Remember Me?

Same game.

Is that the protagonist of InFamous: Second Son or was he a character in that David Cage's Ellen Page's Homeless Handjob Adventures: The Video Game?

I'd love to be the antagonist in a game where Ellen Page has to give handjobs to survive.

this is making my imagination and consequently my dick way too excited.

It's Alan Wake's max pain: A heroin junkie's adventure with Ellen Paige sans Ellen Paige.

You can't beat that type of nomenclature. Game is a 10/10.

Remember Me?

aye

Ellen Page is a homo she'd never be interested in you.

Was that not David Cage's last game then?

No I swear that was what David Cage's last game was about. You were a ghost that pimped her out so you could buy canned goods and then you trashed Native American farm and took her on a rampage around Chinatown.

Right?

What the fuck was David Cage's last game even called? I legitimately can't even remember now.

Holla Forums I swear to god if you're going to start with these posting errors again just fucking post this is the 10th time trying already

???

*I remember her ass and the "make your own combo system" gimmick. The game was kinda boring, though.*

CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK

All I'm saying is that Quantum Break is the Remember me of 2016.

Nigga, that's the only fucking part I remember out of that shitfest. That and the injun ghost tornado.

How do I know this image isn't in game footage? David Cage is a master at storytelling and always brings the best graphics to the table.

I don't require her to be interested in me.

What about the part where Ellen Page was a little girl?

That was my favorite part.

That pic always makes me want to play it just for the pure cringe factor. If their ingame performances approach the level of
that Sir Ben Kingsley oozed out of every pore in A Sound Of Thunder, it might actually be worth it.

oh you

I bought this.

I keep forgetting I own it

I'd probably give it a try, if it had a hot chick instead of a generic latino TV actor as protagonist.

Kinda boring? The game was fucking grade A shit.

I liked it, the aesthetic was cool and the story interesting. Could have been worse.

Dishonored doesn't count because the game is not built around it, and he game isn't partcularly good in the first place. Same goes for skyrim.

Remember the ass. Forgot the name. What was it again?

Who?

dude she's like a 2/10 now, the years while she was hot are nearing a decade ago

You're the big guy!

No

Actually Dishonored is incredibly fun with a couple of Cheat Engine tweaks that let time stop last basically forever instead of 8 seconds. They really put a lot of care into modeling how you can interact with the world while time's stopped.

Doing a cheat playthrough genuinely made me feel like Dio.

Fun shit. The only thing missing was the ability to get enemies to hurt each other by baiting attacks and moving away in stopped time–there's no friendly fire between NPCs.

I know it's not perfect, but I honestly think it's the best implementation of time-stopping in vidya so far. Shit's one of my vidya fetishes for sure.

Oh, and spending most of missions in stopped-time so, from the NPC's perspective everything you do happens pretty much at the same time is amazing shit too. Like KO-ing half of the guards and dropping their unconscious bodies on the other half.

And while we're on the subject, fucking SKYRIM actually has a timestop mod that's really fun. It originally just slowed down time, but I loaded it into Creation Kit and tweaked it to set the timescale to 0. You could actually fire off arrows and they'd hang there in the air until you started time again.

So in other words, you could stop time, walk into a group of enemies, "queue up" a couple dozen arrows/bolts, start time, and they'd get pincusioned instantly and fly about ten feet from the force of the shots. Great fun.

Sorry for the autistic triplepostan, but those are basically only 2 games with genuinely fun time stopping, so I figured I'd talk about em.

so? i fap to 10 year old things all the time

Do you feel in charge?

What?

He looks much darker in OP's picture.

The music was really neat. I really like it when electronic shit and violins are mixed together.

Wait, so it only applies to possessed people then? There's an achievement for friendly fire kills, I've done it by possessing enemies and walking them in front of bullets.

literally who

You can also reflect projectiles with Windblast, works well with Tallboys. You can also use guards as cover by lining one in front of someone aiming at you and when he shoots, he'll hit his buddy too.