existentialist label and I still understand its seduction.

You'll excuse me if I don't think you can make a Heideggerian critique when your reading list ends with "much of the republic and more". I am glad you were able to act as if my calling you out for your hideous use of notation (akin to that of a 15 year old who just finished Nietzsche) was pedantry for my own ego.

In any case it's clear to me that Heideggerians are only just entering into territory that Kierkegaardians have been familiar with for 2 centuries now, that is the realm of the unconditioned principle and its consequences for any useful conception of self…

Ooooh, you're a pretentiously spooked Christfag. I get it now. So this is all an act of self-defence, is it? That abyss too scary for you?

Yep, you're 15.

If you'd actually read Heidegger you'd know that his conception of religion is that it can never be transcended, but then, I don't think you've read Heidegger.

"Kierkegaard's theological work focuses on Christian ethics, the institution of the Church, the differences between purely objective proofs of Christianity, the infinite qualitative distinction between man and God, and the individual's subjective relationship to the God-Man Jesus the Christ,[11] which came through faith.[12][13] Much of his work deals with Christian love. He was extremely critical of the practice of Christianity as a state religion, primarily that of the Church of Denmark. His psychological work explored the emotions and feelings of individuals when faced with life choices.[2]"

Yep, I'd say he fit the bill. Also, I wouldn't care if Heidegger fully endorsed religion, actually; that would be a point of difference between us. As for not transcending it, I'd say that's correct, to an extent. Humanity contains the impulse toward religiosity, but accepting spooks is not a necessity due to this being the case. You might look to something like Keiji Nishitani's Religion and Nothingness for an expanded look at the religious element of human life through the existentialist lens.

Or you can keep clutching the leap of faith and prance around Holla Forums pretending to have a masterful opinion until you die of a stroke.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I almost wish it wasn't so easy to trigger you. You might be able to have an intelligent conversation.

t. used wikipedia

This is why anonfags shill for user all the time. So they can do dumb shit like this and not get laughed at for holding such retarded opinions.

Get her outta here, nobody likes a regressive liberal cunt.

Not an argument. Be dodgy if you want, but don't blame it on anons actually arguing with you.

t. used wikipedia and pretended to read Heidegger

Yeah, that's fine thanks, you just call me back when you read either Heidegger or Kierkegaard.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. By the by, complaining about user users on an user site is pretty retarded, bucko. And yeah, I used Wikipedia because it's right.

Triggered christians and moralfags make me happy

wew mate, buy a mirror