You have one job Holla Forums

You have one job Holla Forums
Fix It
Hard Mode: With the same characters

Other urls found in this thread:

jinteki.industries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrench is no longer Jewish and Ugly and is the main character. He has no dialogue, but has prompts that allow him to express himself through "emoticons" on his mask that are assigned to a face button. These also correspond to "moods" of actions he can take, ways to walk or interact with the environment cosmetically.

Lennie is the big bad now.

Throw it in the garbage bin.

WE WUZ HACKERS are the bad guys and not-Donald Trump is the good guy. Unless that is already how it pans out, Far Cry 4 already did it after all

you can kill the fat lesbian at any point during the game and she'll still be alive when you zone out/in

NAAAAAAaaames. iDENtitIES

You now play Ben Garrison and must kill everyone in San Francisco. The old characters are now end level bosses.

You still play as the nigger, but he can't actually hack shit and finishes the missions by shooting everyone instead. Anyone who finds out he can't use a computer ends up dying victim to gang violence.
The muslim girl allahakbars in a gay parade. MC uses the distraction to steal the phones of the faggots.
The fat dyke gets shot the first time she appears.
Final mission is to assassinate Trump. Main character fails, and is sent to prison. His cellmate winks at him, he says sheeeeeeeet and cut to credits.

I think that's pretty much it. Also I don't necessarily mean literal jews, just the corrupt Marxists in general that control mainstream media.

posting on mobile because b& for bullying shills in the Overshill general

Remove lethal guns tbh.

I don't know much about the story or the characters, so I won't touch that. As for the gameplay, I'd make some adjustments to health and damage, limit the variety of gizmos, and have each NPC have their own AI. When profiling an NPC, it'll give you some insight as to how they might respond to interaction versus some obscure, unnecessary fact that serves no purpose other than making those funny kill compilations. Also, the game needs to be designed around hacking and combat rather than just combat with some interactive objects so it's not a complete rip-off of GTA.

Do what GTAV failed to do and split gameplay between the three characters (nigger nigs, mudslime does nonlethal stealth, maskfag computers). Let them all have the citizen database, but only let maskfag cause blackouts and explosions. Remove the memes and [CURRENT YEAR] references (this includes Jim Sterling's landwhale), and have the main villain abuse the system to watch people and see what they do. For a side mission type, use the multiplayer hide-n-seek with bots. Add side missions that have you try to find a hacker that screws with the system to make it more difficult.

Ditch Nvidia Gameworks.

Get rid of the entire cast of characters. Move the timeframe up 20 years. SanFran is now the epicenter of a massive socially-liberal fascist-like movement, like today's SJWs cranked up to 11 and in power. Conservatives are striking back, but being slowly pushed into ghettos.

Guns and ammo are incredibly rare, and killing someone could lead to you being tracked down. Being jailed is a game over. Gaining notoriety while having your identity compromised will result in active police searches.

Autosaves only, and only at mission start or when you sleep.

Large branching storyline for main quest. You can work with the liberals, the conservatives, the federal government, or criminal syndicates. Each plotline will have at least 3 points where you can betray your faction to join another.

Implement a chaos mechanic much like Dishonored. Deaths occurring by your actions, like stirring up gangs to violence, will increase chaos - you can't diplomancy your way to a nice ending by making other people do the dirty work. Endings exist for all chaos levels for each of the following conditions: ending main quest with a faction played straight, ending main quest on a faction while having betrayed another faction, and a special ending for 2+ betrayals. End cutscenes are stitched together like the ending of Call of Pripyat, where sidequests are taken into account.

Segments where you can write your own scripts for pulling off hacks. Instead of "PRESS X TO HACK", you assign scripts to hotkeys. The more complex the script, the longer it takes to run. Things like range of wifi and bluetooth are also taken into account. There's a simulated internet like the GTA series, you can gain access to the darknet to buy preconstructed scripts and 0-day exploits. Some factors are randomized, so with more complex hardware, hacks may not work from one game to the next.

Add a shitload of cool little gadgets and a crafting system that, instead of TURN 3 CHEMICALS INTO PIPE BOMB, lets you glue shit together and plug shit into other shit, so you can stick a RasPi-like system on a drone for remote hacking, or whatever creative stuff people manage to come up with.

You can set up safehouses, buy high-end hardware on various online retailers. It will take several days to arrive, then you get to choose how to set it up. If police track you down, your safehouse might be compromised, and they'll seize all your hardware. 0-days might get patched if source code is discovered on your seized systems.

Most of the main characters can become companions and allies. Depending on story path, some may betray you, making life very difficult as gangs or cops actively hunt you down.

Reckless driving will get you in deep shit. You will not be able to take down lights and poles with a minivan moving at 20mph. Police will actively arrest people breaking traffic laws (including NPCs).

It's raining most of the time. Nighttime operations are encouraged, light is a major factor in stealth and how noticeable you are when hacking or doing something sketchy. Neon everywhere.

Kavinsky does the soundtrack. Perturbator gets his own radio station.

did I fix it?

Kill yourself. Fascism is 10/10.

Make it edgy on purpose.

So, Vanquish?

I think you mean "Facism when it oppresses everyone except me is 10/10"
Because you're a retard if you think daddy big govt. will ever leave you alone.

The only purpose of hacking is to reveal the identities of the undesirables in society. Your actions are to eliminate them. As you do so, the police (and eventually national guard and army) presence increases on the streets, and you must similarly step up your hacking complexity to remain undetected.

Oh, but you can also use hacking to deflect public opinion away from the culling so that you DON’T get the media (you always will; the kikes will push it regardless) backlash and increased policing. Artificially (and legitimately) breed hatred for those groups in people on social media, et. al. as you uncover their identities and take care of them in the real world.

And fuck, now I’ve done something actually interesting that will never be made.

Where did Mussolini touch you, user?

Fascism and totalitarians (and relatedly, authoritarianism) are not synonymous. Your libertarian ideals will never protect anything, not even yourself. You'll just be overrun by socially coherent groups.

*totalitarianism

I'd make it a parody of haxor culture where you're supposed to laugh at the main characters being retards, and the game would have million dollar extreme style anti-humour about hacking and such.

that sounds boring

All you'd need to do is alter the background music and add a laugh track. What would also be easy is making a Holla Forums version where you just redub the voices slightly.

Wrench is the main character and now has a katana to rip and tear, the game is actually metal gear rising revengance filled with memes and kojima was behind this game all along

I'd fix it with the inclusion of just one more character. And I wouldn't even need to change any of the existing ones.

Reality of the game abruptly cuts away at parts like Abstergo scenes in Assassin's Creed, only it's from future, revealing the game is just not-Donald Trump reliving the events leading up to his glorious victory over numale blaxxors.

make it completely take the piss out of itself with many side characters basically pointing out what a bunch of violent autistic losers all the hackers are
then make it end with the trump character capturing them and sending them to the gulag and the bay area returning to peace and normalcy as a result

What I'd really like is a matrix like game where Hitler Morpheus reveals that you are prisoners in a communist propaganda simulation and recruits you to unpoz reality itself.

ULTRA HARD MODE:
no anti-ZOG or anti-SJW messages
I fucking dare you manbabbies

see

This is the correct answer.

You play Mohammad Durka Mohammad. Your mission is to bring diversity and multiculturalism to San Fransisco, in the name of allah.

Already got done here
DANTE MUST DIE MODE:
Do not make Masketta Man the pc

Make it take place in a small town in West Virginia.

No silly unrealistic "hacking"

You have to actually hack small businesses and local banks to get free shit shipped to your small shanty home and money deposited to your bank account.

Use that money to upgrade your home/computer or just buy random shit to help you.

tldr; make it the my summer car of hacking.

Not when it's SJWs throwing you into concentration camps for misgendering you.

Also, since I missed hardmode: just distribute characters amongst their appropriate factions. Fat dyke is in the government/SJW faction. Niggy McNogerson is just a side quest dude. Emoji Spikedick is an FBI agent working undercover with organized crime and will blow your cover or betray you if you fuck up on quests.

I don't know what the other characters are, but I'm sure you could allot them properly.

That would be pretty cool. The more you hack, the shittier your town becomes as you suck the money away. Eventually, if you go full HAXX0R, the town becomes an abandoned shithole.

Scrap the whole story and mechanics and just make the game into what Prototype 2 should have been. What's the point of playing in a huge open world if you can't run faster than cars and throw people a hundred meters into the air?
god I wish prototype 2 didn't suck balls

I like it

I know you did based on your knowledge of the characters and the plot.
Why in the fuck?
Were you possessed by the ghost of a San Francisco buttfriendly ghost?

No.

so is this character a fag or something because hes husbando bait as fuck and the only one that seems normal between a fat tranny a mudslime and a nigger hes gotta be fucked up liberal agenda shit somehow
i want to fuck him

He's tumblr bait. You're a tumblr fish whale, nibbling on it.

Cant wait

hot

EYE future when

He's a gay jew. I'm not joking.

We've had threads talking about tronald blump when it was pseudorevealed at E3, and we've had threads agape at all the degenerate faggot characters from youtube, twitch streams and general pre-release bullshit. No one here has personally laid hands upon this garbage.

As in a cyberpunk setting in relation to Ghoti the alternative way to spell fish, or is that an indian thing of some kind incorporated into cyberpunk?

my legs can't wait

i want to buy this game and play it for 2 hours and then refund it leaving a very rude review on the store page with a not reccomeded tag

wow rude

user you are such a rebel

So many rails to grind on….
miller ball breakers is best song on best level
especially the first time you grind all the way down the high tower and jump onto the high roofs

watch out
ive got a mean review with watchdogs 2 name on it and im not afraid to use it
im the real dedsec

Hopefully soon
I want to kill Alien and Streumonic scum for the Federation as a 220 year soldier from Terra.

I hope you're right
I really do

Ghotic architecture, categorized for being present during the middle ages.
Similar to 40K

so this is
the biggest hack of history
not bad

He's ugly. He should be a beautiful black haired twink but he's a 40 year old graying jew.

Better break out your Goy Fuckes mask for this one

Cyberpunk fiction is just parts of our world made more extreme. Sometimes it feels like in 1984 all the scientists, businessmen, and politicians read Neuromancer and went "I like this, lets make the world more like this."

i am
the main character is a poopy skinned uneducated subhuman
the girl looks lik shes gonna explode at any minute and the should be twink is going to have to inherit her cat hoard before the fat tumblr lady gets ahold of it
girl with toilet paper on her head explodes
new game is stealth protect cats from tranny
i demand refund california is bad

Gothic. It's spelled Gothic.

Gibson himself said that it was all just selective amplification of the present. The biggest thing he missed was cell phones, and it was a long shot that anyone would predict those, given the incredible miniaturization that we got in electronics, far more than anyone predicted outside of writers toying with nanotech.

jinteki.industries - for all your cyberpunk infoneeds

Probably Brave New World as well

My bad, thanks

You make it a more mission based stealth game kind of like assassin's creed.
It is Ubishit after all.

Opening scene/level would be a recreation of the opening of Tron Legacy.

Storywise you have all the members of dedsec conversing though a deepweb version of skype with voice modulation and only occasionally meeting in person.
You'd do a bunch of jobs for all of them to get your social links up and eventually you meet in real life where they will then teach you new powerful phone magics.
You all simply want to take down a corporation run by a conventionally villainous megalomaniac named Stevill Japes.

You give the main character possible love interests like pic related's punky muslim girl, or a rich Aryan corporate girl who would be the daughter of the big bad

Getting a good soundtrack would be a must.

Most importantly would be to never ever market the game with a hip or edgy tone like they did.

10/10, made me laugh.

The same could be said of all fiction, really.
After all, what is fiction if not a heavily-edited version of reality?

Ghothic?

Gotiche

THIC!?

goat
baa

THICCERRRR

>>>/tumblr/

FUCK
HERE COMES THE UNDERTALE

Perturbator is a leftard, he'll refuse to do it if you don't make leftists the good guys.

i know a girl who has a fetish for the goat child in that game
she also wants to fuck FNAF foxy and robby rotten
thats the only thing i know about undertale

Then replace perturbator with CYBERNAZI

the nigga didn't want his music attached to political shit I don't see how that makes him a lefty

That's really stretching things user.
Besides, even if he were, it's about the music, not the musician. Motherfuckers are trying to make everything a political issue these days. It's fucking draining on the mind.

He subjected himself to the streisand effect in the worst way possible, namely by pissing off Holla Forums in the same move.
Nigga should have just left the video to gather dust in the seldom-seen bits of YT.

This

Wasn't even him but his producers

You now play as a cyber terrorist who is hunting down all of the lead characters of the game while evading the cops by causing the city to fall in to chaos. Finally: you can customize how you look so you're not suck with the developer's shit taste.

Daniel Deluxe then. Or Carpetner Brut.

Really?
Then why did I never hear about it until after it got removed?

Fuck me it posted before I could type
A Ubisoft game with customization would just be floating eyeballs and teeth though

Because you're a slowpoke newfag

Well at least you got dubs. So I guess the bigger answer to this thread then is Take it away from Ubisoft.

Pert's a basic bitch and his new album sucked.

His only good song is the one with Dead Astronauts, and they suck too.

Stop arguing about Pert or I'll dispatch my drones after you lot.

Satire on liberal PC culture and SJWs.

you only have to care about an artists' politics if they use a medium where they can inject them into their work. music without lyrics is probably not one of those.
obviously pirate their shit and don't give them a dime if they're libtards, though.

Impressive bit of control design - regaining stability so quickly after a sudden burst of force is not as easy as it sounds like.

It got millions of views before pert axed it, and it's follow up got tens of millions, you just weren't paying attention to politics or Holla Forums. Now youtube has 1984'd the creator's account because of all the wrongthink.

send it nigga
I will fuck it.

I don't even lurk Holla Forums newfag

Holla Forums pls

Don't be fucking retarded, I was in that thread. It had been going on for days, he'd pop in and out, and then the Gex video dropped and the quiet little AMA was flooded with Holla Forums. It was embarrassing how much they sperged out about it, it was just constant CUCK as soon as he expressed objection. He didn't really like attaching his music to anything political, and it wasn't even him issuing copyright strikes - it was his label, which he has no control over. His music is their IP.

I can't find the screencap, but if anyone has it, please go ahead and post it.

If you're really gonna get asspained, there's CYBERNΔZI, Powerglove, Lazerhawk, and dozens of other good synthwave/neo-80s guys out there that could be used for a theoretical radio station in a hypothetical revamp of a shitty game that already came out.

I don't actually care about the politics of musicians, I'm hardcore Holla Forums but love me some Sufjan boipussy. I just think darkwave is shit.

user…

I liked Venger and Weapons for Children, haven't listened to the other tracks enough to decide if they're good or not though.

You mean Minuit?
Easily my favorite song off that album, but Satanic Rites and Raw Power at least were pretty good too.

Do you have some form of proof for those millions of views, other than "I said so?"
Like, say, a picture showing the video having those millions of views?

I want this
I WANT IT NOW

change everything
setting is 2006 texas.
the main character is a government agent
the plot is to stop other foreign government hackers from taking control of US's secret completely computer controlled nuclear arsenal.
heres the deal though: the main character actually knows nothing about hacking and is supplied hacks from government and others. over time he learns how to code, and how shit works. the upgrade system reflects that, so while in the beginning you may be powerful, you can't do anything else but a few things.
in the end game you would be much more flexible, being able to customize and tailor hacks to your specific needs. certain upgrades will then be able to be moved around outside of combat, allowing you to change your skill tree for free. (this is endgame by the way.)
as it takes place in modern and rural texas, many vehicles are available; from dirt bikes to sports cars, to even horses. many weapons reminiscent of the old west exist.
the weather system is dynamic and unique. you can have tornados to wind storms, to even dust storms in the more deserty parts of the map.
the plot includes heavy "america fuck yeah!" and focuses less on deep dank knity gritty shit, except at the end when everything comes together. this makes the plot overall lighthearted, but also deep and complex.
also earlier on, I mentioned how you get your hacks from other people. this is a dual edge, as some hacks can be secretly harmful. if you accept or use hacks too many times, things might happen to your phone and computer, and some hacks are downright malicious (despite giving a modest advantage) that will change the story negatively or positively, but it is not without warning. (assholes are, surprise, assholes.)
graphics are actually good and there is no towers to climb to "unlock" portions of the map. if you explore a region sufficiently, you'll unlock its portion onto the map, but nothing else is affected by this.
while early game you do have a choice to join a crime syndicate, doing things that may put you out of line with either the police force or crime syndicate will be penalized. the police force and crime syndicate are situated for two different main styles of play, and obviously are two routes in the story. You are never locked out of a "good ending", as depending on what you do, a total of 12 endings can be reached. 6 for crime syndicate, 6 for police. 2 endings for each side are similar, designated the "neutral route" with different variables on each, but the other 4 are completely different "good" and "bad" endings. all of this depends on active player choice and not playstyles.

That's darkwave?
I always thought stuff like this was darkwave.
I'm bad with genres.

That's a pretty schway game, chummer. Too bad the soykaf shazbots will never make it.

also, here's some schway music

ALL NIGHT LONG I WAIT FOR YOU

Holla Forums has been reddit tier since Jewts antics especially with all the cuckchan crossposting.
At least they're destributing redpills more efficiently.
Just wish they contained themselves to their fucking board though.

Kill yourself

Its synthwave
Retard doesnt know what hes talking about.

I don't even know. I just use adjectives and add wave and 90% the time it ends up being right.

Since we're posting schway music now.

I really don't listen to this type of music enough. It's great.

You got any good fuckwave you could recommend me?

What, it's not my fault that the album sucked.

A: Uncanny Valley was absurdly fucking overmixed for the sake of being loud, ruining the vocal tracks and some of the stronger audio tracks, and it's creatively bankrupt without a single new idea.
B: He also did one with Dead Astronauts, check
C: Google "With Open Gates millions of views" and receive early articles across the board talking about it, with 4 million hits in the first 5 days, eventually reaching around 10. It's predecessor reached a million and a half before Pert shut it down. You'd know about this stuff if you weren't a complete retard who doesn't pay a lick of attention to the world around you.
People were fucking mad because they care about the invasion of europe, the environment and the country they live in, and their family's well being.

Dan Mason?

Good taste user.

I guess I'd start by cheesing up the writing like crazy. These writers don't understand that they were never cool, and by trying to write cool stories and characters they are just showing how lame they really are.

It's a video game, have fun with the story, setting, and characters a bit… of course, they can't even make fun gameplay so it's no surprise everything else mirrors that.

Did it really?
probably did though, I dont even listen to Pert or Brut that much any more

I think the word you're looking for is "Authoritarian." Fascism is something else, its like calling all canids, "dogs."

Other than that tiny detail your game concept is pretty bombin. Orwellian low-cyber GTA.

The highest view count I could find from googling "with open gates view count" was just under 300k on liveleak, and I don't think any of those are a good indicator of how many people actually watched the video before it got taken down.
It's too bad nobody has a screencap of the video on youtube showing the view count before it got taken down.

10Mil last time I saw it

Gost's new album also kind of sucked, but at least he's still evolving as an artist and could easily bounce back from it.

Just go full out with the dumb 90's hacker fantasy, with absolutely no pretensions of reality or seriousness. Just a tiny bit of separation from reality and they could have gotten away with so much bullshit. If they could reasonably call it Watch Dogs Blood Dragon or something, people on Holla Forums could probably even defend it.

Yeah, that sucks. Breitbart, Vice and the ADL wouldn't say that this mysterious video got so much for absolutely no reason though. You could probably ask Holla Forums for screenshots if you're really spurious, I'm sure someone has them.

True, but "pushing the narrative" is as much a reason as any other for media companies or the ADL to do a thing.
Where?
Last time I tried to get something from Holla Forums all I got were a bunch of links to another board and a dead thread.

do I get paid upfront or do I need to cash in a check?

Don't sexualize death drone please.

user DwDs latest album, The Shape, also sucked.
The guitar, drums and synth mixing is all wrong.
What the fuck is going on?
Near Dark was underwhelming but was still saved by a couple of great fucking songs unlike The Shape.
Whats wrong with all these artists?
Are they losing their touch?

I am going to wife your drone
Pic unrelated

Could be.
It's happened before, with groups like the Eagles and Caravan Palace, no reason it can't happen to individuals too.

I don't agree with that at all there were a lot of good songs from The Shape and I greatly enjoyed it. However their best album was Into The Abyss. It has the most cohesive feel and songs you can listen to over and over again.

Don't sexualize death drone please.

You can stop that now.

I already have

There the game is fixed.
They can even keep the in-game Trump if it makes the SJW happy.

I'm going to fuck the assault death drone and there is nothing you can do to stop me

Holy shit i'd play this.

The only track from The Shape I really enjoyed was Adrift seriously, thetes barely anything else that I like from beginming to end, only real small sections.
Its like the tracks barely have any cohesion, no melody to them.
Great fucking taste nigger, but at the I'm going to say Send the Signal.
It just upbeat, has a shiiton of diversity on how the instruments are played with full on cohesion.

>>>Holla Forums8276092

I want to blame Blood Music somehow. Everything released under their label has the same album structure with a slow track and then the title track to finish things off. It's not a stretch to say they contribute to blandification. Still, there's far more good than bad.

Probably, they're the ones to blame for With Open Gates getting the Sickle and then the banHammer thats for sure.
These guys are independent though.
Hopefully theyll go back to form if this single is anything to go by

Thanks for that.
Now to wait for a reply.

Good taste, m8.

Yeah honestly I just wanted an excuse to keep posting synth.

No problem man.

this sounds fucking awesome. sorta halfway to the Shadowrun game I've always wanted. Man, now I'm sad. :(

I can agree about Caravan Palace, although I feel that they regained their stride somewhat after the third album. The second was very hit and miss.

I missed you /mu/

I hope you don't mind if I steal this and add it to the list of games I want to make a list that, luckily, is getting shorter with time.

SJWs are fascist because they are corporate whores. They only join marxist parties out of jealousy and spite of baby boomers, because boomers have all the property. Rich SJWs are almost always opportunistic neoliberals at heart.

Fascism is defined as a form of radical, authoritarian nationalism. Leftists are never nationalists and thus cannot be classified as fascists.

reeeeeeee get out Holla Forums

Fascism is a form of authoritarianism, that does not mean all forms of authoritarianism are fascist. It's like calling all fruits "apples" because apples are a fruit.

You can't fix this piece of shit, it's not humanly possible. The franchise on the other hand is salvageable.

Basically, reboot the whole story, taking the premise of the first game. City of Chicongo in the near future introduces CityOS to combat the rising wave of lawlessness and anarchy caused by niggers nigging.

Protagonist is a mysterious figure, the story being as much a discovery of the criminal conspiracy gripping the city as much as figuring out who he is, how he gained access to CityOS and why is he out on the streets murdering nigg… criminals. The game is basically a Punisher simulator.

Your backdoor into CityOS gives you access to all communications, cameras and crime analytics, thus allowing you to chart criminal enterprises, identify their key personnel and sources of revenue, and then strike at them. As the plot progresses you start targeting corrupt cops and politicians too.

As for gameplay, the open world is more Mafia and less GTA. The city isn't there for you to play around in, but a backdrop to allow you freedom of approach on your given target. Do you scout a place out before striking? Do you wait until your target has gone home to abduct them? Do you go all guns blazing? The choice is yours, as well as the ability to leave your target alive for the law to deal with them if you so choose.

Sorry for stirring shit with Marky Mark's funky bunch. Here is a somewhat funny picture.

Oh, I thought fascism as defined by Muscleino had a specific corporate supremacy as well as authoritarianism and nationalism.
Calexit isn't Californian nationalism???

also, technically you can be left wing and nationalist, but anyone who follows critical theories avoids nationalism because >muh imperialism

Holla Forums is more fun than Holla Forums because there is more infighting and less shilling by TRS forumfuccbois

You aren't wrong, you are correct, I meant to specify the corporate part.

Put clown makeup on everyone. Fill the game with falling safes, people getting pied in the face, spinning bowties, seltzer spray, and the occasional honking. Everyone honks when they get shot. Every squeaks when they die.

I suppose you think democracy is corporate whoring too, since all the real power is wielded by those rich enough to buy the media and the politicians?

Only if you enjoy bullying retards. And I do.
Fascism as defined is just a dictatorship rule of a state with a nationalist policy. It really doesn't have many specific parameters or requirements, as it is, like NatSoc, meant to adapt to the nation it is applied to, rather than the other way around. It is more or less meant to reflect the quality and beliefs of a people in the way in which it governs.

Corporatism is political organization derived from industry worked in and the like, separate from Corporatocracy, which is rule by private companies that act as human beings under the extent of the law. Fascists and other groups often have words that overlap with differing meanings though, like Marxist Socialism and Austrian Socialism, so I could see how you get confused.

VIDEO GAMES
sage, you thin streaks of pelican shit

[I'm assuming you are referring to "representative democracy" and not scandi direct democracy (mail in vote) or literal direct democracy (kalashnikov)]

De-facto: Yes
Systematic: No

Holla Forums is also fun because I wanna learn all their powerwords so I can frame my neo-nativist-fascist-environmentalist-FOSS-snowflake beliefs in their language to tie up their arguments
bollocks, fascism was supposed to be more specific than loving country + rules and hating not country + not rules

sage negated. This is a good thread.

whatcha tink of new Occams Laser, ignoring his blatant anti-trump status

[Earthly Paradise] is a nice tune

Aiden Pierce is the big bad, first and foremost. That's gotta be the biggest wasted opportunity for a while.

I don't even know why. Fuck, I even enjoy DnB now.

Who?

You are far more dedicated with them than I, I just go for the easiest ban without spamming nigger and kike everywhere
Maybe I've got it confused with National Socialism, but that's how I see it. Love country, do what is best for it, dictatorship head of state, and do as your people do. For example. Fascism in America would be more free-market oriented than, say, fascism in Germany.

It's not video games.

Norway's largest financial services group.

give the main character ulilililia-tier compulsivity, make it so that he only ventures out of his man cave at night and on stormy days
also he has to buy vitamin D pills or you can't sprint or drive well
also find a cool way make public transport fun or something, might be interesting to hack dumb mooks while watching from your piss-stained seat

Holla Forums is better at political discussion than Holla Forums, yet again

Drum n Bass

How can you be this dense. The topic has changed to music, mate.

What is up with these webms?
They aren't in the tone of Yumi Nikki at all.
I get the game has a weird fanbase, but it's a pretty fucking strange and depressing game. The ending has a little girl killing herself. I don't get why people would make that shit.

theoryfag fuck off

You seem confused about the purpose of the sage function.

I'm referring to the fact that, when you leave political powers in the hands of the general public, who neither understands nor cares about politics outside of the most general of terms, you are in fact leaving that power in the hands of a relatively small group of people with the money and influence to shape public opinion via the media that they own, or simply remove your choice by buying all the relevant politicians. Not to mention, a democratically elected politician will always have his own future career as his first priority. So they always aim to get in good with the "right" people.

Some people just like the look of characters man,

It's nice to think that the character didn't spend every single hour suffering.

YES I AGREED WITH YOU NOW STFU AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES
video parts aren't in mail yet ;^( ill be playing insurgency w/ u guys soon enough, hopefully its still on humb bundle for a few dinkies

Theory? She jumps off her fucking balcony, it's pretty blatant.

maybe she had a pool at the bottom

There coulda been a tramboline, you don't know shit.

Saging doesn't display your sage wisdom in this case.

Off topic gets a sage you idiot

So, you claim fascism is corporate whoring, but agree that democracy is the illusion of choice offered up by the globalist banking-elite? So what, you have your own little special snowflake ideology? Or are you one of the "nothing matters, all systems are bad" nihilists? I know that is very popular with the hipsters who are 2cool4SJW.

Straight after she jumps off it fades into a pool of blood and the credits start.
She's dead.
She killed herself.

tramboline?

I doubt small children even have enough blood to fill a pool, fuck off theoryfag.

It honks every time she jumps, genius, isn't it?

A splash from the pool, seen through a fancy colour filter. You don't know shit.

Let go, anons. She's gone.

Fuck off, theoryfag.

To all the YN theorycrafters in the thread, you're looking at the balcony jump all wrong.
She didn't do it because she was sad, she did it because there was nothing else to do.
It's like Alexander the Great except instead of weeping over having run out of world to conquer, it's jumping off a balcony over running out of dream to explore.

But goy the characters are so likeable.
t. Super "Fallout 4 is one of the better games of a damn good year for gaming" Bunnyhop

This kind of autism requires you to leave to >>>/a/, user.

I never even played the game, I have no idea what girl we are talking about.

I wish we still had gas chambers so we could send people with opinions this shit there.

Are you sure he's not jesting?

She fell on a bottle of ketchup.

I'd agree, if I didn't find his rampant use of blackface so hilarious.

Neither do I, but you're autistic and you need to go to >>>/a/

I have it open in another tab gjøk

Yes
Fascism can be cool, they make pretty machines and scary stone buildings
Democracy gave me anime and thus my waifu

Making the game more Hitman like instead of GTA.
A more stealthy approach.

like in thief if you get into combat you are more likely to die and you will be punished if you shoot people , maybe having to pay for their medical expenses or getting a big loss in followers.

Use the game to teach the player about basic coding (simplified node programming) and other hacker tools like phishing , trick facebook game to find their personal data like date of birth = funny name.

Higher difficulty missions would have enemies more aware of cybersecurity , then you need to go in and put a key logger in the computer or manipulate a system without being found.
Making fake ID, to enter a building and all that good stuff.

You begin the game making little trolling attempts but things get complicated as you find a government plot or something like that.

Maybe completing missions teaches you new functions for basic coding like loops , timers ,etc.
I think this way the player would learn a bit about what being a coder/hacker is like and making them more aware of cyber security in the process.

There is no reason to believe that fascism and 2D waifus are mutually exclusive.

Quite right.

Is there even any hype for this game? Any and all of it seems like the manufactured streamer "hype" that Ubisoft is using as marketing material.

All pre-release "hype" for any product is manufactured. Instead of word mouth spreading from players, not e-celebs and journalist, playing the retail version of the game, we get bought marionettes of the industry, dancing to their master's tune, and idiots buying into bullshots and heavily scripted, non-representative, demo runs shown on YouTube and conventions. Never trust what you can't verify. It doesn't matter how cool a feature sounds, if it isn't implemented like the developer promised, or even in the game at all.

free pic courtesy of /liberty/

but my waifu comes from a 'don't judge a book by it's cover' series, so it generally espouses an anti-xenophobic viewpoint, and those are not too common in fascism afaik

no extra points for guessing, but a significant recurring antagonist is a couple subtley named "Racist Couple"

I am fine with objectification, but too much of it is annoying and physical discrimination is very powerful, and thus should be understood in ecological terms

ofc no hype, just ads on the bus dude

NOICE

The ideas that the races should be allowed to prosper in their homelands, without the influence of parasitic overlords that plot their mixing and eventual destruction, is not the same as xenophobia. Also, what exactly is the issue with the guy wearing the glasses? Seems kinda normal for a smear picture. The irony, by the way, that you post that picture while claiming that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, isn't lost on me.

Entire game is a satire, mocking edgy hipsters who got into lolanonymous because they think it represents their political agenda. First Watch Dogs already did this, showing that most of DeadSec are just like the people who run Twitter profiles for Anonymous under causes only Tumblr would care about.

Make fun of people buying into the meme. Make it seem genuine upfront. Over the course of the game, allow the player to be an irresponsible dickhead who can't be trusted. It's up to the player, after all, to make their own choices. The more political the player gets in their sidequest actions, the more it backfires. Every victory for a given cause only causes more pushback, because you couldn't compromise or be diplomatic.

Literally the same characters. Except now they're intentionally obnoxious, instead of it being a byproduct of hitting a target audience. Gameplay would have to focus on the impact of your actions on the world, and how it's not always as simple as, "If I don't like this guy, I can hack his car and run him off a bridge, and then I'll get access to a new ability!". Have to actually consider your actions to get anywhere. Watch as your friends abandon you if you do what's healthy for the city instead of blindly fighting a cause. Entire game can try indoctrinating you, and if you submit, the ending just throws it back in your face.

Change the game into 80s style campy schlock. They are the MOST DANGEROUS HACKER GROUP, and their enemy is the ROBOT REINCARNATION OF AN EVIL WARLORD FROM SPACE
No sanfran hipster shit, the black guy can still be the main character if he gets himself a cool ass beard. great muscles, futuristic looking glasses and cool one liners. If he can't he has to go.

tbh the metal version is better
putting all of the versions together though has a weird effect that I like to it though

yeah you can begin by like how about you throw it in the garbage?

He's a sweaty jawless bitchmouth dweeb and his eyes don't point in the same direction.

Yeah, as I said, he looks pretty normal. Pro tip when making a smear picture, pick the most ridiculous looking person you can, not someone that you would pass on the street and forget moments later.

If by "races" you mean whites and East Asians, then yes. Everyone else can go into the gas chamber far as I care.

Why gas chambers? Why not use something that would actually work in real life?

glad you share my sense of humour friend :^)
I am just a bait farmer, tending to my infographs

here is a shitty ball meme if you wish to not be as offended in feeling sympathy for the dregs of the Neo-Nazi movement

All that seems to do for me is overtax my sound card.

Not a thing. Neo-nazis are not a movement, nor are they national socialists. Tattooed thugs that push drugs. I'm sure some of them have good intention but I don't think they are deserving of sympathy. Just, next time leftists try to steal a meme, they should improve it, not actively make it worse.

nigga it's 5 songs stacked on top of each other this isn't webm related

We need someone to beat the shit out of the leftists.

No, we need someone to show the public the need for a leftist beating. Most people are fairly reasonable. When they see two factions, one with strong, normal looking people, wearing regular clothes, carrying matching flags and walking in an organized march, giving speeches, and a unruly mod filled with angry teens, screaming and throwing rocks at the police, they may not jump on our boat, but they will certainly not jump on theirs. And as I said, some "Neo-nazis" have good intentions, and it's not like they can't change, but if they want to make a difference they need to join a serious group.

Give them brown uniforms.

Exactly. We always need someone to carry the shields.

Make the game take place in the 1960s. There problem solves. There are no longer dated political bullshit because its now a, intentional time piece. And it takes place in San Francisco, so its premise still works. Just make them a Berkeley hacker group like the many from that era and have them hack into old tape-driven computer mainframes

I'd love to see a semi-realistic "elite haxxor" game, about some poor basement dwelling fuck, who digs too deep out of boredom, discovers some nasty, nasty secrets, and because of that gets chased by every three-letter agency there is.

replace main protagonist with much funnier and better minority white chav

Holla Forums can't even steal and repurpose Holla Forums memes without failing at it.

Caesar's Legion is full of literal homos though

is fixed

Turn it into a suicide simulator.

Heil dubs.

Also watching my SJW brother play it has been good as he keeps telling me that this is "TRUE POLITICS" and shit. It'd be a great game if it went full bulletstorm. Become satire, not saints row 4 """"satire"""" but Bulletstorm, Never Dead, Medieval, that sort of shit. Make the characters outwardly aid anyone muslim etc etc and the villain literally DOnald Trump. I'd buy it.

It's called communism, retard.
Any political system where the government has a shit ton of power =/= fascism.

Make the game like a Saints Row one, instead of taking itself way too seriously.

Mister House go blow up the BOS yourself you lazy fuck.

Her Ghost was really good. As for the rest of The Shape I don't think there was anything else of note.

The BOS are gay and have aids.

I never really payed attention to occams laser past the albums that showed up on the synthwave mega. Is his darksynth stuff any good?

What are you autistic or something?

make it a text based hacking sim

Give it good gameplay

That might explain why I haven't seen any threads upon its release. Wanted to see just how bad it really is but nothing.

I would keep them the same because no other game has offered wembs that make me laugh as hard as this series. Ideally this will become an annual release so I always have fresh lolz.

It's the natural order of things. I heard some people try to fuse in some elements of IDM while trying to keep it hardcore, to often disastrous results. I dig Tommy 86's Transhumanism, but it should be a one-off album and he should go back to his more dance-friendly joints. We don't need synthwave to become "Aggressive-sidechained-compressed-wave".

As for OP, I would just make it Hackers: The Game, but with modern technology (and maybe a little less edge, though the movie was way less edgy than even the original Watch Dogs).