Germany’s Oldest Party Drops Below Right-Wing Upstart in Poll

Germany’s Oldest Party Drops Below Right-Wing Upstart in Poll
By Andrea Thomas and Bertrand Benoit
Wall Street Journal
Feb. 19, 2018 1:13 p.m. ET

Wew lads we mainstream now. Man by man, redpill by repill, that's how we grow, until sufficient strength is achieved.

Top kek - traitors in total collapse

Lol, Shultz shills btfo

Ayyy lmao destabilization means opportunity

AFD might not be /ourguys/ but this is promising news.

Archived sauce

web.archive.org/web/20180220161829/https://www.wsj.com/articles/germanys-oldest-party-drops-below-right-wing-upstart-in-poll-1519064013

For reference, 16% means 1 in 6 Germans openly say they prefer afd to any other party.

The enemies already broke through the gate so once you get political power the "Rightful German Citizens" will have no problem hunting the parasites.

Ban me for demoralization I don't care, but AfD is controlled and will beat around the bush trying to keep as much immigration as possible, acting as a release valve. The only thing right-wing about these masinstream parties is the label.

That said OP is right and people are fucking fed up with the invasion and if their chosen controlled party doesn't do shit, they'll do it themselves.

A lot of people have been waiting for this. Either dreading it or banking their hopes on it. They grow up so fast :^)
Lets see how far the AfD will go, especially if the GroKo (Great Coalition with CDU) fails. It would mean that queen cunt doesn't have enough seats and votes to form a government.

Also SPD will be led by an incompetent woman instead of an incompetent man.
The party probably won't make it into the parliament in the next elections

Pretty bad when they can't even lie to keep their numbers going. kek

Maybe the fags you left at reddit would like to hear this bit of wisdom.

I'm banking on afd politicians being pussy weak wristed faggots, and it's hard to go wrong betting there. If they feel pressure to act or not be reelected, if they feel that the boil can bubble over and things get real and bloody, then they will be coerced into acting as their constituents voted them to do.

I am worried they will act as a release valve and do nothing, but I feel that there are enough people utterly fed up to keep the afd politicians feet in boiling water until they act. A lot of them are kike loving good goy neocons, but ideological divisions can get night of the long knives'd quickly and the traitors booted. The important thing is that this is a litmus test of German opposition to their people being destroyed.

Hitler said there's no need for violence as long as your movement is quickly growing, which it is.

The fire is rising. Stay mad.

Keep in mind that in Germany free speech doesn't exist like in 'Murrica. You can literally go to jail for saying shit. There were several right-wing parties in the past that went full right but got completely obliterated through law enforcement and additional subversion with Alphabets, AfD is avoiding that as much as it can. There is no question there are already sleeper agents in the AfD and some have already outed themselves even in leader positions, but i also have seen politicians that are absolutely the real deal, which means they at least don't have it fully in control yet. The only thing that can be done now is keep going and see how it develops, while anons gain positions in the party themselves.

why a poll now? do they have elections soon?

theres still no effective government… they are thinking about revote.. they're thinking less about it now *:^)*

IIRC the AfD went through 2 decucking processes and every time they went further to the right. There are very good people in the AfD and they are also relatively popular, at least in the East. We need to get them to the top. And we'll do this no matter what.

Very noteworthy: the ZOG funded Springer media is now trying to discredit the social democrat's youth wing initiated member vote over a coalition between social democrats and Merkel's party, ie the only thing that would not result in reelections.

I've had about all I can stomach of you sniveling blackpill merchants. "Hurr durr everything is controlled, everyone is Jewish, women are actually men, you can't win, don't even try to do anything, don't talk to anyone, just give up and watch sportsball." I swear to God, you're the type who would have said Hitler was controlled opposition and a secret Jew while he was banning Jews from working in publishing and film.

Ive been spreading this meme, I cant help but wonder if its had a damaging effect on SPD lol

fag

Nice to know that Martin "Germany exists to protect Israel" Schulz has resigned. One less kike to demagogue to deal with.

That implies this kike suspect was ever popular to begin with. It was repulsive even to lemmings.

He had, what the 2nd biggest part in the country? Still a pretty big blow to the current merkel establishment.

None of the Zogpuppets in Germany are appointed by the masses. Even in the Afd. All parties choose their own leadership. If you dont know already, the "president" is the only thing voted in by popular votes. All real positions of power are appointed. Lemmings get to choose the parties though :^)
Thats post "liberation from hwhite brothers" democracy for you.

As long as the option for being democratically elected exists, it should be used, if only to spread the idea. If the enemy starts engaging in obvious election fraud or just goes all out shut it down and starts arresting AfD members, then that will just be signal for revolt.
A tyranny that relies on a fake democracy to keep up appearances has the weakness of legalism, basically they have to at least appear as the legal authority, and if said tyranny starts acting with complete disregard for the law, that is already a major blow to them and their credibility as an authority.

Like when they let all those shitskins get away with "sexual emergency"? Shit looks bleak man. I hate that total violence is going to be the only way.

And you think it hasn't damaged them? Why do you think the right wing is soaring in Europe and America? When they act with such blatant disregard for the law, they lose authority, the people stop trusting the legality of government institutions and their ability to support a safe environment. Do you think t he normies would give a single fuck about a muslim nigger invasion if said muslim niggers weren't running around raping and killing and creating no-go zones? The normies wouldn't give 1 single flying fuck about being replaced. It wouldn't even be an issue.

was that so hard to say?

yes, BUT if the two lefty main parties form a coalition, that would make the AFD the official opposition party. in the parliament system that gives them special powers. specifically, they are guaranteed more time to talk (iirc). this is why the two lefty main parties (#1 and #2 in votes during the election) have not formed a coalition yet, because AFD is #3 and they want to prevent them from becoming the official opposition party for this parliament. so, if they fail to form a government, that is good since it (hopefully) results in more AFD gains and redpills for germans. if #1 and #2 lefty parties form government, that also has some beneficial effects. they would have a hard time censoring the official opposition party, thus AFD would gain a bully pulpit from which to "spread the word" to the German people.

I agree. blackpill flingers are total shit. they do not seek to spread Truth, they only seek to demoralize. and moral is essential to reawakening the strength of the White race.

indeed. the key is to destabilize and upset the zogpuppet governments enough for the zogbots to pull back the curtain THEMSELVES. it seems a legitimate tack, anyway. the redpill can expose zog to thinking people and those who suspect the system is flawed already, but the most effective redpill for the lemmings and the closeminded is for zog to be goaded into revealing themselves. I imagine that little can be more clear for a conservicuck (who still believes in "the system") that things are (((REALLY BAD))) than when the marxist types start arresting the conservative politicians (cause they were going against zog more than they were supposed too) the jewish prison that we are trapped in must be exposed. the first step to solving a problem is recognizing that the problem EXISTS.

probably, unfortunately. BUT the more Whites we redpill now and in the near future, the less bloody the future struggles will be and the more assured victory will be (I hope). most western governments are simply not legitimate. they are secret society cartels/ mafias mostly controlled by jews and luciferians. the more people know this, or even suspect this to be true, the less support those governments will have.

Daily reminder that blackpill shills exist because they're petrified of whites who stand up and fight, even in internet comments sections.

There's a fine line between attempting at analyze the situation and blackpilling.

It's not always obvious when someone is blackpilling, so Im very hesitant to call blackpill, and only report the obvious shills.

Blackpill:

Any variation or intensity of the above is considered blackpill shilling. Get fucked.

Well, black pilling is equivalent of critical theory (bitching about everything). What would you have expect from commies who fail at everything?

Kek
Prize question: How do you know Merkel has the hots for someone.

trump is a kike… he literally trying to save sephardic kikes…

When Hitler 2.0 pops up we help him this time

M8 Merkel IS the 4th Reich. Call me when the 5th one comes along.

Well, he was! I mean, it's obvious he lost the war on purpose to fuck us over. :^)

but that's all truth, user

How does minority government work in Germany?

The doubledubs hit the kikeshills right on the nerve.

>Thinking a straight up (((libertarian))) party run by (((Goldman Sachs))) will do anything

[citation needed]

Nigger, she's the 2nd Weimar.

oy vey you fucking goyim go back to reddit leave this thread don't pay attention AfD is cucked my fellow /pols nothing to see here

Tell me that you're joking of typing like this?

Talking about increasing the German birthrate doesn't seem so cucked, Mr. Sheckelstein.

Goldman Sachs has absolutely no influence. The AfD fights for closing the borders, deporting all migrants, stopping the refugee crisis, increasing the native German birthrates, stopping gender faggotry in education and leaving the EU if it's not changed into something more like the EWG. They're also for Diesel tech, nuclear energy, coal, getting US nuclear weapons out of Germany and rebuilding the Bundeswehr without all the faggot shit. What is libertarian about that?

Shut up you stupid goy! They're probably just CIA glow in the darks like every movement that allows us to infiltrate is. And even if they're not they're probably cucks, you should just go home no really goy it's for your own good

That just means instead of legalizing migrant rape they favor providing them free condoms.

INDEED!

what is this creature

It earned many names through the times, but its creator called it "Golem".

Who is that based long hair AfD politician, and bless that man.

The vid only goes to show women in politics was a mistake.

Not even once.

This.
Most of Holla Forums doesn't seem to have any idea how Euro politics works.
If the "opposition" is allowed to exist, it is controlled, simple as that, they serve as a "phew, we can relax, everything is going to be ok now" mechanism.
They will see what happens when the candidates inexplicably embarrass themselves on national TV or are embroiled in scandals/criminal activity moments before crucial elections, destroying their entire voter share.
Then they will rationalize it because they truth is, for most people, too difficult to accept, and the search will be on for the next "saviour" who are "based" and "the real thing".
If they were legit the leaders would have been killed or imprisoned by now.

Opposition always exists in a parliamentary democracy.

germanon here.
It does not matter, the AFD is the stake to be driven through the heart of (((europe))).

Next election, bro. 2021 is when the bullshit stops.

Steffen Königer, MP of Brandenburg.